Cindy, Terri, Bob and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 40 minutes we were only to mid game and Terri came in with our third beers and said that dinner was ready. We left the board and went in to eat. After dinner we all went back in the living room and it took us almost another hour to finish the game. I barely escaped an elaborate trap I'd been watching him set and dropped an unexpected Queen trade that left me with three moves to mate. Bob laid his King down and shook my hand.

"Damn fine game, your the first guy to best me in over two years!"

"It was a hard won game, you play deeper than anyone I've played in many years."

We sat around and talked about where we had come from, what brought us to settle in this Valley and discussed the usual horse and cow crap that is common in the area.

Finally Bob said "Well, I suppose it's time we got to bed and let these kids be."

"I'd better be getting home too" I said, and Cindy put her hand on my arm and said to stay a while. Bob said to make myself at home

"No need to rush off in the heat of the night." he said and he and terri said goodnight and went upstairs.

I assumed that we would sit and talk for a little while, sneak a few kisses and then I'd go home, not wanting to overstay my first visit. Cindy went over and stocked the stove with wood and closed the damper, turned off the lights in the living room and took my hand, leading me down a short hall to her bedroom. She turned on a small lamp beside her bed and turned off the overhead light. She led me to the bed and pulled me down beside her.

"I've never seen anyone beat Dad at chess, your really good."

"I've been playing a lot of years." I said.

"I know something else your really good at." she said as she put her hand between my legs and rubbed until she felt my cock growing hard again. I was more nervous about fucking her here than I had been fucking her in the middle of the road. If she screamed like she did by the creek when she came I could just see Bob kicking down her door with a shotgun leveled at me.

But her hungry mouth on my nipple and her hands pulling my pants off were more powerful than any thoughts of shotguns and soon we were rocking on top of her covers, both naked and both trying to kiss away the sounds of moaning and keep the bed from hopping around on the wood floor. We fucked in at least a dozen different positions and after I spewed my second load into her tight cunt we curled up and went to sleep, her wrapped around me like a warm puppy.

When morning came I woke up to Cindy's mouth sucking on my cock and the smell of pancakes and eggs. In mid blow job I heard Bob knock on her door, and as I was getting ready to jump for the window he said

"You kids better get washed up for breakfast."

And as I listened to him walk away she mounted me and power fucked a load out of me. We walked together to the bathroom and she started stripping, told me that if I was going to take a shower I'd better get naked and we showered together, she gave me a robe from the closet and wrapped herself in a large towel. I followed her out to the breakfast table and said good morning to Bob, Terri and her siblings. Her two younger Sisters looked at me like they wanted to eat me instead of their breakfast and Bob and Terri just acted like it was any other day, the guy that had spent the night fucking their daughters brains out was having breakfast in a bathrobe and she was almost falling out of a towel while she served coffee and milk. We had finished eating and the younger kids had cleared the plates and were out starting their chores. Bob, Terri, Cindy and I were sitting at the table drinking coffee and smoking and when our coffee was finished Cindy got up took the cups and walked past Bob to get to the sink. Bob reached out and grabbed the corner of her towel, snapped it and it fell to the floor. Cindy stood there stark naked holding two coffee cups.

"You'd better get dressed, there's cows need milking." he said as he leered at her naked ass while she walked calmly to the sink, rinsed the cups, and walked calmly back over and picked up the towel, turning her ass towards Bob. He slapped her on the ass and she yipped and ran down the hall.

"Soon as you get dressed why don't you join me out at the barn if you don't need to be getting home right away?" Bob said as I watched the firm naked ass disappear into the bedroom.

I was still in a bit of shock at the casualness of being naked in front of her parents and said "Huh? Oh, Yea, no problem, guess I'd better get dressed." I stood up and realized too late I had a boner and it popped out of my robe for an instant before I pulled it closed and pressed my cock down.

"Don't worry, ain't nothing I haven't seen before." Terri said, I didn't know at the time just how true that was.

Some names have been changed to confuse the author, some conversations have been embellished from what cloudy memory recalls and some sex scenes were made better, but the basics are all according to factual experiences circa 1980-1985.

12