Cindy's Journey to a Lesbian Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can not wait to tell my mother and Clair." I cried.

"I can not wait to tell everyone at work." Patty bawled.

Seeing my puzzlement Patty told me she never hid her orientation from anyone at work. "You would have found out eventually Cindy. It is much better this way, don't you agree?"

"With all my heart." I emotionally replied. .

"Ok, lover it is high time we consummated our union." Patty laughed.

"Please lay back and relax while I make love to you." I instructed Patty.

She lay back and I moved beside her and fondled her perfect breasts. I held her left breast with both hands, squeezed softly, Patty moaned with pleasure. I licked her dark brown areola and sucked the nipple into my mouth. Patty moaned and shrugged her shoulders as an ecstatic spasm jolted her body.

"You are magnificent. No one has ever treated my tits so well. Patty praised.

I loved the ultimate compliment and tried to do even better on her right breast. I lifted her globe and lightly liked the underside paying particular attention to the fatty tissue where the breast flesh extends down and out from the chest. A stunned Patty panted and looked at me, smiling in her reaction.

I knelt between her legs and licked my way to her homey pot. I drove her crazy with my special belly licking. She twisted and rolled in ecstasy. Her pussy released a continuous flow of her delicious cream.

I bathed my face in the flow, drank and swallowed the unending river of nectar. I used the juice as lube and thrust a finger in her freshly cleaned ass.

I fingered her ass and licked her pussy slit. I opened her outer lips and gently licked the inner pink flesh.

I heard Patty taking deep breaths. She moaned and groaned often, music to my ears.

I added a finger up her ass and fucked rapidly, twisting back and forth,

I kissed the fleshy opening to her vagina and pushed two fingers far into her passage. I easily found her G-spot and her exceptionally large clit.

The decisive moment was at hand. I hoped to give my ardent lover the orgasm of her life.

I balled my hand into fist and plunged wrist deep in her ass. She yelped in the mixture of pain and pleasure and relaxed enjoying the stuffed feeling in her bowels.

I rubbed her G-spot as softly as possible, building her ejaculate slowly. I licked her clit and held it between my lips. I felt her pre-orgasmic sensations building. I removed my fist from her ass. Agonizing seconds past like minutes. Patty arched her back as a massive orgasm rolled thru her pussy, sending long jets of her para-urethral fluids splashing off my body. I bathed in a continuous shower of her clear sweet tasting liquid.

I flicked her clit again and she jolted sending another wave. As her final spurt subsided, I drank it in and shared it with Patty. She lay exhausted in my arms and whispered, "You are the best," and fell asleep. I slept beside her and awoke at dawn.

As daylight dawned on the horizon, soft rays of light filtered thru the bedroom window casting a glow on the most beautiful woman in my world, the love of my live, my precious Patty,

I reflected on how my life changed in the last week. I not only discovered a new life and an incredible lover, I found a family. Nothing could be better. To think it all started with a divorce. Never has the old adage been so appropriate: "All's well that ends well."

THE END

12