Cindy's Adventures in NYC Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll take it." Ed stated happily. He then stage whispered to Cindy, "You may want to just change into that one when you arrive tomorrow."

Cindy knew she should object, but she accepted that she was not the one making the rules. Her boss enjoyed seeing her body and she very much wanted to please him. If that meant she had to prance around the office with her ass half exposed...well, at least she would be successful in launching here career here in the big city.

Ed bought the dress from the salesman, who winked crudely at Cindy before they left. Ed placed his hand on Cindy's ass to guide her out of the store, but unlike the other times he did not remove it when she took his lead. Instead he kept his big hand on her bottom as they walked down the street back to the office. Cindy felt very secure in his acceptance, but also self-conscious. What must people think seeing a man well over twice Cindy's age with his hand stroking her bottom through her tight skirt?

It was almost 3:30 when they got back. Ed told Cindy she had been such a good office girl that she should leave at 4pm and enjoy the rest of the day. He gave Cindy's ass a big squeeze then finally removed it.

Cindy sat alone at her receptionist deck with a sigh of wonder. It really is funny how things can work out, she thought. Just a week ago she was thinking of going back home, and now she was on her way to making it in New York City.

At 3:50 Cindy was sitting alone, wondering how to spend the rest of the afternoon, when Tony came by. Tony never talked to her so she was a little startled when he spoke.

"Cindy, where's my jacket?!"

Cindy's heart leapt, as she realized she had forgotten to pick it up from the dry cleaner. She started to explain that she had been called into a meeting, Ed had made a sale and... Ed cut her off before she could finish the story.

"Come into my office Cindy."

Cindy followed Tony down the hall, having to hurry in her heels and tight skirt to keep up with him.

"Shut the door" he said simply as she entered his office behind him.

Tony sat on the edge of his desk and Cindy stood in front of him, head hung slightly.

"What time did I tell you to have the jacket back to me?"

"Ummm...3pm...sorry, I can get it..."

"Cindy, it's just your second day and you have already shown I can't count on you. You know I can't accept this right?"

Cindy's eyes widened and her heart beat fast. Was she going to lose this job? She had already done so much to please everyone.

"I know you have everyone panting after you with your ripe tits and your little skirts," Tony continued, "but I expect you to do your job."

Cindy was taken aback by how direct Tony was. Tony moved over to the couch in his office and sat down, motioning for Cindy to follow.

"Bend over my lap Cindy."

Cindy couldn't believe what she was hearing. Tony wanted to spank her, right here in the office? "Sir, I..."

"Now Cindy." Tony said firmly, pointing at his lap.

Cindy put a hand on the couch and awkwardly lay over Tony's lap. To her further shame Cindy felt herself moisten as she felt her body press against Tony and submitted herself to him.

"Good girl." Tony said as he stroked her bare leg lightly. "Now lower your panties for me."

Cindy felt like she was having an out of body experience. Surely this couldn't be happening? She felt her hands reach up and grab the band of her red panties. She slowly lowered them for Tony. Cindy made no effort to maintain modesty, her ass now fully exposed for her boss, her panties lowered to her knees. Cindy wriggled a little as she felt wetness dripping down her inner thigh. She realized she might stain Tony's nice pants and wondered what he would do.

Tony stroked her ass slowly, making Cindy feel comforted. "Now Cindy, I know you won't be perfect, but I expect you to accept that there are repercussions for errors. Our last receptionist couldn't handle that"

Cindy could barely follow what Tony was saying, she was so focused on his hand running along her ass cheek, a finger slowly following her ass crack.

Suddenly Tony raised his hand and landed it hard on Cindy's left ass cheek. The noise and the pain startled Cindy, but she felt herself raise her bottom is response. Tony landed another on the same cheek the another. Cindy squirmed but kept her bottom raised. She had not been so wet since she had been with her boyfriend...or maybe never?

Tony's hand now slapped her right ass cheek. Cindy momentarily thought about the Ed and James in the office who must be able to hear her being punished. The thought quickly passed as Tony landed several more swats. She felt heat emanating from the stings on her ass and knew she must be very red. She wriggled again and felt how hard Tony was underneath her. This somehow relieved her, and she raised her ass ever higher for her boss, despite the pain.

Tony did not spank Cindy again, but instead inserted two fingers into her pussy. Cindy pushed back into his fingers eagerly. Cindy thought about what a slut she was for so desperately wanting his fingers deeper in her, but she couldn't seem to help herself. She knew she was dripping all over Tony.

"Mmm...that's what I like Cindy."

Those words somehow overcame Cindy and she started to cum. She felt herself tighten around Tony's fingers, and whimpered like a little girl as he stroked inside her. Cindy rode Tony's fingers until her orgasm stopped, then she slumped over Tony exhausted.

Tony removed his fingers and gave Cindy's bottom a final smack. He told he hoped she had learnt her lesson and told her she had better have his jacket hanging on his door before he came in tomorrow morning.

When Cindy stood up she was unsteady, feeling like she was in a daze. Tony told her to leave her panties off and she let them fall to the floor without even thinking. Cindy smoothed her skirt, apologized again to Tony and left his office. She proceeded to the elevator and as she went down she could not believe what had just happened. Had she really been bent over her boss' lap, her bare ass raised to receive his spankings? Had he really brought her to orgasm with only two fingers? Had the others in the office heard it all? With every thought she felt a new wave of shame, but also waves of excitement. She knew this had gone too far, that this was not at all appropriate for the office...and yet...

Cindy felt the elevator stopping and realized with horror that she had a finger inside herself. She yanked it away as the doors opened. Yes, that had really happened. Her ass was sore from the hard slaps she had received. As she walked out to the street Cindy felt like she was naked to all onlookers. She felt a breeze up her skirt, cooling her burning ass and making her very conscious that she still had her own wetness on her leg. Cindy could not bring herself to look any passerby in the eye as she waited for her bus, anxious to get home and have some alone time in her little room. She didn't know how she would bring herself to go in the office tomorrow after what had happened...but she was already looking forward to Day 3.

12