Cindy In The Lounge

Story Info
She flashes in a bar & gets attention.
2.9k words
4.48
81.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we first walked into the bar, we thought we might have to keep looking. We wanted a place that wasn't too busy, but this place was dead. After looking around, however, we decided it might do. It was a small place. There were four others in the bar; the bartender, and three business looking types sitting at the bar. We'd chosen this place because it struck us as a place where lonely, bored businessmen might hang out while on the road, and we were right. They looked up with mild interest when we came in. As well they might.

We were out playing sex games that night. Cindy was dressed to kill. She had on a short, black frilly skirt and a loose fitting blouse with the top two buttons undone. Some medium height heels and black bikini panties finished the ensemble. She was not wearing a bra.

Cindy is an exhibitionist. I guess I am too, because I sure get turned on when she shows herself off. I love to see the looks on the faces of other men when she gets careless with her clothing; and she loves it just as much. Tonight we were out again looking for fun.

We went up to the bar and each took a seat, leaving just one open seat between the others and us. As Cindy climbed onto the stool, she gave a healthy show of her long legs as she stretched out to climb on. This was not unnoticed by the three men at the bar, who were trying not to look too interested in my wife.

The bartender came over to us, and took immediate notice of the cleavage as Cindy ordered her drink. I looked over and could see that a large amount of Cindy's luscious breasts were visible, but not her gorgeous nipples – not yet, anyway. He brought the drinks back to us with a smile, which Cindy returned with interest. He was a good-looking younger guy, and I know that Cindy was turned on. This was going to be some night.

We sipped on our drinks for a couple of minutes, listening to the conversation of our neighbors at the bar. It was about their work, or something, and we decided it was time for a change. Cindy rotated about 45 degrees towards them, and asked where they were from.

It was fun to watch them as they turned back to answer her. Their eyes traveled from her face down to her legs, all the way down to her feet and back up again, pausing just ever so slightly at her thighs. I could see why. Even from my angle, I could see a good amount of smooth, tanned skin. I was betting they could see more. But not too much more, not yet. She would tease them a little first.

They did all rotate more around, however, so that now they were all directly facing us. Now that the conversation had been initiated, it wouldn't have been polite to not look over. They all were letting their eyes travel up and down her body, trying not to be obvious about it.

We continued to chat, eventually Cindy was able to bring the bartender into the conversation. She had been bothered about him down at the end of the bar, doing bartender things, and not paying attention. So she directed some questions to him, also, forcing him to come on down to us and join the audience. I don't think he was too upset about it.

As we continued to talk, Cindy continued to move and fidget around. I knew she was giving quick flashes all the way up to the lacy, black panties, and I could see the interest growing in the other four men. She was using the barstool between herself and the others as a toy. She was constantly shifting it around with her feet and her legs, occasionally lifting a foot up to the top rung to show a little more, then dropping the foot again. After she got halfway through her second drink, she started getting more serious. I watched as she, with all eyes watching, stretched her fine feline stretch. She leaned back in her stool and slowly lifted first one foot, then the other up to the seat of the stool beside her, using it as a footstool. I knew the view from the other side was marvelous. Her legs were straight, feet resting on the seat. She hadn't done anything to put her skirt to a more modest level. I'm sure there wasn't more than just a couple of inches between the panty-clad crotch and the hem of her skirt. She even had her legs spread apart a little. I was wishing I was on the other side to enjoy the view too. She sat like that for a while, seemingly unaware of the show she was giving. Every once in awhile, during animated conversation, she would move her legs, or bend them at the knees, or raise one leg or the other, increasing the show. It was funny to watch how all the eyes would shift when she did that. I could imagine that those sexy black panties were probably pretty wet by now.

We must have been thinking alike, as we frequently did. About that time, she again very slowly, lifted first one leg, then the other off the stool and stretched all the way to the ground. Standing up, she announced her need to pee, and sauntered off to the restroom. Five sets of eyes were on her as she strode, skirt bouncing , across the floor. When she entered the room, there was a collective sigh of appreciation, and of relief. One of the men looked at me and said, by way of understatement, that that was one sexy woman there. I agreed. A couple of the others stuttered something else. At this time of the night, it was now my cue to let them in on the game. I told them about how we were playing sex games tonight, and that we did this from time to time. I explained, to no ones great surprise, that Cindy loved to be the center of attention, and that she loved to show off, and that she loved to have people see her. I also said that I enjoyed it as much as she did. I also explained that I had finally gotten to the age where I couldn't get her off all by myself. After 20 years, I was fresh out of ideas. That was where these nights got started. I told them not to worry about me, and to just relax and enjoy whatever else might happen. Just to respect Cindy's wishes, and let her call the game. I again explained that this was a mutually agreeable, in fact exciting game, and I had no problems with it. There seemed to be a sigh of relief from the group, thinking that they didn't have to feign ignorance anymore.

Meanwhile, I knew exactly what Cindy was doing. First, of course, she was taking off the panties and sticking them in her purse. She wouldn't be wearing those anymore tonight. She would also be adjusting her hair, and unbuttoning one more button on her blouse. Now she would be unbuttoned to below her breasts, and they would start to be a lot more in view.

Shortly after I finished explaining to the men, Cindy came flouncing out from the ladies room. She commented on the silence and asked about a jukebox. The bartender jumped to point it out and turn it on, putting on a few good dance tunes. Cindy came back and climbed back on her stool. Now that everyone was in on the game, all pretenses were off. She took a sip of her drink, lifted one foot to rest on the edge of the seat of the stool in front of her. Her other leg she left hanging down. Since I had moved over to their side when I was talking to them, I now saw what they saw. And that was the most beutiful set of long, creamy legs you've ever seen, with a neatly trimmed patch of bush right where they joined. We could see all of that. She knew that, and she loved it. She held the pose for a couple of minutes, then jumped off the stool, grabbed one of the men and dragged him out to dance. Now things were really hot. She was moving and spinning. The light skirt was spinning up, showing off legs, pubic hair, and now most of her adorable butt. Not only that, but the cleavage was now noticeable. We all could see the breasts bouncing around, more or less inside the blouse. We could imagine that up close, a lot more skin would be visible. Since Cindy and I were on the same wavelength, I wasn't surprised to hear her call for the others to come out and join them. And away they all went, all except the bartender. He and I stood back, enjoying the show. Cindy was spinning and weaving, swaying and bending. Using her whole body to show herself off. After a while, her dancing took on more of the style of a topless dancer. She wasn't dancing as much as she was moving erotically. She moved from man to man, flirting, rubbing against them, enticing them. Then that song ended, and a slow song began. She grabbed the nearest man and pulled him to her. She insisted he place both hands behind her, as she did the same to him, pushing her body against his. He finally got the idea and relaxed. Soon, his hands were roving all over her butt. After a while, he pulled up her skirt over her waist so that his buddies could see what he was playing with. Cindy just seemed to push closer to him. Another man cut in, and the scene was the same. This time, he began from the sides to pull up her skirt, so we all saw a lot of hip along with the beautiful ass. What an amazing sight it was. I was totally turned on. The bartender was just staring. The third guy cut in and, before he pulled her to him, just pulled up her whole skirt and then pushed his body against her bare pussy. Like the others, he held her skirt high as he fondled her butt and danced. They all took turns until the song was over, then they returned to the bar.

The next song was fast again, and Cindy asked for help getting up on the bar. Six arms helped her climb up, 10 eyes watched her do it. Once on the bar, she began to dance. We all stood there, speechless, looking up her skirt at her pussy while she danced and swayed and throbbed and pushed. Cindy was exciting as she danced, sometimes reaching down to pull her skirt up over her waist herself, not that she needed to from our angle. Soon, she started to squat down, legs spread, leaving her pussy just inches away from the eyes that would not stray from her. She unbuttoned her blouse so her boobs were now completely visible. Her nipples were hard and her eyes were bright. She was having the time of her life.

Pretty soon, she simply took off the blouse and threw it on the floor. Then, she pushed her skirt down and stepped out of it, kicking it away also. She danced, naked, on the bar for five minutes. Writhing, bending, spinning. She would turn around and bend over, showing off her ass and her back door; she would squat down and push her pussy into the faces of her audience. She would insert a finger into herself and lovingly lick it off. She would hold her nipples up so she could suck on them herself. We all stood transfixed, unbelieving of the incredible show of female loveliness and sexuality before us.

When the song was over, she sat on the edge of the bar in front of the nearest man. Legs spread on either side of him, she grabbed his shoulders and pushed off against him, letting her body slide along his as she slid to the ground. She stood there a bit, pushing her nakedness against him, then ran her hands down his back, over his butt, and around to the front to his zipper. She asked if there were anything in there she might like to see, and while he stammered his answer, she pulled down the zipper, unhooked the belt, unbuttoned the button, and pulled both trousers and underwear down to his knees. She looked into his eyes for a second, then lowered her mouth to his dick. She looked horny and happy as she took him into her mouth, slowly pulling as much of him as she could into her. We watched as her cheeks caved in, showing the sucking pressure she was applying, moving her head up and down on his shaft. We watched as he sweated, ready to cum, but not wanting to, not just yet. But the battle had gone on too long, and he could hold out no longer. Finally, with an explosion of passion, he let loose his load. His knees buckled and his body trembled as he shot and shot into her mouth. Cindy gobbled and gobbled to make sure she missed none of it, and when he was done, she swallowed and smiled sweetly up at the rest of us.

"That's one." she said.

Then she looked at her group of admirers and asked if anybody was going to do anything, anything at all to her, and why won't they get at it. I finally found my voice and suggested that they should make the lady more comfortable. About the only option was a table, and three men picked Cindy up and laid her down gently on the nearest table. Cindy begged to be eaten, and one man literally dove down between her legs, first shoving his tongue into her pussy, then licking her avidly all over her crotch. Cindy moaned and writhed on the table, while she cried for a dick. The other of the three obligingly moved up and offered his dick to her, which she immediately pulled into her mouth. The bartender had moved over and was sucking one of her nipples, while the first man did the same to the other. I stood and watched, fascinated at this sex machine which was my wife.

By this time all of us were naked, there in the bar. I watched as the other four men worked away with my wife. After a few minutes, my wife would cry out to move, and everybody would move one position around her body. Soon everyone had tasted her tits, her pussy, had his dick sucked by her, and she had tasted each of them.

"Now I want to be fucked – a lot!" she cried.

The man who had been eating her immediately stood up and rammed his dick into her pussy. Then he pulled it out and rammed it in again. Then again. Then again. With each thrust, Cindy moaned and sucked that much harder on the dick in her mouth. She watched the man who was fucking her, and when she thought it was close she called for another position change. Each man moved, and the next man was fucking my wife. He rammed and rammed, rotating his hips and moving to reach every inch of her pussy. Cindy writhed her hips, and pushed back, and moaned as she sucked on the new cock in her mouth. Shortly another switch, then another, as each man took turns fucking, and being sucked by Cindy.

I don't know how long this went on, but, finally, the men were nearing the limits of their endurance. The man fucking her started grunting and thrusting even faster. He was cumming, and we all knew it, and it seemed to spark everyone. He came, and came, and came. He pulled out and I could see the river of cum dripping from my wife's pussy. He stepped away, and the next stepped up and immediately began to cum also. Furiously ramming, he shot his load into Cindy, then stepped away for the next man. He did the same, then the last one stepped up. With amazing power, he thrust so hard he almost knocked over the table, and shot a load deep into Cindy.

But Cindy was moaning that she hadn't cum yet, and it wasn't over yet. I stepped up for my turn and pushed my dick into Cindy's pussy full of cum. I looked into her eyes as I fucked her, and I fucked her, and she fucked me right back, and we bucked and moaned together until we both, in one great wave of passion and love, climaxed together. We stayed there, together for a while, the other men looking at Cindy with awe. I pulled out and away and was amazed at the quantity of cum dripping from my wife's cunt. I was further amazed to see one of the men literally dive into where I had been, eagerly licking as much of the cum as he could get. Then Cindy flexed her abdomen, and a wave of cum flowed freely out, sending the man into ecstasy as he lapped away. He continued this until Cindy was clean.

When this was done, Cindy lay there, nude, and looked around at the panting, smiling men around her. She had that happy, just fucked look that said that she was totally satisfied. I knew this wouldn't be the last time we had a sex games night like this.