Cindy, Gary, & Scott Ch. 5

Story Info
Passion for 2, last in the Series.
863 words
3.94
26.4k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two men were all over me all weekend. There was plenty of time to fuck and suck each other, and we had time to show Scott some of the sights, as well. Eventually, though, we always ended up in the hotel room. When we were out the men could not keep their hands off of me, and I was having trouble in that department myself. By the time we got back to the room we were always stripping our clothes off as we opened the door. It was a fantastic weekend.

Late on Saturday night we all finally became exhausted. I had never had so many orgasms in such a short period of time. My husband fell asleep quickly and deeply, as he always does, but Scott and I were still lying on the bed talking. We always found conversation easy, so we were awake for quite a while. Our hands began to stray a bit, and our talking died down as we began kissing each other passionately. We knew this would probably be the last time we could actually have sex with each other for a while, since Scott was checking out early Sunday morning. Scott kissed my face and my neck as I ran my hands up and down his back and sides. He caressed every part of me softly, like he was trying to memorize every inch of my body. He said he wanted this memory to take back with him to Boston.

I sighed as his hands reached my thighs and he massaged up and down my sensitive inner thighs. My pussy was already wet, but he avoided that spot for what seemed like forever. His mouth followed his hands up and down my body, and then he turned me over and paid the same attention to the back half of me. I was tingling and turned on by now and getting more and more frustrated at his slow pace. I pushed him down with a soft growl and caressed his body as he had mine. I completely avoided his cock just to teach him a lesson, but after licking his whole body I couldn’t help but take just one taste. As I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it he groaned in ecstasy and wove his fingers through my hair.

I looked up at him and licked and sucked his cock for a few minutes, until he couldn’t stand it anymore and pulled me away. He dragged me up his body and kissed me. Finally he touched my pussy and my clit, just the way he had learned I like it. He’d been a quick study that weekend, and I was soon panting and begging him to put his cock inside me. He smiled and kissed me again, then started to kiss his way down my body again. I trembled, half from frustration and half from anticipation. I wanted what he was giving me, but I wanted his cock, too. I gripped the sheets in my fists as he settled in between my spread legs and started licking my clit.

My pussy was wet and hot already, and I’m sure he could taste some of the cum from our previous escapades that day. He sucked and licked and tasted me until I thought I’d go crazy with wanting him. I was trying to be quiet to let Gary sleep, but my moans could not be contained as Scott brought me to a shuddering orgasm. He grinned at me as I came and slid his body up mine, smoothly fitting his hard cock into my pussy in one easy glide. I gasped as his thrusts kept my orgasm going, and he groaned from feeling my cunt spasm around him. Slowly at first, then building up faster and harder, Scott thrust his rock-hard cock into my pussy, stretching and filling me, getting deeper and deeper. He kissed my breasts and whispered in my ear how good it felt, and that he would remember it forever. My nails scratched lightly up and down his back as his rhythm picked up even more. My pussy was, amazingly, still jerking with orgasms as his motions kept me going on and on. I knew looking into his eyes that I wouldn’t forget it, either.

Scott came with a groan, clutching my hips tight to his to stay as deep as he could inside me. I felt so satisfied, not only from my own orgasm, but because I had given him so much pleasure too. He collapsed on the opposite side of the bed from where Gary lay, and I turned onto my side facing Gary to go to sleep between my two lovers. I looked at Gary sleeping there, and something didn’t seem right. In all the time we’ve been married, I have never seen him sleep with a smile on his face. I knew then that he was faking and had probably seen the whole thing. I smiled back at him and closed my eyes to dream up more adventures for the three of us to try. I had no doubt that there would be more weekends to come.