Cindy Moves Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalterCie
WalterCie
10 Followers

He finally looked up at her eyes which continued to stare at the still growing bulge in his shorts. He sat down on the bed, leaned back against the headboard and patted the bed next to him. "C'mon over here, sweetie," he said gently.

She looked up at last, then walked slowly over and crawled up onto the bed beside him. He reached out and pulled her to him so that her head rested against his chest. He caressed her hair and kissed the top of her head affectionately.

"Do you love me, daddy?" she finally asked very quietly.

"More than you'll ever know, sweetie," he replied.

"Do you think I'm a terrible daughter?"

"No. Why do you ask?" he said, tilting his head so he could look down at her face. It was a good, wholesome face; not beautiful by any means, but very cute and loveable.

"Because I ... well, I ... I want you."

He touched the side of her face gently. "If you're a terrible daughter, then I'm a terrible father," he said, "because I want you, too."

Her heart leaped as a warmth blossomed in her groin. "You do?"

"Absolutely."

"You don't think my ... my boobies are too small?"

"Your boobies are absolutely perfect, sweetie."

Without a word, she took his hand from where it softly caressed her cheek and moved it to cover her breast. "Does it feel good, daddy?"

He moaned very softly at the feel of her large, erect nipple under his palm. "It's exquisite," he whispered as he massaged it gently, then ran his finger over and around the nipple.

Her back arched slightly toward his touch while she simutaneously pulled the camisole up to bare her breasts and turned to watch Trevor's eyes as he drank in the sensual sight. Her left breast was slightly larger than the right breast, but both areolas were pink and puffy, and both nipples large and long and very hard.

She turned over and pulled the camisole over her head as she got onto her knees before him, placing her breasts directly in front of his face. "You can do anything you want with me, daddy," she told him.

"Oh, God, I shouldn't be doing this," he moaned as his hands cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them to swollen, delicious points.

"Neither should I," Cindy sighed, "but don't stop, daddy. Please don't stop."

He leaned forward and touched the tip of his tongue to the tip of each nipple, then sucked each breast in turn into his mouth and pummeled the nipple with his tongue. Cindy moaned softly as she took his head between her hands to guide and hold it where she wanted him to pleasure next.

At last she started pushing his head down over her firm, smooth tummy toward the sensual hump of her mons and the warm, soft bulge of her generous pussy. He flipped over and pulled her down onto her back with his face hovering over her groin. He looked up toward her face and found her watching him closely with a combination of fear and lust in her eyes.

His nose grazed her mons and the delicious softness of her swollen pussy through the slippery fabric of her panties as he breathed in the sensually earthy scent of her sex.

"Turn over," he said, his voice husky with his need as he lifted his nose from her panties.

She looked back over her shoulder as he leaned up on one elbow and ran a finger down her spine, spread his hand to whisper over her trim ass, then trailed a finger down the back of one leg and back up the other. The lust on his face as he traced her body with his hand caused her own desire to skyrocket and she humped lightly at the bed in response. He leaned in to nuzzle the small of her back before laying his head on her ass and running his fingers over the smooth satin of her panties, then down the back of one leg and back up her inner thigh to graze the dampness of her pussy before moving to the other leg and thigh.

The fears she had that he would be revolted by her "fat" outer lips melted quickly when he moaned deep in his throat as he pushed her legs wide apart and ran his fingers over her pussy.

He stopped and turned her over once again. His eyes never left her pussy as it was revealed while he drew her panties down and threw them to the floor. He placed his hand flat on her stomach and moved it down to cover her mons and pussy, then lightly massaged and squeezed the wide fullness of the most erotically exciting pussy he had ever seen.

"Oh my God, sweetie," he mumbled. "Oh my God."

"You don't think it's too fat?" she asked.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life," he breathed reverently.

All of a sudden he was all over her body, kissing and licking first one breast, then the other, then licking his way down over her tummy to graze her mons and pussy with his nose and tongue before moving back up to her breasts, and back down once again to nuzzle her inner thighs and the little valleys where her thighs met her pussy. She twitched at the touch of his tongue as it darted briefly deep into the cleft of her pussy to tease at her clit before starting back up her stomach to attack her nipples. She felt as if her entire body was vibrating like a fine instrument being played by a master musician, and she wanted the music to go on forever.

At last he stopped and pulled himself up beside her, then traced his fingers over the outline of her face -- neck to chin to lips to nose to eyes to forehead to hair where he stopped and wrapped a length of it into his strong hand.

As he looked into her eyes, she reached out tentatively to run her hand over the front of his boxers. She pushed his shorts down to reveal his rock hard cock and her fingers wrapped around the soft, smooth, hot skin surrounding his pulsing erection.

She knew she no longer needed to ask him if he liked what he was seeing and feeling, just as she knew there was no need to ask for permission to do whatever she wanted to do. She knew he wanted whatever she wanted just as much as she wanted whatever he wanted. She pulled away from him and turned on the bed so she could lay her head on his thigh and investigate and pleasure his cock as she had fantasized so many time throughout her adolescent years and beyond.

As she wrapped her hand around his cock, a small drop of pre-come trembled at its tip and her tongue reached out willingly to lick it off. His hips twitched at the touch of her tongue, inflaming her all the more.

"Oh, daddy," she sighed, "I've wanted to do this since forever." She licked up the front of the throbbing shaft, then lifted her head and took the full length of his marvelously long and thick cock until choking slightly as its head rammed deep into the back of her throat. She backed off and stroked its shaft while she sucked on the head worked around its rim with her tongue.

"Oh, shit," he moaned. "Oh, sweetie."

Massively aroused by her oral pleasuring, he pushed his nose deep into the cleft of her generous pussy and rubbed it up and down over her clit and the sensitive inner lips. He pulled back slightly at the same time she did and let his tongue rejoice in the taste and feel of the sensual softness of the ridges and valleys of her crotch. The scent of her sex almost sent him over the edge and he had to pull his hips back to reduce her stimulation of his cock to keep from coming before he had experienced all the pleasure he wanted to share with her.

He pulled away and turned around to lay between her thighs with his nose against her pussy as he reached up to cover her breasts with his hands. "I want this to be for you, sweetie," he said while he nuzzled her mons and ran the tips of his fingers around the tips of her nipples. "I want it to be so good for you that the only thing you're aware of is how good it feels. I want your whole self to be consumed by your orgasm."

She was breathing heavily and her lubricants were already flowing freely. "Will that make you happy, daddy?" she asked.

"Happier than you'd believe," he said as he lapped at the juices leaking from her pussy.

She said no more, but he could feel her body relax as she opened herself to the pleasure he wanted so desperately to give her.

He worked the tip of his tongue up the insides of her thighs and into the sensual valleys where they met her pussy, then kissed and massaged her soft, full outer lips, luxuriating in the erotic feel of them. He pushed his nose into the cleft of her marvelous softness, rubbing it over her clit while poking his tongue as deeply inside her as he could reach, then backing off to attack her clit with his tongue.

As the juices increased in volume, he took her hands and moved them to her breasts. "Play with them so I can watch," he mumbled without lifting his mouth from her crotch. She plumped a pillow and stuck it behind her head so she could watch everything they were doing, then ran her fingers around her soft areolas before taking her nipples between thumb and forefinger and rolling them softly as he watched from where he was licking her clit.

Once she began playing with her nipples, he moved his hands down and began probing into both her pussy and her anus with the fingers of one hand while stimulating her clit alternately with his tongue and the fingers of the other hand.

He finally removed his fingers from her pussy so he could lap up the creamy white lubricant flowing heavily from her. Had it been possible without breaking the erotic trance she was in, he would have changed his position so she could suck his dick as he ate her. He came dangerously close to coming even without being sucked, and he wanted nothing more than to be able to came at the same moment she did, but he was unwilling to do anything that would diminish the exquisite pleasure he wanted more than anything for her to have.

Her head was back now with low moans coming with each gasping breath as her entire body collected itself in preparation for what was clearly going to be a soul shattering orgasm.

Cindy had stopped breathing and her hands stopped their spasmodic fondlings of her breasts and nipples. Her entire being trembled at the brink with a level of ecstatic pleasure she had never known was possible. On the one hand she wanted the intensity of the pleasure to never stop while on the other hand she could hardly wait for the explosion of pleasure that would come with her orgasm.

Tears swam at the corners of her eyes as her body trembled, then convulsed when every muscle in her crotch contracted in ecstasy. Trevor pressed his mouth hard against her pussy as she came, lost in the incredible excitement of the movement of her entire crotch against his face, and swallowing the virtual flood of lubricant that gushed from her.

As the contractions tapered off, Cindy pulled him up and clung to him as the tears of the joy and release of her overwhelming orgasm ran down her cheeks. When her breathing finally became even, she released the almost painful embrace she had held her father in. "Wow!" she said simply and quietly. "Thank you."

"Oh no, sweetie," he said, "thank you. That was unbelievable."

She giggled. "Yeah, it really was." They were silent for a minute until finally she asked, "Did I taste too icky?"

"Are you kidding? You taste wonderful and sweet and rich. I would happily lie between your thighs and drink your juices all day, every day if I could."

She snuggled into him and sighed deeply. "I want you in me, daddy, but I'm not on the pill and ..."

"And it's the wrong time of the month -- just in case?" he asked.

"Yeah. Do you think you could do it without coming in me?"

"The way I feel right now, I wouldn't trust myself not to come inside you."

"Will you let me make you come in my mouth, then?"

He laughed aloud at that. "What man would ever turn down an invitation like that?" he asked.

"Oh, goodie," she said as she moved down to lay her head on his taut stomach. She looked back up at him briefly before turning back and kissing the tip of his cock which was bobbing gently with each beat of his heart. "I can't imagine I could ever make you feel as incredibly good as you made me feel, but I'm going to try."

"Scootch around so I can look at your pussy while you're sucking, sweetie," he said.

"You really like looking at it?" she asked as she moved to comply. "I mean, it's all fat and ugly."

He reached out to stroke it as it came close enough to touch. "Oh, baby," he said reverently, "it's the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen in my life. Just looking at it makes me want to come."

"Hmmm," she sighed as she took her cock into her mouth and rubbed her hand up and down the shaft.

"Do me another favor?" he said.

"I'll do anything you want, daddy," she replied contentedly.

"Play with your pussy while you suck my cock?"

"Only if you'll fuck my throat as I do," she said as she reached down to fondle herself.

His hips thrust strongly at her to the point she gagged slightly as his cock hit the back of her throat, but she sucked back at each thrust. At the same time, her hips twitched at her touch on her overly sensitive clit, but she stroked his shaft strongly and didn't miss a beat as he thrust into her mouth.

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm," she purred at each stroke as she sensed the depth of the pleasure she was giving him. She pulled her head back and looked closely at his cock as she stroked it. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" She placed it against her lips and her cheeks and her eyes as he pumped, then took it back into her mouth and sucked strongly at it as it slid over her tongue and back of her throat.

She found herself getting close to another orgasm herself when Trevor finally stiffened and began trembling as his cock gathered itself in preparation for the rush of semen that would come with his orgasm. She had backed off just to the point that she held the head of his cock close within her mouth, licking and stroking it quickly and strongly when he grunted loudly as his come exploded into her mouth.

As she felt the hot come hit the roof of her mouth, she sucked even more strongly, licking the head of his dick and stroking his shaft with each twitching thrust of his orgasm.

She had never been enthusiastic about taking a load of come in her mouth before, but this time she luxuriated in the taste and texture of it and the knowledge she was giving as much pleasure as she possibly could to the man who had just given her a mind shattering orgasm of her own. She moaned with pleasure at each spurt and contentedly swallowed every drop. Even after there was no more come left, she continued to suck and lick the end of his dick, wickedly happy with his gasps and the bucking of his hips as she took him again and again to the edge of painfully ecstatic pleasure.

At last she stopped and gave the head of his cock a final loving kiss before moving up to lay with her head in the hollow of his shoulder. She lay her knee across across his hips and moved it against his now limp dick.

"Can I ask you a question, daddy?" she said.

"Of course."

"Did you used to look at my body, um, 'that way' when I was in gymnastics?"

He hesitated, but the time for lying to himself was past. "Yes, sweetie, I did."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Unh huh, it did ... tremendously."

"It turned me on too," she admitted. "I hoped you were looking at me and used to fantasize that you were watching me do myself in bed after we got home from those meets."

"I knew you were masturbating," he said. "I heard you more than once, and I'd go to my room and masturbate after you were done, and I'd wish that I could have watched you doing yourself."

They were quiet for several minutes, just enjoying the peace of lying in each other's arms.

"Can I watch you do yourself sometime, daddy?" she asked at last.

"Only if you'll let me watch you at the same time."

She giggled. "I'd love that, but I don't think I could manage it right now."

"Tomorrow, then?" he said.

She pressed herself against him. "It's a date, daddy, and don't you dare stand me up."

"Believe me, I'll keep every date I can between now and the time you move out again."

She was silent for some time. "I guess I will someday, huh?" she said at last.

"You'll want to," he replied. "In fact, it'll be best for both of us in the long run."

"But you're not going to throw me out now, are you?"

"Of course you not, sweetie," he said softly. "I know you'll leave someday -- and probably sooner rather than later -- but no matter what happens you'll always be welcome here."

"I'm glad I moved back here, daddy."

He kissed her forehead and caressed her hair. "I am, too. Welcome home, sweetie."

WalterCie
WalterCie
10 Followers
12