Cindy the Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers

Cindy groaned loudly as her head fell back. Her enjoyment of having her pussy ate was evident on her face. Marie continued to lick up and down till finally moving her tongue to postion it near the opening of her vagina. She moved her tongue to stiffen it up and then started to slide it up in Cindy. Cindy squealed as Marie pushed her tongue as far as she could in her friends pussy. Marie moved her hands off the side of her ass to postion them near her face. They laid on the ass cheeks near her. She slowly started to spread her friends ass as far as she could, moving her head in more to taste as much as she could. Cindy moved her ass closer to Marie's mouth. Marie moaned as she ate up all she could. This continued for awhile as both women moaned and the sweet smell of pussy filled Marie's nose.

Cindy couldnt take it anymore and fell on her stomach on the bed. Marie moved back quickly to see what was happening. Cindy laid on the bed panting heavily. Marie smiled and moved to lean over her friend. Her hand moving down to slide a finger up and down her friends spine. Cindy never said a word as Marie continued moving her finger. She also licked her lips to get the last of Cindy's juices in her mouth. Finally Marie moved her finger down between her friends ass cheeks. Cindy's cheeks clenched some with surprise and Marie continued to move her finger down the crack to the opening of her ass. Cindy got very still as Marie rubbed the opening for a moment. She could feel the little opening clenching near the tip of her finger, this excited her. Marie wanted to finger fuck Cindy's ass. Marie didnt make a move yet but instead moved her finger down lower to rub over the opening of her friends pussy. CIndy didnt resist, letting Marie slide her finger up in her. Cindy moaned as Marie slide her finger up in Cindy as far as she could go. When that was accomplished she started to slowly finger fuck her friend. Marie could feel her finger getting soaked with her friends juices.

Cindy moved her hips to join in having her pussy fingered fuck. Marie enjoyed watching her friends ass move in the air. She never moved her eyes off the opening of her ass though as she turned up the beat of fingering her friend.

Finally she moved her hand back to add another finger in her friends pussy. Cindy moaned as she felt herself being filled more. Marie started again fucking her friend for a moment then moving her hand back again she added another finger. Cindy squealed as she moved to get her ass up in the air by getting on her knees. This allowing Marie better access. Marie also moved to get behind the ass sticking in the air. Cindy's face was still laying on the bed though. All Marie could see from her postion was an ass in the air. Cindy moved to spread her legs so Marie could fingerfuck her better. Marie gave her friend what she wanted as her three fingers moved smoothly in and out of her friend's pussy. Marie kept her eyes still on the opening of her friends ass. She wanted it and she wanted it bad. She leaned down as her fingers worked on CIndy's pussy and moved her face to taste her friends ass. Cindy jerked when she felt the contact of her friends tongue slide near her hole. Marie didnt stop though as she moved her tongue over the opening, keeping her fingers moving inside of her friend. Wiggling fingers on the inside to touch the G-Spot here and there. Her tongue working to lick and penetrate her friends ass. Cindy moaned so loudly Marie thought the people in the next room might hear as she kept on tasting CIndy. She moved her tongue to slide what she could in and out of her friends tight hole, liking the feel of it squeezing her tongue. Her fingers never losing a step in fucking her friend. Cindy relaxed obviously enjoying her ass being eaten. This gave Marie the chance she had been waiting for and she moved back slowly to postion herself to watch as she slide her fingers from Cindy's pussy to the opening of her ass and slide quickly a finger in before she could stop her. Cindy jerked surprised as Marie moved her other hand to hold her friend in place by holding her hip. Cindy moved to get away from the finger embedded in her ass but Marie wouldnt let her. Marie began to move the finger in and out feeling the ass clench around her as she held on to Cindy firmly. Cindy tried to still move but moaned with pleasure at having her virgin ass fucked. Marie smiled big as she continued fucking her friends ass slowly starting to build up tempo. Cindy couldnt help it anymore and slowly herself started moving her as back to join in having her ass fucked. This encouraged Maire and letting her hand drop she moved to add another finger in. Cindy didnt fight her this time but just relaxed to allow her ass to be filled up with two fingers. Marie was so excited she could feel wetness all around her own pussy. Marie heard her friend moaning and gasping at the pleasure of what Marie was doing with her. Marie continued for awhile feeling her friends ass loosen up so good it gave Marie a idea.

Cindy had no idea but Marie had brought a friend just in case. Marie moved to get away from her friend as she let her fingers slide out. She got up quickly from the bed and walked over to her borrowed dresser draw . She looked back at Cindy and saw her friends eyes closed as her panting continued. Her ass still stuck up in the air just waiting. Her ass opening a bit red and pouty sorta waiting again for Cindy. This made Marie hurry as she reached the drawer and with haste grabbed the strap on. She looked back and was surprised to see Cindy still had her eyes closed. Marie didnt even close the door as she moved quickly carrying the strap on behind her friend. She was behind her friend on the bed, seeing again nothing but ass sticking up as she quickly put on the strap on and adjusted it. She finally got it right and crawled back on the bed. Her fake cock wiggling in the air. Cindy moved about that time to look back but Marie quickly moved into postion with that sweet ass in the air and grabbed her friends hips. Cindy stopped trying to look back thinking to herself she was about to get eaten again. Marie moved one hand to grab the fake cock and postion it to the opening of CIndy's pussy. Almost trying not to laugh outloud at how surprised her friend would be. Cindy didnt know what hit her when in one swoop Marie moved the cock in her. Her surprise was evident as she jerked and tried to sit up to look back. Marie didn't stop she started to move her hips to fuck her friend's pussy with her fake cock. Grabbing onto Cindy's hips and holding on. Cindy felt so totally full . She was stretched beyond belief. Her head still turning to look back as she bounced all over the bed with the fake cock fucking her. When Cindy finally saw what was going on she stared back at Marie with surprise. Marie didnt stop she fucked her friend as hard as she could. Cindy started to moan cause no matter how surprised she was she was enjoying the fake cock. After a minute or two Cindy joined in again by moving her hips to allow the cock to slide as far as she could up in her. Marie kept up the tempo, enjoying herself watching her fuck her friend like a man. It was very exciting to have this power. Cindy moaned and screamed softly as she could feel herself building up to cum. She fell back down on her stomach to the bed, her ass still in the air. She couldn't hold herself up anymore as her friend fucked her doggie style. Marie continued the assault to where she knew Cindy wouldn't go anywhere. Cindy was enjoying it to much. She didn't say a word as to not break the spell. She didn't want even now for Cindy to leave her if she spoke so she stayed quiet. Marie's hips moved well as she moved one hand down to bring it softly to the cheek of Cindy's ass. Marie moved her hand back and smacked her friends ass lightly. Cindy didnt even flinch as she felt herself getting smacked. This pleased Marie as she again moved her hand to smack Cindy's ass cheek. Cindy moaned with pleasure. Marie never losing tempo again spanked her but this time a bit harder making it sound out in the room. This excited Marie so much hearing the sound of the slap, the moans of the woman in the background getting fucked on TV and Cindy's whimpers of pleasure. She smacked her again making her ass cheek jiggle. A small area starting to get red from the spanking. Marie continued with the spanking and the fucking. Losing herself in the sight of her fucking her friend with her fake cock and smacking her ass showing red on the cheek. Cindy never did anything but move back and forth to fuck the fake cock and moan and whimper outloud. This continued for awhile till Marie again noticed the puckered ass staring at her. She started to smile wickedly as she realised she wanted to fuck that ass. She didnt even ask she just moved back to allow the fake cock to move out of her friend then postioned herself to take the tip in her hand and move it over her friends ass opening. CIndy jerked then. She didnt know if this is what she wanted. Having a finger in your virgin ass is one thing but not a fake cock. Her ass was covered in her own juices still from the finger fucking from before and also from her cock fucking her pussy. Cindy again tried to move but Marie held her in place as she pushed the tip in slowly. Cindy clenched up as Marie tried to penetrate her friends ass. Marie grabbed again her friends hip with the one hand to settle her in one spot. Moved again to slide the tip in , even with some resistance from her friend. Cindy couldn't move as her friend had a strong grip on her. Marie so excited didn't even notice her friend was so nervous, all she knew was she wanted to fuck her friend's ass. Which she did by getting the tip finally sliding in some. She pushed with her hips as she watched the tip stretch and disappear in her friend's ass. Marie could have came there just from the sight but she held quick. She didn't want to cum with this she wanted another way. She stopped pushing once the tip was inside to allow Cindy's body to adjust to the fake cock tip. Cindy whimpered with pleasure but also nervouness. She could feel the opening of her ass stretched so wide she didn't know what to do. Finally when Marie felt it was enough time. She added pressure with the fake cock and watched as the shaft moved slowly in to sink deep in her friends ass inch by inch. She held with both hands this time to slide the fake cock up in her friends ass. The visual of it making her juices slide down her leg as she watched the shaft finally disappear all the way in Cindy's ass. She stopped pushing long enough to allow again for CIndy to adjust. Cindy didnt move. Scared almost. She was so completely filled she didnt know what to say or do or how to move. She just laid there still with her ass in the air her face buried in the sheets of the bed and her ass inside filled so completely up with the fake cock.

Marie didn't wait long as she started to move back and forth bringing the cock in and out of her friend's ass. She could tell her friends ass was stretched to its fullest and she loved it. She was finally fucking her friend in all the ways she had fantasied about and it was making her so excited her legs were like jelly as her own juices flowed down all between her legs. She didn't stop either she continued fucking her friend's ass watching the cock take again and again that sweet virgin ass. Cindy started moaning. She was moaning so loud that it finally turned into screams of pleasure. Her orgasm building up as her ass so stretched was being fucked. Marie became wild almost and began moving quicker. She knew in the back of her mind her friend would cum and cum hard. She wanted her too and she moved as fast as she could now to fuck her friends ass hard to make her cum. Cindy wiggled and screamed out . Marie's hands never moved from Cindy's hips as she held her friend in place and also kept herself steady. She fucked her hard. And finally a loud scream filled the room as Cindy bucked and moved her head coming almost off the bed as she shook cumming while her ass still got the assult her Marie was giving her. This assault making the orgasm more intense then she had ever known. Her whole body was hot as waves and waves of sensations washed over her. Her ass begging for some relief from the hard fucking that Marie was giving her. Marie could feel her friend shake while she came. Marie was in heaven as she fucked her still but let it ease up on the pounding. She still moved in and out of her friends ass but let the orgasm sweep her friend away. Cindy moaned and screamed as she still shook. She had never in her sexual life felt this many sensations. She was starting to get weak as she fell back on the bed with the fake cock slowly stopping with movement but still filling her up completely. Marie stopped moving as Cindy still shook under her. She was so excited by what had happen she knew she needed to cum and cum hard and cum now. She moved quickly to get the fake cock out of Cindy's ass and move back to stand up off the bed. Quickly she tore the strapon off and move quickly back to her friend. Cindy laid there shaking some and moaning. She was lost in her aftermaths of her orgasm. Marie didn't care. She needed to cum and cum now. She moved to lay her hands on Cindy to move her over on her back. Cindy never complained. She complied by settling on her back. Marie worked on her to get her friend settled in the postion she wanted. CIndy was flat on her back with her hands laying out beside her and her face totally in veiw of Marie.

Marie didn't waste any time as she climbed up on her friend and moved her body to have her pussy directly over Cindy's face. Cindy open her eyes and saw nothing but a dripping pussy over her. She didn't move, she didn't want to. She didn't know what she should do but she had a feeling Marie would show her and she did. Marie moved her body down to where her pussy rested on Cindy's face. Cindy's whole face was covered in wet warm pussy. She could smell the sweet smell of her friend. She was shocked yet intrigued by what was happening to her.

Marie didn't waste anytime. She started moving her hips sliding her pussy all over her Cindy's face. She was so turned on she didn't even think if her friend could breath. She just wanted to cum and rubbing her pussy over her friend's face was turning her on so much she started to grind. Cindy could still breath but barely. She could feel her whole face and some of her hair getting soaked in juices. Marie's juices. Marie continued thinking about that fake cock in Cindys ass as her hands reached up to grab and pinch her own breast and nipples. She was gettng close. It wouldn't be long as she continued to grind on Cindy's face. Marie's eyes were closed as she fucked her friends face. Cindy didn't move, she just laid there letting her friend fuck her face and started to feel excited again in what was happening to her. Maried body started to get warm as tingles went through her. She couldn't stand it no more as she finally shouted out in the room.

" Stick your tongue out and lick me damnit" Her excitment making her aggresive. Cindy complied quickly opening her mouth and moving her tongue out to let Marie rub back and forth on it. Juices flowing in Cindy's mouth.

It was the last straw. This making Marie start to cum to feel that tongue on her pussy. She grinding harder, Cindy being hardly able to breath at all but never moving to let her friend fuck her face. Marie could feel loads of her juices flowing out of her. So could Cindy, it was like a faucet being turned on as she was covered in cum. Marie came hard too. She jerked as she rubbed her pussy on Cindy. Sensations after sensations coming over her. Her hands coming off her breasts to come down on the bed above Cindy's head her body now sorta laying over her friend as she grinded over Cindy as if she had the fake cock on and was pushing in and out of Cindy's mouth.

Finally with one last grind and one last tingle through her body Marie moaned loudly as she moved some to allow CIndy to breath. Cindy gasped for breath as she felt cool air hit her soaked face. She was saturated in cum . Her whole face and all her hair that she wasn't laying on. Marie looked and saw all the glistening juices on her friends face and smiled slightly as she moved to lay down on her back beside her friend on the bed. Cindy never moved as Marie panted next to her, shaking some here and there while the orgasm went through her slightly every so often. Cindy was shocked at what had happened. All of it really realising what she had done but she was also still excited by it all. She could hear the woman in the background still whimpering and moaning as she was getting fucked on TV and she could hear her friend panting next to her. She didn't know what to say or what to do so she laid there completely still.

Marie finally laid still as all sorts of thoughts went through her head. She smiled at what she had accomplised and smiled wider in what was yet to come. It dawned on her suddenly that she needed to say something to Cindy.

Marie moved to lay on her side toward Cindy and wrapping her hands around her friends stomach she leaned down to whisper in her friends wet ear.

" Dont think, Dont feel anything negative, just go to sleep holding me".

Cindy didn't say a word as she listened to her friend. Her saying that made her feel free of worry as she realised she was tired. Some of it the beer the rest the nervouness and also all the activity. She calmed herself down as she felt her friend move to snuggle up to her. Cindy closed her eyes. Marie to as they both laid there silently never saying a word to each other as slowly of all the things going in each own head disappeared to where they dozed off asleep.

During the night as each woke up one would start to fuck her friend. How many times they kissed or played or touched or used the fake cock on each other they didn't know. They didn't care . They just came harder and harder each time.

As the sun peaked through the curtains of the motel room a loud knock sounded on the door while the two naked women laid asleep in the tore up bed. Sex reaked in the room as both bodies were covered in each others cum. Both women's hair was tangled and both were flushed from all the fucking they had done. The fake cock layed on the nightstand beside them.

Marie's eyes snapped open as it dawned on her what was going on. Cindy moved waking up also beside her but slowly. Marie jumped out of the bed and took a deep breath as her hands began to shake. The knock starting again and even more loud.

Marie stood at the end of the bed and stared at the door. Cindy finally full awake from the intrusion of the loud sound opened her eyes in tiny slits and looked at her friend as Marie finally moved naked to the door almost in jerky movements. Cindy was startled at her friend looking so nervous, This making her sit up on one elbow while Marie reached for the door and unlocked it. Cindy didn't have time to think of anything else as Marie jerked the door open and there stood Cindy's boyfriend.

Marie stood naked in the open doorway squinting at the bright sun . Mike just stood there as he stared at Marie's naked body in the doorway.

" What the hell Marie.. put some damn cloths on before someone sees you". he hollered at her as he pressed to push in.

Cindy sat up straight in bed shocked at hearing her boyfriend knowing Marie's name and acting like he knew her. Her shock over that and being caught in a motel room with a woman that was obvious she had been fucking sent waves of fear at what was about to happen.

Marie moved out of the way to let Mike in. Mike hurried to get in so Marie could shut the door. Which she did quietly. Mike looked around to let his eyes adjust when finally they rested on the bed to discover the shock of his life.

Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers