Cindy's Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the whip lashed back and forth across my ass and legs, I pushed my face hard against Marsha's cunt. It was clear that I was not going to get any air until I sucked her cunt dry. The only relief that I had were a few gulps mouthfuls of air that I swallowed along with all her cum.

Marsha's climax seemed like it would never end, but finally the flow from her cunt ebbed. Her grip on my head relaxed and her legs eased their pressure on my ears. "Fuck that was good," Marsha said. She raised my face and looking into my eyes. Smiling, she said, "When Cindy told me what a good little cunt slut you were, I had to see for myself."

Perhaps it was the buzz wearing off...or maybe it was that swallowing all that cunt cum had cleared my head, but the light bulb finally went off. Cindy had told Marsha about me eating her cunt? And Marsha had known what Cindy meant by "get the toys" earlier that night. Further, Marsha had known exactly where to find our sex toys.

I looked back at Cindy and she was grinning ear to ear. "You didn't really think that my roommate, my friend would cheat on me and fuck you, did you? She was testing you." Cindy said with a tight smile.

Grapping me by the hair, Cindy drug me back to the footstool. Throwing me stomach down on over the footstool, Cindy reached between my legs and grabbed my balls. Giving them a yank, she hauled my ass up in the air. "You failed the test!" she shouted. "You may have admitted that you wanted to fuck Marsha during our little question and answer session, but the only sex you get is with my permission! I don't give a rat's ass what your fucking excuse is you're my fucking bitch! You failed the fucking test!"

Saying that, Cindy pulled a chair up in front of my face. She sat down and pushed her pussy up against my nose. Her pussy was dripping wet. As she wedged her labia around my nose, her juices ran down my face and into my mouth. As she had been taught so well, I immediately began to suck and swallow her pussy juices.

"Do you still want to fuck her?" Cindy asked. Rocking her ass up and down, she forced her clit against the bridge of my nose. My cock had been either erect or semi-erect ever since Marsha's cock teasing in the car. Now, after several hours of torture and eating cunt, it felt like my cock was ready to explode. I was so horny that I would have fucked a lame sheep. With naught a pause, I answered, "yes."

"Good, then you can show me how much you want to fuck her by eating my pussy," Cindy chuckled. She pushed her ass further forward in the chair and raised her legs up onto my shoulders.

The sweet heady smell of Cindy's cunt filled my head. I began to lap and suck her pussy like a hungry dog. In no time, I was rewarded with the familiar tangy flavor of her cunt, as she began to ejaculate into my mouth.

Cindy was wide between the legs, which made it easy for me to wrap my mouth around her twat. With my lips tightly suctioned down on her labia, I concentrated on sucking her entire cunt into my mouth. Like a vacuum cleaner, I sucked her creamy quim down my throat.

"Oh baby, you are such a good pussy eater...my little pussy bitch. Oh yes, eat me Slut, eat me." Saying this, Cindy ground her cunt harder into my face. Cindy looked at Marsha and nodded. Marsha understood the unspoken command. With a big smile upon her face, Marsha got up and began to rummage through the toy box. A few moments later, she moved behind me.

"Oh yes Slut, you do want to fuck with Marsha don't you?" Cindy said with a moan. Struggling to keep my mouth firmly on Cindy's twat, I nodded my head up and down as I continued to eat her cunt. "Good, the you filthy fucking Slut. You asked so nice that I'm going to let you two fuck," she said.

I felt Marsha kneeling between my legs. Then I felt the cold head of a latex dildo being pushed into the entrance to my ass. The Vaseline was cold, as Marsha began to ram the big cock into my ass. "Aarrrrhhh...." was my muffled cry as her cock tore into my ass.

Cindy continued to rape my mouth with her cunt as Marsha began to rape my ass with her rubber cock. "I said that I was going to let you two fuck. I didn't say who was going to get to fuck whom! Cindy laughed as she said this and slammed her pussy hard into my mouth. "Eat me you pussy bitch, eat me!" she said pulsed her cunt up and down on my face.

I was a human fuck machine. With each thrust of Marsha's cock, my mouth was driven against Cindy's cunt. With each thrust of Cindy's cunt, Marsha's dildo was driven deeper into my ass.

"You also said you wanted a three-way, well now you're getting one," Cindy's breathing was becoming labored as she said this. "Now you know how a girl feels when she's fucked from both ends, bitch."

Marsha had chosen her favorite cock from the toy box. The cock was a flesh colored double-headed cock, 24-inches long and 6-inches in circumference. Each of the cock's heads had a series of raised ridges and spikes.

Marsha had mounted the double-headed cock in her harness so that only about 8-inches of the cock was in her pussy. The 16-inches of the dildo that stuck out of her cunt was being rammed into my ass. This ass fucking was surpassing any of the previous ass fucking that Cindy had given me. Not only were the vicious ridges and spikes tearing in and out of my ass, but also the incredible length of the cock in my ass was almost unbearable. The cock was so long that I could feel it being driven into me, passing up through my ass and penetrating into my colon. Waves of pain washed my body and I felt that I was going to pass out.

Cindy noted that my face had gone ashen and that I had grown slack on her cunt. "What's wrong bitch, you some kind of pussy? We know you're no virgin." When I was slow to answer her, Cindy grabbed my hair and slapped by face. First with a forehand across my left cheek and then with an equally hard backhand across the right. Blood rushed back into my head. I still felt very light headed, but I no longer felt as if I would pass out. "Better take it easy on Slut, Marsha. Seems her tiny little twat can't handle that sausage you call a cock." As Cindy said this to Marsha she continued to look me in the face. Judging that I was lucid again, she forced my mouth back onto her cunt.

Marsha slowed her ravaging assault on my ass and continued to fuck me in long, slow strokes. She would drive the massive slab of latex all the way into my guts, grinding the metal ring of the dildo harness against my anal orifice. The she would slowly pull the snake out of me, until the ridges and spiked were visible. Then she would slam those awful protrusions back through my tight sphincter, tearing the tender stretched muscles. Once the ridges and spikes at the head of the cock had penetrated me again, she would agonizingly force the 16-inches of cold rubber cock back into me until she had plunged the head back deep into my guts.

As Marsha fucked me she taunted me, "Remember how you told Cindy you like to "power fuck" a girl? How you like to "bottom out" in her pussy? How you like to watch her suffer and hear her beg? Well, am I bottoming out in your cunt bitch? I don't hear you begging yet Slut!"

God, I was being fucked to death. I certainly could empathize with all those poor cunts that I had so viciously fucked. Was this really what it felt like when my cock had been pounded into their cervix?

She wanted me to beg? You bet I would beg. I would do anything if she would only stop. As I attempted to say something, Cindy sensed it. Rather than allowing me to talk, she ground her pussy into my mouth, saying, "What's wrong Slut? You don't want to eat my cunt? Fuck you! I didn't tell you to stop. Eat me bitch!" Cindy clamped her thighs against my head and dug her heals into my ribs. "FUCK HIM MARSHA, FUCK THE BITCH!"

Marsha increased her tempo in response to Cindy's command. Now the fucking I was getting was not a series of long slow and rhythmic fucks. Now the long thick rubber rope was being driven into my colon in a rapid series of pistoning slams. The evil twisted spikes on the cock's head were now ripping into the tender lining of my guts.

"Remember when you begged me to keep on fucking you in the car? Beg me to keep on fucking you now! Beg me Slut! BEG ME! Marsha said this and rose to stand on the balls of her feet. She had been struggling earlier to drive the 16-inches of the cock back in my ass after pulling it all the way out to the head. But now, keeping the bulk of the 16-inch cock buried in my ass and using shorter strokes she was really able to put her entire weight and body into her hard thrusting fucks.

On the other end, Cindy pulled up hard on my head, forcing me keep my mouth on her cunt and drink her quim. Swallowing rapidly, I whimpered and groaned. As badly as I was being abused, my cock was rock hard. It never felt so long...so hard. It twitched and pulsed with a life of its own. The shaft was a deep shade of purple, with a twisted mass of knotted blood vessels contorted down its length. The mushroom shaped head was turgid and looking like some randy prehistoric monster. Pre-cum oozed from the slit, coating the shaft, matting my pubic hair, and dripping over my scrotum. I had never been so fucking horny...so fucking abused...so fucking used...SO FUCKING HORNY!

"MMMMmmmm..." was all I could mumble. But, these women were no fools. I may not have been able to verbally beg, but my body was very plainly begging. I was sucking, licking and eating Cindy's cunt with all my being. My ass was bouncing up and down, meeting every fucking stoke of Marsha's thick long cock like the slut I was. FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME, FFFUUUCCCKKK ME! my mind screamed.

Cindy came first. Covered with sweat and fucking my face with her twat, her translucent crème pumped out of her pussy. The sweet tart quim filled my mouth, drenched my throat and ran down my face. I sucked...I lapped...I swallowed. She came again, and I continued to swallow her. I concentrated on her clit. She came again. I moved my mouth down to the bottom of her cunt, to the crack of her ass, sucking in the final faint traces of her cum.

Marsha's orgasm came upon Cindy's second climax. Driving the 16-inch cock down into me, she sent her ejaculated streaming out of her cunt along the rubber cock. As before, the quantity of her cum was copious. It coated my ass, running down the backs of my legs, down my balls, and pooling on the footstool. She rode her climax in a series of small bouncing thrust of the cock, grinding her clit down upon its shaft.

Cindy pushed me away from her cunt with a grinning satisfied visage. Marsha was collapsed on top of me, her long rubber cock still buried deep in my ass. She gave a grunt of satisfaction and stood up. Marsha unstrapped the harness from around her waist and pulled the dildo out of her cunt. She left the rubber monster buried in my ass, sticking out of me like some perverse anal erection.

I should have felt drained, but I only needed to cum. My cock literally hurt. Cindy asked me if I had enough fucking. I hesitated. How to answer? Oh god, yes I wanted...needed to fuck...but "fucking" could just mean getting my ass fucked some more. Thinking...then I had the answer..."I'm ready to cum. Please let me cum"

"That's not what I asked you, Slut." Cindy's voice dropped an octave as she said this. "You just never seem to learn. Can't you answer a simple question?"

Shit...I thought...Fuck...I couldn't fool her.

"Yes Mistress, oh god, please YES!"

Cindy sat there grinning at me. "Yes what?"

"Yes, I want to fuck," I replied in a quiet meek voice.

"Should we let him fuck?" Cindy asked Marsha.

There was silence. I dare not look away from Cindy's gaze. "I don't think so. I already fucked him and he should have been satisfied by that," Marsha said to Cindy. Then address me, she said "Didn't you enjoy fucking me? Wasn't my cock good enough for you?"

I was trapped. I couldn't say yes...I couldn't say no. I knelt there in silence. "Cunt got your tongue?" Marsha asked. Still I didn't answer. Marsha grabbed the long rubber cock and tore it from my ass. "If you have nothing to say, maybe you had better just suck on this," as Marsha said this, she tossed the latex cock to Cindy.

The long cock was covered with shit and slim from my ass. Cindy held the cock by the end that had been in Marsha's cunt. She looked at me and smiled that evil smile. She brought the cock to my mouth. I knew better than to hesitate. I open my mouth to take the filth cock.

"Good boy. Finally past a test." Still smiling, Cindy reversed the rubber cock and put the end from Marsha cunt into my mouth.

I struggled to hold the cock in my mouth. Although I had taken as much of the cock into my mouth as I could, I only had about 6-inches. Even at that, my gag reflexes were fighting me.

I must have looked a total mess. A long, thick shit covered cock was hanging down my chest. I was covered with sweat, pussy juice and quim. My checks were puckered in, as I sucked the cock in my mouth, slightly gagging and trying not to retch.

"He's such a fucking Slut. He's never satisfied. Here I let him eat two pussies, fuck another and he still wants to fuck some more." The evil grin was on Cindy's face as she said this. "Beg, Slut. Beg Marsha and convince her to change her mind. Come on bitch, beg.."

I turned to Marsha. She stood tall above me, her long hair sweat matted around her shoulders. Her round 36-C tits swayed as she moved her legs apart. I looked up at her cunt. The labia was pulled ragged from her vulva, distended by the 8-inches of rubber cock that had so recently filled her cunt. Her cunt and legs were coated with a mix of her sweat, pussy juice and cum. I took the hint. I eased between her outspread thighs. I gently kissed the raw labia. I softly ran my tongue up and down her twat. I licked from the anus to her clit. Over and over, gently...softly...kissing and licking.

She sighed. Her hips moved forward and Marsha leaned into me. She relaxed.

Good, I thought. I was winning her over. I used my tongue to reach in between the labia, probing into her cunt. She began to breath more rapidly, and reached behind my head. I pressed my mouth further into her cunt....

Then, she pissed on me. My first Golden Shower. In total surprise, as her urine shot into my mouth, I attempted to pull away. Marsha held tight to my head. "FUCKING SLUT. DON'T GOD DAMN MORE, BITCH!"

The best I could do was close my mouth. She pissed all over my face. The warm sour piss running all down my body, I obediently knelt there.

When she was done, she stepped back. I was totally humiliated. Marsha and Cindy broke into laughter. I glanced up. Marsha was laughing so hard that tears were running down her face. From behind me, I heard Cindy say, "Well, I guess actions speak louder than words."

Marsha kicked my back onto the floor. "No suckee...No fuckee, boy san. You were supposed to drink that asshole. Strike three, you're out." Marsha was still laughing so hard, she had difficulty speaking.

"You can clean this mess up tomorrow, Slut." Cindy got up from the couch and moved to the toy box as she addressed me. She reached into the toy box and took out the cock harness, a waistband with wrist cuffs, and a set of spring clips. She came over and grabbed me by the hair and began to lead me to the bathroom. Crawling behind her, I saw Marsha taking a large black butt plug from the toy box.

Cindy put me in the shower and turned on the cold water. The freezing water stung on my raw skin. Slowly my erection began to shrink. Cindy watched and when I was semi-flaccid, she shut the water off. She took a towel and dried me off. I stood very still.

Once I was dry, Cindy took the cock harness and put it on. Three steel rings, each smaller than the one before it, encased the shaft of my penis. A leather strap went around the base of the scrotum and was snapped in place. A second leather strap came up between my balls, splitting them in two. Finally, a wide leather band was snapped around the testicles, stretching and pulling them down from my crotch.

Cindy strapped the leather waist belt around me and locked my wrist into the two cuffs. She then took the two spring clips. Bending over, she sucked on my nipples until they were erect. When pointed out hard and long from my tits, she clamped a clip on each nipple.

Cindy's sucking on my nipples had started my cock to respond. As my cock began to fill with blood, the three metal rings cut into its erection. Regardless of how my cock swelled and throbbed, I would have no further erection that night.

The nipple clips bit cruely into my flesh. The blood was soon forced out of my nipples, only to be replaced by a biting pain. Checking that all the torture devices were securely in place, Cindy stepped back to admire her Slut.

The two shiny metal spring clips hung down from my nipples. My semi-erect cock was contorted in its maze of steel and leather. My hands were cuffed to my waist, at my side. I could walk and talk, but that was all.

"Good Slut. Time for bed," Cindy said. She reached out and slapped by throbbing cock, smiling as I reacted, flinching back and raising my leg to protect my exposed penis.

Marsha had entered the bathroom and stood behind Cindy. "It looks like you will need these too," she said. As Cindy turned, Marsha handed her a ball gag and the large black butt plug. Cindy smiled, and said "Your pleasure, roomy!" Cindy stepped aside and Marsha moved forward.

Marsha took the ball gag and lifted it to my mouth. "Open." She pushed the gag into my open mouth and strapped it firmly in place. "Turn around and bend over," she said.

As I turned and bent, Marsha pushed the huge anal plug into my ass. My asshole was raw, but thankfully also somewhat loosened from the ravage rape it had suffered. I could only grunt and gag into the ball as she twisted the monster into my ass.

Once the black beast was past my sphincter, my ass closed tight around the butt plug's base. I stood there, bound and gagged...totally at their mercy (as if they had any)... totally humiliated...totally turned on. My cock was swollen and straining at the three metal rings that held it hostage. Between each ring, my cock swelled purple and veined. My balls were equally swollen and purple, each clamped tightly by the leather that bound them. The pain in my cock almost made me want to scream.

Marsha reached down and took the drop of cum that had squeezed out of the slit on my cock, on her finger. She took the finger and stuck it up my nose. My senses were suddenly filled with the smell of my own semen.

"Time for bed, I said, Slut." Saying this, Cindy took me by the waist belt and led me to her bedroom.

"Spend the night with me roomy?" Cindy said to Marsha.

"Certainly Mistress," Marsha replied.

Cindy shoved me onto a dog blanket at the end of her bed. She and Marsha climbed into the bed and turned off the lights.

As I drifted off to sleep, my body twisted and writhing in pain, I could hear the soft sounds of kissing and caresses coming from the darkened bed above me.

Tests were a bitch...

12