Cindy's Humble Servant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter lay on his back, lifted his legs over his head and touched his toes to the floor beyond his head. He began to stroke again. He was oblivious to all but the surging in his cock, and Laura's words as she continued to describe Cindy and Brian's pleasure together. A string of pre cum dangled from his cock and connected to the space between his nose and his upper lip.

"Wow, aren't you a state," Laura said. "If you get to cum this way, I want it all in your mouth, do you understand?"

"Yes Ms," Peter croaked breathlessly. His shiny white ass cheeks had begun to tremble, and Laura and Steve laughed at him.

"How do you feel when you think of Cindy and Brian together?" Laura asked.

"I feel happy for them and sad for me," Peter panted. His ass was pumping up into the air. The pre cum was flowing into his open mouth. His level of arousal was unbearable. He was a slut, he would do anything. Anything.

The alarm went. Steve rolled the dice: "one!"

Peter shot instantly, aiming the thick white goo into his mouth, putting out his tongue to catch it all. He let out a protracted groan, and his whole body clenched in an electric jolt. The last gobs spattered over his face.

"Swallow!" Laura commanded.

He swallowed eagerly, hungry for his own abasement.

"You diiirty little slut!" Steve exclaimed in amazement.

Peter sank back in semi consciousness.

"Right, wipe up your slime, get dressed and get out. Don't wash your face, or clean your mouth," Laura commanded.

In a daze, Peter wiped up the oil and the cum from the floor, and then went into the spare room, and changed. He could still taste the cum in his mouth, and there globs of it were trickling down his face.

"Practice your dance, and study the positions," Laura said as he reentered the main room, dressed now in his own clothes. "You may have a chance to perform Brian and Cindy soon. Now get!"

"Thank you Ms. Thank you sir," slave said meekly and sincerely. "Thank you for everything. Thank you for teaching me to be a slave."

"Get!" Laura said impatiently.

Peter left the apartment. He did not wipe the cum from his face until he had got into the elevator, for fear that they would check up on him. During the whole drive home he could taste the cum in his mouth, and he wondered what Cindy and Brian were doing, what heaven they were living in.

12