Cindy Jo & the Cowgirl

Story Info
Rancher's daughters fight over the same man.
5k words
4.1
70.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not condone the abuse of women or any human being, or forcible sexual practices! Please keep fantasy fantasy!

Cindy Jo and the Cowgirl

Cindy Jo and Barbara were nose to nose and toes to toes this time. It was not the first time the girls had squared off. And, you guessed it, like most fights that young girls have, it was over a man.

“You put the cunt back in country!” Cindy shot to the girl that was in her face.

“Well, you put the sin in Cindy bitch!” Barbara retorted back the other girl.

"Fuck you cunt!" Cindy screamed at the big-breasted blonde.

"No, you're the fucking cunt!" Babs shouted back.

"WHORE!"

"SLUT!"

It was the same old story. Men! It seemed every time that Cindy found a guy the she really cared about, there was always some bitch there to try to snatch him away. This time was going to be different though. Cindy loved Jim, or at least she thought she did. One thing was for sure, Jim had a nice sized cock and more importantly, he knew exactly how to use it!

"I'm tired or you big titted blonde sluts taking my men away from me," Cindy shouted at Babs.

"Too fucking bad bitch!" Barbara shouted. "If you knew how to take care of him right he'd never want to look at another woman!"

"Yeah, right," Cindy thought to herself. If only that were the case. She knew better because she knew that girls like Babs were only out for one of two things when they went after men. It was either a big dick or a big paycheck! And…. since Barbara was an only child and her daddy was already filthy rich, she supposed it was because of his sexual prowess. "I'm warning you for the last time you big assed two bit whore, leave Jim alone!"

"Kiss off sheep girl!" she retorted. The nerve of this fucking sheepherder's daughter talking to her like that!

"Take that back cow cunt!"

"Baaaaaaa. Baaaaaaa," Barbara taunted Cindy.

It was the same old story in this part of the country. The cattle rancher looking down on the sheep rancher. It had been that way for at least a couple of hundred years and it didn't look like it was ever going to change. The feud between the two families went clear back to their great-great-great-grandfathers. Barbara's family had settled here when the range was still open in this vast Wyoming territory. Cindy's family came later and everything was fine until they started to bring in the sheep. But even that wasn't the worse. The worse is when the cattle barons started to fence the range off so the sheep couldn't graze. The lowly sheep ranchers took them to court and won the right to cut the fences but with no way to enforce the court order, the range wars ensued.

"I mean it you cow cunted cock biting bitch. Leave my man alone!"

"Baaaaaaaa. Baaaaaa," Babs repeated once again, turning to walk back to her Chevy pickup.

"WHORE!" Cindy shouted, rage building up in her petite little body. She wasn't very big, what some people would call petite, but she had the temper of the typical redhead.

"BITCH!" Barbara shouted, turning back to Cindy and flipping her middle finger at her.

Cindy's face turned three shades of red. "Get the fuck off my property now you cunt lipped bitch!"

Barbara opened the door of her 4-wheel drive extended cab pickup and jumped up inside." Not a problem sheep sucker!" she yelled as she slammed the door shut. The truck roared to life and Cindy, not one to let anyone else get the last word in yelled, "CUNT!"

"Baaaaaaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaaa," Barbara mimicked, flipping Cindy off one last time before she put the truck in gear.

Cindy, no longer able to take it, picked up the shovel lying against the corral and rushed toward the truck. Barbara saw her coming, revved up the engine and then lurched forward. The truck jerked and then stalled. "Fucking standards!" she fumed just as Cindy got to the window. She reared the shovel back and Barbara seeing what was about to happen moved across the seat to open the door. "Damn," she said out loud as she tried to open it. She forgot that she had pulled into the side of the barn the day before and the door was jammed! Cindy hit the window of the driver’s side and the glass cracked. "FUCKING WHORE!" she yelled, pushing the button to roll down the passenger side window. Once more Cindy slammed the shovel into the window and it gave way, shattering into a million pieces and crumbling in the front seat. Barbara lunged to move out the window and was about half way out when she felt something move against her hips. "NO!" she screamed as the window rolled up, trapping her half hanging out the passenger side door!

Cindy laughed a hearty laugh as Barbara hung out the door, trapped like the rat Cindy considered her! "Well isn't that a sight," Cindy chuckled. "Looks like I trapped me a big titted blonde bimbo!"

"You'll pay for this Cindy Jo!" Barbara yelled, struggling to get free. It was no use, she was definitely stuck here. How humiliating to be hung out here like this. Cindy brushed the broken glass off the seat and sat down, looking at her foe stuck in the window.

"You know Babs? You have a really fat ass," she said slapping the blonde on the across her cheeks, causing her to squeal.

Pain shot through Cindy's side as Barbara kicked her in the ribcage. "Fuck!" she yelled as she felt another blow to her body and she rolled out of the truck with a thud.

Cindy lay on the ground, holding her side until she was able to breathe and regained her strength. She stood up on wobbly knees and hobbled around to the passenger side of the truck. What a sight, she smiled as she rubbed her sore ribs and looked at the blonde hanging out of the pickup.

"Let me out of here you fucking sheep fucker!" Barbara demanded.

"Not on your life! I've waited a long time to get back at you blonde bimbo bitches. Now you're gonna pay for every fucking one of them!" Cindy spun on her heels and walked to the back of the truck and opened the toolbox. There it was. Smiling as she picked up the rope she walked back to the driver's side door and tied a loop in the rope. She cautiously got back in the truck, making sure that she stayed out of the direct path of Barbara's feet and slipped it around one ankle.

"You fucking crack whore!" Barbara yelled as she felt the rope across her ankle. Cindy wrapped the rope around the other ankle and pulled it tight. "Ouch! Stop it bitch," Barbara yelled.

"Not on your fucking life cow cunt!" Pulling the rope as tight as she could, she secured it and tossed the excess in the floor. Exiting the truck, Cindy walked around to girl hanging out of the truck. "Well, well, well, now isn't this quite a predicament that you have gotten yourself into cow cunt."

Barbara, like a cat, took a swipe at Cindy, trying desperately to dig her nails into the redhead. "Let me out of here you copper coated bitch!" she ordered.

"Get fucked," Cindy replied. "Oh I almost forgot, that's what got you in here in the first place." She put her hand on her chin, wondering what she should do next. Barbara continued to try to reach Cindy, clawing like a cat in a trap. "Well now, seems like we need to do something about those fucking claws doesn't it?" Cindy pondered for a minute and then as if a light bulb flashed in her head, she walked away as Babs hung there screaming like a banshee.

Barbara watched as Cindy walked into the house and was gone what seemed like forever, even though it was only a few minutes. She walked out of the house and she noticed that not only did she have a nasty evil smile on her face, she had a large cardboard box in her hand. Cindy walked to the truck again and smiled a mean smile at her enemy. "Well cow cunt, it looks like we are going to have us a little fun today."

Cindy sat the box down and took something that Barbara could not quite make out. All she could see was that it was furry and she surely didn't like the look on her face! Cindy walked not quite within arms reach of Barbara and then dangled it in front of her face. "Lookie what I have for you cow cunt," Cindy said and then laughed a mean laugh. Barbara's eyes widened when she saw that Cindy had a pair of furry handcuffs. "Pretty kinky hey slut?" she asked, walking back to the driver's side. Barbara could feel her get up into the truck and get in behind her. She tried to kick, but Cindy was expecting that so she put her knees into the calves of her legs. "Ouch Cindy! Get off of me!"

"Not on your fucking life you two bit whore. I've got lots of things planned for you. Now give me your hand."

"Go to hell Cindy Jo!"

"Already been to your house and back Babs. Now give me your fucking hand!"

Barbara refused to do as Cindy said, so she shrugged and got back out of the truck. Perhaps Cindy Jo had changed her mind. Maybe she had decided to let her go she thought and then watched as she walked over to the box and pulled a leather strap out! "What are you going to do with that Cindy?" she asked, the look of pure fear coming over her face. Cindy said, "I think you know very well what I am going to do with this." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pocketknife. Flipping the knife open, she stretched the strap out and began to run the already shiny blade across the length of the slick piece of leather. "Yep, I think you know very well what I'm going to do with this Babs." She watched as Cindy ran the knife blade up and down the long strap, her fear increasing with every stroke. Cindy closed the knife and put it back into her pocket. Once more she got into the pickup and said, "Now one last time Babs, give me your hand!"

"No fucking way sheep girl!" she exclaimed.

"Ok, we’ll do it your way bitch." Cindy moved the strap up and laid it across Barbara's ass and rubbed it all over her backside. "Wanna change your mind Barbara?"

"No! Please Cindy Jo. I'm sorry, I'll never bother Jim again. Please no Cindy!"

"Too late you little no good two bit cock sucking tramp! I'm probably already in more trouble than I can get myself out of so a little more isn't going to make any difference." With that Cindy pulled the strap across her shoulder and Barbara could hear the wind move through the air and it slammed into her ass flesh with a crack.

"Yeeoowwwww!" Barbara screamed as the leather came down and the dust rose from the ass of her faded blue jeans. Once more Cindy pulled the leather razor strap back and landed it on her ass hard. "Oh god Cindy, please stop before this goes any farther!" she sobbed.

"You're the one who got us here Babs. Now you gonna give me your hands or do I have to continue to beat your fat ass until you do?" Barbara reluctantly struggled through the window and pulled her hands behind her back. "Very good Barbara," she said as she snapped the contraption on her hands. As soon as Cindy had her hands cuffed she picked up the rope and tied it loosely to her feet. "There, now if you promise to be a good little cow I promise that I'll roll down the window so it won't hurt your ribcage so much. Is that agreeable?"

"Yes," she said.

"Yes what?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, I'll be good," Barbara said.

"That's not good enough Babs. You'll be a good what?"

"I'll be a good girl!"

"A good what," Cindy asked once again laying the leather strap on the ass of Barbara.

"Ok. Ok! I'll be a good little cow cunt!"

"That's what I wanted to hear Babs. Now I'll roll down the window and you stay put exactly like you are. If you get out of line, I'll roll the thing back up only tighter next time. Do you understand?""

Barbara nodded, cursing under her breath. Cindy pushed the button and the window made a whirring sound as she lowered Barbara. She moved out of the truck and walked back to the box that was in front of her. "Well my, my, my, look what we have here Babs." Cindy reached into the box and set a tripod on the ground. "And what do you suppose goes on here Babs? That's right Babs, a camera goes on here." Reaching into the box, she picked up a video camera and set it on the tripod.

"For chrissakes Cindy Jo. What are you going to do with that?"

She ignored Barbara and secured it to the tripod, smiling as she attached it. Cindy aimed the camera at Barbara's face and after focusing it, hit the record button. Barbara could see the little red light on the camera and knew it was recording. Cindy walked up to Barbara, turned and looked directly at the camera. "Now folks, see what we have here. We have a yellow bellied blonde bimbo trapped here. I'm going to show you folks how to get rid of these pesky creatures. Now pay attention people, because I'm only going to show you this once."

"Damnit, Cindy Jo. Stop before it's too late!" she screeched at her tormentor.

"Shut up you dirty little slut. Or do you want me to roll up the fucking window again?" Barbara shook her head no, tears beginning to form for the first time on her face. The tears running down her cheeks made little streaks from the dust that had collected on her face over the course of the day. "I didn't thinks so," she smiled. Turning back to the camera, Cindy reached into her pocket and took out her knife and opened it. The blade shined like a diamond in the warm afternoon sun and she rubbed across her pant leg.

Cindy looked at the camera and smiled. "Now folks, the first thing we have to do is learn how to milk one of these little cows." Cindy reached under Barbara and hooked her finger into her western style shirt and pulled hard, the shirt snapped open and her bra-clad tits were exposed to the world and the camera. "Very nice Babs," Cindy said.

"Cindy! Please!"

"Oh, I aim to please Babs. I aim to please every girl that ever had a big titted cow take her guy away from him. Hell, I'll probably make millions selling this film to all the jilted women out there!" Cindy held up the glistening knife and put it under Barbara.

"Oh god Cindy. Please don't kill me!"

"Kill you? Oh heavens no cow cunt, that would be much too easy on your ass." With that, she put the sharp knife against Barbara's bra straps and cut them one by one. The sharp knife sliced through the material easily.

"Oh shit Cindy! PLEASE STOP!" Barbara yelled this time with much more terror in her voice. Cindy smiled and put her hand into the front of her bra. She placed the sharp knife between the blonde girl's tits and sliced through it one more time and then pulled the bra from the body of the girl in the truck.

"Well lookie here," Cindy said, once again facing the camera. "Now, it is time for the milking lesson." She closed the knife and put it back into her pocket. Barbara started to sob as Cindy moved beside her and squeezed one of her massive tits. She tried to jerk away but it did no good as she only had a few inches to move. "Can you believe the udders on this cow?" Cindy asked the imaginary audience in the camera as she pushed on her large tits and they swayed side to side.

"Noooooooo! Pleaseeeeeeee Cindy Jo," Barbara's tears really starting to flow now.

"Now stop your crying Babs! All that dirt and makeup that you plaster on your face is starting to run and make you look like a circus clown!" Cindy took a handful of her blonde hair, jerked her head up so she had to look at her and gave her a big sloppy kiss right on the lips. Barbara did her best to stop crying but as much as she tried to control it, she still let out little sobs once in a while. Cindy, confident that she had control over the situation once more, turned to the camera. "Now folks," Cindy continued. "This animal here in this chute is a cow. It is not a pig. You're not a pig are you Babs," Cindy asked?

"No!" she replied icily.

"Well can you tell us what kind of a sound a pig makes?"

"Fuck you Cindy Jo!" she screamed.

"Wrong answer. Damn, you really are a stupid cunt aren't you?" Cindy walked as close to Barbara and slapped her on the tits. "Ouch!!!!!!"

"I asked you what kind of a sound a pig makes?"

Barbara fighting the tears once more weakly said, "Oink."

"I don't think the audience can hear you Babs. What kind of sound does a pig make?"

"OINK! OINK!" she yelled.

"Very good. Now you are not a chicken either are you?" Barbara shook her head in the negative. "Well then, what kind of a sound does a chicken make?"

"CLUCK! CLUCK!"

"VERY GOOD BABS!" Cindy was enjoying this more than she ever thought she would! "Pray tell then, exactly what kind of an animal are you?"

"I-I-I'm a cow," she said not wanting to let her win but getting weary from the punishment she was receiving.

"They can't hear you Babs! What kind of an animal are you?"

"I'M A COW!" she screamed at her, fear turning to anger.

"Well then, tell the audience what kind of a sound a cow makes!"

"MOOO! MOOO!"

"Very good cow cunt! Now we can get down to the next part of our lesson." Cindy got on her knees next to Barbara's tits and turned to the camera. "Now folks, I'll show you what you do with a set of udders like we have on this cow." Cindy reached up and took both hands and took hold of one of Barbara's breasts and squeezed it hard with both hands!

"OWWWWWW! FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!" she screamed in pain.

"Nope, no milk in this one. Let's try the other one." Once again she squeezed her large tittiy and once again she screamed in pain. "Nope, looks like this cow is dry. Well, there is only one thing that a cow that can't give milk is good for. And do you know what that is boys and girls," Cindy said cackling. "That's right folks. Just as I suspected. She must be a BREEDER!"

Cindy walked fast and picked up the camera and sat it on the other side of the truck. Reaching into her pocket once more, she pulled the knife out and opened the blade. "Now boys and girls," she heard Cindy say, "Let's have a look at her breeding equipment." Barbara's mind reeled at the horror of what Cindy might do to her. She felt her get into the truck and then put her knees once again on the backs of her legs! Cindy took the knife and hooked it under the belt and she easily sliced through the leather.


"Mother fucking whore!" Barbara yelled, afraid to move too much for the fear that she would accidentally get cut.

Cindy unsnapped Barbara's jeans and pulled them away from her hips. She took the knife and cut down the center of the seat of the jeans, peeling them down like a banana. Then, she put her hand into the leg of the underwear and cut across the ass of them horizontally and there she was, hanging out the window in all her glory with the ass hanging out of her panties! One more cut vertically and the panties were pulled off of her.

Cindy got out of the truck and picked up the video camera. "Now for a close up of the breeding equipment on this cow," she heard Cindy say and she could hear the hiss of the video camera as it took her picture. Cindy steadied the camera and Barbara could feel Cindy take her hand and spread her labia and she pushed her finger into Barbara's pussy!

"Damint Cindy Jo," she heard from behind her just as someone snatched the video camera out of her hand and took her by the hair and pulled her out of the truck. Cindy fell with a thump on the ground and looked up to see her brother standing there above her! "What the fuck do you think you are doing squirt?" he asked as he looked at his sister on the ground.

"Uh...I....Uh....," Cindy stuttered trying to think of how to get out of this.

"What do you think she's doing dumbass!" Barbara yelled. "Get me out of this mess!"

"Cindy Jo? I'm waiting!"

"Well, you see Luke, it's like this....." she trailed off.

"The BITCH is trying to kill me asshole. Now get me out of this or my daddy will have all your asses!" Barbara yelled.

Luke took Cindy by the hair and lifted her up. She screamed as Luke led her by her red locks around to the passenger side of the truck where the blonde girl was hanging out. "Well I'll be damned! If it isn't that little cunt Barbara, the cattleman's daughter!"

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers
12