Cindy Nails The Prince

Story Info
Will evil stepmother and stepsister thwart Cindy?s passion?
1.3k words
4.18
24.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers

“I was right there! I was watching her. I was helping her, for God’s sake!”

“He’s going to be fine,” said Mona.

“It’s just a breath game,” said Patty. “He loved it.”

Danny was still gasping for breath as Cindy held him in her arms.

“You were trying to kill him and make me think I did it,” Cindy said, angrily.

“I won’t have that kind of talk in my house,” Mona’s stern voice drowned out Patty’s response.

“Yes, mother,” Cindy said, docilely.

“Come along, dear,” Mona said.

Patty gathered her clothes and left with her mother.

“Are you all right?” Cindy said.

“That was horrible,” he said.

Cindy patted his head and let him catch his breath. She wanted his mouth back on her pussy, but was afraid he’d be a little gun shy after what Patty had done.

“I hate to tell you this,” he said, starting to get up, “but your sister is some kind of freak. Your mother doesn’t seem all that normal either.”

“Stepmother and stepsister,” Cindy corrected, pulling him back down. “Please don’t think I’m anything like them.”

Where does she come up with these outrageous ideas? Cindy wondered.

It had only been two weeks since Patty had scared Jimmy off. She had to admit that it was kind of fun while it lasted, but the guy had been ducking her ever since.

“Mind if I join you two,” Patty had said.

Cindy had been rubbing the head of Jimmy’s dick on her clit when her stepsister had barged in. Patty was standing there with her perky little boobs sticking up, and a towel around her waist. She had her hands behind her back, trying to look coy, but Cindy suspected she was hiding something.

“Hell, yes,” Jimmy had said, sealing his fate.

Patty had climbed up between their legs, and gave Cindy a wink when she tossed the towel aside. Jimmy couldn’t see the harness she was wearing, or the oversized dildo she was pouring oil on.

He had asked for it, and Cindy was so close to coming that it clouded her judgment. She got him to put his arms around her, pressing her back down on them and holding him tight so he couldn’t get them out. Then she spread her legs out and over his, hooking her feet under his ankles, and opened him up for her. She held his dick right at the entrance of her pussy and waited for Patty.

“Fuck!” he yelled, as his dick slammed into Cindy.

“Oh, ah, ah, ah, mmmmm, ah, ah, ah, oh, ah,” Cindy said.

“Eh, eh, eh, eh, ah, arh, eh, yeah, yeah, arr,” Patty said.

“Ow! Oh! Fuck! Shit! Wait! Jesus! aaaahhhh,” Jimmy said.

Cindy had to admit it was the best fuck she’d ever gotten from Jimmy. The dildo up his butt must have been distracting, because he didn’t come in his normal seven or eight strokes. Patty had a lot more stamina than he did too. She was still banging his butt long after the fight had gone out of him. She and Patty had been face to face over Jimmy’s shoulder, and Cindy had given her grinning stepsister a peck as they humped him between them.

“What are you smiling about?” Danny said.

“Oh, I was just thinking how wonderful you were making me feel before Patty ruined everything,” Cindy said, running her finger gently over his lips. She took a quick glance out of the corner of her eye to see if his noodle was still trying to hide under his foreskin. A tiny crescent of lighter pink was peeking out to see if the coast was clear.

He gave her a weak smile and brushed his finger on one of her nipples.

“Ahhh,” she moaned.

She bent forward, and let the other nipple brush his lips.

He caught it with his mouth, and started to suck. Cindy brushed his face and made cooing sounds as he suckled in her lap like a baby.

Cindy had been so close when Patty had played her stupid trick.

“You lovebirds need any help?” she’d said as she breezed in.

Cindy had just mounted his face, and was hoping he’d shake his head “no.” He nodded “yes” instead. Patty kneeled down in front of Cindy.

“I think I’d better help you first,” Patty said to Cindy. They could both see that Danny was flying his flag at full mast. If Patty so much as touched him, Cindy would have cum dribbling down her back.

She started by flicking Cindy’s nipples with her tongue. She also slid her hands under Danny’s head, but Cindy didn’t notice that until later.

Patty had a way with nipple sucking; she practiced all the time. Cindy couldn’t count the number of times she’d waken up to find her stepsister attached to one of her nipples. It was disconcerting to wake up to that impish grin, have a finger slide into her pussy, and have an orgasm before she was fully awake.

Patty was using all her talents to keep Cindy from noticing that Danny was clawing at her ass and kicking wildly.

“Oh my gosh!” Patty said, in sudden alarm. “Get off, quick. He’s stopped breathing. Sit on his legs while I give him mouth to mouth.”

Patty had lifted his head so much, that what little Cindy could see of his face was beet red.

“Oh, no!” Cindy gasped. She quickly stopped his legs from thrashing by sitting on his knees.

Patty had him in position in a flash. She used one leg to hold his arms behind his back, his elbows pulled together on the floor, and used her other leg to support his head. Flexible vixen that she was, she was able to lean forward in this position and administer mouth to mouth.

Cindy watched with concern as Patty worked on him. She was pinching his nose, squeezing his face, and her mouth covered his completely.

“”Fight, Danny, fight. Come on, come on,” Cindy said as Patty’s chest expanded.

Cindy could feel his muscles tensing from Patty’s efforts.

Patty’s chest sank as she exhaled through her nose, and Danny seemed to get even more animated as Patty’s chest expanded again. Patty took several quick breaths through her nose, then blew out as much as she could for the next suck.

Danny seemed to be getting more desperate.

“Patty?”

“Hmmm?”

Danny’s blue fingernails were clawing air, unable to reach anything else.

“His chest hasn’t gone up,” Cindy said, suspiciously.

“Hmm.”

“You’re sucking the air out of him, aren’t you?”

“Uh-hum.”

“Damn it Patty! That’s not funny!” Cindy said, jumping up.

Danny’s feet started thumping the floor as soon as Cindy was off them.

“What the hell’s going on in here?” Mona demanded shortly after one of the end tables crashed to the floor.

“Make her let go!” Cindy said. She had dragged Patty halfway across the room, trying to break her lip lock.

“We were just playing,” Patty said, finally taking her mouth off Danny’s.

“You’re still weak from your ordeal, aren’t you baby?” Cindy said, stroking his hair and enjoying the feel of his lips on her breast.

“A little,” he said.

“Could you kiss me down there again?”

“You know, you are one fine looking girl. I know I’ll kick myself tomorrow, but I’m going to take a rain check for tonight. Your family is so freaky; it has me spooked. I’ll call you.”

“You can’t leave me like this,” Cindy said, rising with him.

“Tomorrow, I promise,” he said, looking for his clothes.

“Mom! Patty! I need your help.”

“We thought you might,” Mona said as they walked in the door.

Cindy jumped on his back while he gawked, and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Mona and Patty helped pin him to the ground while Cindy got the special purple pillow.

“Cindy has to find out if you’re Prince Charming before we can let you go,” she said, forcing his arm a little further up his back.

Danny twisted around, trying to see.

“Noooooo!” he suddenly cried.

Cindy was strapping on the glass dildo.

I’d love it if we had a special category just for messing with fairytales.

margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers