Cindy's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Cindy's surprise for my birthday includes spanking & fisting.
3.3k words
4.59
52.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy promised that she had something special planned for my 30th birthday. I wasn't sure whether to be pleased or frightened. And yet, there I was, naked, my wrists shackled to either bed post like Christ on the cross, my ankles shackled and bound up with straps against my thighs, making my nether region fully exposed and accessible.

And then she put on the blindfold.

"I am not sure how I feel about this," I finally said.

She breathed softly on my ear and said, "Trust me, relax, and enjoy."

I took a deep breath. "OK," I replied.

"Good," she whispered back. "Let's have some fun."

I heard her walk away and then return. I felt the cool sensation as she worked lube into my ass with her fingers. She then slid what felt like a medium sized butt plug up my ass. I moaned softly.

The last few months had been a wild ride as Cindy introduced me to dildos, butt plugs and even her fist shoved in my ass.

When I met Cindy, she had just broken up with her girl friend. She was my first and only bi girlfriend, or the only one that I knew of. One night she said that she really wanted to fuck me in the ass with her strap on and crazily I said, yes. Happily, my ass has never been the same.

She stepped back to the head of the bed and gave me a long passionate kiss while pinching my nipples really hard. My cock sprang to life.

I repeated to myself, "Trust, relax, enjoy." So far it was working.

Cindy stopped kissing me and let go of my nipples. She climbed on the bed, straddled my chest and pushed her pussy into my face. Blindly, I reached forward as far as I could with my tongue to explore the familiar geography, until I found her clitoris and started licking and swirling my tongue around the firm little bud, stopping to suck gently before going back to a tongue lashing, slow then faster, then slow again.

Now it was Cindy's turn to moan. I could feel her arch her back and push her pussy harder against my face. The energy was incredible and I licked and sucked in a frenzy, caught up in her building ecstasy.

The suddenly, I felt a hand on my cock and another gently pulling on my balls. I yelled "Hey, what the.." and pulled my head back, startled, only to have Cindy grab my hair and pull my head forward again. I didn't know anyone else was in the apartment. Who held my cock and balls? A woman, a man? What had I gotten myself into?

"Don't worry, just keep doing what you are doing," Cindy said gasping.

I kept licking Cindy's clit, if perhaps a bit slower and with less enthusiasm, not sure how I felt about the unseen hands gripping my cock and balls. I was shackled, immobilized, and with the blindfold on, all was darkness. In a few minutes Cindy came with a guttural moan. She held my head to her for a moment and then slid off and gave me another deep and probing kiss, my face covered with her wetness.

Then I gasped as I felt one of the hands give my balls a firm squeeze.

Cindy laughed. "I am being rude," she said. "I haven't introduced our guest."

With that she pulled the blindfold off my face and I beheld a beautiful, naked, dark-skinned woman standing at the foot of the bed.

"May I introduce Loraine, an old and dear friend."

"I've been looking forward to meeting Cindy's new boy-toy."

"A pleasure to meet you," I replied, feeling foolish and exposed, literally and figuratively naked and helpless, strapped to the headboard.

Damn, she was hot. Slender with skin a lovely shade of mocha, she had flashing eyes and a wicked smile. Her breasts were small and perky with silver rings piercing her nipples. Her legs were long and lithe, from her dainty feet to her absolutely gorgeous round ass. She put her hands on her hips as if to say, either "Do you like what you see?" or perhaps, "Can you handle me?"

Loraine. I knew the name. She was more than a beautiful naked woman who unexpectedly tugged on my balls. She was Cindy's ex-lover. The lover from the breakup which caused Cindy to try out guys again, or at least this guy. Were they back together? Was this my birthday celebration, or a farewell party?

I didn't have time to wallow in my fears, as Cindy had moved over and began to suck my cock. She pulled out the butt plug and worked four fingers inside my ass. I suddenly had more pleasant things to think about. Indeed, I could think of nothing else beside her mouth on my cock and her hand in my ass.

Loraine stepped around and took up Cindy's previous place, straddling me, her crotch to my face. Now, however, I could see what I was doing. Loraine had four rings piercing the lips of her outer labia and a barbell piercing just above her clitoris. The piercings were exciting, exotic and wondrous but before I could really admire them, she mashed her crotch into my face and I got started licking and sucking.

She began to moan and coo as I set to work, in no particular hurry to make her come, enjoying every moment myself, as Cindy sucked my cock and played with my ass.

Soon, I had a mind-shattering orgasm, while I tried to keep my composure enough to keep licking,

A while later, Loraine came, hard, forcing my face back against the headboard, grinding her crotch into my probing tongue. She climbed off me and said to Cindy. "He really is not bad. I can understand what you see in him."

"Oh, you have no idea," Cindy replied, which pleased me until I realized that I was being referred to in the third person, as more of an object or pet. A boy-toy, as Loraine had previously called me.

I repeated what Cindy had told me. "Trust, relax, enjoy."

Loraine lowered a nipple to my mouth. I latched on to it hungrily, sucking, swirling my tongue around the ring that deeply pierced her flesh, tugging gently on the ring with my teeth. She murmured 'hmm" and let me continue, until after a while, she pulled away and slapped me across the cheek.

"More later," she said softly.

Cindy stepped over and gave Loraine a lingering kiss. It was both exciting to watch and a bit threatening. Cindy was obviously enjoying herself with her ex-lover.

Then, perhaps sensing that I felt left out, she leaned over and kissed me, snaking her tongue into my mouth. When she pulled way, she smiled and said, "I know where that mouth has been. You smell like hot pussy. Very sexy."

I smiled back at her.

"When you are a kid, did you ever get birthday spankings?"

"No," I replied. "I only got a spanking when I was bad."

Her smile widened. "Are you a bad boy now? Because you are about to get spanked."

"Do I have anything to say about it?" I asked.

She shrugged slightly. "Sure. Do you want us to stop the party? Or should we play some more? Your choice."

I took a deep breath. "Let's keep playing." Trust, relax and enjoy, I silently repeated to myself.

Cindy smiled and unshackled my wrists from the headboard then released my ankles which were clipped to my thighs.

"Edge of the bed. Ass up, head down," Cindy commanded and I followed her orders. Soon I was shackled again, the cuffs on my wrists connected to my ankles by a short chain.

She stood behind me, rubbing her hands across my ass, alternating between squeezing and a gentle caress.

"This is one great ass. Wouldn't you agree?"

Loraine murmured, "Hmm" apparently in agreement and began sliding her hands over my ass as well. It felt wonderful, four hands softly caressing my backside. It was both sexy and relaxing. Gentle and loving.

Then, without warning, Cindy stopped and gave my ass cheeks a thunderous slap. It burned and shook me. I let out a yelp, which was followed by the sound of both Cindy and Loraine laughing.

Cindy caressed my ass again. "You are thirty, so you have 29 more to go. Shall we continue?"

I pressed my forehead into the bed and replied, "Yes."

The next blow was as intense as the first, just not so unexpected. I heard Loraine count "2."

And then came the next with Cindy counting "3". Apparently they were alternating, hitting me hard barehanded. I felt the heat rising from my backside. "4", "5", "6."

At "10" they stopped. Given how hard they were hitting me, I wondered if they stopped because their hands were sore. I was breathing deeply, grateful for the reprieve.

"Your ass is such a beautiful shade of red. So lovely," Cindy commented.

"It most certainly is," Loraine replied, lightly running her fingertip over my flaming cheeks.

Cindy walked away and then returned a minute later. Near my head, where I could see them, she lay a silver hairbrush, a rubber paddle and a rattan cane. "You choose. Which do you want for the next ten?"

"The brush," I replied softly.

"The hairbrush, it is. Good choice," she said with a wink.

They began again. Cindy, then Loraine counting each blow. The sting of their hands was replaced by the nastier hard-edged thud of the silver brush. The pain rolled over me with every strike. I was moaning softly. I didn't like the sensations but they wrapped around me like a blanket and I felt almost enveloped in their warmth.

At twenty, they stopped again. This time Cindy offered either the rubber paddle or the cane. Both looked viscous and I chose the paddle as the least likely to kill me. My poor battered ass was on fire even with no one wailing away at it. Cindy ran her hands lightly across my checks and I could feel the welts forming from the pounding by the hairbrush.

"Only ten more," she whispered in my ear. Only ten. Only ten suddenly seemed like a lot.

The first blow from the paddle landed hard, but somehow I could take it. The blows rained down on my ass, but I was invincible. Instead of moaning, I was almost growling now.

And then it stopped. Cindy unclipped my wrists and eased me down on my stomach. She stroked my faced and whispered, "You did so well."

"How do you feel?"

Oddly, I felt really good. A warm endorphin high flowed throughout my body which seemed to almost float on the bed. "I feel amazing," I replied.

She kissed my forehead and said, "Be right back."

She returned and gently spread a cream across my bruised backside. "Arnica," she said. "Will help with the welts."

Loraine stood by the bed and light dragged her fingers across my back. It felt wonderful.

"That is one well spanked ass," Cindy said. "Now it needs a really good fucking."

"Oh, yeah," Loraine replied. "Let's wear that ass out."

"On your hands and knees, pretty boy," Cindy whispered in my ear. I got up on my hands and knees as I watched Loraine strap on on a harness securing a very large dildo. She also put on long black rubber gloves that extended up to her biceps. She was at once both beautiful and terrifying.

Behind me, I felt Cindy working more lube into my ass, followed by four fingers, twisting and turning, sliding in and out. The sensations made me forget entirely about my still stinging ass cheeks.

Loraine walked over to the bed and held the dildo up to my face.

"Open wide, little cocksucker," she purred. I opened my mouth as wide as I could to take the massive dildo. I started to gag as Loraine pushed it deeper against the back of my throat.

At the same time, Cindy was working on my ass, twisting her hand and pushing deeper until passing her knuckles, her hand slipped into me. I gasped and then gagged again as Loraine, laughing, shoved the dildo deeper in my throat.

Cindy's hand slipped deeper and she began pumping it in my ass, fucking me with her hand and part of her forearm. I was in heaven. The connection, both literal and almost spiritual, was overpowering, the intimacy almost beyond words.

Loraine pulled the dildo out of my mouth and stepped around to watch Cindy fisting me. "Oh, that is hot, girl," Loraine cooed. "Can I get a piece of that?"

"I guess I could share," Cindy replied.

Cindy stopped her rapid pumping and slowly pushed her hand deeper than she had before. I moaned and closed my eyes. Then, slowly, she pulled back, sliding her hand out, the stretch almost as intense pulling out as it had been pushing in.

A moment later I felt Loraine's dildo sliding inside me. It was narrower than Cindy's hand so the stretch was not as great but Loraine kept sliding the phallus deeper. Over and over she pumped the large silicone cock in my ass, pushing, prodding, and probing. I cried out as the sensations grew so much more intense. She pulled back slightly then pushed again and pulled back, this time pulling all the way out.

Loraine stepped to the side of the bed where I could see her. She grabbed the lube and started lubing up her gloves, from her fingers up the arms. The shoulder-length black latex gloves glistened. Catching my gaze, she smiled back at me. She was so damned hot and the only thing I wanted in that moment was to have one of her hands fucking my ass.

I was not disappointed. She stepped over to me and smoothly slid her hand and part of her forearm straight up my ass. I moaned, more out of surprise than anything else. Her hands and arms were much more slender than Cindy's. And my ass was about as stretched as it might go, or at least that was what I thought at the moment.

At first, she was slow and gentle, long and deep thrusts into my ass with her arm. I could feel her fingers gently played in the opening at the top of my rectum. Slowly but relentlessly she worked her finders deeper, gently straightening out the curved tunnel as she slipped deeper inside. It was heaven and hell. The sensation was too intense to bear but I didn't want her stop.

And she kept moving deeper. Finally, she took my hand and told me to reach back. I did. I couldn't see what she was doing, though the waves of sensations were overpowering. Reaching back, I felt her upper arm. Her elbow and a part of her bicep were inside me. Her long glove was almost entirely inside me. "Oh my god," I murmured. I growled and grabbed her forearm and pulled it in deeper.

She started pumping her hand and arm. She was so deep, it felt as if she could, if she wished, reach up and grasp my beating heart and cradle it in her hand.

Cindy ran her fingers gently across my back. "Oh babe, that is so fucking hot. Ever been that deep before?"

"Close, but not quite. This boy has one fine ass."

With that, she ever so slowly pulled her arm back. I felt her hand sliding out of my ass and immediately felt her other hand sliding in. Then that hand slid out so the other could take it place. Like the pistons of a corporeal engine, one hand pushed in as the other pulled out. Her relentless pumping fucked me faster and faster. I felt my ass being stretched wider and wider.

Finally, she broke the sequence and forced in both hands. I cried out as her second hand drove into my ass beside the first. I let out a sharp gasp. I was being torn apart as now two hands fucked me. I breathed deeply until I could handle the intense pressure that bordered on, but didn't quite reach, pain.

Cindy stepped over to Loraine and whispered something, I couldn't tell what, but Loraine, murdered, "Oh yes. Such fun."

Loraine pulled out one hand and then the next. I felt bizarrely empty. In a moment, I felt Cindy's larger hand slip into my now stretched ass, followed by Loraine's. Again, I gasped as the second forced its way in.

I felt their figures moving inside me.

Then Cindy said, "I wonder if he is concerned that I am holding hands with my old girlfriend?"

"And behind his back, too," Loraine added.

"Well not exactly behind his back. More like deep in his ass."

"Yeah, that is more like it," Loraine agreed.

I don't know if they expected an answer from me but I was too distracted to care. They began to slowly fuck me with their clenched hands. Slowly, forward and back. Deeper and shallower. I was moaning softly, trying to take it all in. Their clenched fingers and arms felt like a battering ram had been shoved up my ass.

After a while, they pulled back until their clenched knuckles were next to the walnut sized lump of my prostate gland. They started rocking their knuckles slowly over the gland as I gasp in a silent scream. It was exquisite and overpowering. They rubbed harder until I my entire body shook, from my toes to the top of my head, in a mind-rending orgasm. Without touching my cock I came, explosively spurting on the bedspread.

I let out a loud, "Ooooh," as Cindy and Loraine pulled out their clenched hands in one swift motion. I fell over on my stomach, gasping for air, still shaking from the full body orgasm, feeling impossibly empty after the twinned hands and arms had been ripped from my ass.

Whap. Cindy gave my ass a solid smack, which burned like hell but brought me back to the world. She leaned down and said softly,

"Happy birthday, love. How do you feel?"

"Amazing. A little sore but amazing."

In a few minutes, I managed to sit up, still naked and dazed. Loraine had gotten dressed and, remarkably, looked almost as hot clothed as she had naked. She gave me a big kiss and wished me a happy birthday before running off.

An hour later, after I took a shower and got dressed myself, Cindy asked, "So, what did you think of my birthday surprise? Did you like Loraine?"

"It was wonderful. Loraine is beautiful. Love her pierced nipples ... and her small hands."

Cindy laughed. "She likes you as well. And she really likes your ass."

"My ass likes the both of you."

I paused. I might as well ask the question that had been bothering me. "Is Loraine my competition?"

Cindy laughed. "Jealous, are we? Are you worried that I will get back together with Loraine?"

I shrugged. "Maybe."

"Don't be concerned. Loraine and I will always be good friends, but you are the one I care for.

"I just thought you might enjoy a threesome with a beautiful woman on your birthday. Was I wrong?"

"No, no," I replied. "That was a great gift. And it was a threesome with not one but two beautiful women."

Cindy smiled. "So, if you can get over your silly jealousy, should I invite Loraine back to play with us from time to time. Even if we are not still together, she is loads of fun. We three could get really nasty."

"Sounds great to me," I replied. After all I had received for my birthday, I wondered just how much nastier we could get. Perhaps I had something to look forward to. Then again, I was reminded of the old adage, "be careful what you wish for."