Cindy's Hot Aunt Ch. 01

Story Info
He's seduced by girlfriend's horny aunt.
2k words
3.97
147.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 when this happened. I just started dating Cindy then. I met Cindy when I was 13 and she was 15. She is a really hot girl for a 15 year old - she was 5'6, with 36B breasts, 36-24-32 measurements. At that time, Cindy's Mom and My Dad were known to each other at my dad's previous work place. Cindy's Mom has come to our city for an job interview and stayed with us for 12 days, she brought along Cindy and her brother, Chris. Chris is kind of nerd, he was 9, then. Cindy's dad dropped them and went back to their city for work.

Cindy's Mom, Beth, was seriously preparing for her job interview. She instantly liked me as I was helping her, carrying her food to our (her) guest room, making her bed, helping her with breakfast and so on. I didn't have any intentions than being nice to her because Beth was a beautiful lady. I wasn't much aware of anything in the direction of sex at that time when Beth used to take me into her arms when I went to place food in her room. Now, I come to think of it, I know that she was fulfilling her need to press something against her breasts and ass because, she always used to hug me tight and asked me to place my hands on her ass.

Cindy started to like me as well because her mom used to praise how nice guy I was an so on. Little did I know that Cindy was a sex box in her school. Later when we started dating, she told me that she already fucked 6 guys by that time. She also told me that apart from her dad, there are couple of guys who regularly fuck her mom Beth when Cindy's dad is not home. I realized at this point that to get into anyone's pants in that family, all I need to do is ask :)

Anyway so, Cindy and I started hanging out together while her prepared for interview. Chris, as I mentioned, was happy with comic books and food :) One day, Cindy said let's take an afternoon nap. I said, sure. We went upstairs to my room and cuddled under blanket. Once in blanket, Cindy started kissing me --- it was new to me, but I know what kissing was and was very excited to participate in it. Cindy showed me her breasts, also taught me how to suck them, fondle them. In the 7 days they stayed after that day, I became an expert in handling a lady's breasts.

Cindy left and I am back to school but, used to dream about her. I thought I was in love, I didn't know that Cindy just used me to keep from getting bored. After couple of years i.e. when I was 18, my Dad asked me if I want to go to Cindy's place for summer, I jumped and said sure. Two days later, he dropped me at her place.

I was warmly welcome by Cindy's family. They asked me to share Cindy's room. They kind of trusted me more than their daughter. They kind of knew that Cindy is a naughty and thought that she would be in control with me around. Cindy told me the 1st night that I can fuck her. I was in shock. It was totally new to me... guess what, at 18, you can say I'm a nerd if that's new. Well I knew all the concepts but, I never dated a girl till then because I had to support my family in nights and go to school in day.

Coming back to Cindy, She just stripped off and laid down on bed, stroking her clit. I asked her what to do... telling that I only knew about breasts... lol... Cindy laughs out loud as well, and undressed me. She asked me lie down on bed and she climbed on top in 69 position. Once she lowered her ass on my face, I need not be told what to do. I was just horny and started eating her out like crazy. I literally started sucking on her clit, and each pussy lip separately. Cindy just went wild with my sucking her pussy and started gyrating her hips on my face. I held unto her hip tightly and started licking her ass. I then kissed it, and started sucking, and licking on it as well. Cindy just lost herself and orgasmed at this point. She asked me to stop and fell on her back on bed. She was catching breath when I straddled her face. You should realize that by this time, all I was reading in porno mags kicked into me and acted and I forced Cindy to take me into her mouth. She was happy to do that, but only asked me to wait a min to catch her breath. She started on my balls and then on my knob. She took me into her mouth completely and started sucking like an candy bar. She was very good at sucking and I was cumming in less than 3 mins. She swallowed it all but kept some in her mouth and asked me to eat it. I obliged and it was hot. My cock is hard again.

Cindy laid back with her legs hanging down the bed, now and asked me fuck her. I could enter her pussy with ease and within minutes we were fucking like crazy. She was loud and asking me fuck whole day. She was screaming, I need one more in my ass... Oh God, fuck me... I am whore, I need more cock etc. This turned me on big time and fucked her real hard before unloading my wad into her pussy. I knew that she was on pill as I saw them in her room that morning.

While all this is happening, we didn't see someone else is watching us. It was Cindy's Aunt... her mom Beth's sister. She stays with them and is a widow. She is just 29 but, lost her husband very early... in an accident. Anyway, I saw that she was watching and rubbing her pussy on top of her dress. It is then I realized how hot she is.

Cindy's Aunt, Rachel is hottest among all the 3 women. She is 5'6, very tight ass, hard and well sized breasts, a perfect 34B, with measures being 34-24-34. She wears very tight dresses that show off her curves. Once our eyes met, she left the room. I told this to Cindy, she said "Don't worry about it, She knows that I fuck around."

After that, Cindy told her parents that night she would like to date me and they were happy their 20 yrs old daughter dating a 18 year guy as they thought if it is anybody else, her daughter will get into bed and with me... she would not...lol. Rachel was staring at me and my crotch all the time like a hungry tiger waiting on it's prey to hunt. As I learnt from Cindy, she was starving for sex for over two years now.

Cindy and myself went to bed and started at fucking again. Only this time, Cindy had me eating here long time. I spent 10 min eating her ass alone. She has 4 orgasms while I was eating her labia. She went doggy style and asked me fuck her hard. In one day, I started fucking like an expert. As I was fucking her, Cindy started telling me what a whore she is. She said, "Hey Mark, do you know that you're not the 1st guy to fuck me. I am a whore. If they let me, I'll go naked all day everywhere. All my holes want cock badly. Last week, I fucked the FEDex driver. He came to drop off a delivery box and I asked him if he can help me with a problem in my bedroom. He said sure and once he walked into my bedroom... I removed my shirt to expose my braless tits and told him that I've a itch in them and also between thighs. He understood it and gave me a nice slam. I also had his meat in my mouth. Will you let me fuck your friends, acquaintances and other men... Mark!? If you let me, I will marry you." All the while I was slamming her cunt real hard and when she said she is ready, I started cumming along with her.

I got up to get some towels for us for more fucking, from bathroom. When I entered bathroom, there she is Rachel... with no clothes on... fucking herself with a cucumber. Apparently her room and Cindy's room share a bathroom in between and she has been watching us from open bathroom door.

She didn't get shocked when entered bathroom and she immediately knelt before me and started sucking my cock. I was just in heaven, this woman surely knows how to suck. In a min, I was holding her head and fucking her mouth. She has orgasm in a minute and I shot my load too. She swallowed it all and started licking my thighs and balls. I asked her to get up and told her I will fuck her tomorrow as Cindy might come in if I stay any longer. She bit my chest and ran into her room. Before leaving she pressed her ass into my cock and ran. I took towels back and saw that Cindy was all smiles... She said, "You can fuck her now if you want. She badly needs a cock." I said sure, I will.

We both went into Rachel's room where she was shoving the cucumber up her ass. Cindy reached up to her and started eating her pussy. Rachel was shocked by it but, didn't object. I removed the cucumber from Rachel's ass and shoved my member. It was interesting that I am fucking her ass first.

Rachel was moaning in pleasure while I gave long and slow strokes. Cindy got up from under her and I removed my cock from her ass... she started objecting but gave a little shreik in pleasure when I drove my member into her pussy. She started pushing her hip into me. I started fucking her slow and inserted the cucumber into her ass. Cindy meanwhile, straddled Rachel's face.

Rachel was not able to hold this onslaught of pleasure and she started shrudding with orgasm after orgasm while I was fucking her. I started cumming after 10 min and she also did one more time. She fell asleep and we left her and went back to our room.

Next morning Cindy left saying that, she has a friend to visit. I was still in the bed when Rachel came in. I saw that she is dressed to kill. She has this tiny little cotton skirt that folds up when she sits and stays there. I guess she sat up before coming into this room and her skirt was ridden up and I could see that she was not wearing any panty. She didn't try to cover up. She came asked what do I want for breakfast.

I jumped from bed and pushed her to wall and told, "You." She said, she will be a dessert after breakfast but now I have to tell her. I didn't listen and started pressing my morning wood into her cunt. She started purring and moaning and lifted a leg to give me easy access. I started going in all the way inside and started humping. She matched me with her hips. She started licking my face, lips as if I was candy and while I was fucking, she uttered, "My love, fuck me nice and hard. I am your slave, I will lick you all over and let you fuck me all the time... just keep fucking me." I realized that her lack of sex for 2 years made her fall in love with me. Anyway, I was ready to cum and told her the same. She said she is also ready and we came together. After few minutes, she composed herself and left the room.

For the rest of the days I spent more time fucking Rachel in the mornings than Cindy in night. I fucked Rachel in more than one ways, twice outdoors and once in kitchen when every one else is watching TV on a Sunday afternoon. That will follow soon...