Cindy's Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all our costumes, the sorority sisters voted the Thing as the most unique and gave him the highest "costume" score. The Thing was a large guy, overweight and rotund. He was painted orange with black lines for his "bricks". His bulbous head had been shaved bald. His cock and balls were wrapped in orange twine. From his ass protruded another orange "thing". His anal "thing" appeared to be a huge oversized penis dildo, which had been modified with lights and an electric shocker. The electric shocker had one lead that stuck up his ass and another that wrapped around the base of his balls. A switch was attached at the small of his back that would activate the electricity and control its intensity.

When it was her turn, the Thing's Mystiquie demonstrated his anal plug. She started out with a low voltage. As the electricity was turned on and the Thing moaned, his sizeable cock (already rigid) twitching up and down. When his Mystiquie increased the voltage, the Thing's legs started shaking and the moans turned to a groan. When his Mystiquie turned the voltage up all the way, the Thing fell to the floor on his knees. As the electricity shot through his ball and up his ass, he started to cry. Mystiquie shut of the electricity, leaving the Thing writhing on the floor, like some big orange, bald, naked baby.

Needless to say, the sorority sisters thought the Thing's torture was hilarious. Many were laughing so hard; they had tears streaming down their faces. His Mystiquie, seeing how much her little game was impressing her sisters, started whipping Thing across his exposed cock. The Thing rolled into a ball, clutching his electrocuted testicles and trying to protecting his poor cock. After several minutes the Cat Woman commanded Mystiquie to stop. Cat Woman then ordered the Thing to stand up.

Thing slowly obeyed. He got up, tears streaking his orange visage. His cock, nearly as large as my own, rigidly erect, had turned a deep blackened purple and bruised from the whipping. The sorority sisters cheered and jeered the poor creature.

At last it was my turn. My petite Mystiquie made sure that my cock was fully erect. The appearance of my 10-inch cock garnered catcall whistles and obscene comments from the gathering. When the sorority sisters saw the extent that the rings had deformed my physic, they responded with a mix of giggles and exclamations of awe.

It appeared as if I had a 6-inch cock sticking out of a 4-inch steel pipe. The exposed portion of my cock was its normal 8-inch circumference, while the portion in the steel was less than 4-inches around.

The exposed portion of my cock had turned dark purple, the blood restricted from flowing in or out. The shaft was grossly covered with thick twisted veins. The mushroom head was bizarrely swollen and extremely sensitive.

The steel rings around my scrotum had stretched my sack down several inches from my crotch. My balls appeared like two hard red walnuts. As I was lead to the center of the room, the steel rings around my cock clanged against the steel rings around my testicles. Each time the steel rings slapped against each other, I received a shots of pain in my balls and my cock.

My Mystiquie lead me by the heavy steel M that was suspended from my alligator nipple clips. She guided me to across the room and pulled me around in a circle, so better to display my grossly distorted cock. As she spun me around, the sorority sisters got a glimpse of flared end of the steel pipe that was shoved up my ass.

My Mystiquie had forced me to bend over, displaying the large round base of the steel anal plug that was stuck up my ass. She demonstrated the Y shaped chain and the waist chain the affixed the plug firmly in my ass.

When the voting was done, the Thing and I (The Man of Steel) had tied. The Thing got the best vote for costume and I got the best vote for cock. Following the voting, the Cat Woman announced that the transfer ceremony would take place.

One at a time, as the sponsor sorority sisters' names were called out. As each sister came forward, the pledge Mystiquies would lead their respective kink forward. The Mystiquie hand kink's leash to the sorority sister. As each sorority sister took her "gift" from the pledge, they would exchange a French kiss. Watching two girls kiss was always a turn on. It had the same effect here.

I watched with interest as the other kinks were ceremoniously transferred. I wondering which of the sorority sisters I would be turned over to. I watched as the Tin Man was given a girl dressed as Barb Wire. Her tight leather bounty hunter outfit melded to her tits and ass. True to her namesake, she had a wooden paddle wrapped with barbwire. As she took his nipple leash, she reached around and gave Tin Man a slap across his ass with the paddle. Tin Man jumped as the barbwire cut into the naked flesh of his ass. Jerking his nipple chain, Barb Wire forced him to stand still. Again, she swung the wooden paddle onto his ass, and again the barbwire ripped into his exposed flesh. This time Tin Man winced and grit his teeth, but he stood still. Smiling with satisfaction, Barb Wire lead him away, shaking his leash so the tin bells on his nipples jingled as he walked.

Rubber Man was turned over to a Storm. Storm (aka Friane) was now carrying a long leather cat-o-nine whip. Storm lashed Rubber Man across the front of his thighs. Knowing what was expected of him, Rubber Man stood still as the whip cut into his legs. Pleased by his reaction, Storm reached down and twisted the double-headed dildo that was sticking out of his ass. Smiling at her fellow sorority members, she grabbed the protruding dildo as if it were a real cock and began to stoke it. With her other hand, she reached around and grabbed his condom covered cock and stroked that. She looked at me and gave me a wink. "Now I have two cocks to play with," she said. Storm lead Rubber Man away.

Elastic Man was given to Darkstar. Dressed in a black silk body suit, her white gloves and white boots glowed in the gloomy lit room. Her long blonde hair was held back from her face with her jeweled headband. She immediately began to snap the rubber bands that were attached to the Elastic Man's balls. Each rubber band that was snapped caused him to double over with pain. Unable to stand still with his balls being pounded by Darkstar, Elastic Man twisted and tried to pull away. Darkstar pulled a small black pencil like object from the waistband of her outfit. Stabbing the object into Elastic Man, she turned it on. A crack of electricity arced from its tip and 20,000 volts shot through his body. Elastic Man collapsed on the floor.

Darkstar signaled to a couple of Mystiquies, who stepped forward and drug Elastic Man away. Darkstar was giggling as the two girls struggled with the prostrate Elastic Man away. "I guess he's in for a long night," she said to the crowd. She followed the two blue nudes from the room. The remaining sorority sisters were laughing and shouting with delight.

Bat Man's sorority sister was dressed as Poison Ivy. She had thorns attached to back of her hands, and wasted no time in ripping them across his chest. Small scratches appeared all over his torso. When Bat Man attempted to pull away from the thorns, Poison Ivy grabbed him by the throat. With her other hand, she grabbed his cock and squeezed hard. Bat Man stood still. Poison Ivy, a tall brunette dressed in green gauze, smiled and said, "Good boy. Behave or you'll end up as a bloody mess!"

Iron Man went to the Invisible Girl. A beautiful blonde, dressed in transparent blue-white silk body suit that hid nothing of her physical attributes. She was tall and thin, with smallish tits sitting high on her chest. She was obviously excited by the proceedings, as her small hard nipples pushed out from her costume. I though the crotch of her costume looked wet, but it might have been the shadows of the room. When she received Iron Man, she paused only long enough to kick the dangling iron that was attached to his scrotum. The iron smashed into the front of his leg, scraping and bruising the flesh. When he winced and bent slightly from the impact of the sharp appliance, she grabbed the small travel irons that were attached to his nipples and wrenched him back up straight. She glared at him, as if daring him to do something else. When he remained stationary, she kneed him in the groin. As he doubled over she jammed her hand up into his throat, squeezing his windpipe. Gagging and struggling for air, she forced Iron Man upright again. "You have a lot to learn if you are to be a Kappa Kink," she said to him. The rest of the sisters applauded loudly. Invisible Girl grabbed Iron Man by the ear and lead him away.

The Thing was turned over to Black Canary. Another beautiful blonde, she was dressed in a black widow corset with fishnet stockings. Over the stockings, she wore knee high leather-spiked boots. Her face was covered with sparkle makeup. Her long blonde hair was flowing down around her shoulders. The corset made her body appear like a prefect hourglass. Her tight-laced waist pushed her already large breast up and together, making them look huge on her rather small frame. From her tiny waist, her round full ass flared outward. She wore a pair of silk French cut panties that clung to her heart shaped ass. She was so beautiful, that I wished she were my mistress.

After seeing the pain that the Thing had been subjected to before, Black Canary treated him almost tenderly. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth. With her hand she reached down and gently stroked his 8-inch orange cock. The Thing responded to her kindness by kissing her back, playing his tongue against hers. She broke the kiss and smiled sweetly at him. She took her hand and ran a finger inside her panties, coating it with her pussy juices. She stuck the finger in his mouth and he sucked on it like a baby nursing.

After letting Thing suck on her finger for a while, Black Canary removed her hand and walked around to behind him. She reached down and pulled on the enormous orange colored dildo that stuck out of his ass. Once she had a couple of inches of the cock pulled out, she slowly pushed it back into him. A shudder went through the Thing and a small whimpering sigh escaped his throat. Still smiling, Black Canary softly put a hand on the big man's shoulder and touched the small of his back.

With a single flick of her hand, Black Canary turned the electric shock controller all the way to full. With a scream, the big orange man collapsed on the floor. As he rolled in unbearable pain, electricity shooting through his cock, balls and ass, Black Canary stood astride him. Tall and dominating in her black corset costume, Black Canary watched him writhe and twist on the floor. I looked at her face and saw pure evil delight. She looked at me, smiling and licked her lips. Suddenly, I was very glad that she was not the sister that I was being turned over to.

Black Canary reached down and turned the electric shocker off. With a hard pull on the heavy chain that was attached to his nipple clamps, she pulled the Thing to his feet. As tears streamed down his pudgy face, Black Canary began to slap him. Back and forth, again and again across the face, all the while pulling and twisting the Thing's nipple clips. After about a dozen blows, she put her face close to his and screamed at him, "Shut the fuck up and stand still you piece of shit!" The Thing struggled to stand still, tears running down his face and sniffling like a little boy. The rest of the sorority sisters went wild, screaming and shouting..."kick his ass...make him cry...big fucking baby...."

Black Canary jerked hard on the nipple chain and led the Thing away. As she left, she looked back at me and mouthed, "You're next, bitch." A cold shudder went through me.

At last I was lead into the center of the room by my Mystiquie. As she jerked on my steel M, the alligator nipple clips biting into my flesh. I stumbled after her. As terrifying as the scenes had been watching the other kinks before me, I couldn't help but be sexually aroused. My cock bobbed and twitched, sticking out of its steel confinements.

As I moved, each of the twenty small steel rings cut into my swollen cock. My balls swung low, stretched and weighted by the six heavy steel rings wedged up above my testicles. With each step, I felt the long, hard, heavy steel pipe dildo that had been forced up my ass.

I stood in the center of the room feeling extremely exposed in my naked sexually aroused state. I tried to control the trembling in my legs. I waited expectantly.

A woman with long black hair stepped out from the crowd of sorority girls. She wore a black cape, a pointed black mask, black gloves, black boots that came up to her knees, a tight silk half-shirt (that barely covered her high firm tits) and a tiny thong. Her long lithe body was enhanced by the costume, making her appear almost snake-like. Her stomach was flat and hard. Her legs were long and muscular. She was obviously an athlete and extremely well built.

As she moved toward me, I watched her breasts rise and fall beneath the tight silk top. Her hips moved from side to side as she strutted toward me. I moved my gaze up and down her seductive torso.

"Huntress," my Mystiquie address her, "Here is my gift to you." I raised my eyes, looking up into her face. Wearing her tall spiked boots, she was slightly taller than I was in my bare feet. Her lips were painted with bright red lipstick. Her deep black hair cascaded down around her shoulders and across her breast. As she gazed back into my eyes, I was sucked into her deep blue orbs.

Taking my nipple leash, she inclined her head to one side, looking me up and down. She reached for my cock. Holding it, she stared at it. She ran her fingers around the mushroom head and then over the protruding veins. Placing it in her palm, she heft it up and down, as if judging its weight. As she bounced my steel encased cock in her gloved hand, a small quantity of cum oozed from it slit, leaking onto her glove. She looked at the shiny slime and then back into my eyes. A smile came across her face and a cold pit of fear filled my belly. She released my cock and cupped my steel wrapped ball in her hand. Again, she bounced the scrotum as if assessing the weight its metal encasement.

She brought the cum stained glove up to my mouth. As she positioned the glove before my lips, I stuck my tongue out and licked the cum clean. Huntress smiled. "Smart boy." Then, quick like a snake, she slapped me across the face. The blow was hard and my eyes teared. A second blow, this time with the back of her hand, slapped me across the face. My vision blurred, but I stood still.

A moment passed. My vision cleared. I saw her looking at me...smiling. Huntress carried a short riding crop. She brought it down hard across the exposed portion of my cock. A small grunt escaped me, but still I stood without moving. Again she whipped me with the riding crop, but this time across my exposed testicles. Now the pain was too much and I bent over. A strangled cry came from my throat. My balls were on fire, pain shot through my groin.

Seemingly satisfied that she had broken me, Huntress jerked me back upright using the nipple clips. When she had me standing tall again, she whipped me twice across my left ass cheek. The riding crop left two red welts on my exposed white ass. I stood still for the two blows.

"Nice cock," Huntress said to the crowd. "Half his cock is bigger than the whole cock of some other bitches," she said. She moved close and kissed me. As her tongue played against my lips, I opened slightly. Not daring to do anything wrong, I let her probe my mouth.

Leaning back, Huntress softly whispered to me, "We're going to have some real fun tonight. Beth (as I later learned was my pledge's name) told me all about you."

Turning to the crowd, Huntress said, "Stop by my room and sign up for this kink. He should be worth it. Come Man of Steel." She led me away.

Huntress led me down a hallway to a room on the far right side. She opened the door and pulled me inside. She left me standing in the dark as she moved about the room. A moment later there was a flash of light.. Blinded by the flash, I struggled not to fall. Several more flashes went off, and then I stood in darkness again. Huntress began to light candles. When the room was bathed in the light of about a dozen candles, she began taking more pictures. After about twenty photos, she placed the camera on the desk. Seeing the questioning look on my face, Huntress said, "If you're lucking, the pictures will only end up on the Kappa website. If not...well, you'll be famous."

Huntress led me to an area near the center of the room. Two chains hung from ceiling hooks. She secured one of my wrists to a chain, then the other. Once the chains were attached and lock, she tightened them. My arms were stretch up and from my shoulders. She stepped back to assess her work. Smiling, she slapped me across my thigh with her riding crop.

Next she fastened a collar around my neck. I recognized it as a dog's training collar. Two electric probes, extending from a small black transmitter, bite into my throat. Using a D-ring on the collar, she ran another chain from the collar, around the steel M leading to my nipples, and finally to the steel rings attached to my cock and balls. The short length of the chain required that I keep my head slightly bent. With my head bent I could not look her in the face. Rather, my eyes were just at the leave where I could see her heaving breast.

She was getting excited. Her breathing was faster and slightly irregular. I gazed down her flat stomach to her tiny silk thong. I could make out the shape of her pussy lips. Her cunt was shaven and a wet spot showed where her slit was.

Huntress attached two short electric leads to the probes on my neck and then connected the lead to the chain. She checked to make sure the chain was contacting both the steel rings around my scrotum and the rings around my cock. Stepping back, she said, "Now lets just test this out."

The intensity of the pain was beyond anything that I could describe. A shot of hot electricity went into my neck. At the same time, the current was carried down the chain into my nipples, cock and balls. I screamed.

For my outburst, I received an ass beating. Huntress stepped behind me and began to lash both of my ass checks. As she whipped me she yelled at me, "Shut the fuck up!" Soon my ass was covered with red swollen welts.

As much as my ass hurt from her whipping, I realized that the electric shock was much worse. I bit down on my lip until it bled, swallowing the screams that wanted to escape my throat.

When I finally shut up, Huntress was satisfied and ceased beating my ass. She walked around to stand in front of me. I gazed down at her wet crotch. Her silk thong clearly showing the effects of her oozing pussy.

"I'll give you a brief overview of your duties tonight," Huntress said. "Tonight you will suffer for the enjoyment of womanhood. As a man, you are inferior to women. Tonight you will learn to submit to that superiority. Tonight you will learn to love pain, even as you give us pleasure." Having said that, Huntress gave me another electric jolt, only this time at a higher setting. The pain in my cock and testicle made me feel like pissing myself, but the tight steel rings prohibited any such release.

"Over the years, my sisters have gotten very good at teaching men their place. Our Halloween parties are the perfect place to hone our skills. Practice makes perfect and each year our special parties train more men. Tonight is your turn to learn to service us." With that she gave me yet another jolt from the collar. As she watched me shake with pain, Huntress laughed so hard that her big round tits almost fell out of her small tight costume.