Cindy’s Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another minute of hard thrusting, her head began thrashing back and forth while her mouth began pulling in and pushing out quick breaths. I knew this look – and I knew it meant she was really getting into the feeling of my cock thumping against her G-spot, and I knew it meant she would probably cum any minute from the feeling she was getting.

"Oh yeah." I whispered down to her. "Daddy likes your nice little pussy, Cindy. It feels so good and tight..... I think I'm going to have to cum inside you."

Again, her eyes locking onto mine, and staring right at me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and yanked me down right on top of her chest. Then, whispering in my ear, she said, "Yes, Daddy, yes. Please do it. Cum in me..."

"You want Daddy to cum in you?" I asked.

"Yes." She moaned.

"You want Daddy to squirt his sperm inside his daughter's pussy, do you?" I asked again.

"Daddy, stop teasing and just cum in me, would you?" This time she closed her eyes and I swear I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. I pushed myself back up on my arms and began fucking her as hard as I could. Looking down at her, I watched as her hand dropped down between us and start to stroke her clit.

It always turns me on to see her touch herself. But, watching her do it while we played our little Daddy-Daughter role play game pushed me to the limit. As I started to feel my orgasm begin – she exploded under me. Our eyes met and all I could say was "I'm cumming". I could tell by the look in her face that she was cumming, too.

Honestly, she and I rarely orgasm together. In fact, I can only think of twice before when we came at the same time. This time, though, it was powerful, uncontrollable and so forceful, I was literally holding on to her so I wouldn't fall over. The pressure that welled up inside me finally peaked, and then suddenly - I felt my cock throb and contract for a moment – and then I felt these huge, powerful shots of cum being forced out of my cock, and into her pussy. Holy fuck... it was unbelievable and the most awesome orgasm I'd ever had.

I went completely rigid as I emptied into her. When I felt the last spasm of my juice seeping in to her, I collapsed on top of her body trying to catch my breath. We lay like that for a long time, neither of us speaking, and both recovering from an orgasm stronger than either of us had experienced in a long time.

As I lay on top of her, I lifted my head and said "That was absolutely fucking amazing."

"Hmm," she said, "you really got into that, huh?"

"Oh yeah," I answered, "that was incredible... what a turn on to think about that."

"Think about what?" She asked, as she looked up at me with an innocent smile.

"To think about you fucking your father." I answered.

She didn't say anything, but instead, she just peered into my eyes with a little bit of a half smile on her face.

"Don't tell me you weren't turned on, too." I remarked, "You were getting off on it just as much as I was........ probably more."

"Hmm, maybe." She said, giggling up at me.

"Maybe my ass!" I retorted. "You're just like any other girl that has wondered what sex would be like with their fathers."

"Hmm, maybe." She said again, still giggling.

There was no way I was going to let this subject die out now. No way. No way in hell!

"Are you denying that you've thought about it?" I asked.

"No," she said, "it's just that..... well, I mean.... I think all girls think of their Daddies like that at some time or another, but no one ever really does it, you know."

"But you'd like to, wouldn't you, Cindy?" I asked. "I mean, if you had the chance, and if he wanted to, and if the time was right and all that. You'd open your legs for him in a heartbeat. I saw it in your eyes so don't try to kid me."

"You're talking about incest now, you know." The serious look in her eyes told me she was waiting for my answer.

"So, what's the big deal, anyway?" I said. "Just because it's some huge 'taboo' that society told us is bad? You're both over 21, both consenting adults, I'm sure it would be a very loving gift between you two. Besides...... if you really wanted to, I wouldn't mind. It's not like you're cheating on me with some guy you met in a bar."

She just looked at me.

During those few moments, I replayed what I just said to her in my mind and tried to put myself in her place hearing it. Did I really just tell her it would be okay for her to fuck her father? It wasn't just but another few seconds until I realized my cock was hard again, still inside her pussy.

I started to move slowly..... to feel myself inside her. As amazing as it was, I was hard again and not only that, I was really hard. I mean REALLY hard.

"You're still hard?" She asked, just as surprised as I was.

"Yeah," I answered, wiggling my hard-on side to side inside of her.

I'm not sure what caused me to do it, but, I slowly lifted myself off her, moved down between her legs, raised her knees and pushed them back against her chest. At that instant, the vision I saw was of her.... on her back with her legs spread... after just being fucked by her father.

My mind raced with the fantasy..... of her pussy laying open after having taken his cock deep inside her... of his cum, mixed with her pussy juice saturating her crotch..... and in slow motion, I lowered my head and put my face directly down on top of her vagina.

At first, I just enjoyed her smell, the smell of a well fucked pussy. As I started to kiss and lick her outer lips, I opened her up with my fingers and thrust my tongue deep into her. I could taste cum, and I knew it was my own, but in the fantasy I was living it was her father's cum. I went to the task of eating her and sucking up every last drop of juice and secretion that she had inside her luscious vagina.

I got so carried away.... I completely blocked her out and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it while I licked, sucked and tongue fucked her. After a few minutes, I felt her hands on the back of my head, guiding me to concentrate on her nub at the middle of her womanhood. Looking up at her, I could see she had her eyes closed and she was getting into what I was doing. Turning my attention back to her pussy, I concentrated on stroking my cock and nibbling on her clit.

Soon, I could see that she was going to cum again – she was panting and thrashing her head back and forth again... so I kept nibbling at her clit. I slipped two fingers from my left hand inside her to put some pressure on her G-spot while I jacked myself with my right hand. Almost as soon as I touched her, she went rigid and pushed my head away from her clit.

I sat back on my haunches and kept my fingers on her g-spot until her orgasm died down. I love looking at her pussy so I just remained like that – staring at her while I jacked myself. When I looked up at her, she was smiling and watching me stroke my cock.

"Let me suck you when you cum, okay?" She asked.

"Only if you kiss me afterwards," I said, "and don't swallow."

"Oh!" She said. "Who's being naughty now?"

I just smiled and looked down at her pussy as I masturbated. I kept thinking about what it might be like to watch her lay back and spread her legs for her father... to see him licking her pussy, to see her sucking his cock, and then watch as he gently slipped his fatherly cock gently into his sexy little girl. I was ready to shoot.

"Okay," I said, "I'm gonna cum soon!"

Together, we shifted places and I lay down just as she grabbed my shaft and sunk her mouth down on top of me. Instantly, I blew my wad into her mouth and watched as she steadily milked my cock, taking another full load of my cum from my now empty balls.

When she finished sucking me, she crawled up toward my head. The look on her face was sultry as hell, and I could see she was holding my ejaculated sperm in her mouth, ready to kiss me. This is something else she knows I really like, and she enjoys teasing me right up to the point where she kisses me with a mouthful of cum. She'll come close like she's going to press her lips to mine and then she'll move back. She'll do this a few times, each time getting closer and closer until our lips finally connect and she opens her mouth to share a cum filled kiss.

But this time, I was ready.... and as she came close the first time, I threw my arms around her neck and pulled her down, smashing her lips to mine and forcing her lips to open. This caused most of my sperm to gush out all over our mouths, and we spent the next two or three minutes kissing, licking and cleaning each other's face until there was nothing left. It was absolutely mind blowing.

She settled down next to me and we cuddled together, both completely content, sexually satisfied and spent.

"Jeez, you sure got worked up again pretty fast. What brought that on?" She asked.

"I don't know," I said, "I saw you laying there with your legs spread and cum in your pussy..... and I started thinking about you and your Dad, and the next thing I know, I was going down on you..."

"Would you really do that?" She inquired.

"You mean go down on you after your Dad fucked you?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "would you really do that? Would you really lick out Daddy's cum from my pussy?"

"Absolutely," I said, "no doubt about it. I've love to."

To be continued.

12