Cindy the Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers

"Oh god! Fuck me guys!" She demanded, thrusting her hips to meet the energetic fucking of Bobby's cock and the wild vibrating black cock. Jeff smiled as he watched his wife writhe in pleasure that he never thought possible. He looked at the black cock sliding out of his slut wife's ass and turned the speed setting to full. Krystal bit her bottom lip to stifle the scream of absolute desire that surged through her core. Bobby also groaned approvingly at the enhanced pleasure the oscillating black was providing. He could feel the strong vibrations reverberating through the tight vaginal walls of Krystal's cunt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Krystal repeated as her dynamic orgasm drained her of every drop of energy. Panting ferociously beneath Bobby, she smiled a large smile with her eyes half closed almost in a dream state. Bobby withdrew his glistening cock from Krystal's spent pussy. He looked at my with lust filled eyes.

"You get on your hands and knees while I fuck you!" He ordered "Krystal, remember our deal now! Lick this sluts clitoris while I stretch this pussy good!"

His words aroused me, plus the knowledge that he was cuckolding our husbands added to the sexual thrill. I obeyed his orders and knelt on the floor with legs splayed and ass high in the air, revealing my shaved tight slit, glistening from arousal. I turned my head back toward Bobby and said.

"Fuck me lover like my husband never could!" I begged, arousing Bobby and Doug for different reasons at the same time.

"Sure thing babe! And when I've spunked inside you these two will lick my come from out of your pussy!" Bobby insisted.

Again his words and the situation was an incredible turn on. I looked at Dough and Jeff, who were both flushed with excitement watching their wives getting taken to sexual heights they weren't capable of providing. Bobby's huge cock slid into my pussy effortlessly and I came on impact. Sobbing like a begging slut, I whimpered.

"Please fuck me Bobby! Give me your spunk!" I panted as I felt Bobby's huge cock stretch me once more. His blood engorged glans were banging at my cervix with every deep thrust. My breathing was out of control as a multiple orgasm swept through me. Female ejaculation poured from my cunt, splashing Krystal in the face who was in transit to lick my clitoris. My gushing orgasm sparked something primeval in Krystal as she attacked my pussy with her tongue in a sexual frenzy. My clitoris was swollen beyond recognition as Krystal's tongue lapped at clitoris and labia. Even in this heightened state of arousal I made a mental note that Krystal and I should have a full blown lesbian session in the not too distant future. On every second thrust, Krystal's tongue made contact with Bobby's ball's. This was becoming too much for Bobby who snarled.

"Krystal tongue my ass whilst I shoot my spunk in Cindy's pussy!"

Krystal moved behind Bobby and kissed his buttocks, moving her lips toward his asshole. I assumed she had reached his asshole as Bobby made a loud moaning sound and growled.

"Fuck yeah! That's it whore, tongue my ass then kiss your husband!"

I plainly heard Krystal moan with delight Bobby's words and Jeff swallowed deeply, looking more flushed than before.

"Fuck yeah!" Doug spat the words out grinning sexually.

Bobby made one long thrust then held my hips as he unloaded an unbelievable amount of thick, spicy sperm deep inside me. As the first gush splashed inside me, I came instantly, my pussy convulsing with sexual delight as Bobby's cock twitched and emptied inside me.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Bobby repeated as Krystal licked his ass and balls as they emptied inside me. Krystal knelt up from Bobby's ass and smiled at Jeff as she kissed him softly then slid her tongue into his mouth. Jeff's own tongue greedily licked on Krystal's tongue which seconds earlier had been inside Bobby's ass and licking his huge hairy balls. Bobby withdrew his cock and smiled as he sat back on the sofa. His spunk poured out me just a little as he laughed.

"If you guys want to taste the cream pie you'll need to dive in before it all pours out!"

Doug and Jeff smiled at each other as they bent toward my shaved cum drenched cunt. I felt both of their tongues on my inner thighs and labia, almost like two kittens lapping up cream. The delicious tingling from their lapping tongues as they gently licked Bobby's cum from my pussy. I was writhing and groaning with delight as they softly eased their tongues up and down my shaved groove, tickling my aroused labia and sucking the cum from my pussy.

Krystal raised her voice and said.

"Hey guys, leave some for me!" as she moved the guys out of the way and began to lick my pussy like only a woman could. My eyes were rolling with desire as Krystal pleasured me. I opened my eyes wide at one point so devastating was the pleasure. Doug and Jeff were kneeling beside me with my pussy juice and Bobby's spunk all over their mouths and faces. Bobby was sprawled on the sofa admiring his handiwork. As my orgasm was approaching I looked at both guys lustfully and said.

"Take your cocks out and come all over my tits!"

Their cocks were out in an instant as they began to wank furiously. With Krystal's tongue in full swing driving my pussy to delirium and the guys wanking their cocks with me as their object of desire, was everything a hot slut wants. I came rather audibly as a long powerful orgasm swept through my entire being, as both guys began to splash hot creamy spunk all over my tits and corset.

With my orgasm waning I indicated to both guys to come closer and I gently licked and sucked their deflating cocks clean. Gently cupping their now empty balls in my hands as I softly licked the flaccid cocks, looking at the guys with half closed eyes.

Bobby stood up from the sofa and began to put his clothes back on.

"Ladies, Gents. That was one hell of a night!" he smiled "We definitely need to do this again sometime!"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers
12