Cindy's Humble Servant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down in horror. Laura was showing more initiative. I whispered, "Yes Ms, if Cindy asked me to."

Everyone laughed. Cindy sat up a bit and looked puzzled. "Shema yisi" -- what does it mean, she asked in her richest, most humorous voice.

Laura went and sat beside Cindy, and whispered in her ear. Cindy stuck out her tongue and made a playful retching sound. "Disgusting!"

Laura hugged Cindy closely and pleaded "Oh please Cindy! Please, I would love to see that." I knew that Cindy was very susceptible to Laura's influence, but I did not imagine she could agree to this, and I would only consider debasing myself in this way if Cindy asked me to.

"Come on Cindy, be a sport," Steve urged. Brian was chuckling behind me. Cindy was looking at Laura with hesitant eyes, and lips curled in distaste. She looked up at Brian behind me, and then smiled broadly, revealing her exquisite dimples. "OK," she said to everyone, and then she looked directly at me with a firm and defiant gaze. "I want you suck cock."

I was so shocked to hear this. In my wildest dreams I could not have imagined this happening. I held her eyes, and tried to open my soul to her. She met my eyes, and held them sneeringly. I was her property, "I belong to you. I will do it."

The other three cheered and laughed. "Thank you, Cindy," Laura said, and kissed her on the cheek. "I owe you one."

"So will I call Jared?" Steve asked Laura, "I'm sure he'd love to get his cock sucked."

"Call him," Laura said.

I hung my head and looked at the floor.

"Jared! What's up. . .Listen, how would you like to get you're pole smoked by a little tranny bitch. . .Right now. . . here at Laura's place."

I watched Cindy, feet. They were still.

"Yes, Right now. . . See you soon. . . You'll have a great time, I promise. . . Later."

"Fantastic!" Laura enthused, and hugged Cindy again. Brian, you better finish that up so we can get our little whore ready for his date.

"Ok, last two. You call out the number, and then say thank you Cindy for the opportunity to suck cock." I looked up at Cindy, and at Laura gloating beside her. Cindy was smiling at Brian, and when she glanced at me it was as though she were looking at a thing.

Crack!

"Ow, ow, Eight sir, thank you sir, thank you Cindy for giving me the opportunity to suck cock." She stared at me but did not acknowledge me.

Crack!

It was the hardest one yet and I stood and danced clasping my ass. They all laughed heartily at my antics, even Cindy. Tears began to course down my cheeks. I got back into position, looked at Cindy, and said meekly, while sobbing gently, "Nine, thank you sir. Thank you Cindy for the opportunity to suck cock."

Cindy looked at me coldly and said "You're welcome."

"Why don't you take the last one, Cindy," Brian said.

"No," Cindy said very firmly.

"Come on Cindy, please," Laura said.

Cindy smiled at Laura, and shook her head, no. "That's what he wants," Cindy said wisely.

"How about you Steve, would you take the last one?" Brian asked.

"My pleasure," Steve said, standing up and walking behind Peter. Brian went and sat on the sofa beside Cindy again, and put her arm over her shoulder.

The pain of the cane was terrible, especially when wielded by a man. The pain, the fear, the unbearable shame; suddenly I felt as if I was outside of myself, as if I was watching myself.

Peter cringed, as Steve made the cane whistle in the air behind him several times. Brian and Cindy were exchanging smiles with Steve.

Suddenly, the cane connected with Peter's ass in a mighty crack that landed across the tops of his thighs. Peter began dancing around in a circle rubbing his ass, and saying "ow ow ow ow!

"Manners," Laura said strictly, and slave turned to Steve, still clutching at his own ass, and said "thank you sir."

Peter glanced at Cindy, and her cheeks were flushed, as though with sexual delight, and there was a secretive look in her eye.

Steve went and sat down, and Laura came and stood in front of Peter. His skirt was hiked up around his waist, and he was rubbing his ass. His tears had made his makeup run, and his face was beetroot. His panties were down in the back, and the rear clips of his garters had come undone from his stockings. His cock was hard, poking up from under the white panties, which now covered only his balls and about an inch of the root of the cock. As his eyes passed over Cindy, he noticed her looking at his cock secretively, and her cheeks were pink and flushed. Peter also saw that Brian had noticed where Cindy was looking, and Brian gave him a hard, sneering look.

"Look at the state of you," Laura said, and his eyes went down to her feet. "Stop sniveling and pull up your panties. Fix your skirt and refasten your garters."

As Peter pulled up the rear of his panties, he heard Cindy asking Brian "what is sniveling?" and Brian explaining the meaning of this word to her in Chinese. Peter tugged down his skirt, and reached around to fasten the clips of his garters. As he did this, he saw the painful red welts across his ass and thighs. He heard Cindy telling Brian in Chinese that his Chinese was very good. Her voice was soft, rich and flirtatious: how Peter wished that she would speak to him in this way!

"When will Jared be here?" Laura asked Steve, as Peter fumbled at refastening his garters to his stockings.

"Should be about half an hour."

"Ok princess, let's go and get you ready for your date," she said, taking Peter by the ear lobe and leading him out of the room and into her bedroom. Peter stumbled after her, trying his best to walk in the way Laura had told him to walk, not wanting to give her any excuse to correct him again. Peter heard Steve laughing behind him as he followed Laura out of the room, led by the ear. They entered the room, and Laura closed the door behind them.

Laura spoke to Peter in curt commands as she prepared him for his date. She fixed his makeup, and then she ordered him to strip down to just his panties and stockings. She put a stiff white corset on him, and stood behind him to tighten this with laces. She ordered him to attach the straps from the corset to his stockings. The corset had pre-formed tits, and she filled these spaces with panties and socks, so that it seemed as though he had tits. She put a pink shawl over his shoulders, so that the too obvious falseness of the tits was hidden. She had him put on a very short, flared pink skirt. She took off his blond bob wig, and replaced this with a curly big blond wig. She had him step into high heeled white sandals. She stepped back and examined him, still saying nothing, still looking at him coldly. She roughly fastened a leather collar around his neck, and connected a leash to this.

At last, she looked at him in the eyes, and said "Are you ready to get your mouth fucked?"

"For Cindy, yes, I will do anything."

"Faggot," she said scornfully, then took the leash, tugged it roughly, causing him to scurry forward awkwardly on the white high heels, opened the door, and led him back out into the main room where the others sat.

Cindy, Brian and Steve stopped talking and looked up at Peter as Laura led him to the center of the room. Cindy could not help letting out a snort, and then a giggle of shock and amusement.

"Oh, charming!" Steve said.

Peter stood looking down in shame as Laura held his lead. "Manners," Laura said threateningly.

Peter curtsied to Steve, looked into his grinning eyes, and said, "Thank you, sir."

Laura had him walk three times around her at the length of the leash, and then had him sit down on the small sofa that faced the other two sofas across the room. He sat uncomfortably at the edge of the sofa, with his knees together and his hands on his knees. The others sat grinning at him, and Brian and Cindy spoke quietly in Chinese that he could not understand, while Laura freshened their drinks, and placed sunflower seed and nuts on the coffee table in front of their two sofas.

Steve's phone rang, and he answered it. "Yo, Jared, where are you?" There was a response, and then Steve said, "Maybe Cindy can speak to the driver. Cindy?" He handed her the phone.

"Wei?" she said into the phone, and then she spoke to the driver in Chinese, giving directions.

"Hi Jared." She said sweetly. "Yes, this is Cindy." She giggled, and smiled at Brian. "Not so pretty I think . . . yes, Laura's clothes. Laura dress him . . . Peter looking forward to meet you too. . . Sorry, I don't know what that means. . . OK, I ask them . . . See you soon."

With a radiant smile, she passed the phone back to Steve. "What is 'swallow'?" Cindy asked innocently. Laura and Steve chuckled, and Brian explained in Chinese. Cindy made a cute, disgusted face, curling her lip, and sticking out her tongue. The others laughed, admiring her innocence.

Having to sit here like this was the most humiliating thing for Peter so far. He wished that he had been asked to kneel in a corner instead, as sitting here like this made it seem as though the clothes he wore, and the situation he was in, were somehow normal. The others spoke amongst themselves about how Brian had met Jared, and the crazy times they had had together. They just glanced at him occasionally, but Cindy did not look at him at all. He had learned his lesson, and he tried not to look over at Cindy, but instead stared down at his own white stockings, and his hands on his knees. When he could not resist a glance at her, he noticed that she was eating sunflower seeds, and spitting the shells into her palm. He always felt that she looked so lovely when she ate sunflower seeds, as it revealed the beauty of her animated mouth. He dared not admire this wondrous sight now.

Peter felt the butterflies in his stomach rollick more and more rampantly. He did not feel aroused; there was sourness in his guts from nerves. He could not believe that what was happening here was real. He had always dreamed of this, of giving himself up to Cindy completely, but now that it was happening he felt that the reality was more of a nightmare. He comforted himself by sneaking glances at Cindy's shoes, and listening to the music of her voice, letting himself drift along its silken vibrations, as though it were a summer stream. As much as possible, he resisted glancing at her moving lips and teeth as she cracked sunflower seeds, and spat the shells into her palm.

12