Cindy's Humble Servant Ch. 08

Story Info
He earns his right to be slave to a proud Chinese woman.
22.9k words
4.35
31.1k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter knocked at Laura's door at 6:00 on Saturday evening. He was wearing his grey track suit over his maids outfit. When Laura and Steve let him in, they were very blasé with him. There was no teasing or cynicism. They simply spoke to him calmly and firmly, as though he were hired help. He almost wished they would mock and ridicule him, and draw attention to that fact that his role here was not natural, that it was a mockery of the natural order. Their neutral attitudes and matter of fact tones made it seem that this dream, this pantomime, had become a reality.

Peter went into the small room, and changed into his maid's outfit. He was asked to lift his skirt and turn around slowly when he came to Laura and Steve for inspection, and then sent back to smear more oil on his ass, balls, and all the bare skin between his garter belt and his stocking tops. When he came back out these areas were slick and shining. Laura reminded him to walk in a flouncing and girlish way, and Steve reminded him to keep smiling.

Laura explained to him that they were having a party that night, and that he would serve the party. She instructed him on how to answer the door, and introduce himself to the guests. She corrected his voice when she asked him to practice his greeting, insisting that he should speak in a feminine falsetto. She told him how to first take the guests' coats and bags, and put them in the small room, and then come back and ask them what they wanted to drink. She told him to watch to make sure their glasses were never empty. She told him to make sure that all ashtrays were clean, and that empty glasses weren't left sitting around. She told him to make sure that bowls of peanuts and dried fruit were full. She told him that when he was not busy, he should come around with trays of snacks.

She showed him the drinks in the kitchen, and then asked him to prepare cheese and crackers, and sausages on sticks. The guests began arriving at 8:00, and he was almost immediately struggling to keep up with all the things that he needed to do. It was especially difficult in the high heels, and while maintaining a feminine style of walking. The guests were all very trendy, good looking young people, and apart from the initial giggles, they largely ignored him, perhaps hoping that by ignoring him they would seem worldlier. They simply stated their order for drinks, or called him over for snacks, and thanked him blandly. They were all busy mingling, and he stumbled about at his tasks for the most part unnoticed. Whenever he passed Steve, Steve whispered to him "Keep smiling," and Peter reaffixed the false smile to his face.

By ten o'clock, there were about twenty people crowded into the room, and he had begun to fall behind in his tasks. The orders for drinks and snacks were no longer courteous, but impatient. People had entered the apartment that he had failed to greet at the door, and take jackets from, as he had been so busy fetching drinks.

Suddenly, from amidst the murmur of all the voices, he heard Cindy's voice, like the trickle of clear water in a desert storm. He heard her surprised laugh, and: "Peter is here." She was wearing a long jacket, holding it closed at the throat. Brian stood beside her, with his arm over her shoulder, pulling her in close to him. As he hurried over to them, she smiled at him with a warm yet condescending expression.

"May I take your coat, Master," he said. Brian slipped off his jacket, and handed it to Peter, saying nothing.

"May I take your jacket, Cindy." Cindy slipped off her jacket and handed it to him with a gracious smile. She was wearing a short skirt, black, shining ankle length boots, light black stockings and a tight sweater. She was wearing makeup, and hanging silver earrings. She smiled at him warmly, with condescension, and said sweetly, "Thank you, Peter." His cock began to swell, and tug his balls away from his body. As he carried their jackets to the small room, he felt contented. This is how it should be. She was natural and comfortable in treating him as a servant now, and her sweet "thank you Peter" was enough for him. He would dedicate himself to being Brian's slave, just so that he could experience the pleasure of serving Cindy: hearing her say "thank you Peter;" seeing her smile at him in a condescending way. He was just the help now, and that was the most he could hope to be. As Brian's slave, he would have chances to serve Cindy, and hear the gracious voice of her gratitude. It was enough.

He went back, and served Brian and Cindy drinks. He made sure to show them through his expression that he was happy and satisfied with his position. Cindy seemed comfortable with seeing him in this role now, and he knew that as long as he did not tell her again that he loved her, his dedication and his resolution would allow her to accept his service naturally and willingly. He continued his struggle to keep up with his tasks, but it was now easier for him to remember to keep the smile fixed to his face. Whenever he caught a glimpse of Cindy, his cock began to grow, and give him a stomachache, so he avoided looking at her too much. It was enough for him to know that she was there, and his role for the evening was to serve her as well as the other guests. Whenever he held the tray for her to take a snack, or refilled her drink, she smiled at him warmly and condescendingly, and thanked him graciously with her musical voice, and for this he gladly accepted his role as Brian's slave.

By about 12:00, many of the people had gone on to a Disco called Babyface. There were about twelve people left in the room. Laura came to Peter, and took him into the small room. She told him to take off the maid's costume. He pulled it over his head, and stood before her in only the garter belt, stockings, panties, pink collar, white sandals, blonde wig and cock cage. She straightened the straps of his garter belt, front and back, and then tidied his panties so that they sat tidily over his cock cage. She told him to spread more oil over his body. While he was doing this she said. "In a few minutes, you will hear your song, and you can come in and give us your dance."

"Yes, Ms"

She left him alone in the room. He felt very nervous, and very embarrassed, and his face was red and sweating. He was resolved, however, to perform to the best of his ability. He wanted Cindy to see that he was nothing; that she didn't need to worry about anything when he was around. He wanted Cindy to see him as nothing more than Brian's slave, and to accept this as the natural order, and behave naturally toward him in this role. He wanted her to move past pitying him, or considering him as a person. He wanted to thrill in the condescension of her thank you's and her smiles, and the knowledge that these were not at all required, that they were just gracious gestures on her behalf.

From beyond the door, he heard the sound of a spoon or a fork tapping a glass, and Brian's voice calling "Hi, everyone, can I have your attention. This is a big night for our maid Peter. Tonight, he is coming out of the closet, and embracing his nature as a homosexual. I hope you will all welcome him warmly, and give him your encouragement."

Kylie Minogue's Can't Get you out of My Heart began to play. Peter's hands were shaking with stage fright, and butterflies were rollicking inside him. He opened the door, and began his dance to the center of the room, as Laura had taught him. Everyone cheered and whistled. He noticed immediately that Cindy was cheering as well. Her expression was bright, shocked and amused, but very merry. She was seated on the sofa with Brain in the far corner of the room behind the coffee table.

Peter shimmied and wiggled, bent over and rubbed his fingers down the panty covered crack of his ass. He sucked his fingers, blew kisses, winked and humped his ass. He stroked his cock cage, under the silk panties, and his thighs and his nipples. He ignored the roars of laughter, and the questions about his cock cage. He saw that Cindy was having a great time, smiling brightly, and sharing in the hilarity of the audience, and this was all that mattered to him. He kept smiling.

When the song finished, he stood waiting meekly for the next, so that he could offer individual lap dances, but Laura turned off the music, and Sean came forward with a large, lifelike rubber cock, and stuck it to the coffee table in front of Brian and Cindy by banging it down on the suction cup at its base. Cindy looked at the big fake cock in disgust, curling one side of her lip, and lifting one nostril.

"Ok Peter," Sean said, "show us what you've got!"

Peter looked down. He whimpered, "Oh please no, Master, not this."

"Come on," Brian said, "this is your big chance to let Cindy know you've become a gay. Do a good job and I'll take of the cage and let you jack off once."

Laura came and stood beside him. "Get down on your knees, and crawl over to it."

He sighed, and groaned in despair, and then got down on his knees and crawled toward the rubber cock. Cindy glared at him from behind the coffee table and the cock with absolute scorn. She narrowed her eyes and held his eyes as though daring him to sink to this level. His mouth was in front of the rubber cock now, and Laura crouched down beside him, and whispered to him softly, and encouragingly, "Lick it all over, like an ice cream."

He followed her instructions. Cindy let out a disgusted hiss. She kept staring into his eyes.

"That's good, good little fag, lick the balls now," Laura said encouragingly.

The guests had gathered around the coffee table, all of them watching with amusement and disgust, some groaning, and some snickering. Someone said "I hear he's very good at licking balls."

"Golf ball washer," Cindy muttered, and giggled.

"Take the head in your mouth and suck. Flick your tongue at the bottom of the head, just here," Laura instructed patiently.

"This lady knows what she's talking about," one of the young men said.

"That she does," Steve said proudly, "that she does."

"Go down on it now, as deep as you can," Laura whispered pressing his head down gently from behind. He gagged and lifted his mouth off the cock. His eyes were watering. "Don't give up, keep going down," Laura whispered, "try to go down far enough to lick the balls. Keep looking up at Cindy."

He opened his eyes and saw Cindy glaring at him, her eyes narrowed with disgust, and her jaw forward smugly, stubbornly.

"What do you think of your great admirer now?" Brian asked Cindy

"Definitely look like gay," she said with scorn, "I think you do what you say you will do: make him a gay."

"I thought he said I could never make him gay?"

"I think you know his heart better than he know it."

Laura kept pushing his head down gently, to make him deep throat the rubber cock. She finally got him down low enough on it that he could lick the rubber balls with the shaft lodged in his throat.

"OK, now if you can hold that for ten seconds you're a star." She held the back of his head down gently, and started to count "10, 9 . . ." His eyes were bulging, and drool was streaming from the corner of his mouth. Everyone joined Laura in the countdown, even Cindy, who was again smiling happily. At "1", Peter coughed the cock step by step out of his throat. Everyone cheered. He knelt there, head hanging in shame in front of the rubber cock.

"Good faggot," Brian said, handing Laura his keys. "Laura, would you do the honors."

"Stand up," Laura said gently, patting Peter on the shoulder.

He stood, and she pulled down his panties to just above his knees. The girls present commented on how cute his cock cage was. Laura removed the cock cage, and placed it on the coffee table. She took up the rubber cock, and led Peter to the far corner of the room. She stuck the cock to the wall at about waist height, and pressed Peter to his knees in front of it. "Suck this now, and jack yourself off. You can come as soon as you're ready. Don't keep us waiting too long."

Peter began sucking on the cock, and jacking himself off. His panties were at his knees, and his naked ass was at a 45 degree angle to the guests at the other side of the room behind him. He kept tugging his cock, and sucking enthusiastically, hoping Cindy would believe Brian had managed to make him gay. He could not, however, manage to make himself cum, no matter how fervently he tugged at himself.

He heard people behind him urging him to hurry. He listened for a trace of Cindy's voice, knowing that this would take him to orgasm, but she said nothing. Brain explained: "If someone wears a cock cage for a long time, he becomes impotent. Poor Peter is not only a faggot now, he is an impotent faggot."

"That's bullshit," Laura said. "I can make him cum in less than 30 seconds."

"Right," Brian said doubtfully.

"Care to bet? 100 RMB."

"Ok, tell me when to start the time."

"Now," Laura said, and Peter heard the click of the stopwatch on Brian's phone.

"Peter," Laura called. "Cindy is here. She is pressed tight beside Brian. She can see your naked ass, and you sucking a big cock. What do you think she thinks of you?"

Peter groaned around the rubber cock, and pushed his face down on it till he gagged. Cindy could see him, like this! She was there behind him, with Brian! Brian could take pleasure in her body, while he would content himself with a condescending smile, and a gracious thank you! He began to shake all over, his ass humping out of control. It felt as if his whole soul had bunched itself up in the confines of his balls, and now shot out from him white and with wings. He held the rubber cock deep in his throat to keep himself from flying off the world. His cum kept shooting out onto Laura's hardwood floor.

"That was less than ten seconds. It doesn't look like he's gay, or like he's given up on Cindy," Laura said.

"Get the cock cage back on," Brian said.

Peter came over to the coffee table, and took the cock cage. He could not look up at anyone. He went into the bathroom, and used cold water and oil, and put it back on, and locked it.

He went back into the living room. The guests were all standing around in their jackets, ready to leave. Cindy held the collar of her jacket closed at her throat. Peter came and stood in front of Brian and Cindy. Cindy smiled at him in a way that was at once warm, condescending and proud.

"Clean up your mess first," Brian said, drawing everyone's attention to the puddle of cum in the corner. He noticed Cindy look at this puddle, and curl her lips in disgust. "Then, tidy this place up for Laura. Get going."

Peter went and started to clean up the puddle, while the guests all left.

He spent the next three hours cleaning up Laura's apartment, and then went home, and slept all Sunday, his dreams full of images of Cindy.

The next week, Cindy was warmer to him at work than she had been since he had become Brian's slave. He was careful to never say anything at all about how he felt for her. Sometimes, he caught her looking at him with an expression that seemed to be pride. For the most part, he remained neutral and professional with her, and she remained neutral and professional with him, although occasionally she gave him a knowing smile that made him blush, and look down.

Peter's business was moving from strength to strength. They had taken on a few very strong new contracts in the past month, and Peter was interviewed on Chinese television that week, as a foreign businessman who had made a positive contribution to China.

On every evening except the evening he was interviewed on television, he went to Brian's place to clean after he finished work. Brian showed no emotion in his dealings with Peter. He simply told him what to do, and then left him to it. He usually went out while Peter was working. Cindy was never there. Peter was tired, but he was satisfied with how things had turned out.

That Saturday, Brian asked him to arrive at three. Peter was very disappointed to see that Cindy was not there. He so wanted to serve her, to see her condescending smile, and to hear her musical voice say "Thank you, Peter," graciously, but without call. He wanted her to see him as a slave and to become more and more comfortable in dealing with him in this role. Peter started cleaning Brian's apartment, but after the work he had done each evening during the past week, there was very little for him to do.

At about 4:00, Brian told Peter to put on his grey tracksuit, and follow him. They went down to Peter's car, and Peter drove them to Luga's Villa. Brian led him in though a back entrance, and took him into a large storage room. Steve and the Luga's Villa manageress were waiting for them there. There was a large cardboard box, which looked like it had been made for an oven or a washing machine, in the center of the room. It was a cube of one meter. There were holes cut into the top of each of the four sides, at about waist level.

Steve told Peter to take off his track suit and his maid's outfit. When he stood there in only stockings, panties and garter belt, the manageress approached him. She studied his cock cage, but did not change her stony expression. She took out some very red lipstick, and applied this to Peter's lips. Steve opened the top of the cardboard box, and told Peter to get in. Peter got into the box, and he could hear them taping it shut. He heard porn from above him, and he realized they had placed a lap top on the top of the box, on which they were playing porn. The manager's long, manicured fingers came through a hole in the side of the box, and wiggled, and he realized that he had been placed in a glory hole box. He went forward and sucked at her fingers, until she pulled them away.

He heard them leaving the room, and closing the door behind them. He sat in the box for an hour and a half, listening to music in the restaurant beyond, and a growing crowd. It seemed like Luga's was having a private party. The porn on the laptop kept playing.

Someone came into the room, and closed the door and locked it. He saw fingers poke through one of the hole and wiggle at him. He came over and sucked at the fingers. The fingers withdrew, and he heard the sound of a zipper. A cock protruded into the box through the hole. He sucked at this in the way Laura had taught him. There was the sound of the porn from the laptop above him, on top of the box. He worked hard at it, and the cock shot it load into his throat, and he gulped it all down. He kept thinking that he was doing this for Cindy, so that she would feel comfortable with him, so that she would think he was a faggot, and be friendly and easy with him.

The cock withdrew after he had sucked it clean, and he heard the sound of the zipper again. About every ten minutes after that, another person entered the room, locked the door, and stuck a cock through a hole in the box. He sucked each cock off expertly. Once, he heard the voice of a Chinese woman in the room with the man he sucked off. He could hear that the party had become quite wild. Whenever the door was opened, the techno music and the sound of partying seemed to shake the floor beneath him. After about the sixth cock, the porn was shut off on the laptop above him. He sat listening to the sound of the party coming through the door, and then the door opened, letting the noises fill the room, and then shut.

He heard footsteps, but they did not come toward the box.

Suddenly, he heard Cindy's voice say "Tianna. Lai si la" -- my god, I am tired to death.

He sat quietly, listening, hoping Cindy would not see him here, covered in cum.

"It's loud out there," Brian said, "let's have a breather in here."

"Xing" -- ok. He heard the squeak of them sitting down on the sofa.

"What's that box?" Cindy asked.