Cindy, the Ballbusting Boss

Story Info
Tough mature CEO rules with an iron knee.
2.3k words
3.99
91.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Cindy, and I'm 62 years old, short, silvery blonde hair, tall at 5-foot-9 and a lean, athletic 130 pounds, quite attractive and fit for my age, I must say, with shining blue eyes and a bright smile.

Oh, and sexy knees that I like to use to crush men's balls. Silly me, it's just something I like to do. I'm dominant by nature, always have been, and as CEO of my own successful property management company, I need to be aggressive to get ahead. And ballbusting is a great vent for my daily stress, if I do say so myself.

"Martin, get in here now," I snapped into the intercom, summoning my young, 22-year-old assistant.

It was a particularly hard morning and I needed relief. Martin would provide it. He walked in, nervously, knowing what awaited him. But he liked the job, needed the job, and knew his place. And it's not like the young buck totally hated me using my knees to bust his balls; the more we did it, the harder his young cock would get!

"Martin, I'm not at all happy with the report you prepared yesterday," I sighed, walking up to him in my business suit of black jacket and slacks, shoes and white blouse.

"But...but Mrs. Nelson, I worked on it for..." he started.

He never saw it coming. I walked up to him and slammed my right, bony knee up into his package, connecting fully with his balls, crumpling him into a heap at my feet, hands over his crotch and moaning loudly in pain. I walked around him, talking.

"I don't think you're in any position to argue with me, young man, I AM the boss, I AM in charge," I said calmly. "Now stop groveling and stand up. NOW, young man!"

He struggled to his feet and I stood before him, smiling, my eyes locked onto his – and let fly with my left knee, the bone landing a painful blow into his tender balls, knocking him backwards into the wall where he started to slump down. I strode to him and grabbed him around the throat in my strong fingers, holding him up.

"Don't you DARE think about falling down again, Martin," I said harshly.

As I held him there, standing close to him, I rammed my right knee into his crotch over and over, 10 quick blows in all, each met with a grunt of agony from my young victim, his eyes wide and teary, staring into mine, begging me to stop. On the last blow, I held my knee into his nuts, grinding, pushing the bone into his soft balls and twisting it. I felt his cock harden.

"You disgusting young pervert," I growled with a dominant smile. "I bust your balls and you get an erection? What kind of man are you?"

"Sorry...Mrs...Nelson," he panted, fighting the urge to smile. "It just hurts...so...soo..."

"Good?" I hissed into his face, biting his lip and snaking my tongue into his young mouth. "That it? My old knees smashing your boy balls, it hurts so good?"

He nodded frantically as I pushed my leg into his crotch, rubbing harder, hurting his balls but making him moan in pleasure as I stroked his dick with my bony old knee harder and harder.

"Feel like you're gonna cum, don't you?" I laughed darkly.

"Oh...God...yes...." he groaned, eyes locked on mine.

I stopped just short of getting him off and pulled my sexy knee from his groin. Frustrated and in pain, he fell to the floor, on his back, holding his balls. I stood over him, kicking his legs apart and then knelt between them, leaning over his body to hiss in his sweaty face.

"Take it, bitch," I snarled.

"Yes Ma'am," he grimaced, bracing for the blow as best he could, that cock throbbing in his pants.

I drew one leg back and let my knee fly forward, ramming his balls over and over again, as I looked into his agonized face, the bone connecting each time with his mashed package, and I could feel the flesh of them through his pants and mine. I stopped to unsnap his trousers and pull them off, underwear and all and Martin's full boner bobbed into view atop his flattened balls. I sighed.

"Same thing, every time, Martin, you are such a disgusting excuse for a man!" I snapped, ramming my knee into his nuts again, precum flying off his dripping dick. "A woman, a beautiful woman, 62 years old is so easily able to dominate and manhandle you with just her bony knees? I should fire you right now!"

"No...no please, Mrs. Nelson," he moaned, holding his balls and crying. "Need...need the job..please..."

"And you LOVE my ballbusting abuse, don't you?" I smiled.

"GOD, yes," he groaned, watching with anticipation as I cocked my knee again before driving it into his anguished young nuts.

I stood up, hands on my slim hips.

"Take off my pants, Martin, and be quick about it! Panties, too!"

He struggled to his knees, as I peeled off my blouse and bra, watching as he unsnapped my black pants and slid them off, panties along with them. I stood now in just black trouser socks that came up to the bulge in my tanned, freckled and muscular calves.

"I'll give you a break, Martin," I said, pointing to my legs. "Lick my ballbusting knees! Put your worthless mouth on each one and lick those weapons!"

"Yes, Mrs. Nelson," he groaned, a slight smile on his face as he obeyed, holding onto my muscular calves and massaging them as he licked the freckled, bony knees above them.

"Did I TELL you to touch my calves, Martin?" I shouted angrily. "You know what happens when you don't follow orders, Martin?"

"Yes, Mrs. Nelson," he sighed gamely, drooping his head, offering me my target. "Your calves must punish me."

"Ask," I said.

"Please, Mrs. Nelson, please punish me in your calves!" he begged, kneeling before me on all fours, his anxious cock dripping precum.

"Well, since you are such a polite young man," I laughed.

I stepped forward, trapping his neck in my knees and standing on crossed feet, squeezing him hard, crushing his neck, compressing his carotids in my scissoring knees and knocking him out instantly, letting go to let his face slide down into the muscular clench of my socked calves, holding them tight on his neck until he woke up.

"Now, unless you want to be knocked out in my knees again, I suggest you just LICK them and leave my calves alone!"

He obeyed and I let him out of my legs to resume his licking of my knees, his hot tongue running up and down each one, and then attaching his mouth to the bony cap and suckling the salty flesh as I stood, dominantly, hands on hips watching his mouth worship that which cause him so much pain.

"Oh, Mrs. Nelson," he moaned, lapping and suckling my bony kneecaps, adoring the hardness, cleaning the flesh of them, tasting the power within. "Your knees...so sexy...so hot..."

"I think you're getting far too comfortable, young man," I sighed.

I pulled him to his feet and kneed him viciously in the nuts again, holding him up in my hands and ramming my bony knee to his balls over and over until he fell to his back, howling in pain, hands cupping his flattened gonads. I kicked him flat, forcing his hands away, then sat by his hips, extending my long legs over his hard cock. I reached between them and attached my skinny hand to his package, squeezing his balls purple in my grip and pulling up hard, the flesh stretching into a thin strand of agonized flesh. He looked up over my legs to watch me work his nuts, screaming in pain.

"Take it, you little wimp, take Mrs. Nelson's knees!!"

I pulled his package up as far as I could – and then let my bony knees slam shut around it, balls and all, scissoring his cock and nuts. I locked my socked feet together and leaned up on my hands to watch him writhe in agony as my skinny knees crushed his balls into a swollen, purple mound of ruined flesh. But still, that cock stayed stiff, not flagging an inch even as I mercilessly squeezed it in my dominant knees.

"Honestly, Martin, even with my bony old knees CRUSHING your cock and balls, you're STILL HARD?" I spat. "Well, let's see if we can't fix that..."

I rested on one hand, using the other to rudely jerk his stiff cock in my small, strong hand as I squeezed his balls and dick in my knees, increasing the pressure the harder I stroked his boy meat. Incredibly, he moaned in a combination of pain and pleasure as my little hand flew up and down his dick.

"When you cum, that better go down!" I snarled.

In moments, Martin's cock exploded, cum flying up and out of the thick head, landing mostly on my knees, and also my strong, sexy thighs and calves on either side of them, coating the wrinkled old flesh, a blanket of thick white on my tanned skin. I kept jerking and he writhed in pain.

"A little sensitive, Martin, that the problem," I cooed, not stopping my stroking as he winced and jerked around, still trapped by the cock and balls in his boss's bony old knees.

"Please!! Mrs. Nelson!! NOOO!!!!" he screamed.

"Oh, I don't think you mean that, Martin, your disgusting cock is still hard!" I laughed.

I kept jerking, now just focusing on the sensitive back of his cock head, tickling it with my stroking fingers and then holding the base in one hand and rubbing the palm up and all over the entire head, making Martin scream in abject agony, the tickling sensation making his entire body spasm with pain. But I squeezed my knee scissor harder, keeping his dick stiff and balls bright purple.

"Gimme more, baby, give Mrs. Nelson another load!" I roared, jerking him harder.

It took only a few minutes more before his dick jetted another load to land on my hand, knees, thighs and shins and again I squeezed him hard, crushing his nuts and rubbing my palm over the super-sensitive and now raw flesh of his dickhead.

"S'matter, Martin, still a little ticklish?" I laughed darkly, now slapping the head with my hand before attaching the slick palm to it and violently twisting it all over it. "C'mon, bitch boy, gimme another load!!"

"Please...Mrs. Nel...son..." he stammered, slurring his words, eyes rolling back in his head, just about passed out from the beating and draining I was putting him through.

I jerked his stiff cock again, squeezing my gnarly knees around his cum-emptied nuts, and watched the thick shaft glow red from my abusive strokes. It took a good 20 minutes this time and he was nearly out as he came, a thin, oozing load that coated my bony fingers and streamed over them to his purple balls still clamped helplessly in my GILF knees. Finally, I stopped, unlocking my strong legs and watching his balls slowly shrink back into their normal shape.

He was helpless now as I slithered up to his face, wiping all the loads of three cum shots all over his moaning face, making him lap up every disgusting ounce of his own seed, concentrating mainly on my cummy knees, watching him lick and suck the cream from them, and then my shins, calves and thighs, all the while my finger diving into my hairy pussy, cumming over and over as I watched Martin eat his filthy loads.

I stood up when my legs and knees where clean of his goo, and bent over to wipe my cummy hands in his face before getting dressed as he struggled to his feet. I walked up to him – and rammed my right knee into his groin, smashing his sore balls again and again until he crashed into a wall and slithered down to his ass.

"Get dressed, you're useless to me now, emptied of your seed, " I sighed.

He did and stood before me at my desk, as I sat behind it. I flipped through the report he'd given me.

"This is not acceptable, Martin," I sighed. "But, given your performance today and ability to not only withstand....pressure," I said, emphasizing the last word. "I'll give you one more chance. Get to work on this report and have it on my desk first thing in the morning."

"But Mrs. Nelson," he said, "it's late in the day...I have..well, my girlfriend and I...."

I stood up, walked to him and grabbed his throat, slamming one bony knee into his balls over and over until he slumped in my arms.

"Now, then Martin, I dare say you'll not have much left tonight for your little girlfriend after all this," I laughed into his face. "But you ALWAYS have enough for the boss, right?"

"Right, Mrs. Nelson," he said, a weak but brave smile on his handsome young face. "You're always...so...right..."

"You learn quickly, boy," I laughed, letting him go and watching him leave on shaky legs. "Now do a good job on that report and I just may reward you with something special tomorrow..."

He turned, a quizzical look on his face.

"My granddaughter, Veronica, is in town from college," I smiled, pointing to a picture of the gorgeous blonde 19-year-old on my desk wearing a short summery dress that revealed her bony knees, exact youthful duplicates of mine. "And she is so much like her granny..."

Martin smiled and I saw his cock twitch in his pants.

I just love my young workers, I really do. And they, like Martin, love their ball busting boss, too...