Cindy's Misfortune

Story Info
Engaged proud blonde, seduced, broken and tamed.
4.1k words
4.28
152.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy, now at least you should stop wearing such outrageously short skirts." Roma commented, "It's not suitable to the dignity of an engaged woman." she finished with a roll of her eyes and the other two girls at the table made agreeing noises.

"Well, I am not married yet" Cindy countered, "And until I am, I plan to enjoy myself every moment." She smoothed her tight, little 6-inch miniskirt and continued, "I have but one month to live as I please."

This brought up the topic of the wedding dress that Cindy and Roma had shopped for earlier in the day and Debbie and Nina wanted to hear all about. That, in turn, led to a discussion of wedding plans, leading ultimately to, amid shrieks and sounds of amazement, the display of the huge diamond ring that Brian had given Cindy for their engagement.

So engrossed were they in their own little high-speed, high-pitch discussion that none of them noticed the stranger who had approached their table until he spoke. He addressed Cindy directly, "Excuse me miss, I apologize for this intrusion but I could not contain my desire to have a dance with you. You are by far the most radiant of the beauties in this club and I must apologize if it's an unacceptable request but I had to at least ask."

Cindy looked him over, his clothes spoke of his station in life, the minimal but very expensive jewellery told its own tale, his hair and nails told her of the expensive attention they received and she fully expected an expensive car waiting for him outside. He not only looked rich and respectable but also handsome. He was not above 30-35 years and she could see that he took good care of his body.

Cindy looked at her friends for guidance but they just shrugged like saying, "Well, you are engaged honey, but if you want to go ahead and dance with this total stranger, we can't stop you." She knew they were right but even if she was married she could not say no to a man so handsome and charming. And rich.

"Alright!" she said, "Just one dance!"

"Thank you!" he said offering her his hand.

He told her his name was Romeo as he took her in his arms. He moved with the grace of a man who knows that dance is the way to a lady's heart. Cindy had danced a lot with a lot of men and she knew how to dance and how to get their attention. Her little 6-inch skirt was not only short, it was right. Every time she swirled her perfectly rounded, tight, gorgeous ass was displayed outlined in the thin fabric of that sexy little skirt, but the only comment Romeo made was, "You dance divinely well!"

Then a slow number started and he took her closer in his arms, placing one hand on her waist and holding her hand with the other. Up close she could feel his charm, his quiet strength, his confidence. She was surprised at his reserve; most guys would take the opportunity of a slow dance to paw her half-naked body and whisper dirty things in her ear. Romeo on the other hand, only complimented her on her appearance in civilized, cultured words and his hands were placed on her body, in such a way as to stop short of the decency line but to make her realize he was not gay.

She pressed in closer to him, letting their bodies brush against each other and rested her cheek on his shoulder. They had been talking a little all this while about general things; she did tell him she was engaged. He commented that it was her fiancé's good fortune for she was a girl worth capturing.

His right hand moved slightly below her waist, not fully on her ass but just enough to make her heart race faster. He leaned in and whisper in her ear, "You, my dear, have a finely sculpted body, what men like to call, admiringly, as a stripper's body."

She smiled and rubbed her cheek on his cheek and replied, "Well, I did use to do some stripping when I was in college."

He groaned, "Oh, man! What I wouldn't give to see that!"

She said, "I am sorry I am engaged! I shouldn't have mentioned it."

He said he understood and didn't press the matter. They continued to dance with his hands moving so subtly and softly on her body to keep the spark of excitement alive without making her feel hassled or forced.

They continued to talk about other things but she could not stop thinking about what would happen if she did strip for him. He was a man she liked and she was not thinking of cheating with him, but the way he kept complimenting her and appreciating her body with his words and his hands, that had already made her wet. She knew if he stripped for him, it would excite her as much as it would excite him.

From other topics suddenly he came back to the previous one. "Are you sure I can't change my mind about stripping?" he whispered in her ear.

"Well..." she hesitated; it was not like she was going to fuck him, "Alright. But just one strip. Nothing more."

"Sure." he smiled, "My place?"

"Yes."

She went to get her coat and said a hurried goodbye to her friends without giving them a chance to ask any searching questions.

She was right about the car, it was big and it was expensive.

They went into his house and he behaved like a perfect gentleman. She took his offer of a drink; for some reason she was very, very nervous now.

They decided to do it in his bedroom, the living room had too many windows.

Since she was wearing only a little skirt and a skimpy halter top and she kept her coat on to use it in her striptease.

Romeo set up the music, dimmed the lights and sat down on the bed, "Start whenever you want!"

Cindy started slowly, hesitant and shy. But once the music started its intoxicating beat she experienced the same high, her body feeling the rush of blood, her heart racing wild.

She started by moving her coat off her arms, her body curving like a snake, and the coat went up. She teased him like that with the coat, moving around, showing glimpses of her legs, her thighs, her arms and shoulders. Finally, she took it completely off and threw it aside on the floor.

Her skill was definitely great, by the time she dropped the coat Romeo was already very hard. He was wearing formal, tailor-made trousers and she could clearly see his pole pushing against the fabric. She did a double-take when she saw how big it was.

She moved her hands down her ass, and on her thighs, her movement accentuating her curves in a very provocative way. Romeo's eyes were wide open staring at her without blinking. She took off her top and threw it at him. It landed on his hard-on. He rubbed it on his cock and that made her pussy tingle even more.

She moved closer to him, shaking her firm tits in his face. He licked his lips staring at those perfect nipples, standing proud like steel points.

As he was behaving like a perfect gentleman even though he was really aroused, Cindy felt comfortable making further advances. She leaned over him and ran her fingers softly down his cheek, her fingernail raking slowly down his cheek made him moan, "Oh, Cindy!"

When she took off her little skirt, she placed it herself on his lap and rubbed it on his hard cock. He did not touch her which made Cindy even hotter and wetter. Her pussy was flowing down her thighs as she danced for him, fully naked, displaying her gorgeous, perfectly formed body from all angles.

The music ended and she stopped. She just stood there, completely naked, sweating, and so incredibly turned on. He got up off the bed and walked to her, took her wrists and held them behind her back with one hand. With his right hand he took her hair and jerked her head up. She looked in his eyes and he said in a hoarse whisper, "I want you!"

She did not even hesitate, "Yes. Take me! Now!"

He held her by her hips and lifted her small body to throw her down on the bed. She was on her back, the headboard on her left. She lifted her head to see him take off his clothes. A new wave of electricity ran through her body as she looked at the long, hard cock appear, with generous amounts of pre-cum dripping from it.

As he came on top of her she opened her legs wide to allow him easier and full access. Her knees were bent, her heels digging in the bed. He placed his hands on either side of her and slammed his long, hard shaft deep into her dripping wet pussy in one hard stroke.

"Aaaaah!" Cindy gasped and her body jerked up with the force of the thrust but her pussy loved the intrusion. He kissed her cheeks, her soft lips, sucking her neck as he started sawing in and out of her tight cunt. She groaned and moaned with each thrust, her hips bucking up to meet his strokes, to take him deeper into her hungry cunt.

She came within a minute, her whole body jerking in a violent spasm, uncontrollable and immeasurable. Her body broke into fresh sweat as her orgasm lasted so long while he pounded her tight little cunt hard and deep. She was just coming down from the high when he exploded in her cunt and that immediately sent her shooting up to the clouds again. He slammed her cunt hard as his big cock filled her pussy with his burning hot cum.

They had a drink and he kissed her some more, his hands always on her body, fondling and touching even as they drank.

He took her empty glass from her and set it down on the side table near his. Then he smoothly and slowly took her arms and turned her around, guiding her to her hands and knees. She willingly spread her knees wide, her pussy already wet. He entered her from behind, in one smooth hard thrust. His hands roamed on her body, kneading her soft tits, crushing them in his big hands while his cock pumped her wet cunt so fully deep she could hardly breathe.

This time he fucked her longer, she pushed back with every stroke to accept his cock deeper in her soft, wet cunt. He grunted hard as came in her cunt and she lost control, climaxing in a loud and long orgasm.

He turned her over and started fucking her from top before his cock had a chance to go soft. He fucked her two more times, and then she licked his cock clean happily, her pussy sore but satisfied.

Two days later, Cindy was getting ready for her Friday evening date with her fiancé, Brian. She put on a low-cut, sleeveless sequin dress that barely covered her ass. Brian liked to have her looking mind-blowing sexy when she was with him. He liked to see every man in the joint looking at his girl. His girl. She pulled out a pair of little, flimsy black thongs and then dropped them back in the drawer. At some point in the evening, Brian would feel her up, under the short dress and she'd love to surprise him.

She decided on a pair of 4" high, matching, sparkly heels, since more than that would not let her dance. She wasn't planning to dance much other than to make out with Brian, anyway. She changed to 6" heels. They pushed her ass back in a way that can only be called inviting.

As the final touches she applied nice, provocative perfume to her neck, her armpits and under her dress on her thighs. She picked up her little purse and she was ready to go.

-- She entered Brian's house all happy and excited. She came out 10 minutes later, crushed, broken, disappointed and crying!

She had gone to give him a hug, not noticing his cold greeting. He had stopped her dead in her tracks by throwing some photos on the table in front of him.

She looked horrified at the glossy, color photographs of herself fucking that stranger Romeo! Different photos, in different poses, but the same theme -- she, a spoken for girl, involved in sexual intercourse with another man! She had to struggle hard to raise her eyes to look from the photos to Brian. She lowered her eyes again, in shame. Brian's accusing eyes were too much for her to look at.

She tried to regain her composure, try to explain things, maybe ask for forgiveness, but just as she said, "Brian, I..." he cut her off. He spoke only two words, but they represented all his anger, his loathing, his hatred for her in this moment. The words came out as a hissing between his teeth, and she felt them hit her like a physical blow, "Get OUT!"

-- She considered what to do. Her life had been spoiled, just like that in the blink of an eye, and all because of that one man, that man, the bastard...

"YOU BASTARD!" she screamed the moment he picked up the phone, "You ruined my life. Why? You asshole!"

She was going to be screaming some more profanities into the phone when he cut her off, his cool, calm, indifferent tone chilled her like a bucket of ice water, "Listen, I did not ruin anything, the bastard had it coming, I could not let him be happy. At any cost. As for you, you ruined yourself. I didn't rape you, I didn't force you, you did it all because you wanted to, you slut!"

She was taken aback by his reply. He was absolutely right, he had not forced her, and the truth hit her like a slap in the face. Was she a slut?

"So, don't go on blaming me like you are an innocent victim. I did what I had to, you did what you wanted to."

"But why, why did you do it?"

"Oh, Mr. High-and-Mighty Brian Asshole Walters had it coming a long time. He made my life hell when I was working as a VP in his company and he kicked me out, humiliated me just because I did not cater to his whims. Well, I got mine back. I humiliated him, and worse than he could have hurt me." his laugh rang out like an evil villain's laughter in Cindy's ears, she was too stunned to say anything and he did not give her a chance, "But hey, what are you complaining about? A slut like you needs a good fucking from a real man now and then, and you can't say I didn't fuck you as hard as you need. In fact, if you need a cock you know where to come." He laughed again, and Cindy burst out, "How dare you, you low life scum!? Oh you ..." she found herself choking on her rage. He hung up with another amused chuckle.

20 minutes later, she found herself knocking on his door. She had hung up the phone, and taken a cab, in the cab she had fixed up her make up, making herself look beautiful and fuckable like before. All of this had been automatic, without even thinking what she was doing or why. Now as he opened the door and she looked up at his rugged face, his amused smile brought her back to reality.

The first feeling she had was rage, he was the bastard who had ruined her life, her future, her safe, secure, high-society future, "You bastard! You ruined my life!" she was too angry to contain her thoughts as just thoughts.

His smirk got even deeper and instead of replying he smoothly slipped an arm around her slim waist and pulled her in, closing the door behind her. Cindy was still angry, but she realized that her heart was also beating fast, and for some weird, unknown reasons she was wet, very wet, wetter than she had been when she went to Brian's.

Romeo's hands moved smooth like a magician working a much-practiced trick and he handled her slim, million-dollar body with practiced ease, placing her back against the closed door, he took both here wrists in his big hand and held them against the wooden door above her head.

He looked into her eyes, his face, hardly inches from hers, and smirked in that infuriating, smug fashion that made Cindy's blood come to a boil. With his right hand he started, very indecently, caressing her firm, well-modulated curves, touching them gently yet with a confidence that showed no regard for her dignity.

"So, what were you saying...slut?" he asked gently, adding the last word with a direct looking into her eyes, with a deliberate pause that was calculated to make her seethe. And seethe she did, pulling against his strong grip on her wrists, in vain, she hissed, "You asshole! How dare you! You.."

She was finding it hard to find words that were fierce enough to express her rage, still she would have tried to scour something out of her well-educated mind when his right hand that had been roaming around her soft breasts, suddenly gripped one of her pert, proud tits and squeezed it hard. Her next word, whatever it was, turned into a yelp, "Ow!"

The next moment he was rubbing her nipple through that ultra-sexy sequin dress, soothing her soft breast with a gentle, massaging, kneading motion. His thick thigh pressed between her thighs and she opened her legs a little wider to accommodate it even before she realized what she was doing. He pressed his advantage and as the short, slutty dress hiked up, her wet pussy started to form a wet patch on his jeans. But that didn't stop him from grinding the coarse, stone-washed jeans upwards on her soft, shaved, smooth pussy.

"Anhh!" her moan was not exactly one of protest, even though her words were, "You brute! You can't do this to me, you animal.."

At this point, Romeo increased his pressure on her breast and at the same time pressed his lips on her soft, luscious lips. She responded with a fervour that showed she was wearing smear-proof lipstick. Hungrily she sucked his lips, then parted her own, giving way to his intruding tongue while he played with her tits, roughly, his leg rubbing her pussy raw. Her moans and whimpers were consumed in his fierce kiss as he devoured her sweet mouth like a hungry animal.

She didn't know when he turned her around but her cheek was now pressed against the wooden frame of the door while Romeo hiked her short tight dress the two inches it needed to go to bare her well-rounded, tight ass completely.

Cindy pressed her ass back, her firm, perfectly rounded ass cheeks begging to be touched, squeezed and kneaded. But that brute just slapped her small, divinely sexy ass with his rough, calloused hand, making Cindy jump with the sudden, sharp pain that made her whole body tingle.

"You motherfucking bastard!" she cried. He spanked her again, "Ow!" she was more aware of the tingling waves all over her body this time.

His hand was rubbing her reddening ass cheeks and she was intensely aware of her vulnerability if he decided to spank her again, but he just said, "Open those legs bitch!"

She complied eagerly, not only opening her legs wider but also arching her back in a feline fashion which brought her freshly shaven, smooth pussy into his view, the juices visibly leaking from her sweet hole.

The heady, hot, exciting feelings came rushing back to Cindy as she felt Romeo's thick cockhead pressed against her soft, tight and very wet pussy entrance. She barely had time to realize that it seemed thicker than she seemed to remember when he slid it up into her wet, tight cunt, opening her wide and stuffing her with the fat, massive shaft.

"Unghmmmmm!" it was a long, combined whimper and moan that escaped from Cindy's mouth as Romeo effectively skewered her on his big beast of a cock, like a piece of meat on a stick. Cindy's pussy responded with a fresh oozing of her sweet, hot juices, coating his strong, powerful shaft from tip to base.

Romeo then proceeded to pound her tight little cunt with strong, piercing thrusts that filled her to her very depths. Cindy focused on keeping her back arched to give him better access; she was rewarded by his thick, bulbous cockhead piercing and stuffing her cervix causing her to scream louder and longer than before, "Aaaaiiieeee!"

Cindy's mind was no longer active, but her body was quite active and responsive. And her body wanted to be fucked, taken and used. She wanted this handsome brute to rip her to shreds with that marvellous cock that was grinding against her wet pussy walls with every stroke.

Cindy pushed her ass back, trying to keep in rhythm with his strokes, but he was too strong for her and her body jerked forward every time he slammed his big bruiser fully deep into her tight, juicy cunt.

Cindy fell to her elbows on the wooden door as her body exploded in an orgasm of the kind she had never known. Her whole body seemed to disintegrate around his thrusting cock and float in air in a slow, wonderful feeling of intense pleasure. She could feel heat and cold at the same time and enjoy both. In that moment, she cared nothing for the whole universe other than intoxicating feeling of being fully alive in every tiny atom of her body.

12