Cindy the Slut

Story Info
She gang raped and she asks for more.
1.5k words
3.87
173.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Cindy was late getting to work. She usually rode her bike on Main Street the two miles to the restaurant where she waitressed but today she decided to take a short cut - across the park to get to the restaurant.

At first Cindy didn't mind the leaves and twigs brushing by her as she pedaled her bike on the uneven dirt trail but then she stopped to stretch her legs and catch her breath as biking on the dirt trail was much more demanding than biking on the paved street.

As she bent down to stretch her legs she heard a low whistle coming from behind her. Before she knew what was happening a pair of rough tan hands grabbed her around her waist and lifted her up.

"Hey, put me down. What are you doing?" she asked of the stranger.

"I'm taking you with me," he replied.

"Put me down. Stop now," she continued.

"No. And do shut up. You should have taken the street today and you know it. I've been watching you for weeks. Following you with my car. I know your routine. You just made it easier for me to catch you today, girlie."

"Are you abducting me? Don't bother wasting your time. I don't have any one home with money. I'll all alone and I am a waitress," she asked him.

"I know that already. Cindy. I know you live on Sunnyside Drive. I know you just broke up with your boyfriend. I know you are 21 years old. Old enough to put out," he told her.

"I'm not going to put out for you. Who do you think you are?" she continued boldly.

"You didn't let me finish. You are old enough to put out for me AND MY FRIENDS!" he told her bluntly.

"No. You are going to have to fuck me by force. I'm not cooperating with you, punk!"she continued even more boldly.

"That can be arranged. My friends and I will just bind you with our belts," he told her.

And with that said, he lifted her up and carried her a few feet to a mobile home unit.

Cindy was surprised of how clean it was. But she didn't see anyone else in it.

"Where are your friends?" she asked him.

"Oh, they will be here shortly. They went to get lubricant. Remember, I've been watching you. I know how much lube your ex-boyfriend had to use to squeeze into your tight little cunt. I also know that you like to be finger fucked, which my boys and I will enjoy tremendously," he told her with a glint in his eye.

Whether it was excitement building up or just his cock getting hard was not apparent, yet but then it was still early in the morning around 9:30 a.m.

Cindy was ordered to lay on floor.

"Oh, don't forget to strip," the man told her.

"Fuck you!" she said.

"NO WE ARE GOING TO FUCK YOU, GIRLIE!" he yelled at her and with one swoop of his hands he made a mess of her pale pink t-shirt.

One minute the t-shirt was intact. The next minute it was totally shreded along with her mathcing cotton shorts.

Since Cindy was young she did not wear a bra or panties. Her breasts stood out on their own without assistance and her pussy was constantly wet these days that wearing panties only left them soggy.

The man looked at her.

"I'm not waiting for the guys. I'm gonna start getting inside you, NOW!"

He pulled open her legs and buried his right index finger deep inside of her, just at the opening of her cervix.

"Yep you are nice and tight," he marveled.

He took off his belt and ordered her to raise her hands above her head as he meant to bind her wrists.

"Dude what are you doing," a voice said.

"You told us to get the lubricant and we did. You can't change the rules and start fucking her without any lube, man," the voice continued.

"You are right. Hand me some lube so I can finger fuck her properly," the man between her legs said.

"Yeah and we will hold her legs open for you as you do it to her o.k.?" the voice said.

Then the man with the void came over to Cindy's left leg and held it open as did another guy hold her right leg open for easy acces for the man in between her legs.

"Ungh, Angh!" Cindy moaned as the guy between her legs kept reaching higher and higher, deeper and deeper at a frenzied pace poking her cervix.

"I'd like to taste that sweet pussy," the guy holding her right leg said.

"Go ahead. Feast on it," the guy holding her left leg said.

The hungy guy opened his mouth wide and out came the longest tongue in history measuring about 6 inches. He snaked his tongue into her soft sweet folds and started a slow rhythmic tongue fucking all the while slurping up Cindy's pussy nectar.

"Harder!" Cindy heard herself yell at the hungy man.

"Oooh, yeah this girlie just got with it. Sure baby how hard can you take it?"

"As hard as you can give it to me," she responded.

She started feeling her horny side unleash. Besides there were plenty of tonuges available to tickle and slurp at her juices which were freely flowing out of her tight vaginal opening.

The hungry guy was nibbling and sucking on her clit and flicking his tongue back and forth over and over again bringing Cindy to the brink of orgasm.

"Oooh, yesss. Fuck my pussy now, both of you," she said.

The hungry guy pointed to himself.

"You mean me, right?"

"Yes you and the one holding my left leg. I want both your cocks tearing into my pussy NOW!" she commaneded the two men.

The other man who had originally brought her to the mobile home took out his cock and started rubbing it up and down.

Cindy lifted up her head from the floor and watched the two men positioning themselves at the entrance of her vagina.

"Cream pie me guys!" she explained to them.

"No doubt hot girlie!" the two men said in unison.

The two men penetrated her pussy simultaneous plunging in and withdrawing all the way out only to plung back deeper into her quivering pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Cindy screamed in ectasty as she began a powerful orgasm.

"Ooooh yeah. Swirl your cock heads on my clit. I want to cum again," she instructed them.

The guy who was watching the scene and rubbing his cock started spewing his cum all over Cindy's pussy.

"Aaaaagggggh" he moaned in releasing his cum on her.

"Guys scoop out the left over cum out of my pussy and wipe it on my stomach," she commanded them.

They guys did as she asked them. Then she stood up from the floor and FORCED her tongue into each of the three men's throats, tickling their tonsils. She was hot for more sex.

"I want to fuck you guys one after the other all day long," she told them.

One of the guys lift her up, unbound her wrists and placed her on a nearby bed. He wasted no time taking out his cock and placing it in her pussy. Rocking her deep, fast and hard. He kept his rhythmic pace until he spewed his cum deep inside her cervix.


"Next," Cindy called out to another man.

Another guy got on top of her plunged deeply inside her cum-filled pussy and shot his load in her after 2 minutes. The thought of another guys cum swimming inside her pussy was too much for him and he climaxed almost instantly after penetrating her vagina.

The last guy shoved his hard cock deep within her ramming the back of her cervix. He kept reaching up further trying to touch her ovaries.

"I'm gonna cum, NOW!," her warned her as a flood of semen washed into Cindy's pussy.

Cindy reached down with her left hand and started rubbing her clit enjoying the feel of three men's cum slowly trickling out of her still tight pussy.

She placed a finger into her leaking pussy and then licked it.

"Umm delicious," she said.

All three men looked at her in amazement.

"Wow it looks like she is ready to go agai," they all said.

"Yes I want you guys to fuck me again until the morning. My pussy is hungry for more of your cum!" Cindy begged the men for sex and more sex.

What the men did not know was that Cindy was a nymphomaniac. Her ex-boyfriend could not satisfy her and she had been on the prowl for hot sex.

She certainly got what she wanted with these three guys. They were hot fucks. Just like she wanted.

And just what she knew would happen because she had noticed the guy peeping in her window and following her to work every day. She just didn't let on.

She had planned this whole encounter from the get-go.

Cindy is a slut.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers