Cindy's Journey to a Lesbian Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To take care of Patty's kids cost her about $25.000.00. It did not bother her a bit, especially when included a chance to have sex with Patty's beautiful lover, Cindy.

CINDY AND JULIE

I was experiencing a mix of conflicting emotions as I awaited Julie's visit. I had sworn off men for good. The thought of sex with any man was repulsive. Yet Julie in a remarkably sexy and lovely woman who just happens to have a cock.

I finally decided it was something I had to try. Patty's approval was the deciding factor.

I showered, shampooed, and sheaved my pussy and legs. I applied my favorite perfume and even sprit some around my pussy. I slid on my favorite open crotch thong and skimpy bra. I chose a see through skin tight pant suit and stiletto heels.

It was a whore on the prowl look that Patty loved.

I hoped I could control herself when Julie arrived.

The doorbell chummed and I opened the door.

A decidedly frumpy looking Julie entered

"Sorry I am such a mess. But I couldn't let the kids see me and what I wanted to wear. So give me a few minutes to, shower and dress.

God, you look fantastic!" she said.

I hugged her and guided her to our bedroom and shower.

Julie soon made her entrance. She wore bottom to top: Gold high heels, black panty hose, gold skin tight short short showing three puffy bulges, obviously her balls and cock. She wore a black halter top less any bra. Her blond hair was trimmed short. She oozed sex and I forgot to control myself.

My pussy grew very damp as I took Julie in my arms, hugging her close. She kissed me just like Patty. We kissed each other tenderly. She opened her mouth allowing me to explore her mouth with my tongue. She tasted like peppermint. Her tongue wrapped around mine and I spread my lips allowing her tongue to move as she willed. We dueled darting and stabbing each other.

'"I could go on like this forever," She moaned.

"Me too. But there I so much more ahead," I offered.

I guided her to our bed. As I had hoped she let me control the action.

I removed her halter top and gazed at her perfectly formed breasts, slender waist and her very tight shorts. I wondered for a moment how she hid her cock. Her crotch seemed as flat as mine.

The thought passed quickly as I was again drawn to her lovely breasts. I urged her to my bed.

I slid in beside her and stroked her hair kissing her ears and her neck. I slid my tongue down her valley to her naval. Her hands softly combed thru my hair and massaged my scalp. The light touch was electric and I shivered slightly. She has a great touch.

I moved to her breasts. Using the technique learned what seemed years ago I placed my hands around her left breast and devoured her nipple and areola. I rapidly flicked my tongue over her nipple before suckling like a baby.

"Cindy, baby you need to remove my shorts" she begged.

I pulled them to her knees watched in amazement as her balls fell and her cock curled out from between her ass cheeks.

"Would you like to taste it honey" Julie asked.

It was now or never. I hesitated for just a moment. I held it in my right hand. It was warm and soft. I stroked it for a minute and watched in amassment as it slowly grew. Veins appeared and the head turned a deep purple.

I stroked it some more. Julie sighed contentedly.

A drop of pre cum oozed from her pee hole. I sucked it in. It was sweet, not at all like the salty goo from my ex that I somehow learned to like.

I was thrilled by the taste and decided I wanted more. I took Julie's beautiful cock in my mouth and slowly moved up and down. Julie moaned and groaned. "You are a natural baby. Use you tongue if you can. That's it, wrap in around my cock. Oh yes perfect.''

I was pleased to give her so much pleasure.

I felt her cock grow and took her deep in my throat.

"Do you want a full load or a partial?" she asked. "Blink one for full, twice for a partial. "Yes dear have learned to control my cum, a necessary skill in my profession."

I blinked twice. I wanted a load in my pussy.

A large spurt took me by surprise. I managed to swallow most. The rest splashed on my face.

I was a mess. "Here let me clean you up.," Julie responded. She took my head in her hands and licked in every drop.

We paused gazing at each other.

"Cindy, this as been wonderful. I assume Patty has approved this rendezvous. It is so like her. It gives her a lot of pleasure seeing other people in loving circumstances. What I am trying to say is if want to stop now, it is OK."

"I have one great true love in my like in Patty. We agreed long ago to explore casual relationships with others. We have had sex with my mother and her partner. I love them deeply. Now I have had and enjoyed sex with Party's sister and I have a similar love for you."

"Thank you so much. You love means the world to me. As an escort the worst thing you can do is fall in love with a client. Though very profitable it can be lonely and it cannot go on forever."

"When you get lonely we are here for you."

Julie threw herself in my arms crying. "Thank you. Thank you." she balled.

I held her until she stopped. She looked at me quizzically. " May I eat you?"

"You will have to undress me first"

She skillfully had me naked in a very short time. My pussy had been leaking juices from our first kiss, My thong was soaked. Julie put it to her mouth an sucked it dry.

"Wonderful," she said "I need more."

I moved to my back and spread my legs. Julie started at my feet and sucked my toes like little cocks.

As she sucked she rubbed my legs. It was wonderful. Juices started pouring from my pussy.

Julie quickly engulfed my pussy and drank my juices. She then started licking, first at my ass hole, then over my pussy lips to my naval.

"Lick my belly button. It is very sensitive. We call it my second cliit."

She lowered her lips around it and worked her tongue magically around the folds.

To this day I cannot understand what happened next. From deep in my body a wave of sporadic shocks worked its way to my pussy. My mind closed off every other sense, I entered a state of nirvana. One orgasm followed anther growing in intensity. I must have fainted.

The next thing I remember is Julie slapping my face. "Wake up! Please! What have I done, Please Cindy come back to me!"

I awoke and slowly and recovered my senses. I noticed the scared look in Julie's eyes and threw my arms around her. "I am OK. Sometimes this happens when I have a particularly intense orgasm."

So dear friend let's continue."

I spread my legs again. Julie opened my outer lips and softy licked the sensitive pink skin. She unfolded my inner lips found by clit and thumbed it as she thrust her tongue deep into my vaginal opening. By then I was in heaven. Every nerve in my pussy tingled.

Julie moved he tongue to my ass hole. As she licked it slowly it parted allowing her access to my inner sanctum. She moaned as I tightened my sphincter. Content to keep her tongue locked in my ass she inserted her fore finger my pussy.

"Yes! Fuck me! More. Please."

She responded by pushing four fingers, fucking me with a nice rhythm. I released her tongue. A noticeable pop followed her extraction.

I began to feel the build up of my ejaculate straining for release. I held on for as long as I could. Like a dam overflowing I started to spurt. Long streams jetted from my pussy, I soaked poor Julie from head to toe. saturating the bed sheets.

I started to lick my juices off Julie's body. She stopped me.

"This seems a fine time for a good fuck. I have plenty of reserve cum. Afterwards we will clean up, take a long shower and wait for Patty to come home. Maybe we can talk her into a threesome."

"Sounds great, but just remember your cock is reserved only for me. Now fuck me nice and slow"

I sat on the edge the bed, spread my legs and placed my feet on the floor. Julie took her time entering my cunt. It felt so good and tight. She slowly pushed in until I felt her balls slap against my ass. She moved out a little then pushed in again. She pulled out a little more then rammed it home again. The walls of my cunt were slick with pussy cream. It allowed her monster dick to move freely. It felt wonderful, much better than any dildo we had know about.

"OK go faster. Pound me hard," I urged her on.

She responded ramming in and out faster then the eye could see, I lost count of my orgasms.

"I'm cumming! she blurted.

"Fill me up" I screamed.

Her hot cum flew into my pussy filling it to overflowing. Julie once again sucked me dry and shared a large amount letting it drip into my open mouth.

It was a session I cherish to this day.

We cleaned up the water bed, wiped down the walls, replaced the linen and hit the shower. I loaned Julie some comfortable clothes and we curled up on the sofa wailing for Patty and the kids to come home.

Patty found us sound asleep. It was the kids who woke us.

"Shoo you two. Get changed for dinner." Patty ordered.

"Is Aunt Julie staying?" Mario asked.

"Of course she can stay if she has nothing else to do."

When safely out of ear shot, Patty asked if Julie and I a good day.

"Wonderful!" we replied in unison. "In fact we were hoping for a threesome tonight, No cock for you though.'

"In that case I agree. It has been too long since I have had my sister's tongue up my ass."

ONE HOT THREE-WAY

After diner we all spent some quality tame with Maria and Mario, Patty's adopted children. They call me Aunt Cindy and Patty's sister Aunt Julie. At 9 the kids were sent off to bed, The security cameras and alarm were set.

Patty and I had to be at work early so we decided to skip foreplay and get with it for the next two hours. Since Patty had not had sex since Sunday we asked her to get things started.

She ordered us to get naked. She placed Julie on the bed and ordered me to set on her cock.She sat on Julies face and kissed me passionately as Julie forced her tongue up Patty's ass. I rode Julie's throbbing cock hard and he shot a partial load deep into my pussy, After cleaning my pussy she told Patty to eat me while I gave her a blow job.

The feeling of a tongue in my cunt and a dick in my throat was incredible. I must have cum in Patty's face five times.

The passion got me going on Julie's cock. I went down fast and up slow pausing often and constricting my cheeks. Julie urged me on. "So good dear Cindy. Ohhhhhhh. Ahhhhh Ugh Ugh. Here it comes. Three long ropes of hot cum filled my stomach.

We then formed the perfect threesome formation. Julie straddled me so ii could suck his dick and she ate my pussy. Patty kneeled behind her sister and stated eating her ass.. Patty and I stared at each other and smiled. It was an extended weekend of fantasies realized. We could not have been happier or more in love.

As Julie said her goodbyes with deep kisses she handed me a gift wrapped box. I hope youi both like it.

It turned out to br an exact replica of Julie's cock. It looked real and felt real. It was so amazing we tossed all out other dildos in the trash.

THE END

Cuming soon, The twin secretaries give Patty and Cindy more than they bargained for-----much more.

12