Cindy Loosens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Roscoe finally stopped shuddering I watched as Cindy released her lip-lock on his organ and wipe the back of her hand across her mouth. Looking up Cindy smiled and asked him if that had felt good. His answer was to laugh and pull her to her feet, which was followed by the sounds of sloppy kisses and Cindy’s giggling.

“When are you going to let me fuck that hot pussy of yours?” Roscoe asked.

“Maybe someday” Was Cindy’s reply. And with that I watched as she pulled up her panties and left the booth. I listened until I heard her footsteps disappear into the distance. I then opened my door and walked toward the front of the store. I got there just in time to see Cindy pulling out into traffic and speeding away. From behind me I felt Roscoe as he walked up to me.

“I told you she was a nasty one.” He said. “The only man in this world I am jealous of is the one that gets to share his bed with her and fuck that amazing body.”

“Yeah.” I said. “He is one lucky son of a bitch.”

12