Cindy Lou Takes a Shower

Story Info
She loves turning on her roommate's boyfriend.
3.8k words
4.31
72.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

Without question, Cindy Lou is a hotty, and she knows it. She is well aware that her body, with the large, firm breasts, sexily plump waist and flaring hips and ass is just what most men lust over. This makes her happy, because she lusts for men too, maybe even more, and for women almost as much. Besides hot and heavy sex with either men or women, or both at once, she really loves being the object of admiration. That's one of the reasons she likes to wear short skirts and low-cut blouses, frequently with no under garments, and bend over much more often than she has to.

Amanda, Cindy Lou's roommate and distant cousin is aware of this exhibitionist streak, and hoped to use it to alleviate a problem she had in her own sex life. The two young women are very close, and often exchange favors, so Amanda didn't feel she was out of line with the request she made.

"Cindy Lou, I have a big favor I want to ask of you," Amanda began one Thursday evening after the roommates finished supper and started stacking the dishes in the sink.

"Sure, Mandy. Anything you want, within reason."

"Well, I hope this is within reason. It's about Jake, my new boyfriend."

"Yeah, he's a real hot dude. What, do you want to share him with me?"

"Probably later, but right now, I can hardly even share him with myself."

"How come? If he doesn't want to get it on with a babe like you, he must be gay or a priest or something." Cindy Lou's estimation of the allure of Amanda was completely accurate, because her cousin has a figure that is slightly more slender, but just as sexy, with a very pretty face under a mane of long, black hair.

"None of the above. He's a voyeur."

"Well, aren't they all?"

"Not to the degree that Jake is. He can hardly even get a hard on unless he's peeping at a girl. What we've been doing is watching porn and me going down on him, but even that just barely gets him up."

"Doesn't he look at you? Maybe you could put on a strip show."

"It's not the same thing. She has to not know about it, or else he has to fool himself into thinking she doesn't."

"Hmmmm. So, then, you want me to put on a little show for him, but act like I don't know he's watching."

"Yeah, that's it. He's going to be here tomorrow night, and I'd like you to take a shower, and leave the bathroom door open so he can watch you through the mirror. Maybe even play with yourself a little, like I know you sometimes do."

"Are you sure you're not the one who likes to peep?" Cindy Lou does like to play with her clit sometimes while she's in the shower, or run a soapy finger in and out of her ass, and she makes no secret of it, not caring if Amanda sees her or not. Sometimes the roommates lie side by side in Amanda's bed and play with each other or themselves until they climax, and they immensely enjoy either way, with no concern for privacy.

"Okay, I'll do it. What time tomorrow night?"

"He's supposed to be here at nine o'clock, so if you're in the shower when he gets here, with the door open, that'll let him get a good look, and I'll take care of the rest."

"Alright. I don't see any problem. But, I hope I can get seconds with him."

"Just as long as I get firsts, you can have seconds and even thirds and fourths, if you want and can get Jake up for it."

At nine o'clock the following night, Cindy Lou sat naked in the living room waiting for the front doorbell. When it rang, Amanda went to answer it while her sexy blonde roommate hurried into the bathroom, making sure she left the door open, and turned on the shower. By the time Jake knocked on the door, the water was warm enough for Cindy Lou to be standing under it in her glorious nakedness.

"Hi, Mandy," the visitor greeted the woman she had come to see. He heard the shower running, of course and, after the warm embrace and kiss had ended, he enquired about it.

"Is that Cindy Lou in the shower?"

It was actually rather a dumb question, because it couldn't very well have been anybody else, but he still had to ask it. He had met the very sexy blonde on the previous weekend, and had noticed how attractive she is. The thought of her being in the shower, presumably nude, gave him further, and more erotic ideas and a reaction.

His date noticed the reaction, his cock starting to bulge in his pants, and encouraged those thoughts. "Yeah, that's her," she whispered. "Do you want to watch?" Amanda pointed to the open bathroom door as she asked.

Jake needed no further invitation. He quickly scuffed out of his shoes, peeled off his socks and tiptoed on the carpeted floor to a point where he could look through the open door at the mirror. The lovely blonde whose reflection he saw was standing in the clear glass shower stall wearing nothing but some shampoo in her hair. Her eyes were closed as she briskly worked in the suds, and it was obvious to him that Mandy's hot roommate had no way of knowing she was the object of an avid peeper.

To Jake, the gorgeous blonde was one of the most delightful things he had ever seen in a lifetime spent peeking through keyholes and under doors. At their brief meeting, he had noticed what a pretty face she had, and that she seemed to have a nice figure under her bulky coat, but he hadn't imagined just how sexy she would be in the nude. Her eyes were closed, to keep out the shampoo, so she would not be able to see him watching her, and he let his eyes slowly wander over her voluptuous curves.

Big, pink nipples topped her breasts, which were large and jutted out from her body. From the delightful way they bounced and swayed as she vigorously rubbed in the shampoo, it was obvious they were 100% real, one of the most beautiful pair he had ever seen. Her waist was slightly, plump, in a very sexy way, and her hips flared out from there and curved around to join her statuesque legs.

Her mons looked soft and inviting, and she had a blonde bush that matched the tresses she was shampooing. Cindy Lou was standing with her legs slightly apart, and Jake could even see the creamy skin that surrounded the hair that framed her pink slit. Even as he watched, the blonde beauty turned to face the shower nozzle, showing him one side of her ass, which was just as creamy and white as the rest of her body, and sloped out from her back and curved out and around and under, into a perfect hemisphere, until it merged with her shapely thighs.

As Jacob watched, he was thinking about how Cindy Lou's ass was just about the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, until she swept her hands back over the hair on her temples, thrusting out her breasts as she did, and making them bounce provocatively. When he saw those movements, the mesmerized peeper was unable to decide which body part of the blonde beauty was the most gorgeous, but he hoped he could keep watching until he made up his mind. His cock was making no judgment as to the relative allure, and a casual observer would have thought it was trying to rip a hole in his pressed khaki slacks.

Amanda was not a casual observer; she was very interested in what his cock was doing. She came around to his side, looked at the front of his pants and smiled at how well her idea was working out. She didn't waste much time smiling, because her mouth had far better things to do, and so did her pussy. Moving quickly, she stripped off her clothing and knelt in front of Jake.

She could see how big and hard his cock was, so she unbuckled his belt, unfastened and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees. His boxer shorts were unsnapped and followed his slacks, letting his stiff cock pop free, aimed at Amanda's face. Seconds later, it entered its wide open target, and she had it in her mouth, slowly moving her face back and forth as she took his thick shaft in and out.

It was fun, but what she really wanted was to fuck, so she took the newly unwrapped condom that she held in her hand and rolled it onto his wet cock. Amanda sat on the floor and, while pulling down on Jacob's hips, she slid along the carpet with her legs spread. He was not at all averse to doing what his girl friend wanted, as long as he could watch the highly erotic exhibition in the shower, so he knelt between her legs and followed her directions.

Cindy Lou was getting turned on too, by the thought of what her curvy body was probably doing to the man who was watching her. She took a quick peek out of the corner of her eye and was elated to see her cousin and the voyeur fucking on the carpet right outside the open bathroom door. However, being on display to a man had caused her to develop needs too, and her fingers went to her clit to start alleviating some of them. Wanting to continue the show for Jake's and Mandy's benefit, she turned the front of her body toward the couple on the floor while the fingers of one hand played with her clit and the middle finger of the other started to plunge in and out of her needful pussy.

There was no race to see would cum first but, if there had been, Amanda would have won it. No more than five minutes after Jake's cock started stuffing her pussy, she uttered a cry of ecstasy at her climax. He didn't stop or even slow down, just continued gazing, totally enraptured, at the sexy blonde playing with herself. Especially when she turned around, bent over and reached under her body to start plunging a soapy finger in and out of her ass, his eyes did not waver.

Cindy Lou was having fun, but she knew there was much more to be had just outside the bathroom. She was aware that Amanda had cum once, but was sure Jake had not. She turned around to face their reflection in the mirror and saw Mandy grab his back and lock her legs around his, and she knew her roommate was cumming again. Even as she watched, Jacob started ramming his cock into her harder and faster, until his teeth clenched and his eyes closed in a look of ecstasy. Cindy Lou was sure he had climaxed also, and that made it her turn.

Quickly, she rinsed the suds off her body and face and hair. With the soap gone, she pushed open the door to the shower stall and dashed, naked and dripping wet, out of the bathroom to make sure she got the fucking she had earned. Jacob saw the sexy, wet blonde and felt her pulling on his hips. It was obvious she wanted him to get off the sexy brunette and lie on his back so she could have her way with him.

It would have taken a much stronger-willed person than him to have put up a resistance. He did what she wanted, and Cindy Lou quickly knelt, facing his feet, with his supine body between her legs. First she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth with the condom still on it. She knew it was covered with the pussy juices of Mandy, and she wanted them because Cindy Lou was fully aware of how delicious they are. After her lips had squeegeed all of them off, she removed the condom and took Jacob's bare cock into her mouth.

It was still mostly hard, and got harder as the excited blonde's lips and tongue caressed it. It was a very nice cock, long and thick with a head that was big and shaped like a mushroom, one of the very nicest of the thousands her mouth and body had pleasured. Her pussy was much more needful than her mouth, but Cindy Lou was enjoying the sensation of the hard shaft sliding between her lips, until the head pressed against the back of her throat.

It wasn't that her pussy wasn't getting any action. She had deliberately straddled Amanda's boy friend in the 69 position and he knew what he wanted to do about that. Rivulets of water were dripping from her body onto him, but Jake was able to smell another liquid, this one erotic and delectable. He knew the blonde pussy above his face had been fondled seconds earlier, and was probably wet with fresh juices, and he wanted to find out for sure. Putting his hands inside her succulent ass cheeks, he pulled her pussy lips against his mouth and got a small taste of the delightful flavor of her nectar. He wanted more.

He wasn't going to get more, at least not as much as he wanted right then. The roommates usually buy several four-packs of condoms at a time, and Mandy had brought out a new package, meaning there were three left in it. Cindy Lou picked up the rest of the package, tore loose another condom and removed the plastic wrapper. Carefully, while his tongue was still licking her pussy, she placed the latex disk at the end of Jacob's cock and rolled it down onto the thick, rigid shaft.

With his cock ready, she straightened up, walked on her knees until the length of his beautiful shaft was pressed against her pussy, and raised her body. Any objection Jake may have had about being deprived of more than a small taste of Cindy Lou's delicious juices was more than compensated for by the knowledge that she was going to climb onto his cock and they were going to fuck. As she crouched in position above him, preparing to impale her pussy, he reached down and held his cock upright to make it easier for her.

Shower water, combined with some of her lubricating juices that hadn't been captured by Jacob's tongue were continually dripping from Cindy Lou's pussy, and she rubbed the tip of his cock in the wetness. When her natural lubricant was spread onto it, she raised herself slightly, held her lips spread with her index fingers and slowly lowered her pussy.

She felt the tip pressing against her, and Cindy Lou moved it slightly with a middle finger so it was perfectly centered and let herself drop an inch. As the head slipped between her fingers and wedged into her soft pussy, she sighed happily and remained in that position for a few seconds, with the penetration just started.

Thrills of joy rippled through her entire body from where Jake's cock was starting to spread her open and, when Cindy Lou lowered herself farther, they increased in force. More liquid was dripping down from her body, but this was mostly her own nectar, because the blonde was about as horny and needy as she had ever been. She continued enveloping his cock, an inch at a time, until she felt his dark pubic hair mingling with her own blonde bush.

Fabulous as it was for Cindy Lou, it may have been even better for the man under her. Jake felt his cock being massaged by the many skillful muscles inside her pussy, and his eyes were treated to the movements of the blonde's sexy ass. She was leaning forward and stroking up and back, wanting to get the full benefit of his cock on her clit, and he saw her adorable pink rosebud winking at him every time she raised and lowered her body.

Amanda was still not a casual observer. She had cum twice from Jake's big cock fucking her, and was keeping her promise by letting Cindy Lou have a turn enjoying it, but she saw his mouth was available for her. With her pussy still dripping her juices, she moved over to straddle his body and move forward so the fresh nectar was running onto his face. Jake refused to let anything so delicious go to waste, so he put his hands around her with his fingers inside her ass cheeks and pulled her down to where he could start licking the ambrosia off her thighs and crotch and pussy lips and everywhere else it was covering.

After cleaning off all her fresh juices, he began making her produce more, starting by licking avidly on one of her outer lips. Amanda's pubic hair was trimmed down to a single strip of dark hair running from her clit hood to her mons, and the bare skin felt great on Jake's tongue. Avidly, he stroked her all the way up, while she squirmed on top of him. As expected, she had produced a great deal of fresh juices, and these were all sluiced into his mouth and swallowed before Jake started licking the other outer lip.

The beautiful brunette's pussy felt and smelled and tasted fabulous, but the things the sexy blonde was doing to his cock may have even better. Cindy Lou was slowly moving up and down, and the muscles in her hot, wet love channel were gripping and releasing his shaft a dozen different ways with every stroke. As he fucked up to meet her, his body writhed blissfully on the carpeted floor.

Amanda's body was just as active after a few minutes of being caressed by Jake's agile tongue. She leaned forward, supporting some of her body weight on her hands, and started grinding her pussy into his face. He made no objection, and licked even more avidly. Mandy moaned from the intense pleasure she was getting, and her body rocked from side to side, but she was careful to avoid removing it from the mouth that was providing such incredible thrills of joy.

Cindy Lou may have been having the most fun of all. She had become highly excited sexually from knowing the effect her body and her actions were having on Jake, and she was going to alleviate her needs with the cock she had stiffened. Her movements were slow, but she felt his hard shaft massaging her clit with every stroke, both up and down. Her level of pleasure was mounting rapidly, and she knew she would be erupting into an orgasm within minutes.

Jake was almost ready to cum too. He had already climaxed once, while fucking Amanda, but the excruciating pleasures of eating his sexy girl friend's pussy while being fucked by her even sexier roommate had him close to cumming again. Even while his body was experiencing what was probably the most erotic coupling of his life, his mind was still dwelling on the erotic sight of the naked blonde in the shower.

He still had his fingers inside Amanda's ass cheeks, which was a good thing, because he had to grip them tightly to keep her from falling off his face. She had lost all control of her body, and was sobbing ecstatically, while rocking from side to side on top of him. Jake knew it was time, so he engulfed her clit in his mouth and started to suck, while his tongue fondled the swollen morsel.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit," she implored him. A few seconds later, "I'm cumming!" Amanda cried out.

Her body thrashed from side to side and back and forth while Jake kept his hands inside her ass cheeks to hold her in place. Like those of a frog, Mandy's legs kicked back and forth, while her arms flailed the floor, until she uttered another joyous cry and climaxed. After her orgasm, she relaxed completely on top Jake, almost smothering him with her dripping pussy.

If called on to choose a way to die, that would have been it but such a choice was not necessary. He continued breathing in the heavenly aroma of Amanda's pussy while he licked off all the juices that had just been produced. They tasted even more delicious than they had before her orgasm.

While one beautiful woman lay sprawled across his face, another was still bouncing up and down on his stiff cock, and she was no more than a few seconds from cumming. He couldn't see her wild, gyrations, but Jake could hear Cindy Lou's whimpering in the same tempo as the imbedding of his cock in her pussy, and he could feel how erratic her movements were becoming.

"Uh! Uh" she whimpered, followed abruptly by a loud and joyful cry. "AH! AH! Yes!"

In the throes of cumming, Cindy Lou's movements became even faster and wilder. Her body pitched from side to side and back and forth on top of Jake as she repeatedly impaled her pussy on his hard cock. When she climaxed, her cry of ecstasy was even louder and, after her orgasm, she stopped moving and slumped forward, but stayed upright.

Jake didn't stop or even slow down. He continued ramming his cock into the pussy of the sexy blonde until a huge wave of pleasure swept from all parts of his body to concentrate in his groin. He climaxed and spurted cum into his condom. Jake continued driving his cock in and out of the hot and dripping pussy above him until he had ejaculated two more times.

Amanda remained lying on top of Jake's face, and he was certainly not going to complain, because he loved the scent of the pussy. Her cousin completely relaxed after her orgasm, and slowly toppled to the side, as the softening cock slipped out of her. She lay beside her roommate and the man who had just gotten done bringing them both to orgasms. Even as they relaxed on the floor, she and Amanda were wondering if they would be able to convince Jake to peek at Cindy Lou in her shower a few more times in the near future.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers
12