Cindy's Humble Servant Ch. 02

Story Info
He earns his right to be slave to a proud Chinese woman.
5.6k words
4.2
41.2k
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lads!" Laura said and hugged each man, and Cindy stood a little bit behind her. "This is Cindy. Cindy, this is Steve."

Steve stepped forward and gave Cindy a hug, and a kiss on the cheek, and said "Hey Cindy. I've heard a lot about you."

"I've heard a lot about you too," Cindy replied. She was blushing from the peck on the cheek. She was using a different, softer and more careful voice than normal, one that until now I had only heard her use when she spoke with business leaders.

"And this delicious thing is Brian." Brian stepped forward and politely shook Cindy's hand. "A pleasure," he said, looking her straight in the eyes.

"What do you think? Is she as gorgeous as I said?" Laura asked.

"Delightful," said Brian.

Cindy looked down shyly, and pursed her full lips. Her cheeks were flushed.

"Very beautiful," said Brian sincerely.

"Thank you," Cindy said modestly, looking up now to meet his eyes.

"And Cindy, is Brian as handsome as in his photos?"

"More handsome," said Cindy in a quiet voice that was not like her.

I felt a knot tighten inside me. What had I done? I glanced up to see the men. They were handsome and likeable young men. They were about 27, the same age as the girls. They were dressed smartly, in dark jackets and light shirts. Of course any woman would be impressed by them. And what was I? I was a slightly ugly, wrinkled forty five year old man standing dressed as a maid, ready to speak in a little girl's voice. I was nothing. I was less than nothing.

Brian caught me glancing at him, and I looked down quickly, but too late. He strolled toward me leisurely. All eyes were on me. "So Cindy, I guess this must be your boss?"

"Yes, that's my boss," she chuckled.

They all observed silently as Brian stood squarely in front of me. I continued looking down at my feet, and now at his feet too. Cindy was watching us both and I had no doubt which of us she found more attractive. Brian looked me up and down, saying nothing. I could only imagine the expression he wore. Laura approached and said "Peter, this is Brian."

I curtsied and said as quietly as possible "Nice to meet you sir."

"That's awful! Where are your manners? Look at a guest when you greet him, and speak up!" Laura commanded.

I looked into Brian's dark, taunting eyes and said more loudly, in my little girl's voice, "Nice to meet you sir."

"LOUDER" Laura insisted.

"Nice to meet you, sir." I didn't dare to look away. He was so handsome, and I felt so ugly. He just grinned with his Clooney eyes at me and held my gaze. I could see Cindy watching, with arms crossed up under her full breasts, from the periphery of my vision. Brian chuckled, "Nice to meet you too buddy, nice to meet you too."

"And this is Steve." I turned to face Steve, met his gaze, curtsied and said clearly in my feminine falsetto: "Nice to meet you, sir." He was standing beside Cindy, and she was smiling and amused, like the others, exchanging astonished, ironic glances, and looking right through me as though I was nothing. I was not in on the joke: I was the joke.

"Manners!" Laura reminded. "Approach your guests when you greet them."

I took a few steps toward Steve, and repeated my greeting. He was not as handsome as Brian, but he clearly was the funny one. Cindy was right beside him, and I could not avoid being caught by her amused eyes. There was nowhere to hide. My cock strained against the panties. He just laughed at me. "My god, dude, what are you wearing?" I started to stammer a reply but he waved his hand at me "Don't answer that." Everyone laughed, not so much at what he had said as at his comically dismissive gesture. I could pick Cindy's laugh out from the others, but she was one of them, and I was not. I despaired that I had utterly lost her now; that there would never again be a chance for me to win her affection: this despair drove to a fever pitch my need to serve and to worship her. To worship and to serve Cindy was the only thing in the world that I wanted.

"Have a seat guys," Laura said warmly. Laura and Steve sat together, and Cindy sat close to Brian. "Make us some popcorn," she said to me shortly.

"Yes Ms" I curtsied, and went toward the kitchen.

"WALK! I'm not going to say that again! Next time you will go home! Get back here and do it again!"

All four watched incredulously as I wiggled my hips and minced back to where I had been standing, and said "Yes Ms," in a tiny little girl's voice, and then minced back to the kitchen. No one said anything throughout this performance. As I entered the kitchen, I heard Brian ask loudly "What is that guy's malfunction?"

"Don't worry about him," Laura said, "It's what makes him happy. You have two sexy girls in the room. Don't you think you should be focusing on something else?"

They changed the topic, and engaged in small talk, getting to know one another. By the time I returned with the microwave popcorn, they had for the most part paired off. Laura and Steve were flirting overtly, poking and pulling at one another, and Cindy and Brian were sitting close to one another, speaking quietly about themselves. Brian's arm was up on the back of the sofa, and Cindy's knees were up on the pillows, and she was facing squarely towards him. No one looked up at me as I put the popcorn down, curtsied, and took a few steps back, not sure what to do. I held my index finger and looked at my feet. As no one said anything I moved to against the wall, and simply stood there, awaiting instruction. After several minutes my legs were tired and I felt restless and I shifted my weight from foot to foot. Cindy and Brian seemed to be getting along very well. Brian was quiet, polite, understanding and mature. Cindy was quiet and tender, and I felt that this was just the type of man that appealed to her. What had I done! My heart bled with jealousy as I stood there uncomfortably shifting from foot to foot, unnoticed and utterly superfluous.

I could not help but gaze up on occasion to see what was going on between Cindy and Brian. He was speaking to her in a deep and sonorous voice, and she was listening closely, gazing from his eyes to his lips. He had his hand on her knee and she did not seem to notice.

"That's enough of that!" Laura barked, and I looked down, hoping it had not been directed at me. As she approached me, I knew my hopes were in vain. I felt a sharp pain as she took me by the earlobe, pulled my head down so I was stooped over, and led me over to where Brian and Cindy were seated. I was in shock from the sudden breaking of my meditation. She held my ear so that I was bent over facing Cindy and Brian. They had straightened up and were looking at me. They also seemed confused about what had set Laura off.

When dreaming of this event, I had thought that Cindy would be too shy to look at me in this situation: now I realized that I had been a vain fool to think this. Why should she be ashamed? Her cheeks were flushed but her jaw was forward defiantly, proudly, as if to say, 'this is what you want, this is what you get.' She was looking straight into my eyes, part in scorn, and part in indifference. Brian was looking at me impatiently. He did not seem happy to have to have been interrupted. He used the opportunity however to let his arm sink from the back of the coach to over Cindy's shoulders. I was stupid enough to feel surprised that she did not resist the liberty he had taken. It had never been that she was too pure; it was just that she didn't want me!

Laura intoned regally: "Now I want you to apologize to Brian and Cindy." My heart was in my throat and I gasped "for what?" She let loose with five solid barehanded swats to my ass, pulling my ear lower as she did so. I squirmed and wriggled in shock. Cindy, Brian and Steve erupted in laughter.

"Brian and Cindy are trying to get to know one another, and they don't want your ugly mug mooning over at them the whole time." She let go of my ear. "Go and get that chair, she commanded, pointing at straight backed wooden chair at the dining table. "Bring it here."

I went to get the chair. "WALK! Goddamn it you are thick! Here. Other way!"

She had me place the straight backed chair with the seat facing Cindy and Brian. "Bend over. Hold onto the seat." I bent over the back of the chair and held onto the seat in front of me, my head and face toward Cindy and Brian. I hung my head in shame. "Head up. If you are sincere you look in someone's eyes when you apologize." I looked up into the onslaught of their gazes. Cindy and Brian had become more comfortable in preparing for the show that seemed to be coming. They both sat facing me, their backs sunk into the sofa. Brian's arm was over Cindy's shoulder, and she had moved in close to him, with her head beside his shoulder. I noticed, with a stab of pain in my heart, that her hand rested high up on his thigh. They seemed to be such a good couple: two young beautiful people so suited to one another. They looked at me coldly: I was only a disturbance, intruding on their privacy, but they were willing to witness the show that Laura was about to put on.

In one sudden movement I felt my panties pulled down to under my ass cheeks, and my skirt thrown up over my arched back. Cindy humph-ed, and moved in more closely to Colin, holding my eyes with a steely gaze. My big white ass bulged out obscene, vulnerable and comic.

Laura rested her hand on my back and addressed Cindy. "Do you feel comfortable with Peter staring at you and Brian?" Cindy looked over my head at Laura behind me, and curled her lip in disdain. "Disgusting," she said flatly and finally. "Absolutely no."

I groaned softly, and felt tears well up in my eyes.

Laura walked away to the far side of the room, fumbled in a drawer, and began to walk back toward me from behind. Cindy's eyes lit up at Laura behind me, and they exchanged a giggle. Brian looked from Laura to me with a bored expression.

Suddenly, I heard the whistle of a cane, and felt the wind of it's passing behind my buttocks. I closed my eyes and sighed in despair.

"Oh yeah baby: you look hot," Brian encouraged Laura, "give it to him."

When I opened my eyes, Cindy eyes were fixed on mine coldly, her jaw set proudly in a smirk. With her eyes, she let me know that there could be no doubt about who should be uncomfortable with the proceedings, and it was not her. Siddhartha eyes, that looked at me without seeing me. She reached up and stroked Collin's chest, her eyes burning into mine defiantly. Brian sat stiff and proud, his handsome lip curled in disdain. He stroked Cindy's elbow, and pulled her into him more closely. I began to tremble.

The first crack landed and I let out a masculine gasp. Three more landed in quick succession, and as I danced around holding my ass, the others erupted in laughter, and Laura scolded "Voice! Voice! Back down, or walk out that door this minute!" I stopped rubbing at the urgent stinging of my ass and bent back down over the back of the chair, and took a hold of the front of the seat. I flinched as the cane whistled through the air again behind me, and I caught Cindy and Brian meet eyes and smirk. Their lips were inches apart. My punishment seemed to be causing them some arousal, though they may not have known it.

"Voice. Remember the voice. After each stroke I want you to tell Brian that you are sorry for gawking at his date." Brian grinned, gaining interest in what was to come. He pulled Cindy in to him, and she stared straight at me, with a look of contempt so powerful that I could not help but whisper: "I love you Cindy, all of this is to show you how I love. . ." Before I'd completed the cane rained down again upon my naked ass, until I grabbed at my burning cheeks and danced on the spot pleading again and again "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Voice! Voice! Bend over! Count and tell Brian how sorry you are! And where is the 'yes Ms?"'

I was completely flustered, and I bent over and grasped the front seat of the chair. I said "yes Ms," desperately, in a small girl's voice.

"Look at Brian! You need to be sincere. There will be ten. Remember, voice, or we start again."

I looked up into Brian's eyes. He was who I wanted to be and where I wanted to be. How could life be so unfair! He held everything that I valued in this world in his arm. I was nothing to him: I was nothing to her.

Cindy surprised me by kissing him tenderly on the cheek. I could not believe she had done this: I could not believe that she had this cruelty in her. She must have known what this meant to me. I would have died a thousand deaths for one kiss on the cheek from her lips. So little for her to give: so impossible for me to receive.

I felt the cane touch my ass, measuring its distance. I let Brain hold me in his calm, indifferent, masterful gaze. I surrendered, sincerely. Cindy looked on in amusement, her cheeks flushed, exchanging glances and grins with Laura behind me. Suddenly, there was a searing pain across my ass, and I squeaked girlishly and threw back my head, then quickly relocated Brian's Clooney eyes and cried out sincerely in my most girly voice: "One! I'm very sorry, sir!"

I settled back down and then, again. Another hot shock of pain, and I wiggled, then re found Brian's gaze and submitted urgently: "Two! Very sorry Sir!" Steve was in hysterics, and even the po-faced Brian was chuckling now, as he held my Cindy to his chest smugly. Cindy was comfortable, and watching my face with quiet and catlike indifference. There was nothing in the world for me but her. There was nothing I would not do to be near her. She was absolutely perfect; every inch of her was perfect.

Another crack! I almost straightened then sank back and whimpered: "Three, I 'm very sorry, sir."

"Down!" Laura commanded, and I arched my back lower and thrust up my burning white buttocks to receive more punishment. I felt the cane stroke my cheeks tenderly, and Cindy and Brian smiled over my head at Laura behind me, as I strained my neck painfully to submit to Brian's gaze. Now, I felt an unbelievable peace begin to swell in my heart. I looked at Cindy and whispered: "I love you."

Cindy held my eyes, and shook her head slowly to say no. Siddhartha eyes. Tears began to well up in my eyes, and then a swoosh and a crack left me gasping in a girly voice and wiggling my ass against the stinging. "Four! I'm very sorry sir!

"With the next one, I want you to also tell Brian why you are sorry," Laura said.

"Yes Ms."

She whistled the cane through the air behind me without connecting, and I gasped. Steve giggled. I was utterly sunk, and complacent now: I had lost every hope. The only thing I could do was to obey. I held Brian's gaze meekly.

CRACK!

"Oooooooh, five! Five!" I repeated, desperate with the stinging in my ass. "I'm sorry for looking at you and Cindy, Sir, I'm very sorry sir!"

"Since it's Brian you offended, I think Brian should do the honors. Why don't you ask Brian to complete your punishment for you?" Laura asked sweetly and reasonably. Steve guffawed, and Cindy looked at Brian with curiosity. Brian made no reaction but continued to hold me in a lazy and superior gaze. He raised one eyebrow then, waiting for me to ask.

I was utterly humbled. "Please sir, would you complete my punishment, sir?" I whispered.

"Speak up" Laura barked, "Let him know you are sincere."

I looked up again into Brian's eyes, and spoke more clearly. I could not help but glance at Cindy's eyes, for an instant, and I saw in them a cruel and curious light. "Please sir, please punish me for looking at Cindy and you when you were trying to get to know each other."

Brian stood and rolled up his sleeves. He leaned down and gave Cindy a kiss, and she answered this kiss. He then walked behind me.

"Have fun," Laura said, as she handed him the cane, and went to sit down beside Steve. I was facing Cindy, and Laura and Steve were to my left. I tried to look into Cindy's eyes, but she was exchanging a joking smile with Brian, who was doing something amusing, I couldn't tell what, behind me. The cane whooshed a few times behind me without impacting. Brian seemed to be having fun. Cindy hardly glanced at me. Instead, she was watching Brian, sharing a joke with him. I felt nauseous as I realized that seeing Brian in a masterful position made him more attractive to her on a primal level.

CRACK!

The cane landed and it was much harder than what I had received from Laura: this stroke had been delivered by a man. I jumped up and danced in a circle, clutching my burning ass and saying "ow ow ow."

"Down," Brian ordered calmly.

I resumed position and squeaked meekly "Six, thank you sir."

I was breathing heavily, shocked by how much stronger Brian's blows were. My heart was beating in fear. Cindy was watching me again now, curled up comfortably on the sofa, her chin smug, and her lip curling in distaste.

"Why are you here," Brian asked calmly, reasonably. I watched Cindy as I spoke.

"I love Cindy, I absolutely love Cindy, and I know she could never love me." She raised her eyebrows as if to express 'you are stating the obvious' and nodded in agreement. "But I don't expect her to love me. Of course she will want a handsome man like you sir." Cindy looked up at Brian and exchanged a bright smile with him. "I know I can never have Cindy, or be with Cindy, but I want to give my life to doing anything for her, to making her happy, to making her live like a queen, because she is perfect, she is a queen." Cindy was looking at me again, with a bored and weary expression. Her eyes met mine, but there was no recognition in them, it was as though she were looking at an object. No one spoke, and a blow did not land, so I continued. "I would do anything for Cindy. I would jump out the window if she told me to."

"Jump out if you want," Cindy said coldly.

"I don't want to jump out, but I would if you told me to."

"Hao, Hao," – good, good – "jump out," she said wearily.

I would do this. No one said anything so I went over to the window and opened it. Laura said, "Cindy, careful." I put one foot over the window sill, and still Cindy said nothing. I looked down at the pavement nine floors below, and thought, so this is it. How could she be so cruel?

"Cindy, please," Laura said.

"OK, don't jump," Cindy said with perhaps a touch of reluctance.

I stopped, and pulled my leg back into the room. I turned back to face them.

"You're not finished yet," Brian said, and tapped the chair with the cane. I felt that I had won a very small victory. I came back and resumed my position. Brian lifted my skirt onto the small of my back with the tip of the cane. I looked at Cindy again, and she did not seem smug, or cruel, but slightly concerned for me. I would obey her forever.

"What kind of man do you go for Cindy?" Laura asked.

Cindy grinned again, and looked up at Brian behind me. "I like manly man," she said, "man who knows how to be master."

"Do you know any man like that, sissy?" Laura asked, addressing me. I looked down, deflated again. "Brian is like that, Ms," I replied in my little girl's voice. When I looked up again, Cindy's expression was again smug and cruel.

"Does that make you jealous?" Laura asked.

"Yes Ms, but I belong to Cindy, she doesn't belong to me. Anything that makes her happy is good."

CRACK!

I gasped, and rubbed my ass, but didn't straighten up. I choked down a gasp, and said "Seven, thank you sir."

"I don't need your blessing," Brian said with scorn. "What makes you think that Cindy's boyfriend would be happy with her having you around? Would you also serve her boy friend?"

"If Cindy asked me to I would: I would do anything Cindy asked me to."

Steve whispered to Laura, and then they both giggled. Laura sat up at the edge of the sofa and asked me: "Would you suck cock."

12