Cindy's Revenge

Story Info
Wife catches Hubby in her panties.
2k words
3.85
35.5k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bttplglvr
bttplglvr
93 Followers

My name is Cliff I was a happily married with a wonderful, beautiful wife, Cindy. She is a few years younger than me about five foot five, one hundred and twenty pounds of feisty woman. Cindy was always the more dominant person in our marriage, sometimes to the point of being quite bossy but I loved her above all. Cindy was the higher income person in our relationship as well, I'm sure that didn't help. For the last couple of years I couldn't help but notice that our sex life was drifting away. I wrote it off as getting more mature but knew that it was more than that.

Recently I have developed a habit of wearing my wife's panties when I'm home alone, I have no idea why but I just like it. Occasionally I have even been known to where her panties to work then quickly change when I get home. Cindy never seemed to catch on partially because I 'm the one who does the laundry.

This one particular June day I was home while Cindy was at work, a perfect chance to try on the new bikini panties that she had recently purchased. I chose a nice pink pair and slid them up my legs and over my semi erect cock. I really liked the way that this pair fit, comfortable yet sexy. I spent the rest of the day parading around in my new found treasure.

Doing the housework and making dinner the day passed by much quicker than I hoped but I knew that I still had a couple of hours before Cindy would be home. I was so busy I didn't even hear the door open, all I heard was my wife saying what the fuck as she stood there staring at me doing my housework wearing only her new panties.

My heart sank to my feet, I knew I was fucked. I tried to explain but Cindy just told me to shut up and pushed me away calling me a fucking sissy. I went to our room and got dressed but too late the damage was done and Cindy was gone. I spent the rest of the day thinking about how I had screwed up our marriage, no one else was to blame it was all on my shoulders.

That evening I was surprised when Cindy walked back into our home. When I tried to greet her she just pushed by and called me sissy boy. She told me not to try to explain because there was no reasonable explanation. I couldn't argue with that. Then she went on to tell me that I had two choices. The first choice was that she was going to divorce my panty covered ass and take everything which I figured she would probably get or the second choice was that we would stay together but from this day forward I would do exactly what she told me to do no questions asked and no hesitation. I quickly accepted the second option but she cautioned me to think about it for a minute. I had to always do her bidding without question and she would do anything she wanted and I could not complain in any way. To break any one of these terms would mean instant divorce and getting my sorry ass kicked out with nothing but a pair of pink panties. I dropped my face into my hands and agreed to all of her terms.

The first thing she did was to tell me to get a garbage bag and we went into our bedroom. She took all of my underwear out of the drawer and dropped them into the garbage, from this day forward I was not allowed to wear men's underwear for any reason. She had a bag that she had brought in when she returned home, opening it she removed about a dozen pairs for frilly, lacy panties and placed them in my drawer. She told me to pick a pair for today then changed her mind and told me to put her pink ones back on. I was a little reluctant at first and she gave me a stern look that I would soon recognized as meaning or else. I stripped and put her panties on. When I went to put on my pants on she stopped me and said that, I wouldn't be requiring them tonight and take the shirt off too.

She had me clean the house while she sat having another drink and watching TV it was garbage night so I had to get everything ready to go out to the curb. I reached for something to cover myself with as I took the garbage out but she scolded me and said to go out dressed as I was. All of a sudden wearing her panties wasn't quite so much fun. I suggested that the neighbors might see me and she just shrugged and took a drink. With a garbage can in each hand and only her pink panties on I crept to the curb, half way there our front lights came on. Looking back I saw Cindy standing at the door smiling and saying that she wouldn't want me to fall in the dark. Just as I placed the cans in place a car sped by, the driver blew the horn and the passenger whistled I was so embarrassed. I rushed into the house and asked Cindy if she was happy. She smiled an evil smile and told me that her fun was just beginning.

That evening while sitting watching TV Cindy decided that my legs were too hairy and went to get a couple of razors. First she used the electric one to remove the long hairs then cleared the stubble with my straight razor I must admit she did a good job. Next she decided to do my chest and my pubic area as well commenting that no one likes a hairy slut. By the time she was finished I was as hairless as a new born baby. She commented about how much better my sissy panties looked now without all the hair. That night I had to sleep in the guest's room which she now referred to as Cliff's bedroom.

The next day was Saturday neither of us had to work so Cindy decided go shopping. When she returned she had a full outfit for me, mini skirt, blouse, bra with padding, a garter belt and nylons even a pair of moderate high heel shoes. Cindy helped me get dressed then applied my makeup.

Once dressed Cindy told me to get busy on dinner and don't get my new clothes dirty. A few minutes later she came in and told me to make enough for three, Kathy was joining us for dinner. Kathy was Cindy's big mouthed friend from down the street. This day just kept getting better.

Kathy arrived right on time her jaw dropped to the floor when she saw me in my slut costume. Cindy sat her down and explained the whole thing to her, she couldn't believe that I had agreed to be a submissive slave to Cindy but thought the whole thing was just too funny. The first thing she did was take out her phone and start snapping pictures of me. They sat around talking and laughing while I prepared dinner. Kathy just couldn't get her head around the do anything part.

Cindy called me into the room and told Kathy to tell me to do anything you want, she ordered a drink which I got then she wanted one more ice cube. Cindy told Kathy that she was much to easy and ordered me to sit at Kathy's feet and give her a foot massage. Kathy and me had never got along so this was very difficult for me but I knelt down, removed her shoes and began massaging the feet of the woman that I considered a big mouthed bitch. After a few minutes Cindy said for me to use my tongue on Kathy's feet. She lifted one foot at a time and I began licking between her toes and sucking on them then licking the soles of her feet. Kathy was ecstatic and said that this was almost better than sex. Cindy told her that I would do that too if she told me to. Kathy passed for now but took a rain check. Kneeling there at Kathy's feet my skirt was not hiding everything and of course Kathy would notice. She commented to Cindy that the Sissy has a hard on inside his pink panties. They both found that very humorous. When I was finished servicing Kathy's feet Cindy told me to serve dinner and that I was allowed to join them.

Sitting down for dinner, Kathy mentioned that it would be a shame to spill something on my new blouse and skirt. Cindy gave me the look and I stood up and removed them, folding them and placing them on the vacant chair. Kathy kept giggling throughout dinner frequently sliding her foot up my nylon covered leg. Once dinner was finish the women retreated into the living room while I cleaned up. They ordered cocktails and sat there I assume talking about me because there was a lot of laughing.

After the housework was finished Cindy told me that I was allowed to get back into my slut clothes but of course Kathy decided that I should get dressed in from of them. Once dressed I sat staring at the TV but my mind was whirling around wondering how I was going to get through this and how long it was going to last. Throughout the evening Kathy must have taken close to one hundred pictures of me, some in my slut clothes some in my underwear. I had no doubt that she would be using them in the future for some sinister plan.

I mentioned that I was getting tired so the two women took me up stairs. Cindy instructed me to go into the spare room or as she calls it now "Sissy's Room" and make sure that I fold my new clothes nice and neat then she scurried into her bedroom and soon returned with a set of sexy lingerie which I had bought her last Christmas. All the while Kathy was sitting on the edge of my new bed watching me strip naked and of course snapping more pictures. Cindy told me to put on my new night wear. I was tight but it did go on the girls laughed their heads off at the sight of me in my sexy lingerie. Kathy commented that I was such a cute slut. They went down stairs allowing me to go to bed.

The following week was about the same thing, the only break that I got from the embarrassment was when I went to work. I was allowed to wear my man's clothes to work except that I had to wear my panties, garter belt and nylons. The panties were no problem but I had to be careful to keep the nylons cover with my pant legs. Once home I had to immediately strip down to my underwear and get the housework done.

Thursday evening after all my work was finished, as we sat in the living room I casually mentioned to Cindy that she has really "Cuckold" me, I think that is the term. I had almost become her house slave, the only thing she wasn't doing was fucking other men. Cindy just looked at me with her serious expression which usually meant that I was in trouble and quickly changed the subject by informing me that she would not be home this weekend and had arranged for me to go stay at Kathy's place, just so that I wouldn't get lonely. I was so engulfed in the fearful thoughts of what my nemesis would have planned for me that it never even entered my mind, where was Cindy going for the weekend. I knew that Kathy would be planning some horrific schemes for my total embarrassment but let's leave that for the next chapter.

bttplglvr
bttplglvr
93 Followers