Cindy: The Professor's Bane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Stephen, you're so amazing. You're so amazing." Her muffled cry was so sweet. She seemed so resilient, yet so conflicted. She really did love him, and as his shrinking cock finally slipped out of her tight ass-hole--her body flinching with the sudden contraction of her released sphincter--he knew it had to be over. He couldn't allow this to continue.

He was surprised by his own heartsick emotions as a tear of his own formed in the corner of his eye.

Through an exhausted and needful voice--as if seeking to justify everything she had given him--she sighed the question:

"Do you love me, Stephen?"

- - - -

Johnson's eyes opened.

He never saw Sarah again after that night.

The horror of what he had done to her started to take hold of him. His aching muscles and swollen wrists only intensified the sensation. He realized for the first time what an unimaginable bastard he had been. He didn't understand until now--the violation--to be taken, used for someone else's pleasure, and worst of all, to finally be thrown away like a fucked-out whore.

"Jesus, God!" he breathed. The deep sense of betrayal and her own feelings of self-hatred must have consumed her. He had left her feeling like a piece of used sex-meat--exactly the way he felt now.

Sharp signals of pain shot up from Johnson's abdomen as he tried to suppress a self-disgusted chuckle. He thought leaving her was the right thing to do at the time. He wanted to save her from himself. He was so fucking stupid. Gentle Sarah--she had really loved him. He never knew why, and only at the very end had it even meant enough to him to try to make amends--to set her free. She had deserved so much better.

Overwhelming shame washed over him. He curled into himself on the chair--his pain racked body reinforcing his own feelings of despair. He wished he had never been born.

He felt disgusting. Empty.

Old.

Tears started rolling down his face. He wanted to apologize. He wanted to know what had happened to her, and he wished he could somehow make amends. He hoped that she had found someone worthy of her--someone who would take care of her. He wept for the piece of her gentle soul that he had stolen--a possession his heart treasured now more than ever.

His sobs slowly ebbed into wheezy breaths, and he finally fell into a troubled slumber.

- - - -

Silence.

Johnson became aware of the soft light leaking through his closed eyelids, even as he lingered on the reflections in his mind. He was lost in a blurry haze somewhere between his dreams and reality--his mind flooding with questions, regrets and pathetic shame.

Signs of the real world started to become more prevalent. One by one, the signals from his ragged nerve endings to his brain started trickling in. His eyes fluttered open in response to the haze of illumination that penetrated them.

He was in a painful daze, unsure of where he was, or when. His head lay back on the chair, resting on its side. In his line of vision was the silhouette of a female form. She was leaning against the doorway to the room. Her gentle curves were backlit by the warm glow that washed through the hallway behind her. She was naked. Her head leaned sideways, the light playing through the soft strands of her hanging hair. Something dangled from her hand, it looked to be a belt, or strap of some kind. He could barely make out the girl's eyes reflecting the light that washed over his chair.

She watched him in silence.

"Sarah?" His weak voice barely trickled through his parched throat. He wanted so much for it to be her. He wanted to hug her. He wanted to warm her--to treasure her--as he should have years ago. He wanted to apologize for ever having insinuated himself into her life.

She didn't answer. She didn't move. She was so beautiful.

As Johnson's conscious mind slowly returned to him, he smelled his juice crusted face and felt the tender puckered flesh of his bottom. His breath quickened uncontrollably when it slowly dawned on him where he was.

The girl abruptly shifted her weight away from the wall and started walking slowly towards him with the shadowy straps swaying below her fist.

"Cindy?"

His heart hammered in his chest. Sweat seamed to rush out of his forehead with his renewed terror. What the fuck was she going to do?

"Wait. Cindy. Please!" he begged, ignoring the pain in his shoulders as he struggled uselessly against his steel bonds. He felt completely helpless.

She touched the unidentified object she was holding against his dry lips. He struggled for air and inadvertently opened his mouth, allowing her to press the rubber ball between his teeth.

"Quiet time, doggy." She strapped the ball gag behind his head.

She stepped back as his eyes finally started to regain their focus.

The gently pressed line that ran down between her breasts and through her flat navel seemed to shimmer in the side lighting from the hallway. Her chest was flushed, and the erect shadows that her nipples cast along the sharp curves of her breasts called directly to his trapped tongue, which instinctively licked the back of the rubber ball in his mouth. Her shaved pussy, the object of so much of his humiliating desire in the past couple days, still looked so young and enticing, yet he knew better. He knew how selfish it was--how ruthless.

He begged; he apologized; he lusted. Above all he wanted to express to her his terrible regret in hopes of her granting him mercy. Instead, Johnson's gagged mouth emanated wet, incoherent moans.

Her intense eyes told him she wasn't listening anyway. They played over his body with hungry contempt. Her fingers rested along her tight thighs and started inching their way upward, tracing the profile of her frame to her breasts where they tickled and pulled at her erect nipples so that they stretched into peaks before him.

"Oh my God," her barely audible voice breathed. She looked at his hardening cock and sticky body as if he was nothing more than a plaything that she was preparing to make use of.

"Fuck it." She breathed out in a clear, lust-fueled decision, and silently walked over to the corner of the room to one of her cursed grocery bags.

Johnson wished desperately that he could read her thoughts. Her hungry eyes scared him.

She pulled out a collar with a chain attached to it, and something else that looked disturbingly similar to a snake with two bulbous ends, which she tossed under his chair. Her hands fumbled with acute impatience while she quickly buckled the scratchy leather tightly around his neck.

Her tiny nipple, only a tongue's length away from his bound mouth, seemed to quiver in response to the adrenaline he could practically see pumping through her body. His heartbeat pounded in his ears, along with the fluttering sound of the breath escaping her lungs. Her hands wrapped around his ankles and yanked them downward so that his sore ass dangled off the edge of the chair. She then pushed against his thighs so his feet dangled helplessly above him.

She grabbed the bottle of anal lube from the floor and opened it--applying it to whatever she had hidden under the chair. Johnson bicycled his legs, wanting to edge his ass up the chair and protect it from whatever she had planned, but at the same time, not wanting to defy her.

"Uhhnnn!" he screamed with frustrated fear.

The bottle vibrated in response to her squeezing fist; her eyes focused on her task as if he wasn't even there. She put her hand on his ass to split his crease open. Her other hand revealed another rubber cock, this one much thinner than the strap on that she'd used on him earlier, but also longer. The sticky tip pushed against his loosened anus. His cock jumped stiffly and he grunted in searing pain as she impatiently stuffed the toy into him. She watched with charged fascination while he thrashed on the chair struggling to process all the conflicting sensations of his body and mind.

As she released his ass cheeks, he noticed a thin rubber tube extending from his ass and dangling off the front edge of the chair. Johnson hyperventilated through the wet rubber in his mouth, and his heart raced.

All of Johnson's earlier thoughts of using Cindy--of filthy, cock-stuffing, skull-fucking revenge were long since gone. Only the terrible feelings of cunt-starved terror remained. His body jerked spastically, and his mind was a maelstrom of oversexed stimulation. His insane slavery was more evident to him than ever when all he could think about was her tender flesh, and his need to feel it in whatever debasing capacity she was willing to allow.

Cindy stood up and grabbed his jangling bitch-leash, yanking hard up on it and interrupting the air to his lungs. He got the message and carefully lowered his legs, then moved his butt up the chair so the toy was squeezed against the seat below.

She lifted up on the rubber tube sprouting from his ass, revealing the bulb at the end. Her hand started pumping on it, and he felt renewed pain in his expanding cavity. She straddled him and rested her bottom on his thighs. He could smell her shaky breath as she reached down and jerked on his cock like she was preparing it for use.

His voice cracked through his gag.

Every inch of her body seemed to twitch with sexual energy. She rested her wrist on his shoulder and kept pumping at that fucking bulb right next to his ear.

Ffft. Ffft. The air breathed through the bulb and transferred into his splaying anus. His toes curled, then immediately stretched apart in an opposite reaction to avoid the impending cramps in his feet.

"Uuhnn!" He screamed into his gag with a combination of pain and ruthless pleasure. She bit her lip and watched his face with wide eyes, still relentlessly pumping her fist in his ear.

Ffft. Ffft. Ffft.

He was fuller now than he had ever been. The terrible device stretched out his insides, poking against his prostate. His cock responded obediently to the stimulation of her stroking hand and the toy's prodding. She carelessly tossed the bulb aside so that it dangled off the chair.

She paused, and looked away from him, seemingly in the midst of a terrible internal conflict that had very little to do with his needs.

"Fuck," she whispered shakily, and then turned her attentions back to his face. Her eyes were filled with a strange understanding and longing. She breathed in through her parted lips while she looked at him, and her sticky bottom abruptly lifted off of his thighs, leaving his legs to rapidly cool from the evaporating perspiration. She held his cock upright, and her sweet pussy lips barely tickled the hole of his engorged tip. His thighs shivered involuntarily underneath her. His sex-blurred vision could barely make out her perky tits jutting toward his face.

He couldn't breathe. The kaleidoscope of deep emotions in her face was indescribable.

She took in a deep breath through her clenched teeth and pressed her tense calves against his thighs, lowering her frame onto him.

" Ohh." Both Cindy and Professor grunted in a gravelly chorus as her impossibly tight cunt molded around the aching head of his cock. The divine feeling seemed to intensify the already overwhelming stimuli that racked his body and mind.

She released his disappearing shaft from her guiding hand and grabbed the leash next to his neck. Her slick folds squeezed snuggly against him as she released her pent up breath onto his lips. Her blue eyes bore into his, and the tips of their noses touched. Slowly, her wetness consumed him.

He closed his eyes, letting the sublime pleasure of her heavenly body and the evil sensations of her latest instrument of sexual slavery envelope his very soul.

Her intense gaze seemed to pierce through his eyelids, and she suddenly jerked hard on his leash, prompting him to quickly open his eyes again. She slowly slipped up and down around him--breathing deeply in and out with every stroke. His breaths matched hers, and it was the only sound that broke the silence between them.

Her eyes seemed to talk to him. He felt her innocence in them, her intensity, her pain, and most of all, a singular, animal desire. She fucked him. Her pussy constricted around his cock; her firm nipples rubbed against his. She took pleasure from him as if she was sucking his soul away. His skewered ass, his engulfed hard on, and her deafening silence were unavoidable reminders of his status as nothing more than a mindless pussy-slave.

Sarah must have felt exactly like this. He had no control over anything, least of all his body's inescapable need for Cindy's very essence. His hips ignored the delicious agony their thrusting caused him as his cock reached deep inside her with an insatiable hunger he'd never felt before. The desperate feeling was both exhilarating and horrifying.

Her pace quickened. Tears rolled down her cheeks; her breathing became desperate. She was reacting to him, and whatever she was seeing in his eyes. He saw himself in her face--a lusty, guilt-ridden expression that reminded him of the awful things he'd done to Sarah. He somehow knew that Cindy must be feeling the same thing he was, and yet, like him those many years ago, she couldn't deny her insatiable cunt's desire his undeserving cock. He suddenly felt more connected with Cindy than he'd ever felt with anyone. He wanted to surrender to her, to share with her.

"Fuck you, Professor!" she sobbed. As if unable to do anything else, her hand plunged down between her thighs and she fingered her engorged clit while she fucked him. With the intense effort of her fiercely strong pubis quaking against him--his cock sucked into her sticky, young body--he felt more subjugated to her in that moment than ever before. She pounded and ground her shuddering hips against him.

He bellowed into his gag with pain, grief and need; spit escaped the corners of his mouth landing on Cindy's clit-focused forearm. His mind and body were overwhelmed.

Her intense eyes drew his gaze like a black hole, focusing his anguished psyche into the comfort of her connected spirit. Her sweet voice started low with a tiny whimper and crescendoed to a whine, then a soul-wrenching wail as her pussy convulsed in orgasm.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God!" She screamed out. Her eyes finally closed and her head tilted upward. "Fuck! Make me cum you fucking prick!" The rubber cock-balloon poked and thrust into his hole. Her soaked body spasmed uncontrollably, thrashing against him. Suddenly, the over-stressed plug in his ass burst and deflated, causing his anus to painfully contract. It sent him over the edge.

"Mmnnn!" Tears streaked down his cheeks. His toes tensed against the floor, pushing his cock as deeply into her pleasure-racked body as he could. He felt his cum escaping in violent bursts, injecting his very essence into the beautifully enigmatic girl on top of him. Self-loathing, sinful pleasure, and his ravenous desire for every complex fiber of Cindy's being erupted in an emotional volcano in his mind. His vision blurred. Absolute mental and physical exhaustion fell over him.

Cindy stopped shaking and slumped her tired body against his chest--almost knocking the wind out of him. She continued squeezing her pussy around his softening cock. She shared her connection with him, even as he felt the young girl weeping against his chest. In many ways, she still seemed like an innocent child, but in so many others she was anything but.

"Dammit!" she cried. Her body seemed to be in such conflict between pleasure and deep anger. "You took Sarah away from me, you abusive fuck." Johnson couldn't process his emotions. He just listened. "She's just empty inside. Do you understand? She doesn't let anyone in. How could you do that to her?" She painfully gripped the flesh of his breast in her hand to get his full attention.

"She's my sister, Professor!" she screamed through her tears. "First my prick dad just fucked my mom one night didn't even care that I was born. He didn't tell Sarah, or his wife about me. I didn't even know I had a sister! And then you had to come along."

She wept uncontrollably. "And here I am fucking coming all over you."

"What the fuck is wrong with me!" she screamed at the ceiling, digging her fingers into his breast and arm, and frightening him with a remarkable spiritual power he had finally learned not to question.

Tears ran down his cheeks.

"She didn't deserve that, Professor. She deserved so much better than either of us. Look at me, I'm just as bad as. . . ." She shook her head, breaking off her gaze, lost in her own world. "I'm so stupid." She buried her face in her hand, sniffing back her tears. Her shaky legs lifted her lithe frame off of him as if she wanted to get as far away as possible. He moaned in anguish at the cold emptiness he felt when her warm pussy expelled his unworthy cock.

She wiped her face with the back of her hand, trying to regain her composure.

"She just deserves better." She was tired, and depleted.

Johnson's ass was in terrible pain. His spent cock glistened with Cindy's juices. He already missed her warm, generous body. He wanted her back. He wanted her to tease him. He wanted to be humiliated, as long as he could be close to her. He wanted to crawl inside her. His sorrowful thoughts of Sarah took a back seat to his extreme fear that Cindy was about to leave and never return.

"Do you understand?" She was still looking at him.

His brain was overloaded with thoughts and images of Cindy. His eyes glazed over. He was almost catatonic with sensual overload. His single-minded gaze reveled in watching the thick dollops of his cum dripping down her thighs out of her gorgeously fucked pussy. She caught him staring at her and spread her legs to see what he was looking at.

With a renewed focus and clarity, a strange understanding started to take shape in her face. Her playfulness once again started to return as if all was not lost. "You like that pussy, doggy?"

Johnson whimpered weakly. The only sane part of his mind that remained knew that he must sound like a whining dog deprived of his favorite toy. His jaw ached, and his taste buds begged for just one more lick along her gorgeous skin. His nose sniffed wildly, taking in all the sex-scents that had saturated the room, trying to pick out Cindy's lotion, her hair conditioner, and the deep aroma of her sopping cunt. He couldn't help it.

"Oh my God." He could tell she finally understood what she'd done to him. She knew how much he wanted her. She knew what he had become. With renewed electricity, she said, "You don't want me to go."

"Mmmmff," he whimpered. He shook his head out of pure instinct. It was the last thing he wanted in the world.

She looked at him mischievously. She soaked up his need for her as if it was a shot of pure adrenaline, and suddenly reached down to grab her bunched panties off the floor. She rested her foot in the seat beside him so he got a good close up view while she wiped her reddened cunt clean of his sperm.

"Here." She tossed her soiled panties onto his already rejuvenating cock. "Those are for your dolly, Professor." she sniffed. "You two were made for each other."

He watched helplessly while she quickly slipped back into her shorts and tank top.

She appraised him one last time with contemptuous, yet sad eyes--carefully weighing her words and understanding their full impact on him.

"I hope you miss me, Professor."

- - - -

"Professor Stephen Johnson?" asked the man at the door, carrying a package under his arm.

"Not anymore," answered Johnson. He reflected on the months since he'd gone to any classes. At first the dean was furious with him, and not long after that, the University had fired him. Ronald Tyrney's string of nasty messages about his obligations to Young Industries followed, and there was no fucking way he was talking to that man--the unwitting accomplice to one of Cindy's cruel mind-fucks. Just like that, Johnson had been disemployed--retired.