Cindy Lou Seduces the New Stockboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers

"They're beautiful. And they feel really good."

His hands on her nipples felt especially good to Cindy Lou too. As she leaned forward, his cock surging into her pussy had stronger contact with the base of her clit. That contact, combined with the currents of pleasure that were now throbbing out from her nipples was rapidly bringing her closer to cumming. She thought that Carlos must be getting there too, and she wanted to have them to cum at the same time, if she could manage to bring that about.

"Your hands feel good on my titties and your cock feels wonderful in my pussy. You're going to make me cum soon. Are you ready to cum yet?"

Carlos had felt his climax building for several minutes but he hadn't known how to tell his partner. "Yes. I'm almost ready to cum," he answered.

"Let's cum together, if we can. It's so much better to do that. I'm going to start moving faster. Just keep fucking me the same way, only faster."

She started stroking her pussy more rapidly on his cock. Carlos caught on to the increased speed almost immediately and matched it, ramming upward into Cindy Lou at the same pace while his hands continued to fondle her breasts.

"Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me!" she urged him. From her triumvirate of sweet spots, her clit and both nipples, Cindy Lou's mountain of pleasure was about to erupt into a volcano of ecstasy. Her only concern was that, when she started cumming and lost much of her control, as she usually did, she might fall off Carlos.

She solved the problem just in time. Stretching her legs out behind her and sprawling on top of the young man, she seized his arms, which had relinquished their light hold on her breasts. "Yes!" she cried out joyously. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Hold me and fuck me harder!" She completely lost control then and her body started thrashing on top of his. Fortunately, Carlos reacted almost instinctively. His arms wrapped around her, hugging her, but not so tightly as to keep her from moving around on top of him and getting as much joy as possible from her cumming. Besides holding her, he kept pounding his cock into her erratically moving pussy, because he knew himself to be just seconds away from his own climax.

"Ah! Yes! AH!" she cried out as she climaxed. After her orgasm, Cindy Lou collapsed on top of the young man who had just brought it about.

A great flood of pleasure welled up inside of Carlos. "Uhh! Uhh! UH!" he grunted and, on the third grunt, he started cumming, ejaculating strongly into his condom. With his hands holding her hips, he continued thrusting his cock into the sexy woman on top of him, and three more spurts of semen burst from his cock. After that, the ex-virgin lay quietly and happily under the goddess who had just taken his cherry.

For a few minutes they lay quietly, both grateful for the wonderful gifts they had just received. Cindy Lou moved forward and kissed him on the cheek. Carlos, his shyness gone, hopefully forever, turned and kissed her on her lips. They lay there for a while longer until his cock completely softened and slipped out of her pussy.

Still enjoying the afterglow and her nakedness, Cindy Lou finally got to her feet and stood, smiling, while she looked at Carlos, who smiled back. "That was wonderful for me and I hope you really enjoyed your first time with a woman. And I hope it won't be the last time for us. There's still a lot I want to teach you."

"I hope it won't be the last time either, Cindy Lou, and I want to learn as much as I can from you. You're certainly a sexier teacher than anybody I know at high school."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cindy Lou and Carlos did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

This is the latest in the series describing the adventures of Cindy Lou in New York. For background, see the previous stories. They can be reached quickly through my index.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers
12