Cindy Gets a Grip

Story Info
Her hand job is almost as good as fucking.
834 words
3.5
46.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,365 Followers

"Please," I begged, "I'm so hard it hurts, Cindy just let me put it in for a little while."

"Justin, quit begging there's no way I'm letting you fuck me, I can't stand that slime in me and besides I don't want to get pregnant."

She had let me take her cherry on her eighteenth birthday, which was more than I got for my eighteenth. I had promised not to cum in her but I got so excited I couldn't stop in time. Finally, just to shut me up she said she would do me with her hand but only if I did as she said. Of course, I said yes so she had me pull my pants down around my knees and lie down on her bed. She instructed me to put my arms down around my legs and then she climbed over my thighs and put her knees on my arms.

"This is to keep you from getting too frisky."

Cindy held my dick with two fingers as if she were picking up a dead snake or something. I was already hard as steel but she pushed it over my belly to look at the underneath side. I know my girl was not too experienced and this may have been the first time she had ever looked closely at the male anatomy. She leaned close examining me in great detail and squealed when I clinched making my peter jump from her grasp. I asked her if she wanted me to show her what to do but she said she rather find out for herself. At last, she wrapped her hand around my shaft and when I groaned, it made her smile.

I gave no thought to the fact that I was here exposed for her and yet she remained fully clothed nor did I think about being held captive by her thighs. The only thing I was focused on was the feeling of her hand on my prick and the look of both curiosity and determination on her face. She asked me how it felt but the moan I let out was enough answer for her. It didn't take her long to realize how much control she had over me by the groans and pleading I would do when she stopped rubbing me. She was really enjoying this and she would get me going and then stop, laughing at the look of discomfort in my face.

"Justin, what would you do for me if I let you spurt?"

I was so turned on I told her anything,

"Would you kiss my feet, how about my ass, would kiss my ass?"

I answered, "Yes, yes anything you want just let me cum."

"Would you eat your own cum if I fed it to you?"

I was far too horny even to consider it and I yelled, "Anything."

This made her smile in an almost evil way,

"Just remember you promised."

She then began to pull on me in earnest and without a warning; I erupted all over her hand and my belly.

"Eew, you pig, why didn't you warn me?"

She slapped my balls causing me to cry out in pain. She then took her cum covered palm and wiped it on my face.

Cindy proceeded to wipe up my mess and feed it to me by the finger full. When I refused to open my mouth, she wiped it on my lips and chin. Defeated, I gave up and sucked her fingers clean each time she put them in my mouth, trying my best not to retch. I could tell she was enjoying this newly found power she realized she had over me and it was easy to see it was turning her on.

She then asked if I would care to watch her get off and of course, I said yes. Still sitting on top of me she reached over to get something from under her pillow. I saw right away it was a pink dildoe and when she put it to my lips to kiss, I thought I detected the faint aroma of her pussy. She turned it on and put it to the crotch of her jeans. This was disappointing, as I had hoped at least to get a glimpse of her naked. It was still a turn on to see the excitement building in her face and with her eyes closed, I'm not sure if she even remembered I was there. When she came, it was hard and fast and she lurched forward onto my chest. She reached up and kissed me on the lips, thanking me for helping her climax.

Once I purchased some rubbers, we began to fuck regularly although the only way Cindy could orgasm was with her pink toy or my tongue. Still whenever we wanted to do something as special treat, it was always with Cindy sitting on top with my arms under her as she played with me until I came.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,365 Followers