Cindy Lou and the Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

However, there was a lot more fun to be had. Leaving the cock buried all the way inside her, Cindy Lou leaned forward until her weight was supported on her hands and straightened out her legs, stretching them back until they were outside those of the man under her and parallel with them. Still supporting the weight of her upper body to her elbows, she turned back to look at the man with the bottle of lubricant.

"Okay, get my ass ready, and stick your cock in me," she instructed him.

She turned her body back to look straight ahead again and reached both arms back to spread her ass cheeks. Directly in front of Cindy Lou was the man she was going to be sucking off, and he was kneeling with his cock inches from her mouth. Smiling, she stretched her neck out and licked the head, relishing the velvety feel under her tongue.

"That's just a small sample," she told the man waiting in front of her. "I'll be taking your whole cock into my mouth in a few minutes, and I'm really looking forward to it."

The man who was going to be fucking her ass had removed the cap from the tip of the bottle of Aqualube and he was twisting it back and forth as he inserted it into Cindy Lou's ass. Suddenly, she felt a gush of the liquid, and cooed happily in anticipation. Even better was the long finger that was inserted to the man's knuckle and moved around to spread the lube evenly. Thrills of joy swirled through her body from what he was doing, and she became more and more avid to get his cock into her ass.

He was just as eager, and he covered his cock with more of the Aqualube. With him and the sexy woman ready, he reached one hand between her cheeks and pried open her adorable pink rosebud. Holding her ass open with the thumb and index finger of that hand, he guided his cock with the other, until the head was pressed against the tight hole that was being created. Stretching the tight opening as much as he could with his finger and thumb, he moved the tip of his cock up and down until it was just inside the soft rim of her ass, and gave a hard shove, wedging its hard, thick head into the tiny opening.

As always, when her ass is penetrated by a cock or dildo, there was a short burst of dull pain but, also as always, it was immediately overwhelmed by a massive wave of intense pleasure. Cindy Lou moaned blissfully from the latter, and wiggled her ass while still holding it open, encouraging the man behind her to keep driving his shaft into her.

He didn't need any encouragement because her tight ass felt every bit as good to his cock. He was still holding her open with the fingers of one hand and guiding his shaft with the other, and he thrust forward again. An inch of the hard, latex-covered cylinder plowed into where it was wanted, eliciting another moan of joy from Cindy Lou. Seconds later, another inch of his stiff shaft stretched open her rear love channel, sending continuous waves of pleasure swirling through her body.

The same kind of delight was being felt by her pussy, which was also being pleasured. The biggest cock among the three men was crammed into her there, and every movement of the man under her or of Cindy Lou sent shivers of joy through her body as the long shaft moved inside her and massaged the many sweet spots of her pussy.

The man who was going to be fucking her ass knew his cock was in Cindy Lou deeply enough that he no longer needed to guide it, nor did he need to use his fingers to hold her open. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled against them for leverage the next time he thrust forward. Half of the rest of his cock drove into her, and she moaned even more loudly at the ripples of intense pleasure that crashed through her body again. With another of the same kind of thrusts, the cock of the man in the Devil mask was all the way inside, and his coarse pubic hair was brushing against the soft insides of her ass cheeks.

With two cocks buried in her body, Cindy Lou was ready to take the third into her mouth, but first she wanted to lie still and enjoy the incredible sensations. Every little involuntary movement she or either of the men made sent ripples of pleasure through her body and evoked sighs of joy. Finally, she looked at the third man, who was still patiently kneeling in front of her with his stiff cock aimed at her face. She moved her head back and opened her mouth in obvious invitation, and he moved forward and placed the head between her waiting lips.

Cindy Lou enjoyed the velvety feel again as she licked it a few more times, and brushed the tip of her tongue against the slit in the end of the man's cock. Slowly and sensuously, she moved her face forward, loving the feel of the man's cock gliding between her lips, deeply into her mouth until it pressed against the back of her throat. She laved the shaft with her tongue, and took it gently in her fingers to pull it back out between her lips. With her mouth no longer full, Cindy Lou was able to turn her head and smile at and address the other men with Devil masks.

"What's the matter, you guys? I thought you wanted to fuck me," she playfully chided the men on top of her and under her and quickly placed the other man's cock back into her mouth where it belonged.

Cindy Lou quickly found out that fucking her was exactly what the two men surrounding her wanted to do. They had apparently done double or triple penetrations before, because they knew the moves. She wondered if it had ever been with her before, but wasn't concerned, as long as they continued to give her the great time they had started.

The man with his cock in her pussy had his hands on her hips, and he left it in her while the other man slowly drew his cock back from her ass. The top man paused when just the head was still inside her and started slowly driving his shaft back into her. The guy under her must have felt the other man's cock surging into the woman they were sharing, because he drew his cock out until her ass was crammed full again. A second later, a cock was plunging into her pussy and one was being withdrawn from her other eager hole.

Cindy Lou cooed happily from the tremendous pleasure she was getting from the two men, but nobody heard her. Her mouth was too busy moving back and forth on the cock that was filling her so well for her to make any sound. Her movements were slow, and she waited for the men who were fucking her ass and pussy to set up a steady rhythm so she could coordinate the stroking with her mouth with what they were doing. It was especially fun, just as Amanda had said it would be, because she had no idea of who any of the men were.

Of the three men in the Devil costumes, one had been to a sex party before, and had fucked Cindy Lou's juicy pussy, but she did not recognize him when he wasn't naked. He was the one whose cock was giving her ass such a great time. The other two men were his younger brothers, one 18 years old and the other 19, who were both having the times of their lives that night. It was the first sex party for the younger siblings, who had moved into town and were sharing an apartment with their brother, but they fervently hoped it would not be the last.

The youngest, who was also the man with the biggest cock, had never seen or felt or even heard of anything as fantastic as Cindy Lou's pussy as he fucked into it while she stroked it up and down sending waves of pleasure through his body. The 19 year old had never seen or felt anything that could compare to her face as she moved it slowly back and forth enveloping and releasing his cock. The oldest of the three had wanted another session with the sexy blonde, and had spent the last few days teaching his brothers what they should do when part of a triple penetration.

They had certainly learned well, because Cindy Lou was getting some of the best fucking she had ever gotten. The two men who were sandwiching her between them were driving their cocks in and out of her in perfect rhythm, like a pair of pistons, sending waves of exquisite pleasure flooding her body with every thrust either of them made. She fucked back to meet them every time, and could feel her level of pleasure rising rapidly. She knew she was not far from a tremendous orgasm.

The man whose cock was in her mouth was perfect for sucking off. He knelt in front of her and stayed in place, rather than thrusting it into her mouth the way some men wanted to do. Although the smallest of the three, his hard shaft was just thick enough to spread her lips and long enough to crowd into her mouth and down her throat as her lips pressed against his pubic hair. At the same time, it wasn't so big that she couldn't move it around with her tongue and let the head brush against the insides of her cheeks when that was what she wanted to do with it.

Her other cheeks were getting a great going over too. The Aqualube had fully liquefied and was working perfectly; there was no friction, just the sensation of a hard, thick cylinder ramming in and out of her ass, joy radiating out from its path as it stretched open that pleasure hole and the adjacent channel. With every stroke, it plunged all the way into her, and the devil-man's pubic hair tickled the soft, sensitive insides of her cheeks.

The thick, curly pubic hair of the man under her was stimulating Cindy Lou very pleasantly too. With every stroke into her pussy, he pulled down on her hips, plowing his cock so deeply into her that his hair caressed her swollen clit. Cindy Lou had lost most of the control over her muscles, and she thrashed between the two men, with her arms and legs flailing wildly beside her body as she bucked and bounced back and forth and up and down and from side to side. As the hard shafts were repeatedly engulfed by her three pleasure holes, the exuberant hotsy drew closer and closer to cumming.

The climax of the man being sucked off was even more imminent. Cindy Lou could feel his cock throbbing against her tongue and lips, and knew he was within seconds of feeding her a mouthful of cum. Not wanting it to be squirted directly down her throat where she would not be able to relish it fully, she shortened the strokes of her mouth, and increased the pace. Seconds later he grunted, his cock jerked once, and a big gob of semen shot out the end to land directly on Cindy Lou's tongue.

It was delicious, but she just let her taste buds savor the viscous fluid while her mouth continued on the hard cylinder. Her diligence was rewarded with two more spurts of the unknown man's semen and, when she was certain there would be no more, Cindy Lou withdrew her lips to enjoy that reward. After swirling it in her mouth and relishing the texture and taste, she swallowed it. There was more of the cum on and inside the man's erection, but she had more important things on her mind after the joy of having that mouthful.

She turned her face to address the two men whose cocks had been driving in and out of her ass and pussy. "Okay, you guys," she addressed them. "Give it to me hard and fast and make me cum!"

They were glad to do what she wanted, and they gave it to Cindy Lou as hard and as fast as they could. Like most men, one of the greatest pleasures of sex to them is having their partner reach an orgasm, especially when she is as sexy and beautiful as the blonde who was thrashing about between them. The older of the two brothers increased the speed of his thrusts into the lady's delightful ass and the other quickly matched his increased pace. Both cocks continued being driven into her as deeply as possible, and the men's pubic hair was pressed against Cindy Lou's soft, creamy, and very sensitive skin with every stroke.

The movements of her body grew even wilder, with her forearms pummeling the mattress and her legs kicking against it. No longer anchored by a cock in her mouth, Cindy Lou's head pitched and tossed up and down and from side to side, her eyes closed and her mouth wide open as she crooned ecstatically of her extreme pleasure, which mounted until it reached its apex.

"Yes! Yes!" she sand out joyously. "I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

They did exactly that, even harder and faster. Being between the two men, her wild gyrations couldn't throw her loose from the pile of happy humanity, and Cindy Lou let herself go absolutely, enjoying every second she was in the throes of cumming. When she climaxed, all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy for a final time against the cock that had been pounding in and out of her so well. After her momentous orgasm, Cindy Lou totally relaxed between the two men who had just brought her to that joyous place.

They did not relax, but they did slow down. The edges had earlier been taken off their horniness, and they wanted to revel in fucking the hotsy between them for a long time, and bring her to another orgasm like her first. The older of the brothers, whose cock was in her ass, set a slow pace, and the younger man quickly matched it. While their sexy blonde partner caught her breath, they alternated driving their cocks in and out of her pleasure holes.

When something that wonderful is happening to her, it doesn't take Cindy Lou very long to get actively involved again. Less than a minute after her orgasm, she started to thrust back to meet the two cocks, but she wanted something different this time, so she turned to the men to give them directions.

"That was wonderful, you guys. Keep fucking me, and make me cum again. But both at the same time."

They knew what she meant, so the man whose cock was buried in her ass at the time, told his brother to wait for him and drew it back until just the head was still inside. "Okay, now," he told the other man, and they started plowing into the sexy sandwich filling in between them.

Cindy Lou felt the two hard shafts surging into her, and she fucked back to meet them until they were pressed against the insides of her ass cheeks and her soft, blonde bush. She moaned from the excruciating pleasure of being crammed so well and moved slightly forward when she felt them withdrawing, so she could better thrust back to meet the next stroke. Once again, both cocks plunged into her simultaneously, and she expressed her bliss.

Over and over, the two devilish brothers drove their cocks into the ass and pussy of the sexy blonde who so badly wanted them. Her pleasure holes were stretched repeatedly, while their adjacent channels were expanded with every thrust, sending wave after wave of intense pleasure to inundate Cindy Lou's whole body. Her pleasure mounted rapidly and, once again she lost almost all control over her muscles.

Purely by instinct, she kept thrusting back to meet the two thick shafts that were being driven in and out of her. Her arms and legs flapped and fluttered like those of an inept swimmer, and her body rocked from side to side between the two men. Tidal waves of bliss crashed back and forth through her body as their cocks continued their coordinated cramming of Cindy Lou's body.

"My god!" she warbled joyously. "My god, that's good! Really give it to me! Make me cum!"

That was what her partners wanted to do, and they were ready to climax too. They drove their cocks into Cindy Lou harder and faster and just as deeply.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried ecstatically. "I'm cumming!" Her movements became even wilder and more erratic.

Both men fucked her as hard and as fast as they could, no longer even trying to stay in unison. Cindy Lou was too far gone in the joyful throes of cumming to care, or even to notice. Their cocks inside her and their hands on her hips and shoulders kept her in place between them until her body jerked violently, she uttered an incoherent cry of pure joy, and rammed her ass and pussy back to meet their driving bodies for an ultimate time.

After her tremendous orgasm, Cindy Lou totally relaxed between the two men. They kept fucking her this time also, but the thrusts of their cocks didn't slow down just because her body was not meeting them. The man on top, with his cock driving in and out of her ass climaxed first, howling in joyful release as he shot out a big wad of cum. Seconds later, his brother emulated him, and filled his condom with semen too. Both men continued thrusting almost as hard into the acquiescent woman being buffeted between them until they ejaculated two more times and their movements finally stopped.

All three intensely happy people lay in a pile, resting, catching their breaths and thinking about what an incredible session they had just experienced. The man whom Cindy Lou had sucked off had watched his brothers and the blonde hotsy, and his cock had recovered and grown fully erect, but he didn't think any of the other three people would be ready for any more action for a while. He got up and walked away, still wearing his mask and red jersey, his cock swinging in front of him as if he were trolling for women, which is what he was doing. It didn't take him long to find one who was willing to accommodate him.

It took a little longer for the three people who had been in the sandwich to be able to move around again. The man on top was the first to recover. His cock had partially softened, and he pulled it carefully from Cindy Lou's ass, letting the leftover Aqualube dribble out of her. She placed her hands on the mattress and pushed her torso upright, before removing her pussy from around the cock that had just finished sharing ecstasy with it. While she was kneeling beside him, the man who had been on the bottom partially turned to face her and his brother.

Cindy Lou spoke first. "That was great, you guys! I hardly ever cum as big as I just did!" She looked again at the two remaining men. "Are you three guys all brothers?" When they nodded their heads, she continued. "Well, I sure hope I can get together with all three of you, maybe even later tonight, or at least at the next party."

They smiled, which Cindy Lou couldn't see, because they were still wearing their Devil's masks. The oldest brother answered, because he knew he could speak for his siblings. "We hope so too, Sweetie. You're the hottest and the best!"

It was early, and all three of the people expected to have more fun before the party ended. They would need to rest for a little longer, and the men would need to dispose of their condoms, but the annual Halloween sex party was still going strong for all three of them, and would continue for a while yet.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cindy Lou and Aaron and the three brothers with the devil costumes did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12