Cindy Jo & the Cowgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

"I'm sorry Luke. Please don't tell daddy!" Cindy started to cry and alligator tears flowed down her cheeks. Luke never could stand to see his little sister cry so he pulled her closer to him and rubbed her head.

"Don't worry squirt, I won't tell daddy if you are honest with me. Now what the HELL is going on here?"

Cindy relayed the story to her brother about how she had tried to steal Jim from her and she had no choice but to punish the bitch. Luke listened intently as his sister told her of all of the things that had happened. "I'm sorry Luke, but I was just about to show everybody what kind of a pussy this little cow cunt had for breeding purposes."

"Well Cindy Jo," Luke said, looking down at Cindy and smiling at his little sister. "The only way to see how her breeding equipment really works is to breed the cow! Get the camera squirt and get into the back seat of the truck!"

Cindy took the camera and then quickly scrambled into the back of the truck. She aimed the camera at her brother as he walked around to the open door of the pickup. She filmed him standing outside the truck as he pulled his Levi's open and pushed them down his legs. His cock was hard from the story he had been told coupled with the bit tits hanging out of the window of the truck. Up until this time Cindy had never thought about Luke as a sexual person, but right now his cock was standing proud and hard and she was surprised and a little turned on looking at his dick swaying in the breeze.

"Let's see just what kind of pussy this old cow really has," Luke said as he got up into the truck. Cindy sat in the upright position and aimed the video camera directly at Barbara’s exposed ass! "Her ass is a little fat, but other than that, it's not bad Cindy Jo!"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Barbara screamed!

"I'm going to see just how good of a breeder that you are Babs!" he said, laughing as he positioned himself behind her.

Cindy Jo trembled slightly, hoping that it was not enough to mess up the tape in the camera. She watched as Luke positioned himself behind Barbara and put his cock to her pussy. "NOOOOOOO!" Barbara screamed as she felt his cock touch her lips.

Luke's dick touched Barbara's labia and she pulled her hips to the side, making him miss. "Hold still Barbara!" he yelled. He tried a second time but once again, she moved to the other side and he once again missed. Luke repositioned himself and looked at Cindy. "Looks like she wants it rough and hard!"

"Well give it to her if you're man enough Luke," little sister taunted.

"It couldn't be any harder than riding a bull little sis." Luke took hold of the rope that held her legs together and pulled her hands high until he had control. He took his cock in his other hand and rubbed it against her pink lips. "Come on sis, give me the countdown," he said as he held onto her rope.

"5 - 4- 3- 2- 1- BANG!" Cindy shouted and with that, Luke pulled back on the rope and pushed his cock deep inside Barbara!

"Oh Godddddd........" Barbara screamed as he plunged his dick all the way inside her. "Please no Luke.........Please Noooooooo!!!!!" Luke pulled his cock almost all the way out and Barbara tried to pull her legs together enough that he wouldn't be able to get his cock in. "The little heifer does want it rough doesn't she little sis?"

"Yeah, give it to hard and good Luke," Cindy said, taking in every movement with a close-up of her ass. Luke slapped Barbara on the ass and it startled her enough that she relaxed her pussy a little and Luke pushed all the way home again.

"Help! Please somebody help me!" she yelled even though she knew that there was nobody out her that would help her.

Luke pushed into Barbara, slapping her ass right every time he drove it home. "You have such a good little cunt Barbara! Oh god yes Babs. No wonder you are the town cum dumpster!"

"Fuck you asshole!" Barbara screamed as he plowed into her. The cursing and screaming and this cowgirl bitch being tied up was doing its number on Luke as he looked down at her red ass. "Oh fuck yes Barbara! I'm gonna cum Babs! Oh yeah, ride the wild pony Barbara, ride my stick horse! Ride the wild pony!"

Barbara moved her ass around and whether it was from getting turned on or the fact that she was trying to get away, Luke didn't care. All he wanted to do now was to blow a nut. "Oh fuck yes Babs! Fuck me baby! Fuck my cock Babs!"

"Cum on her back Luke, I want to see you cum all over her back!" Cindy almost yelled, being caught up in the excitement of the moment.

Luke pushed in and out of the blonde tied before him. He rode her like a bull rides a cow in heat! He only knew one thing. He needed to cum and he needed to cum now!" Cindy continued filming as Luke pulled his cock out of Bab's sopping pussy and aimed it at her and started to jack it up and down. "Oh fucking god....." he moaned as the first blast of cum squirted across Barbara's back and hitting her on her golden hair. The second shot wasn't as strong as the first shot but none the less, in a matter of seconds he had pumped his cum all over her back, her hands and her ass.

Luke continued to rub his cock gently for a short time after he had finished cumming. He got out of the truck and pulled his pants up and buckled his rodeo belt. "That was one good cunt Cindy!"

Cindy got out of the truck and walked around to the passenger side once more. She walked up to Barbara and pulled on her hair, looking her directly in the eyes.

"I've only got one thing to tell you cow cunt! You better get the fuck off this land and never come back. Do you understand!"

The tears had stopped and the tears were replaced by hatred in her eyes. "Oh I'll be back Cindy Jo! I'll be back with the police. the sheriff's department and maybe even the FBI! You and your fucking brother will be sent away for a long, long time!"

Cindy pulled harder on her hair this time, twisting her head slightly. "I wouldn't do that Babs," Cindy told her. "We might go to prison, but by the time they all get here, we'll have a copy of this tape made and sent to some people that will sell it. And then someday we'll get out but you'll still have tapes out there of your humiliation!"

"You fucking cunt!" Barbara yelled. Cindy tossed Luke the keys and he took the cuffs from her wrists. Then he cut the rope and threw it back in the truck. Cindy shoved the blonde girl back into the seat of the pickup.

"Now just remember cow cunt, you send the cops, we'll send the tapes. Simple as that. Now get the fuck off of my property and if you ever go near Jim again, I'll spread this all over the country," she said smiling as she held up the camera.

Barbara sat down in the seat in her clothes that had been half cut off her and started the big engine and this time managed to get it in gear and pull off down the road.

"Think she'll be back Cindy," Luke asked?

"I hope so Luke, I certainly hope so. Let's go get something to eat, and then after dinner, we’ve got a movie to watch!" Luke followed his little sister in the house shut the door, turning his head in the direction of the road...

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12