Cindy Learns Manners

Story Info
Fiancee learns not to use obscene hand gesters.
4k words
4.24
101.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened about 21 years ago, while my wife Cindy and I were living together a few months before we got married.

It was a beautiful summer Saturday. I had been running around town for part of the day and got back to the trailer where we lived around 2 PM. The first thing I noticed as I drove through the trailer park were the 4 motorcycles parked in the front of our trailer, next to Cindy's car. Then I noticed that our front door was propped open, something Cindy never did.

As I walked up the steps and looked into the trailer I had the shock of my life. Inside was my fiancée with 4 big black guys and one small redheaded girl who looked around 19. The shocking part was that Cindy was naked as the day she was born, and she was on her knees with a huge black cock in her mouth!

I walked into the trailer, and 2 of the guys stood up and asked me if they could help me. I swallowed and told them that I lived there and wanted to know what was going on.

They told me that they had been minding there own business riding down the nearby highway when this little white car pulled onto the highway, cutting them off. They said that they all almost wrecked because of it. They said that they blew their horns and yelled at the car and a hand came out of the window flipping them the finger. As they got around the car they saw it was a little white blonde girl of 23. At that point they decided that the "finger" was an open invitation for some fun, and they followed Cindy home.

I believed this story because Cindy is always cutting people off on the highway, and is very quick to "flip-off" people. I've tried to talk to her about it, but she always tells me to mind my own business. I knew that she was about to learn the lesson the "hard" way.

After the guys told me the story they asked rather arrogantly if I had a problem with them. Knowing that I'd get my ass kicked if I said otherwise, I told them "no, no problems that I can see..." They both said that they didn't think that there would be. At that point I sat on a kitchen chair along side the red headed girl.

I then had the opportunity to see something that I had fantasized about for over a year, my fiancée being used and abused by 4 big black strapping bucks. And I loved it!

Just as I was sitting down I heard the guy who had his cock in Cindy's face say "Oh yea!" as he obviously came in her mouth. Her eyes opened really wide and her cheeks bulged until she swallowed with a gulp. Cindy pulled back from the 1st guys cock, with it making a popping noise as it came out of her mouth. She really had been sucking hard on that thing! His cock was easily 9 inches long, and really thick. In fact, it made almost 2 of my cocks both in length and width!

It was a total turn on when this 1st guy said to the others "This bitch really knows how to suck cock and I'll be damned if she didn't swallow all of my spunk!" I've always known that Cindy sucks one mean cock, and I don't think that she's ever spit out a mouthful of come. She's a natural born cock sucker and a swallower!

As Cindy started looking around, probably to see who was next, she saw me sitting there. He eyes filled full of tears and she started apologizing to me. I put my hand up to stop her and told her that I had warned her about her driving habits and that she must now suffer the consequences. She sobbed and just said "I know."

One of the guys sitting on the couch stood up and said to Cindy "Over here bitch, I'm next!"

Cindy stood and walked over to this next guy. Her knees were all red from kneeling on the floor, but I noticed that her cheeks were flushed and her nipples were hard, both of which happens when she's really horny. As she got to the second guy he reached out and grabbed her tits, massaging them, weighing them in his hands and pulling on her hard nipples. Cindy closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as he did this.

I liked it when he reached down with his right hand and pushed two fingers up Cindy's cunt. She jumped like she had been shot and yelped out in surprise. The guy pulled his fingers up to his face and told the others that she was not only tight, but juicy as hell. He then licked his fingers clean of her cunt juice.

He then made Cindy open his pants and pull his cock out. Her eyes got as big as saucers as she saw his cock. It was still soft, but it was bigger than mine is when I'm hard. His limp cock was around 8 inches long and like 2 inches across.

Cindy settled to her knees as this guy sat back down on the couch telling her to "suck me bitch, and you had better be good!" She just moaned in agreement as she started sucking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

And good is what she was at sucking his cock. It was a total turn on watching his cock get hard in her mouth. It swelled to around 11 inches in length and like 3 inches across. She could barely put the head of it in her mouth, and couldn't take it too deep. She did look good bobbing her head up and down on it, and while licking it like an ice-cream cone. The contrast between the darkness of his skin and the whiteness of Cindy's skin was a turn on. Then, when she was licking his balls, his cock was laying across her face like a black snake... It didn't get anymore kinky that than.

It took only 5 minutes until Cindy was swallowing her second helping of come for the day.

I need to describe Cindy now. She's 23 years old, 5'6", 115 lbs, dirty blond hair that goes half way down her back, and NICE 36B tits that love to be sucked. Her nipples, when hard, stick out around a half inch, while her big brown areolas are the size of silver dollars. She has this sort of thin covering of light brown pussy hair which she trims on her pussy lips to keep short. Her pussy hair is so thin that you can see her skin through it. Now her pussy is a thing to brag about, I've never had a tighter one than hers! Even though she juices up a storm, her pussy can give my cock raw spots from how tight she is. If I fuck her 2 or 3 times one night, my cock is out of commission for a week so that the skin can grow back. Now, even though she seems to enjoy me fucking her, I always suspected that I wasn't enough for her. I was starting to look forward to seeing if I was right.

When she went up to the 3rd guy it was again a turn on watching another guy mauling her pale white tits. She has a nice suntan, but she has great "tan lines" around her tits, pussy and ass. I love the contrast that she has on her own, but watching big black hands on her body was even a greater turn on for me.

It was the same while she sucked off the 3rd and 4th guys. Big black cocks going in and out of my fiancee's little white face. The guys loved it and Cindy loved it. Of course I loved it, but didn't want her to know this. The last two guys didn't have as large a cock as the second guy, but they still were between 8 and 10 inches in length and nice and fat. I don't know why, but it turned me on seeing her mouth stretched to the limits by their big cocks. Of course she managed to swallow all of their loads of come without any trouble.

After the last guy shot his load of come into Cindy, the leader of this group (the first guy Cindy sucked off) told us that Cindy was in for a real treat now. He had the redhead stand up and introduced her to Cindy and me as Carol. She was his neighbor's daughter, home from college for the summer. He also told us that she enjoyed being their "biker-bitch" when she was home. He said that Cindy was going to have the "honor" of eating Carol's little red pussy.

Cindy's eyes got really big with fear. As far as I knew she had never eaten out a chick. She shyly said "ok, if I have to" and walked up to Carol.

Carol grinned and dropped her tight little cut-off shorts revealing the cutest redheaded pussy I've ever seen. As Carol went and sat on the couch Cindy dropped to her knees and put her mouth over Carol's pussy. It was too cool seeing Cindy's nose pressed against Carol's red pussy hair.

George, the leader of the crew, had Cindy pull open Carol's pussy lips so we could see inside her, then had her lick her clit so we could watch. It was great watching this happen, plus Carol's pussy looked good enough to eat. I was actually jealous of Cindy for doing this! Cindy then put her middle finger into Carol's pussy and slowly "finger fucked" her as we watched.

After a few seconds of this Cindy pulled her hands away and put her mouth totally over her pussy and finished eating Carol out to orgasm this way. As Carol came, her hands flew to Cindy's head grabbing handfuls of her hair, her back arched, and she let out a really load moan. As both girls settled down, Carol told Cindy that she was a really good pussy eater. Cindy just wiped her mouth with the back of her hand with out saying anything.

George then looked at us all and told us that it was now "time for the bitch to learn her manners."

He told Cindy to lay down in the middle of the floor. She looked at the open front door and asked him if she could close it. He told her "NO, maybe some of your sorry-assed neighbors might want some of you to!"

Cindy lay down and brought her knees up while opening up the way to her pussy. That damn thing was all puffy, red and simply dripping pussy juice. The bitch was totally horny for all this! She wanted it! (and I wanted to watch it happen!)

George straddled Cindy's shoulders and had her suck his cock back to full hardness. He then crawled down between her knees and rubbed his cock on her puffy pussy lips, getting it all wet. After waiting a second or two get started pushing his monster cock into her cunt. Cindy's eyes opened really wide and she drew in her breath as his cock head slipped into the mouth of her cunt.

George stopped, looked around at his gang and told them that she was "tight as hell!" Of course I knew this!

He started pushing his cock into her a little at a time, while she started saying "slowly, slowly.." George stopped pushing, looked her in the eyes and said "shut the fuck up, bitch, I'm doing this MY WAY!" He then drove his cock hard the rest of the way into Cindy's cunt.

Cindy's feet came up off the floor and she yelled out "OH MY GOD, IT'S HUGE!" From the angle I was at I had a perfect view of his cock totally consumed by Cindy's pussy. Her pussy lips were stretched so thin I was afraid they would tear. I couldn't believe that he had the whole thing up inside of her. My 5 inch cock usually bounced off the top of her pussy while we fucked, so I don't know where his 9 inches went.

George then proceeded to fuck my lovely little fiancée right in front of me and his motorcycle gang. Of course, we all loved it! He drove his cock repeatedly in and out of Cindy's cunt. They were both dripping with her pussy juice, and he was able to work that juice into a white froth. Cindy kept saying "yes, yes" and "ugh, ugh" while she was being fucked. Finally, at one point, she started to come. Her breathing got really short, and she started groaning in short groans and grunts. She also closed her eyes real tight and pulled her head to her chest. While she came George stopped fucking her. He looked at us and said something like he was afraid that she would pull his cock off because her cunt got so tight while she came. I do know that it clamps down real nice as she comes, but I guess with a cock the size of George's it would be too tight to move.

After Cindy came it only took a few more minutes until George came also, filling her pussy with his cock cream.

As he crawled off her, his cock made that "popping" noise again, but this time it was from her cunt, not her mouth, causing it. Her pussy stayed all open, and it had George's come running out of it onto the floor. The sad part was all that I could think of looking at my fiancée laying there like that was "Great, now I have to steam clean the carpet."

The other three guys then took turns fucking Cindy while we watched. Cindy came at least once with all of them, each time her orgasm was stronger than the time before. I actually think that the last guy who fucked her had her coming the entire time his cock was inside of her cunt. She made noises I had never heard before.

While Cindy was getting the shit fucked out of her Carol came up to me and asked if I'd like a hand-job. I said that I'd rather have a blow-job, but she said that she only sucked off her black friends. I said "sure, why not?" I unzipped my pants and pulled out my pathetic little cock (compared to the big black ones we were watching). She grabbed it and gave it like three tugs and I came all over her hand and the floor. She giggled, wiped her hand on my pants and sat down to watch more of the show.

At one point during the "fuck-train" I saw movement out of the corner of my eye at the front door. When I looked over, our next door neighbors, Stacy and Evan, were standing in the door way watching. Their eyes were huge as diner plates as they watched. After a few minutes they ended up leaving, probably to go home and fuck each other. I do know that they told all of the other neighbors what they saw, but that's another story...

While the last guy crawled off Cindy George said something about Cindy having learned her lesson and that they were going to leave. With that Cindy said real softly "don't go..."

George asked her what she had said. She repeated herself "Don't go yet. Please spend the night with us. I need you guys to fuck me some more. That's the best sex I've ever had!"

I about fell out of my chair. She still hadn't had enough cock! She was laying on our floor with glazed eyes, flushed cheeks (she always looks like this after getting fucked) and a river of come running out of her wide open cunt, and she wanted more!

George laughed and told her that if they stayed, she would be their "bitch" and would do everything they said. She answered with an "OK".

George then laughed again and told her to get off the floor and get showered up. As she walked to the bathroom (holding her cunt to keep the come from running down her legs too fast) George motioned for the guys to follow her.

In the bathroom George made Cindy lay down in the bathtub with her legs open exposing her wide open and well fucked cunt. He then pulled out his cock and pissed all over her, especially aiming at her open cunt. He then had the other three guys give her a "golden shower". Cindy looked so nasty laying there while strange black guys pissed on her, filling her open cunt with piss. I got hard again watching it!

While Cindy took a real shower George started rooting around in Cindy's clothes, looking for something for her to wear while he was there. He came out of the bedroom with a sheer white top (camisole) and a pair of baggy terry cloth shorts. No bra and no panties.

Cindy came out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around her self and asked George what he wanted her to wear. He threw the top and shorts to her and said "here bitch, wear this." She turned to head back to the bedroom and he said "whoa, get dressed here, where we can watch."

When she was dressed she looked almost naked! You could clearly see through the top, it was so shear. There was no question what her tits looked like, or whether her nipples were hard or not. Her shorts were so baggy that you could pull the leg to the side and clearly see her pussy hair. George should have been a fashion designer. I LOVED IT!

While Cindy was showering, the guys had drunk all of the beer that I had in the fridge. George made mention of this and said that they needed to go get some more. He told Cindy that they were going to the 7-11 for a couple more cases of brew. He also told one of the other guys to go with them for company. This left me, Carol, and two of the other guys at the trailer together. We all talked and just shot the shit. The guys really weren't all that bad, just sort of misunderstood. Carol said that she liked running with the guys because it drove her folks crazy, and the guys fucked her like no others could. She said that she had been a virgin before George broke her in and that no one could fuck like these guys could.

Even thought the 7-11 was only a half mile away from the house, Cindy and the guys didn't get back for over an hour. Once again Cindy had glazed eyes and flushed cheeks, plus her nipples were as hard as rocks. The same look she had after getting fucked earlier.

As Cindy sat down next to me, and the guys attacked the beer, I asked her where they were. She burped, and told me "just at the 7-11." When I asked her what took so long she told me the following story:

They had gone into the 7-11 and the two guys working there just stared at her tits while she stood there waiting for the guys to buy their beer. I know the two guys who work there in the afternoon, one older guy of around 50 and a young guy of about 25. Both seem nice enough.

After paying for the beer, her two "escorts" were talking to the two employees and then started playing with her tits right in front of the two guys. She said that they even started kissing her while they were being watched. She said that she got really horny acting like a true slut in front of a couple guys she knew. She said that she didn't know why, but it just turned her on something fierce.

After a while George told the guys that she was "one fine cock-sucker" and that "she used to have a really tight cunt until me and my gang loosened her up a bit." She said that she started blushing when George said that, but was getting hornier by the second.

George then had each of the employees play with her tits right there at the counter, pulling her top up and sucking on her nipples. He even had her pull the front of her shorts down and show the guys her pussy, then let them finger fuck her for a few seconds. They stopped when some old "biddy" came in and gave them all nasty looks.

After the "biddy" left, George had them each take her to the back room one at a time. The other one stayed at the counter taking care of customers. She started off by sucking the guys cock to make sure it was totally hard and wet, then she bent over a stack of sodas and let them fuck her doggy style for a while. Right before they came though, George made them pull out of her cunt and made her get down on her knees and suck them the rest of the way off, swallowing their come. She said that both guys had nice "little" cocks, compared to the black ones she favored now. She also said that they did feel nice up inside of her and she was turned on knowing that they both knew how good she felt, in both her mouth and pussy. She said it made her feel "nasty" and that she loved it!

We all sat around then getting "shit-faced" and shooting the shit about nothing in general. George had Cindy take off her clothes so that he and his gang could play with her easier. There was hardly a time when she didn't have someone sucking her tits or fingering out her pussy. It kept her in a constant state of arousal, and I know that I loved it, even if no one else did.

At one point Carol called a cab and left, she had to get home to go to church with her parents. If her parents only knew the truth about their little girl!

Around 8:00 we decided to order some pizza. When the pizza dude got there George had Cindy pay him, while still naked. She then offered him a "tip" while going to her knees and pulling down his zipper. It only took around 30 seconds until this total stranger shot a hot load of come down her throat. He thanked us all and left in a hurry. He didn't know what to do after getting sucked off by a cute chick in a room full of black guys.

About 11:00 PM or so I went to our bedroom and about passed out from the beer I had drank.

Somewhere around 4:00AM I woke up to the sound of Cindy's grunts and groans. I staggered into the living room and saw Cindy bent over the footstool. George had his cock in her mouth, face fucking her. One other guy was fucking her from behind. They had a good rhythm going. While one was going into her, the other was pulling out. After they both came the other two guys took over. They also got a nice rhythm going as Cindy had one big orgasm after another.

12