Cindy's Offering - Nuptials

Story Info
Male domination ensures friendships.
7.4k words
4.15
5.5k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By late March of 1976, I had become good friends with the guy a couple of doors down. Danny was living with my girlfriend's best friend and we had gone through some interesting times with our women over the last few months. The couple got engaged on Christmas day, but they never set a date to walk down the aisle. I teased Danny about his nervousness to get married as much as he teased me about my lack of making a commitment by putting a ring on Carol's finger. I couldn't figure out which man was more frightened.

The first night I met Danny, he sat down on the wall side of my dining room picnic table close to my girlfriend's best friend, Cindy, and he listened to her talk about her crappy marriage. I could understand his reaction to her frank comments because he seemed to be the kind of guy who hadn't been around such openly sexual discussions. I thought it ironic to listen to Cindy talk about her sad sex life while Carol played with my penis under the table. When Carol got more than she bargained for, I wondered why Danny had a funny look in his eyes when Cindy mentioned her husband caught her masturbating, but I could only guess what happened under the other side of the table that night.

After I had known the guy a few months, I couldn't for the life of me understand how in the hell he could live right next to Cindy, work beside her with the plants in her yard nearly all day, go home at night, and not be horny or at least stimulated enough to even think about sticking his penis in her body. Now, I can't understand how the guy can sit and type articles about farm equipment repairs with his beautiful fiancée prancing around naked in front of him. Then I thought for a moment. Hell, I make it to work in the mornings after beautiful Carol's soft hands, lips or vagina release my erection. Danny has to be getting some on a regular basis. I concluded we were two of the luckiest guys in the world with two of the prettiest women God ever created.

Our women had been friends ever since they could remember and were more like sisters than girlfriends. I thought the most stunning thing about them was the contrast of their hair color. Carol's hair was shiny raven black and Cindy's was platinum blonde. I had always loved black hair on girls especially if they had pure white skin, deep blue eyes, and constantly stiff nipples. Carol was every bit my fantasy girl. She had the longest black mane and the most beautiful, light pink, constantly stiff nipples I had ever seen.

Carol and I had been lovers ever since the night we met in the cemetery. It was truly something mysterious, and even though there's nearly ten years between us, she makes me feel young every single day. Carol really doesn't know how old I am, but I'm sure it won't matter when she does find out. Carol is blessed with the ability to know and live each moment for what it is, and I cherish that about her.

The moment I saw Carol squatting beside a headstone, I thought I was looking at a heavenly spirit with hair covering her body like a flowing black veil. It was eerie yet beautiful, and I took a moment to let the image thoroughly soak my mind before I confronted her to tell her, she and her friends were trespassing and had to leave the premises. I really didn't want her to leave.

When I approached her, I feared more about her being scared to death of me, stepping up behind her out of nowhere, than I was about possibly being smacked by a frightened woman, but my draw toward her beauty made it easier for me to approach her in the moonlight. I never dreamed something else would hit me. It was as if I whirled back in time to my old neighborhood in Rochester and adoring that cute little girl down the street who loved dancing in the street wearing her long-sleeve t-shirt, cowboy boots, and bathing suit.

As soon as I was ready to tell her she should not be roaming around a graveyard after midnight and had to leave, she stood then turned to face me. I guess I'll have to thank a small twig cracking in the silence of the solemn graveyard air for that moment. I got the once over, a beautiful smile on a gorgeous face then I felt her soft hand take mine. Then with a slightly lower voice than any of the girls I had ever known, she said with a sexy giggle, "Well, hellllo there. My beast has finally come."

A few moments later, I saw a pretty girl with platinum blonde hair approach us. Then, she stopped, looked down for an instant, and then stepped away leaving us alone to finish what we had started. I couldn't believe what we were doing on top of Rev. O'Reilly's resting place. I was being seduced by a raven haired beauty with no idea Carol had just been smitten by love at first sight by a tall skinny guy with the face of a beast, mousy brown, wavy hair down to his shoulder blades, the mouth of a dock worker, and a heart of gold.

April first had always been a special day in my life and was my target day to have some fun with Danny. The problem was I found it extremely difficult keeping anything secret from Carol, because we were joined at the hips most of the time. If I mentioned I was doing anything, the word would make to Cindy's ears in a heartbeat and if the word made to Cindy's ears, Danny instantly got an earful simply by being there. My plan had to be carried out in stealth in the early morning before sunrise, and obviously while Carol was sleeping.

At 4:30 a.m., I snuck out my rear door, grabbed one hundred feet of coiled rope out of my car's trunk, tossed the coil over my shoulder, and tiptoed toward Cindy and Danny's place. I had to pass by Danny's previous back door and as I did, I noticed a puff of smoke then a form sitting in the shadow on the rear landing. I had to stop and when I discovered it was a girl, I shushed her with my finger at my lips then whispered, "I'm playing an April fool's joke on my friend." It didn't even surprise me how strange it was for a teen girl to be sitting on a rear door landing smoking a cigarette that early in the morning. When I finished my task, I walked briskly by the girl and heard her say in a harsh voice, "Cruel."

I went back to our apartment, showered, and then dressed to open the restaurant that morning. I kissed Carol gently on her cold, naked, snow-white buttocks, straightened the bed sheet on her pretty body until she was comfortable, then headed to the front door with a cup of hot coffee in my hand and an erection in my trousers. I flipped the deadbolt and grabbed the doorknob. When I pushed on the door to open it I slammed into it. The hot coffee splashed all over my clothes and I nearly broke my shoulder.

At first, I thought I had thrown the deadbolt the wrong way, but it was positioned correctly. I returned to the kitchen, placed the empty coffee cup on the kitchen counter, wiped my hands, and dabbed most of the coffee off my shirt and pants with a dish towel then stepped through the rear door, rounded the building on our side of the duplex then stepped onto the porch to find someone had duct taped my front door along the joints between the door slab and the frame. As soon as I said, "That rascal," I heard Danny's car start. I ran to the end of my pathway and watched Danny try to move his car out of the driveway. He had no clue someone had roped his car's bumper to a tree. I never dreamed those pranks were the start of many practical jokes becoming much more sophisticated over the years.

In the middle of May, Danny and I decided to have a cookout on the bar-b-que pit in the back area for our new neighbors, the family that had moved into Danny's old place shortly after he moved in with Cindy. Danny and I thought it would be neighborly to cook some food and share it with them. Besides, I wanted to show a southern boy how a kid from Rochester cooks chicken. That weekend, Danny and I asked Bill, the father, if his family would like to join us for a cookout. He seemed concerned but when we told him we were providing the food and doing the cooking and he didn't need to bring or do anything, his eyes lit up and he said, "I'll bring the keg."

I drove Danny to the butcher the restaurant uses to purchase our meats. Danny was surprised we didn't go to a grocery store. When I mentioned he should never go to a grocer for meats, he looked as though he was making notes of the surroundings so he could remember the way. After bagging four whole chickens, I stopped at Barbie's roadside vegetable stand and selected some nice looking potatoes, onions, and scallions. I couldn't resist a pair of huge red apples and tossed one at Danny. Then I stopped at a small oriental shop and purchased some oriental noodles, spices, and a gallon of Jen's pre-made sauce. Jen's sauce was to die for and even though I had asked numerous times, he never revealed his recipe. On the way home, Danny asked how much he owed me.

I looked at Danny and said confidently, "Twenty-two bucks, plus gas and my time at five fifty an hour, food for eight, that's less than five bucks a plate plus the time we get to enjoy the company of friends, I'd say it all equals around, um, zero dollars per helping." Danny punched me in the right shoulder then took a bite out of the apple. That farm boy has one hell of a punch.

After storing the food, I sat down at the picnic table in our kitchen to do bills. I hated the minutia of life, but it is what it is. Carol was standing at the sink washing something by hand and I had a thought. I turned around and sat with my arms spread with the table's edge pressed into my middle back and started studying Carol's curvy body. 'The woman has an incredible body under all that hair,' I thought as I ran my eyes up the subtle curves of her legs until I reached the bottom of her hair draping her butt.

"Someday, I would love to see you in a long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of cowboy boots with your hair wrapped on top of your head," I said softly as I felt my penis twitch.

Carol turned around and leaned against the cabinet with her fingers draped over the edge of the countertop and said, "Really?" as she tilted her head to one side for a moment then stood erect, "One of your childhood fantasies I presume," she added with confidence.

I couldn't tell Carol I had a huge crush on a cute girl when I was a young kid and I loved it when the girl wore long sleeve t-shirts, her cowboy boots, and a bathing suit. If I told Carol I did nothing except fantasize about fondling the girl's perfect little bubble butt when she dressed that way, I'd never hear the end of it. I simply said calmly, "Kind of, I just think you'd look sexy as shit dressed that way."

Carol looked at me, smiled a little, and then said, "Okay, I'll work on it." I never took my eyes off Carol's stiff nipples until she turned around and resumed washing whatever it was she was cleaning in the sink.

That evening, Carol and I undressed each other, placed our clothes neatly in a pile on the dresser, slipped into bed, and Carol pressed her cold buttocks against my erection. I eased my stiff penis into her moist vaginal cavity, kissed her gently on her shoulder, and then cuddled her cool skin. It was how she loved being serenaded to sleep. As my shrinking penis slowly slipped out of the warmth of Carol's body, I began inhaling the fragrance of the beautiful women beside me. It was how the woman rocked me to sleep.

That night I had a vivid and stimulating dream. Carol was showering while I stood and watched her snow-white body through the frosted glass. She had her hair in a bun on top of her head, her left leg lifted, and her right hand on her mound. I watched as the gorgeous woman began manipulating her clitoris with her fingers. Suddenly, I was fully clothed, sitting before her holding her thighs, and drinking the moisture as it flowed out of her vaginal cavity like a waterfall. The dream was so incredibly real I could taste the sweet liquid flowing from the pink folds of Carol's vagina. Suddenly, I felt my penis pulsate and I woke. I raised the sheet to peek at my penis and realized I had a wet dream. When I saw semen slowly rolling down Carol's show-white buttock, I moved to get up, waking Carol.

"What's the matter, baby?" Carol asked softly.

"I haven't done that in years," I said as I positioned my body to slide off the bed. "Don't move. I'll get a towel and wipe you off...I had a little accident on your gorgeous bottom."

I looked down at Carol after I stood, and she was licking her fingers.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" I asked with a curious gaze.

Carol blew me a kiss then said sweetly as she tapped the sheet with her fingers. "Come to bed Bobby...your little accident is all taken care of."

I woke early Saturday, kissed Carol's cold naked buttocks, and began prepping my kitchen to take on the tasks of making coffee, potato and macaroni salads, and northern baked beans, and then marinating the carefully cut pieces of four whole chickens in white wine vinegar.

As I moved around the kitchen space, Carol emerged from the bedroom. I guess the noise woke Carol since she never woke before 9:00 a.m. on Saturdays. I thought she was so cute in the mornings, but she hated her morning look. After kissing me on the lips and gently squeezing my butt, she said in a near whisper, "I love you, baby," then she grabbed the phone off the wall cradle, plopped down with a cup of black coffee, dialed a number then waited. It didn't take long for me to realize the number Carol had dialed belonged to her best friend only two doors to the west.

I listened to Carol's girl talk for a moment then had to empty the kitchen waste can into the larger garbage can out back. When I stepped onto the landing, I noticed a tall, barefoot female standing in the grass. She was wearing very short, cut-off jeans and a light pink t-shirt ripped at her lower ribs. The girl's body was incredibly shapely and her hair was a deep auburn and so long it tickled the middle of her back. I didn't want to disturb her space, but when I bumped into the metal can she turned, looked at me, scanned my body then started to walk toward me as she puffed on a cigarette. I stepped up the steps in a futile escape attempt but turned to face her when I was on the landing. When she was standing on the lower step, she looked up and blew smoke into the air.

In a sweet voice she said, "Hi, I'm Alice. I saw you tie that guy's car to a tree. That was too fucking awesome. God, you look like Ian Anderson, with long hair...that's spooky. You got a girlfriend?"

I didn't want to spend a lot of time messing with a scantily dressed yet very attractive, potty mouth, teen girl and simply said, "Yeah, I'm told that a lot, but I can't play the flute. I do like some of his music, though. Yeah, I have a girlfriend."

The girl simply looked at my crotch, shrugged her shoulders, and sashayed away. I watched her tight little buttocks barely bounce as she took another drag off the cigarette and thought, there's trouble in that package as I watched the smoke billow into the air.

The gathering at the cooking pit was interesting. The couple living in Danny's old house was older and appeared out of place, but I sensed they enjoyed being around younger adults for a change. I had to admit, the guy's taste in beer was expensive and I enjoyed several cups until I started feeling wobbly and tripped on my own feet.

The two daughters were very attractive but their personalities were different. I sensed the younger was aware her beauty affected men and she was hiding her sexuality from everyone by clinging to the space near her mother as her cover. The older daughter was far more opportunistic and fully aware of her beauty and what the ramifications were when she was around men. She was over friendly and she liked to touch men, frequently.

I knew something would happen when a pretty, teen girl with long auburn hair, dressed in a tube-top, super high cut-off jeans, and no shoes placed her hand on Danny's lower back while leaning in front of him to reach for something. My eyes immediately glanced toward Cindy's eyes then back at the girl's hand just as it tapped Danny's buttock.

A territorial woman's face is like reading the pages of a scary novel in ultra-fast forward when she's met a threat. The space between Cindy and Danny instantly become inches and Danny was ushered to their porch in less time than a blink. Carol approached me and whispered, "What happened Bobby?"

I really knew but I offered the best answer I could, "I think Danny is being scolded for something he didn't do."

Danny returned a few moments later and appeared to have seen a ghost. Carol approached Cindy and the two whispered something, but it was their business even though I was convinced it had something to do with the men in their lives and a certain beautiful teen girl with one hell of a sexy body.

That night I cleaned my pots, pans, and cooking utensils while Carol showered. As I wiped the countertop, Carol emerged wearing one towel wrapped around her body and another around her head. I turned to glance at her and noticed she was getting ready to sit on the bench facing me.

"You think Alice is pretty?" She asked as she looked up and pulled the cloth to cinch her breasts.

I had learned a long time ago honesty is bliss, however, at that very moment, I had second thoughts about lying. I might as well have placed all the chips on the table, and my poker face read like a neon billboard, I took so long to answer.

"Yeah, she's very attractive." I said cautiously.

Carol quietly unwound the towel on her head and dropped her head forward to fan her gorgeous mane of raven hair. I waited patiently for her to look at me with a response. When the response came, I felt as though I had just missed being nailed to a wall.

"If she ever does to you what she did to Danny today, I'll deck the bitch," said Carol confidently then she looked straight into my eyes. I suddenly discovered a fear of the unknown. Carol never mentioned what she'd do to me.

The next Monday was pandemonium at the restaurant. We were down two servers and a busboy. I had to serve and worked late to help clean up. Then, the owner asked for the purchase orders for the next week's provisions. I called Carol from work and told her I'd be home in about two hours. She seemed let down, but there was nothing else I could do. When I forced my worn-out body through the front door and tossed my car keys on the end table, I looked up and saw Carole standing with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a white long sleeve t-shirt ripped just above her navel, brown cowboy boots, and her hair was wrapped in a pile on top of her head with a few whips teasing her shoulders. 'My God,' I thought, 'that woman has beautiful nipples.'

My penis rose in reaction to the sexy woman before me as the words popped out of my mouth. "Oh, Carol...Thank you. I never thought you took me seriously."

"Notice something else?" she asked with her deep voice.

I had no idea what I was supposed to say because my mind was whirling with all sorts of nasty ideas. Then, after she realized I was dazed, she pointed to her mound and I looked down.

"Oh, you naughty little girl." I gazed at her cleanly shaved pubic area.

I had to admit, she looked like a cute little girl I once adored and I didn't know if I was allowed to touch such beautiful innocence. As I stood mesmerized by a gorgeous woman, she stepped in front of me.

"Bobby, if you aren't naked from the waist down in two seconds, I'll do it myself," she said softly.

My pants and briefs were around my ankles in two seconds. I have no idea why, but the dumbest thing I ever said in our relationship popped out of my mouth at that moment. "Shouldn't we take this to the bedroom?"

Carol stood close to me with her head gently resting against my chest, one hand cupping my buttock, and the other slowly stroking my penis. She had it throbbing and hard as a rock in seconds. I couldn't resist and bent my body to scoop her up. Instead of carrying her to the bedroom, I gently laid her on her back on the living room floor. She began unbuttoning my shirt but never got the chance to finish. I slid my body down hers, slipped my hands under the soft skin of her thighs, and then lowered my face to kiss her cleanly shaved mound.

12