Cindy Mine Ch. 01

Story Info
A young wife's sexual adventures.
5.8k words
4.24
109.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 01/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers

I'm a married man in my mid 40's married to a woman who fits the bill as the typical cute soccer Mom next door. Cindy is 10 years younger than I and aging and child bearing has only improved her looks & figure. She's 5'4", about 120#, and wears a 34c bra which she fills nicely. Her nipples are erect much of the time, aroused or not, which may times show through her clothing. She's kept her waist under control and still has nice tight buns even though she's born us two kids.

Her dirty blond hair sweeps down around her face to just above her shoulders and frames a very cute face and two large innocent seeming baby blue eyes. She looks so innocent & wholesome but when she is in the mood she is anything but innocent. In fact Cindy can be the biggest whore that most guys ever met or hoped to meet.

Most times she is the dedicated mother & loyal wife that she appears to be on the surface, but on occasion she just lets her female animal instincts run wild. Most times she waits for the proper times and places to let her hair down, like vacations or trips out of town without the kids.

When I meet & first dated her she was in her early 20's and admitted to many lovers & sexual experiences. In fact without any urging from me (I was trying to be the older gentleman) she blew me on our 1st date.

We had met on line & she was nervous about meeting a perfect stranger face to face so we just met at a public park on a weekday afternoon. We sat at a picnic pavilion & talked, getting to know each other. Talking progressed into a little innocent hugging & kissing & I was totally amazed when she slid her hand up my loose short's leg opening (boxers too) & started to play with my cock.

She looked around & seeing nobody close to us, she proceeded to pull my cock out into the open & continued to play with it & my balls. This was happening while I was sitting on the top of the picnic table & she was sitting on the seat between my spread knees. I was leaning back on my arms & there had been NO sex talk at all, just normal 1st date chitchat.

Well, I certainly wasn't go to change the mood when, after a quick look around by her and a very cute evil grin,, she bent forward & started to lick up and down my exposed dick......... all the while looking up at my eyes & smiling this most devilish smile.

Then, with a sweet smile, she again glanced around & asked, "May I suck your cock?"
That was the 1st sex talk we'd had ... except for my moaning as she licked me. She then took my cock into her mouth & with one hand playing with my balls; she proceeded to give me a 1st class blow job. She used her mouth up and down on my meat, sucking as her head bobbed on my member. She sucked my cock and did not slow or hesitate until I had ejaculated in her mouth & my cock was limp.

I just leaned back & got the cock servicing I'd always dreamed about. And yes, after she swallowed & drained me of every drop of my cum, I did give her a nice, very deep, French kiss. She liked that a lot.

Obviously I was eager to continue our relationship and we did, through courtship and marriage. A dozen years after our marriage the woman still surprises me with what is going on behind those baby blues & what she is willing and wanting to do. So many of our wildest experiences have been her idea and with her whole hearted endorsement. You see, when the mood strikes her, sweet innocent Cindy loves to sexual abused & humiliated.

She warned me about her past once our relationship started to get serious, that she had a "past" and expected to have a "future" also. One time before we got engaged I asked her what was the wildest thing she has ever done & she replied that there was many but one of the most unusual was when she visited a college frat house.

She said she was 20 when she met a guy from a nearby college who urged her to visit his frat house and to his surprise she took him up on it. So one Saturday night she stopped by to find just a group of guys lying around drinking beer & watching sports. Over the years they had, on rare occasion, young ladies take on a group of guys but the girls were always drunk when it happened. Cindy said she just had two beers before going to an upstairs bedroom where she spent the evening letting any guy who wanted to, come up & fuck her. She simply laid on her back & spread her legs & let them fuck her as much as they wanted. She said she had no idea how many but assumed it was well over a dozen different guys, assuming some repeats. Most unloaded in her cunt & a few filled her mouth.

She said the next morning her pussy wasn't all that sore being so well lubricated, but her legs and thighs were killing her from being spread wide and in the air so much. When she wandered downstairs mid morning there were only four guys up. Most of them had been drinking as well as fucking her, but since she had not been drinking, she was wide awake and except for her sore legs she felt fine.

The four guys wanted to make her a nice breakfast which they did and to show her appreciation as they remained sitting at their kitchen table she went on her knees from one to another and sucked off each one of them in turn. With that she left and never repeated that performance ... there.

The first time that we (she) did anything really outrageous with others was a few years after we were married. Her parents took the kids & we had rented a beach house in Sandbridge Beach VA and after a couple days of soaking up the rays Cindy's kinky nature began to surface. A couple of evenings after warm sunny days at the beach we decided to just order up a pizza for supper. We had showered and were only wearing robes when the delivery boy arrived. She asked me to sit on the stairs out of direct sight of the door & watch as she loosened her robe. She said she would gage the delivery person's reaction & then she would proceed from what she felt then.

The delivery person turned out to be a 17ish boy whose jaw dropped when he realized that he could see most of Cindy's naked breasts through the gap in her robe. At this time she had matured into a 34C cup & probably weighed about 120 lbs as she still does today. His name was Bobby and he was very young looking and slender. As he later showed, he was nicely equipped in the male appendage department. She asked him to step inside as she got his money and then she dropped his fee as she went to hand it to him. When she squatted in front of him to pick up the money her robe open even more, totally exposing one tit and letting him see her trimmed pubic hair.

As she picked up the money she looked up and him & smiled letting him know that she knew she was exposing herself. When she stood she left her robe hang open and stood with her hands on her hips letting him stare at what was most likely the first live naked adult female he had seen. She took the pizza from his hands and after placing it aside she put the money in one of his hands and grabbed his crotch with other one of her hands. As she massaged his groin area she told him he could feel anything of hers that he wanted to.

After shoving the money in his pocket in a flash his hands were all over her tits and her pussy. As he felt & kneaded her flesh her she opened his pants & grabbed a hold of his young cock meat. Telling him that he deserved a good tip & that she wanted his tip she sank to her knees in front of him. His cock was solid as could be & was pointing straight up to the ceiling, as Cindy started by kissing the head of his dick & then planting little kisses all over his shaft and then his balls. She switched from kissing him all over to licking and then lapping his entire crotch area.

After a few minutes of worshiping his cock that way she first asked if she could & then took his cock deep within her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down as she was sucking on his boy meat it didn't take long for him to begin to tremble & gabbing a hold of her hair, he pushed all the way into her mouth & poured his cum into her sucking mouth & down her swallowing throat. She continue to nurse on his prick until he pulled his softening meat out of mouth. She knelt in front of him for a couple more minutes nuzzling his groin with her face and hair. As she was rubbing herself against him she was furiously rubbing her slit & bringing herself to orgasm.

In the meantime, my robe was open & I was stroking my own exposed cock. While Cindy was gobbling him Bobby first saw me heading toward him with my cock sticking out, he was startled but Cindy ministrations on his cock plus my assurances put him at ease. While she fingered herself to a major orgasm I was now standing right next to them, stroking her hair as she serviced him. After a few minutes of her nuzzling him, I reached down and pulled her head back by her hair until she was facing up at me and then I pumped my load of cum all over her open mouth & face. I shot streams of cum on her tongue, into her mouth, and on her face ... what a trip.

Bobby just stood there in total amazement as he witnessed her debasement. He later admitted that besides being a virgin he had never even imagined such a pretty woman letting herself used in such a degrading manner.

He had to finish his route & asked if he could come by at a later time. We asked when the next time he was off was & he mentioned that he had the afternoon off the next day. We told him to stop by if he wished & watched as he stumbled out the door. Cindy had proved to me that the stories that she had told me were true. For her to suck off a strange kid & then stick out her tongue with her mouth wide open and let me spray my sperm all over her face & into her mouth while the kid watched showed me that she could be as wild as she claimed to be.

The next day Bobby came by about noon. As I let him in I could see that he had a lump in his shorts in anticipation of what was to cum ... him. We went out on the beachside deck where Cindy was about to cook some burgers. We both stumbled when we saw what she was wearing on the open deck in broad daylight. When I had left her she had been wearing a two piece swimsuit but now was only wearing the top part of it. She explained that since the deck was 8 feet above the beach level that no one could see anything below the waist high solid railing,

So there we here, Bobby & I sitting having a cold drink while Cindy innocently prepared lunch with her pale ass and pussy totally exposed. Of course each time she got near us we'd have to reach out & fondle her. That is how we had our lunch, us guys in our bathing suites & Cindy bottomless showing off her tan lines. At one point the woman in the next cottage waved & Cindy had a short conversation with her as Bobby, sitting out of sight behind the rail, fingered her cunt. Except for a little gasp as he shoved his fingers in her, Cindy remained leaning over the railing chatting away with her.

After lunch was consumed Cindy announced that it was time to consume Bobby. With that she grabbed a towel to kneel on and removed his suit & proceeded to make oral love to his cock. All of this was on the open deck while I continued chatting with the lady next door who was on her deck 20-25 feet away. I now was completely naked as I talked to her with Cindy sucking Bobby's dick 2 feet from me. I didn't take long for Bobby to give Cindy a mouthful of his cum and for her to savor every drop.

I hadn't cum yet & decided that we should all go into our bedroom. Once there I had Cindy drop her top as she knelt on the bed with her ass near the edge. I stood behind her & slid my stiff cock up & down her wet slit. Then making sure Bobby could see I slowly slid my solid cock into her wet hole. I stroked in and out, varying my speed & sometimes pulling completely out of her.

Seeing that Bobby was already hard again I stepped back & told him to fuck her & fuck her hard. Cindy looked back at him & begged him to fuck the shit out of her cunt. I sat next to her as the young kid shoved his cock in his first pussy and pounded it into her with all his might. Since he had just cum he was able give her a serious fucking and she went through a series of climaxes. All the while I stroked & petted her, telling her what a slut she was & how much I loved seeing her get laid. After Bobby dumped his second load, this time in her cunt, I took his place & proceeded to pound her until my cum joined his. It was so damn hot to be fucking her pussy with another guy's fresh cum in her. We spent the remainder of the afternoon, lying on the deck, out of sight & naked until Bobby had to go to work.

The next couple days Bobby called but we missed him due to our sightseeing, etc. Friday was to be our last day there and we hope that Bobby would call or stop by. Sure enough he called mid morning Friday & asked if he could stop by with a friend. He admitted that he had been bragging and hoped that we'd at least confirm that something had happened. I told him sure, bring their suits & we'd spend the afternoon soaking up rays, maybe more.

Before noon Booby & his buddy Terry arrived and I told them to come out on the deck & Cindy would be glad to grill some dogs for them. Terry was even younger looking than Bobby, about 5'6, 120#, very fair hair and slim build. As we walked out to the deck there was Cindy in the same outfit as the other day, only her swimsuit top.

Terry just froze in the doorway as Cindy turned to greet them, her pussy on complete display. Bobby feeling like a veteran, having fingered and fucked that sweet pussy, walked up to her & gave her a kiss and gently squeezed her ass cheeks.

The boys sat on the deck and stared at Cindy's pussy & ass as she nonchalantly prepared lunch. She was strolling around, letting them get their fill of her lower charms when Bobby asked her to show Terry her tits. She glanced around & seeing no one on the deck next door or nearby on the beach, she removed her suit top to exposing her cute 34 Ctits, so pale against her tanned arms & shoulders. Now she was wearing just her flip flops and what nature gave her. Since we guys were all sitting below the railing level she said we should join her clothing style & all three of us did, all sporting hard-ons.

Terry's cock was so red & shinny we could actually see it throbbing. Cindy walked over to him & remarked that it looked like he was going to cum without any further stimulation & that sure would a waste. With that she knelt & in one swallow took his whole cock entirely into her mouth. His hips jerked upward to meet her downward mouth motion & he exploded his jizz into her mouth. She quickly drank him dry & then got up to finish her meal preparations.

As we ate the boys had a hard time concentrating, Terry got hard again & Bobby looked like he needed relief. I told them I'd clean up & maybe they should go inside & take care of Cindy's needs. I watched for a minute as they followed her into the bedroom, both with rock hard erections. This time she laid on her back, bent her knees & spread herself wide open. She told them to forget the foreplay, her prancing around showing them her pussy in the open sun had warmed her up all she needed.

Terry being the virgin got first shot at her & he wasted no time mounting her & thrusting his cock all the way inside of her. She raised hip legs high in the air to help him gain access into her opening & then wrapped her legs around his slender hips, pulling him deep into her. Since he had cum within the hour he was able to last long enough to cause her to have a long intense orgasm before he dumped his cum deep into her cunt. Bobby quickly replaced him & pounded her with all the speed & strength he could muster until he added his cum to Terry's load. Cindy had just been royally fucked by two teenage boys ...super. Such a sweet young housewife, such a slut ...I loved it.

Now it was my turn, I sat next to Cindy & felt her sweat soaked skin, her matted bush which had just been under the two boys heaving bodies. My fingers explored her sopping wet, wide open cunt. She was so open from the screwing she had just experienced that I was able to place three & then four fingers into her cum fill cavity. She was so slimy feeling, so wet & silky. As the boys watched she laid there, legs still spread, knees bent ... no shame at all. I brought out some globs of their mixed cum & rubbed it on her face & tongue, watching as she licked my fingers clean. At her urging & I leaned over her and as she held her swollen cunt lips apart I licked her protruding clit with the tip of my tongue. I was aware that I was tasting the boys, as well as her, juices and she started to buck her hips up to my tongue.

Moving between her legs I pushed her legs back against her chest & kept her spread wide. This placed her open cunt up, presenting it as I moved between her legs and placed her ankles on my shoulders. Holding my self off of her body I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could, applying all 210 lb to pummel her. She was so wide open I felt as my balls were going partly into her slimy opening. Fucking her with all my strength she started to cum which caused me to explode deep into her womb. Fucking a cunt previously fill with others cum is an extremely erotic experience to me and this was my first, but not the last, time with her.

After us guys had finished we retired to the deck to relax. A little while later Cindy joined us. Though the guys had put our swim suits back on to keep from getting sun burned, Cindy was still stark naked. The boys rubbed suntan lotion over her un-tanned parts and she spent the afternoon in total naked splendor. I did mention that every time she moved about her breast were in view of the nearby beach and the beach house next door. She said that since we were leaving tomorrow to hell with them.

As the afternoon wore on I noticed a few guys on the beach had turned themselves away from the water and was peeking at Cindy when she stood & moved around on the deck. Later Karen, the woman next door, was hanging up some beach stuff & she could clearly see that Cindy was topless and that I and the two boys were on the deck with her. I decided that she needed to see more so I had Cindy & the boys go into the living room which had a large window facing the house next door. This window afforded Karen a view of everything above a foot off the floor.

I stayed back out of site so I could watch Karen & it became apparent that she could now see that Cindy was utterly undressed and that the boys were enjoying the display she was providing. I thought that more embarrassment would be in order & so I went into our bedroom & got her 8" vibrator.

Back in the living room I asked her if she was ready to put on a show for the boys & the neighbor. By the way, Karen the woman next door was a mildly attractive woman who appeared to be in her mid forties and had had a couple of kids. She must have been fairly attractive at one time but had thickened with age & child bearing. She wore a one piece swimsuit that was very low cut & showed off her very large tits to all who were interested ... like me. Hopefully she was not one to peek at her neighbors & call the police.

Anyway, Cindy quickly arranged herself on the couch with the boys sitting across from her and still mostly facing the window next door. She spread her legs & placed one of them up on the couch. She was now, once again, wide open revealing herself to the boys & the woman beyond. She rubbed & manipulated herself for awhile, moving her hips & moaning as she did. Before long she was rubbing her clit with her vibrator, making it shine with her wetness. As her got into it more & more she'd hold it's tip against her clit & every once in a while immerse it in to her wet hole. As she got closer & closer to her orgasm she was withering on the couch, thrusting her hips up & plunging the hard vibrator wholly inside her gapping cunt. Before long she was trembling all over and the vibrator was out of sight, pulsating within her and she reaching a lengthy orgasm.

Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers
12