Cindy's Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

She pumped my cock up and down, slowly. The oil became warm. The smell of coconuts filled the air. As my cock grew rigid and drops of pre-cum leaked from its slit, she would stop. Another kiss full of pot...stroking of my thighs and chest...waiting for my cock to grew flaccid...then begin again....

My head swam...I lay there in the dark...totally high...totally buzzed.... totally fucking hard, horny and turned on. Time had no meaning. Just the sensations...Holly fuck....

Then the contact stopped. No touch...no sound. For what seemed like an eternity, I lie there in the dark. I thrashed my head from side to side. I pulled at my restraints. Nothing...

Then the burning cold. FUCK...IT HURT...SO COLD. As she ran the ice across my chest, she played with my nipples. She trailed the ice across my stomach and down the insides of my thighs. Then she stopped. My body adjusted to the cold of the ice, warming the wet trail left on my body.

Then the ice was on my cock. Again the biting pain, only now so much worse that before. She ran the ice cube along my engorged cock. The ice turned to water in an instant, like hitting a hot stove. As the water ran down my shaft, the burning sensation changed to cooling numbness. The melted water ran from my shaft to my ball and pooled at my ass.

"Bad boy. Such a bad cock. Who told you to get an erection? You didn't ask my permission. You must ask Mistress Cindy," she said. As the ice cube melted so did my erection. The cold water cooled my blood and my cock began to soften. As my cock became flaccid, Cindy took the remained of the ice cube and shoved it up my ass.

Holy fuck! What the FUCK! This power play and teasing was unlike anything else that Cindy had done during our past sex.. The extreme sensations of hot burning erection and freezing ice was something else...and I loved it instantly. I loved the sensations. I loved the feeling of being totally in Cindy's control.

Cindy had liked being in control during sex. She also liked experimenting with sex. Even as a blossoming little girl, Cindy had experimented with sex. She had learned to play with her clitoris. She had learned to fuck herself...first using her fingers...then the handle of broom...then her hair brush...then a carrot...a cucumber...a zucchini...and finally her own cock shaped latex dildo.

As she grew, she continued her experimentation, using all kinds of things and toys of every size, shape and texture ... any object she could jam up her cunt. By the time she was thirteen, she was fucking her cunt every night. She loved the sensation of having her pussy filled, making the juices flowing from her cunt, and the sweet orgasms that followed. She learned to love being fucking. She learned to love to cum.

When she began dating boys, she learned what it felt like to fucked by a real cock. She also learned that most fucks by boys ended leaving her anything but satisfied. Sure, the hot hard flesh of real throbbing cock felt so much better than her other toys, but once the boy shot his wad he was done. She was left there aching without having had her climax...left there in a pool of cum dripping out her snatch and running down her ass. Unlike her toys, she couldn't make the fuck go on until she was satisfied.

However, as her experience with sex grew, she began to discovered ways that she could guarantee her own orgasm. She learned how to manipulate the boys. She learned how to deny them their orgasm until she had hers. She learned that the boys would do anything to get off. She took control. Soon, she was fucking them, making them serve her, eat her, getting her off.

By the time she meet me, she was a master at the game of sex. She knew how to control sex, how to play the game, how to get everything she wanted. That was what sex was for...to make her cum and to cum hard, and she loved to cum. Now, with me, she had her found her very own special boy toy...a 9-inch long, 8-inch thick hot fucking flesh and blood dildo...a boy toy that she could use to fuck her pussy any time, all the time, and any way she liked.

Cindy had planned this trip since before school was out. This trip would be her opportunity to make me her own, her slave, her slut, her pussy bitch. She was taking her boy toy into the world of B and D, S and M, Mistress and slave. All the extra things that she had make me pack for this trip were all her toys and equipment, everything that she would need to break her new stud.

Now, exactly as she had planned her fantasy weekend, I lay there bound and gagged. She was calling the shots and I would just have to go along. If I didn't like it, well... then she would just make me like it!

As I lay there in the dark, with the ice cube melting in my ass, I was filled with mixed emotions. My only senses were now sound and touch. I was on the edge. I had no idea what was going to happen next. Little did I know, I was in for the trip of my life.

Over the several hours, I experienced pain and pleasure, hot and cold, soft and hard, and my first anal intrusions. Cindy rubbed warm oil over my body, playing with my nipples and tortured my cock. She would get me hard, and then use ice to make me flaccid again. She would stroke my cock until I would almost cum, and then leave my cock sticking up in the darkness, pulsating and throbbing. She clamped my nipples... putting the clips on and taking them off...waiting until the nipples were numb...sucking and biting them back to life...then clamping them tightly again. She used small alligator clips, cloths pins; even large woodworking spring clamps. She would slowing increase the level of pain and constantly change the sensations. She spanked my ass...with her hand...then with her flip-flops...then with a belt...finally with a wooden paddle that she had brought. While she spanked me she called me a slut...her slut...her pussy.

She made me ask to be fucked in the ass. I resisted...she spanked harder...she twisted my raging erection...she twisted my nipple clips...she shot gunned more pot. My body was on fire...the pain in my nipples was unbearable...my ass was a mass of red flesh and welts...my body was sensitive and sore all over...I hurt so bad! I couldn't take any more...and yet.... I wanted more...so much more! I was soooo incredible horny.

My cock was engorged with blood...red and purple...rock hard. The veins on the shaft of my cock stood out grotesquely, twisted and snaking along its length. The mushroom shaped cock head oozed cum...leaking from its slit...running down the shaft...coating my balls and pubic hair. My balls were pulled back tight in my scrotum. My cock throbbed and pulsated...bobbing up and down with each beat of my heart, as the blood was forced further into the engorged flesh it moving with a life of its own. My cock was the focus of my being. I was all cock, nothing else, just a hard, purple aching, fucking cock. I was moaning...panting...writhing in pain...in ecstasy. Nothing else existed...nothing else mattered. I broke...I crossed over.... I screamed.... I begged, "Fuck me...fuck me.... PLEASE FUCK ME!"

She twisted the clips on my nipples mercilessly, all the while taunting me, "Fuck you where? Tell me bitch. Fuck you where?" As she viscously twisted my nipples, she rained blows upon my ass. Oh god...no more...please no more...don't make me say it....oh please...my cock was going to explode...I couldn't take any more...oh, please...oh god please. Tears streaming down my face.... pain and humility.... naked and bound...helpless beneath the blows....

I begged her to fuck me.... to fuck me in the ass. "OH GOD PLEASE...FUCK ME... FUCK ME IN THE ASS...PLEASE FUCK ME...FUCK ME IN THE ASS," I cried out.

She laughed, "Oh you poor thing, such a whore...such a fucking horny bitch. You want to get fucked in the ass? Since you beg so nice, I'll fuck you then."

With a one single thrust from her middle finger she invaded my ass. I felt it go up through my sphincter, the nail...the knuckle...all the way to the base of the finger. There was no lubricant, only the sweat from my body and the cum that had leaked down from my cock. It hurt... my virgin ass...so tight. My sphincter clamped down on her finger. She pulled the finger nearly out and them jammed it back in.... again and again...faster and faster. I screamed.... I begged, "No please...please stop...it hurts.... it hurts...I can't take it...please stop...stop."

But, she laughed and continued to ram it in. Her face came down on mine. Blindfolded, I couldn't see, but I could feel her lips. She sought my mouth, mashing her wet lips against mine, stifling my cries. Her tongue thrust my lips apart and she filled my mouth, filled it with spit and smoke. As the pot filled my lungs and the spit quenched my thirst, she continued to fuck my ass. In and out...in and out...fucking me...fucking me. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and bit it.

Slowly I felt it...so slowly...the pain gave way...fucking me...fucking me...the pain became...pleasure. She rotated the thrust of her finger as she fucked my ass...rubbing against my prostrate...sending waves of pleasure coursed up and down my spine. Cupping her hand, her finger frigged my prostrate. Higher and higher she took me...from pain...to pleasure...to lust...to total abandon.

I was a slut...a cunt...a bitch.. "Oh, please just fuck me," I screamed. I raised my hips and began to fuck back against her hand. She took her other hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock and began to pump. With every stroke of her finger as she fucked my ass, she pumped my cock. She began to force cum out of my cock. She used it to lubricate and coat the shaft. Fuck, fuck...stroke, stroke...fuck, fuck...stroke, stroke...closer and closer I game to climax. Filling her hand with my own sweat and cum, she pushed her palm against my lips. I licked at her hand, thirstily. Lapping like a dog, I licked the sweat and cum from her hand. I savored the sweet, salty fluid as it washed down my throat.

She withdrew her finger from my ass and shoved it up her cunt. Coating it with her pussy juices, she shoved it in my mouth. I sucked it greedily, milking it with my mouth. "Did that feel good...do you want some more?" she asked. With my mouth wrapped tightly around her finger, I mumbled yes. She withdrew the finger and gave me hard backhanded slap across the face. "Do you want me to fuck you?. Tell me bitch."

"Yes...fuck me...please fuck me," I begged.

"Fuck you where?" she asked.

Without hesitation I moaned, "In my ass...please fuck me in my ass."

She reached in the cooler and took out a long, orange carrot. It was about 10-inches long and tapering to about 2-inches in diameter at the base. She put the carrot at the opening to my ass. "Beg for it bitch...beg", she said.

My reply came cascading from my mouth, "Fuck me...Oh, please fuck me.... Fuck me in the ass... Oh, god Cindy...PLEASE...PLEASE.FUCK ME...FUCK ME IN THE ASS!"

"It's Mistress you filth little bitch, not Cindy. Its Mistress and you'll pay for that mistake." As she yelled that, she rammed the carrot up my ass. Leaving the carrot sticking out of my ass, she moved up my torso and sat on my face. I didn't need to be told...I attacked her cunt with my mouth. Thrusting and sucking, I ate her pussy. She thrust down hard, riding my face. Held tightly between her thighs, I lie there, sweltering, sweating...panting for air...I ate her cunt...thrusting my tongue into her hole...swallowing her thick milky cum...drinking.... sucking.

What's that saying? It's not the fuck you face, but the face you fuck. Well, she fucked mine. Spreading her knees, she dropped the full weight of her pussy on my face. Blind, unable to see, I pushed nose was up between her pussy lips, rubbing her clip. My mouth was wrapped against her open twat...sucking and drinking her cum. The more I sucked the closer she came to another orgasm. She reached back and grabbed my leg. Lifting it, she pushed it in front of her shoulder. With my leg over her shoulder, she continued to thrust the carrot in and out of my ass... fucking my ass as she rode her wild ride.

She came...slamming down so hard my teeth hit her pubic bone. Wave after wave racked her tiny frame, as her milky white cunt quim filled my mouth. I was drowning...I drank and swallowed...fighting for air. All the while she just kept thrusting her pussy down harder and harder against my mouth..."Eat me bitch...suck my pussy...auuwrrrr...eat me!" she cried.

As her orgasm subsided, she got off my face. Gazing down at me with her wicked little grin, she said, "What a fucking mess. You should see yourself...hey, that's a good idea." She got off me, was gone for a few seconds...then I heard the clip and felt the heat of the flash. She took several pictures with the Polaroid. Pictures of me lying there, hair plaster to my face and neck...my face and mouth covered and crusted with her cum. Big spring clamps clipped to my nipples...an orange carrot sticking out my ass, my legs in the air...spread eagle like some sick, kinky slut.

She fucked me all afternoon and well into the evening. She took me through the same journey she had traveled, from virgin finger fucked ass, to a carrot, to a cucumber, to a zucchini, and finally her latex cock shaped dildo. All the time she was raping my ass, my virgin "cunt", she was taunting and teasing me, whispering to me, "These are my cunt toys. I fuck myself with them. I'm fucking you with them. Take it up your ass. You are such a slut, such an easy fuck. You love being abused. You love being fucked. Fucked in your pussy, fucked in you cunt. Tell me your ass is your pussy. Tell me it's your cunt. Tell me you love it. Tell me you're a slut, my slut. Beg me to fuck you ass. Beg me to do it harder. Beg me to stop. Why are you pushing your ass back into me? You have such nice nipples. Why are your nipples so hard? Do you love having your nipples in clamps? Do they hurt? Stop whining. Beg me to clamp your nipples. Beg me for the biggest clamps. Your cock is so hard. Look at it leak cum. Why is your cock so hard? Are you horny? Do you want to cum? Are you a slut? Tell me you a slut. Do you like being fucked in the ass? You must, you are moaning so much. Why are you moaning? Don't moan...shut the fuck up! Give me you ass, your pussy, your cunt. Beg me to fuck it, fuck it harder. Beg me bitch." On and on and on, she teased me, she used me, she tortured me, she took me.

What could I say? What could I do? I loved it. I hated it. It hurt. It felt so damn good. Please.... don't ... stop.... please don't.... please don't stop. I truly became her slut. On my hands and knees, thrusting my ass up and down, covered with sweat and moaning like the whore she wanted. Begging her fuck my ass harder, to stick it in further. To put the clamps back on my nipples, to twist them, to make my nipples hurt. Begging her to spank my ass. Telling her that I was such a filth sucking slut, that I loved be ass fucked, that I loved her fucking my cunt, my twat, my pussy. Telling her that I wanted to be her cunt, her pussy, her slut. Oh, please just touch my cock. God please let me cum.... please...please...please...yes Mistress...oh, god pleasssseeee...

It ended when I finally was allowed to cum. Clamps were hanging from my raw nipples. Cindy vigorously pumping my cock with her hand, while at the same time she was just as vigorously pumping my ass with her strapped on dildo. I called her Mistress. She called Slut. She caught my cum in a glass. She poured a shot of tequila in it and pressed it to my lips. I hesitated. She rammed the dildo all the way back into my cunt, stretching my ass around the huge rubber cock, grinding the harness into my raw flesh. She whipped my ass with the paddle. She roughly forced the glass of tequila-cum to my lips. "Drink your cum you Slut...drink it NOW," she screamed. I opened my lips and took the warm sticky slime in one gulp. The tequila helped cover the taste, the strong salty taste. But even the tequila could do little to mask the thick, sticky consistency of the cum. It stuck in my throat. I gagged and fought not to throw up.

Cindy withdrew the massive latex cock from the confines of my ass and rammed it back in to the hilt. As the latex cock filled my ass, she cried, "Don't you dare spit it out you filthy bitch. SWALLOW IT CUNT. If you so much as spit a drop of that cum out, I'll fuck you ass until it bleeds! Swallow you Cunt. Tell me how good it taste. Thank me...DON'T YOU DARE SPIT IT OUT OR YOUR LICK IT UP OFF THE FLOOR!"

Another stinking blow from the paddle and a trust from her cock in my ass, my cunt, my pussy, and I was driven flat onto my stomach. I swallowed the warm sticky mess. As I gagged the hot, thick, sticky ejaculate down, she laughed and said, "What do you say to me, Slut? Thank me for letting eat the cum. YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

She grabbed me by the hair, jerking up and pressing her face close to mine. There it was, that sweet wicked smile. Oh, Cindy, oh you wicked little monster.

Still struggling to keep from retching, I mumbled, "Thank you Mistress. Slut thanks you...."

Oh, god it was so good! I felt something that I never dreamed I would. My asshole was raw, my tits hurt even to touch them, I was caked with sweat, my mouth was crusted with dry cum, I was naked, used, abused, humiliated, and ...I loved it!!! For the first time in my life, someone had power fucked me...and I loved it!!!!

We spent the rest of the day back in the sun, taking breaks for shot and shotguns. Cindy was now Mistress. I was Slut. I spent most of the day between her legs, licking her cunt. I licked the cold crusted cum from her cunt for, lunch was eating carrots from her pussy, and desert was cool whip from her clit. Cindy told me that she liked our new game. She told me that I was going to help make it more fun by making up rules and scenarios to play by. I was going to tell her my most kinky sexual fantasies, and she was going to make sure that I lived them out. The conversion had started. Now it was just a matter of time....

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers
12