Cindy Gets The Good News

Story Info
Doctor gives the OK.
1.1k words
3.24
58.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dm47
dm47
3 Followers

Cindy was kneeling on the floor in the exam room at the doctor's office. She was naked, her hands on her thighs. Her jaws were stretched wide, saliva running down her chin and the doctor was slowly shoving his black cock in and out of her mouth. A week earlier she'd had her tubes cut by him and had come for her follow up exam. Now she was looking up to his face while he leered down at her with jerky breath and drool dribbling over his lower lip.

He wasn't in any hurry and he didn't seem to want to push his dick down her throat, he just stood in front of her, holding the sides of her head gently and slowly rocking his hips back and forth, back and forth. He moved his dick in and out of her mouth a bit, keeping the knob just inside her soft lips and his balls dancing around just in front of her chin.

After several minutes the doctor slowly pushed his hips toward her face and his black cock head came to rest at the top of the girl's throat. He groaned and held it there for a brief moment. "Oooohhh man! I don't want ta let you go girl. You is one fine piece of white meat." He let out an extended moan then slowly pulled his cock back. "Suck my dick, white girl. Yeah that's it." Her cheeks hollowed around his black dick and her lips rolled over the tight dark skin, molding to every vein and bump along the length of it. She stared into his eyes with lids open wide, trying hard to please.

"Are ya thirsty little one? Huh, are ya thirsty?" He smirked down to her. "I'm gonna give ya a load of my cum here in a minute." Cindy raised her ass up and put her hands on the doctor's thighs and began to move her head in rhythm to his strokes, as if she were anxious for his cum to fill her mouth. "Aaaahhh...yeah, that's it." His hips jerked only slightly, jabbed really, and his balls began to work, squeezing his cum out through his dick and into her mouth.

Her throat moved every time she swallowed a surge of his warm viscous cream and the doctor smirked with glee. "Ooohhhh yeah, woman, you swallow my cum." He held her head so he could jerk his dick head just inside her lips and she gulped and slurped on it, all the while looking up to the black man's face. The doctor finished jabbing his hips and he could see Cindy's lips moving around his dick head. "Ooohh yeah, clean my dick woman. Lick the cum outta my slit." He held still while Cindy worked her mouth over the softening bulb then licked the shaft. When she was finished, she sat back on her haunches and looked down at the floor, quietly licking her lips. The doctor stepped away and patted her on the head. "Good girl, good girl."

She continued to kneel, there on the floor, with her head down, an empty gaze in her eyes and a small rivulet of the doctor's sperm running down her chin. "Look at that. Ain't you a gorgeous sight?" He chuckled, "I'd like to put you in my office just like that and keep you there all day long then when I'd had a particularly bad time with one of these old black bitty's, I'd come in here and jamb my dick down yer throat," he mussed, "yeah, then watch my cum dribble down yer chin, pretty little white girl." He grinned and continued, "Oh yeah. That would be heaven."

"A...am I ready to have intercourse again doctor, is it safe?" She asked looking up, then shuddering inside, knowing well, what the result of her question would be. "Well, I don't rightly know girl," he grinned, "Let's check it out. Jist gimme a few minutes ta recharge." he chuckled, indicating his softening penis with a glance. He helped her stand then and while she stood in front of him he proceeded to run his hands over her tiny body.

She kept her arms at her side while he fondled her. He mauled her breasts and squeezed her buttocks and she whimpered softly when he worked his fingers into her crotch. She looked down between them, spread her legs slightly and bent her knees. She watched the doctor rub his fingers into her vulva and felt more fingers against her rectum. Her breathing became labored and she looked into his eyes when his fingers entered her body. She put her hands on his biceps just as he uttered,"Git up on the table girl and spread yer legs." She glanced at his groin saw his penis had become engorged again then felt his hands lift her body. "Put yer ass over the edge. Hold yer legs open, yeah like that."

Stroking his dick he stepped up between her thighs and slowly pushed the crown into her pussy. He grinned down at her while moving his big dick further into her. "Does that hurt girl?" He asked then pushed his groin tight against hers. Cindy, her elbows on the table holding her torso up, chewed her lower lip and watched the doctors dick move in her pussy. She looked up into his eyes, breath laboring and shook her head. "That's good," He remarked and stroked in her a few more times.

"Lets see if it hurts when ya cum." He commented, breathing heavy and reached between them, peeled open her hood and gently rubbed her distended clit. Cindy threw back her head and shuddered. "Guess it doesn't hurt huh." He chuckled. Cindy groaned and it took a few moments before she slowly shook her head.

"Ok, let's see if yer pussy works ok. Grab hold of my dick." Cindy looked up at him with clenched teeth, eyes squinting and squeezed her groin. "Oooohhh yeah. Yer pussy's workin' jist fine." His breathing was coming in heavy rasps. "Suck my dick with yer pussy, suck my dick, aaaahhh." He pushed his pelvis tight to hers and his hips jerked hard once, twice, three times, four times then and for a few more moments his hips twitched against her.

"Dam woman, I want ya here, all the time." He pulled away then and his sperm oozed out of Cindy and puddled between her puss lips. Catching his breath he turned and with a weak smile said, "Yeah, you kin fuck again." He wiped his slimy cock with her panties, stuffed the flaccid member in his trousers, zipped up and left the room.

dm47
dm47
3 Followers