Cindy's Fate Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old twin sisters are kidnapped.
1k words
3.2
106.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dthera
Dthera
2 Followers

"Man she's so cute!" The man said to himself as he hid amongst the bushes of his prey's apartment building. "Steve you grab the second one, me I got the cute brunette and use the chloroform to make yours easier, got it?"

"Yeah I got it, but this isn't right, kidnapping your boss's daughter and making her your whore, just so you can make a few extra bucks, why did I allow you to talk me into this?" Steve said quietly.

"You get her sister and stop bitching!" At that moment Cindy came out of her Apartment. It was 6 pm and still light out, who would abduct a girl with light still out? Cindy is a 18 year old girl who is still going to her private school, she still had her uniform on when her best friend Cara called and said she needed help with homework, but what Cindy did know was that, Cara was tied and gagged in the back of this strange man's car. She had no choice but to lure her friend out or they would have hurt her terribly, maybe even take her Virginity! Cindy has started walking now and didn't notice the black van pull up behind her and two men getting out.

"Your mine bitch!" The bigger of the two yells at her as he grabs her by the waist and holds the damp rag to her mouth. Within seconds she's bound and out cold. The second man has busted her house door down, going after the unsuspecting twin sister. The men know the routine; Steve will play with his "toy" at the house while Cindy is taken to the secret Hideout.

"You got her, now please let me out, you said you would after I lured her for you!" Cara Pleaded with her captive and was shocked by the man's reply. "Have you ever been fishing young lady"?

"Yes only twice with my daddy" Cara said unsure.

"Well then you know that with bait, it is either devoured by the fish or reused, and you my dear Cara are going to be used." He says with an evil smirk, as he stops the car outside an old dilapidated house.

"What will you do to me, mister?" Cara asks in a shaky voice.

"Simple, I'm going to make you one of my little slaves, and know this also, your best friend is really your sister!" He announces. " My name is Leaf and I work with Cindy's father, he told me two days ago, said he needed to tell someone. That's right little, your mommy is a whore, she cheated on your dad and slept with her friend's husband. She got home and was fucked by your father so he never knew!" He says as Cara breaks down and starts crying. He grabs her by the hair and lifts her out of the van. She knows know that her size C breasts are being pushed together by her blouse and that sitting to long had raised her uniform's skirt. When she bent over to help, Cindy out of the car, who had awakened during the car ride, she felt the mans hand rubbing her slit and ass from behind, making her whimper.

Cindy is in shock, as her best friend and herself learn their sisters, true they had always looked alike but never had they dreamed it to be true. She and Cara are dragged into the building, both are now scared and their uniforms are riding up, showing their twats as they walk.

"Man, you two are so cute, you even look the same! The same size breasts, same facial expressions, same height, the only difference is that Cindy had Brunette hair and Cara has blonde, Hmm can't wait till Steve brings in your sister, Cindy"

"NOOOOOOO!" Please don't hurt Rosaline, she's innocent, I'll do what ever you want but please don't hurt her!" Cindy pleaded.

"Well Cindy, the only way to make sure I don't hurt her is, is that you must become my Anal Slut, and that Cara here must also give herself willingly to you as your anal slut!"

"Okay we will" they both say at the same time. Cindy has never had anal before and isn't even sure what it is. "What's Anal mean mister?"

"I'll show you!" he says in a rush of lust. Leaf grabs Cara and throws her to the ground making her squeal in terror, she trys to claw away but it's no use, her skirt is flipped up and her white cotton panties are pulled aside.

"No oh please don't!" She cries as her butt and pussy are rubbed. he then gets down and starts licking her ass hole, and starts to slid a finger in. Cara's eyes go wide, her mouth open and she begins to grunt. "oh please mister no, oh god no, please not my ass, n,n,n NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" As he plunges his finger into her moist rectum. After a minute of her pleading, she starts to gown and only whispers of protest mixed with heavy breathing can be heard. Leaf finally decides she's ready, he gets up and slowly starts to slide his prick up her ass. Too Cindy's shock Cara is pushing back and begging Leaf to pound her Harder.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, OHHHHHHHHHHHH! God feels so good!"

"What have you done to her?!?!?!?" Cries Cindy.

"He's making me his as you will be too Cindy sweety" Cara Responds, making Leaf smile wickedly. An so Cindy watches as Leaf finishes up not noticing the slight moist spot in her panties. Finally with last push and grunt, leaf looses his seed deep within his new anal slut. "OH MY GOD!! UH, UH, OH, mmmmmm, oh sir that was incredible, if you want I'll even help with her." Cara says in an almost dronish voice.

"Thank you dear Cara, yes lets take care of her now." As they both walk arm in arm towards the defenseless girl who now knows her fate.

Dthera
Dthera
2 Followers