Cindy's Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke, a pitch of cold water was being thrown in my face. My left eye was swollen almost shut and blood dripped from my mouth and nose. From the state of my face, it appeared that Knockout had continued her pugilistic barrage until she finally realized that I was truly unable to respond. Only then, with the Huntress stepping in had the beating stopped.

"Do you love me know bitch?" Knockout shouted in my face. She was in a rage, spittle flying in my bloody visage as she made her demand.

"Yes," managed to mumble. I hung there. I realized that all resistance was futile.

"Good, then kiss my ass," Knockout said. She pulled the tight green satin shorts from her torso. I stared at her cunt; it was covered with short curly red hair. The next image that I had was of her round firm ass being pushed into my face.

I leaned forward and placed my bruised, swollen lips against her ass. I kissed the cold white skin. I continued to kiss her ass, holding my lips tightly to her skin, until she said, "Lick my crack."

I stuck out my tongue and licked her ass crack. She leaned over, raising her ass higher and pushed it further into my face. I ran my tongue up and down her ass crack, wetting her crack with my saliva. I could tell that she enjoyed the sensation of my spit running down her ass to her cunt. Soon her ass crack was full of my saliva. As I continued to lick her ass, I was force to swallow my own tainted saliva. The faint taste of sweat and shit flavored the fluid as I was forced to drink it.

Knockout leaned all the way over, now forcing her sopping wet cunt onto my mouth. I switch my tongue to her cunt. I licked up from her clit to the junction of her ass crack. I flattened my tongue and lapped like a dog. As I moved my tongue up her inverted slit, I curled my tongue up and into her twat.

As Knockout began to cum, I stuck my tongue out and held it stiffly. Like a small cock, I thrust my tongue in and out of her cunt hole. When she came, she ejaculated in short streams. I caught each stream of quim in my mouth and swallowed it. As her orgasm faded, Knockout held her cunt tight around my mouth and nose. I felt her stomach muscles tighten and then a long fetid fart was released into my face. Too tired to even try to fight, I held my head still and tried to hold my breath. Sensing my predicament, Knockout remained with her ass in my face until I was, at last, forced to breath in her putrid anal emission.

"Good doggy," Knockout said, as she rose and put her bright green satin shorts back on. Then she stepped down hard on my swollen erect cock with her pointed green pumps. Grinding her heel into the bulbous head of my cock until I cried out, she smiled at me.

Knockout thanked Huntress with a kiss. She also stuck her fingers up Huntress's tiny thong and into her soaking cunt. Turning, Knockout thrust her cunt soaked fingers into my mouth. I sucked her fingers clean. Knockout said, "See you again later tonight," and left.

Knockout was not even through the door when Polaris appeared. As Knockout walked out, Polaris walked in. Again, Huntress French kissed the new arrival. Once the kiss was complete, Polaris strode over to where I was hanging on my knees.

Polaris's outfit was imaginative if nothing else. She was totally green. Her hair was dyed a florescent green. She wore a green corset with matching green high-cut panties. Under the panties, she wore green suspender type nylons, open at the crotch and the ass. Green 4 inch spikes and a green cape completed the costume. In her hand was a green fiberglass rod, about three feet long.

Polaris pulled up the bar stool, took of her shoes and offered me her feet. I extended my tongue and began licking the soles of her feet. She moved her feet downward, thrusting her toes into my mouth. I instinctively began to suck on her toes.

When I had cleaned one foot to her satisfaction, Polaris gave me the second. Once I had finished with her feet, Polaris had me wash her legs with my tongue. By the time I had licked both her green nylon sheathed legs, from her ankles to her crotch, my mouth was dry.

As if in anticipation of my dilemma, Polaris pulled a bottle of green liquid from a pocket in her cape. Tilting my head back, she poured it down my throat. Instead of relief, the green fluid burned my bruised lips and throat. Gagging on the fluid as she continued to pour it down my throat, I recognized the taste as that of a cheap antiseptic mouthwash.

Polaris slid her chair in closer and began to unhook the front of her corset. When she was exposed from her belly button to the cleft of her tits, she positioned herself in front of my mouth. With my tongue still burning from the astringent, I began to lick her from her abdomen up to her cleavage. When I reached her tits, she pulled the corset to the sides and let me feast upon her tits.

The soft white flesh of her tits was perhaps the most pleasant taste that I had to that point in the evening. I licked around her areoles and suckled on her nipples. As I suck, I was rewarded with a small quantity of milk. Like a hungry, greedy baby, I suctioned my lips around her nipples and sucked harder. After I had drank from both her large round breast, she pushed me away.

Polaris reached into another pocket on her cape and removed a green latex dildo. The green faux cock was about 6 inches long and perhaps 6 inches in diameter. Polaris took out a short harness and shoved the dildo through a whole in the center. Then she reached out and strapped the harness over my mouth and around my head.

Tightening and securing the harness, Polaris removed her green nylon panties. Leaning back and raising her hips, she slowly impaled herself onto the green cock. When her green tinted public hair was nestled against my face, she began to slowly, rhythmically fuck herself. As she rode the green cock protruding from my mouth, she began to beat my back with her green fiberglass rod in rhythm to her fucking.

My poor red bruised beaten back suffered terribly under the biting sting of the thin fiberglass rod. New welts were laid upon the prior welts, until it felt as if the flesh was being stripped from my body.

I attempted to fuck her back with my mouth, pulling back on each outward stroke and driving my head forward on each penetration. In and out, pumping and thrusting my head like some animated bobble head, I face fucked her.

When I was sure that I could bear no more beating and my neck muscles were burning with exertion, Polaris came. She arched her back and grabbed her tits, pinching and twisting the nipples. Her orgasm lasted a long time, all the while during which she continue to slam her cunt onto my mouth cock.

As last her orgasm subsided, Polaris pulled herself of the green latex dildo. She rose and stood over me, legs spread wide, pussy juice and quim coating her cunt, her large white tits hanging over my head.

"My such a nice big cock you have," Polaris said. "Too bad the only fuck you get is with your face." She reached up and gathered a handful of her cunt juices and took my cock in her hand. She began to rapidly pump and squeeze my aching cock.

I began to feel my own orgasm building. However, even as it built, I could feel the cold steel rings holding the sperm deep within my balls. I got hotter and hotter, thrusting my hip forward, physically begging her to continue to stroke my cock, moaning and writhing.

My cock, so cold from the restriction of blood caused by the hard steel rings, was numb. I could feel her masturbation of my cock...and it felt so damn good...but my orgasm would not come.

As she continued to pump my cock, I threw my head back...the big green dildo cock still sticking out of my mouth. I thrashed my head side to side. I attempted to bring my legs together, but they were firmly separated by the ankle spreader.

OH GOD...I need to cum...but try as I might...I couldn't. The pain...the pleasure...they were blurred in an unreal sensation of desire and frustration. I couldn't endure any more...again I cried, tearing rolling down my face like some sissy faggot bitch.

"Oh, I guess you really don't want to cum after all...too bad," and so saying Polaris released my cock. OH GOD...I attempted to thrust my aching cock back into her hot hand...PLEASE my mind screamed....DON"T STOP...but it was to no avail.

Polaris unstrapped the green latex dildo from my mouth. I cried out, "PLEASE...DON"T STOP...MAKE ME CUM...OH GOD....PPPPLLEASE!"

As a reward for my outburst, Polaris gave me the back of her hand across the face. Then she kicked me in the balls. I doubled over in pain and humiliation, crying and moaning. "Don't you ever dare tell a Kappa what to do! You got that you piece of cunt sucking male shit!" she berated me.

Polaris put her shoes back on. She turned to Huntress and said, "Good luck. I don't think this pussy is going to make it." She kissed Huntress again and left.

I was totally destroyed. My body was a sheet of welts, bruised and torn skin. My cock had been in a state of erection for hours, yet tightly restricted by the 20 steel rings encasing the lower half of my cock's shaft. The restriction of blood had caused my cock to go numb, yet it remained grossly swollen and enlarged. While numb and cold from lack of blood flow, my cock had taken on a deep purple color. Blood veins, engorged with blood and restricted by the steel rings, coursed the full length of my cock in a twisted mass of bulging ropes. My balls were equally cold and purple. Bruises on my testicles showed where they had been kicked, whipped and beaten. My balls were pulled down by the six steel rings, stretched bizarrely away from my body.

I hung limp. My arms were stretch back and up. My shoulders burned from the hanging, burned from the whippings. My neck was stiff and sore, forced down by the chain attached to my nipple clips. My tits were covered with welts and my nipples had been reduced to torn, bloody, tattered bits of flesh. Only my ass remained relatively unharmed, and that was filled with the weight of the solid steel dildo that was lodged deep in my colon.

Yet, now I was lost in a dim daze. Pain and pleasure had combined into an indistinguishable blur. I hurt all over, inside and out...but I would have given, would have done anything to cum...

There was another knock on the door. Huntress went to open it and in step Supergirl. My god! It was my sweet Cindy, come to save me. I mumbled, "Cindy, oh god, Cindy...help me, please..."

The petite blonde stepped into the room. The tight blue stretch top was molded to her pert firm high tits. The big "S" stretched across her tits, her hard nipples pressing out against the material. The short red skirt barely reached to the middle of her hard muscled thighs. The high shiny red boots came up to her knees. As she walked toward me, the red cape swirled around her waist.

"What the fuck is this prick talking about?" Supergirl said. I blinked the tears from my eyes. The small oval face came into focus. Her deep blue eyes looked into mine. She flicked the long blonde hair back out of her face. It was not Cindy.

"Poor fuck is around the bend I think," Huntress said. "Too much prick and not enough brains," she chuckled. "Of course, it hasn't helped that he's had the shit kicked out of him."

"Well, as long as he's still got that big fucking hard-on, he's meat to me," Supergirl laughed. "I just love breaking balls," she said. With that she gave me my third kick in my balls of the night. A ragged, guttural scream broke from my raw throat. My hard swollen cock bobbed up and down, as if mocking me.

Supergirl was lean and muscular. Her stomach was washboard flat. Her tits, so round and firm, were perfect 36-C cups. Of course, she had no brassiere on and her breast shown high and proudly from her costumed chest.

"Poor thing," Supergirl said to me, stepping forward and taking my head in her hands. Looking down at me, she cradled my head against her bare stomach. Tears streaming down my face, I kissed and kissed her abdomen.

"Please...please," I mumbled.

"Please what?" Supergirl said.

I knew what I had to say. "Please use me," I sniffled.

"Sure bitch, anything you want," Supergirl said smugly. She walked behind me. Standing at my side, she reached behind my head and pushed down. I bent over as far as my restrains would allow me. I heard a sharp metallic snapping sound, as the coiled length of chain that she carried fall to her side. The woman of steel was armed with her own symbolic steel chain.

I clenched my stomach, bit my lip and prepared myself.

The chain rattled and snapped as it spun through the air. When it connected with my ass, I could do nothing but endure. Once, twice...ten times, the chain ripped across my raw white flesh. On the tenth time, Supergirl connected with the base of the large steel anal plug that resided in my sphincter. The ringing sound of steel on steel rang through the room. She stopped and looked at Huntress. There was a moment of silence, and then both girls broke out laughing.

Supergirl repositioned herself and began to swing the chain at the steel anal plug. She connected with her target the majority of the times. The times she missed, the chain tore into the exposed flesh of my ass. The times she connected with the large round base of the steel pipe up my ass, it sent reverberating shockwaves up into my guts.

Try though she might, even Supergirl could not drive the large steel butt plug any further into my ass. But she didn't fail for trying. As strong as the superheroine was, her mighty arm finally gave out.

Supergirl walked back to face me. She was bathed in sweat, her tight blue stretch top sticking to her wet body. She sat on the bar stool, breathing heavily. She spread her legs and raised her skirt. She was naked underneath. Her pussy was not shaven. She forced her cunt onto my mouth. Her thick blonde bush tickled my face as I ate her.

I have always enjoyed eating shaved pussy more than natural bushes. No matter how careful, whenever I have wound up eating an unshaved cunt, I always end up chocking on stray pubic hairs.

Trimmed though her blonde bush was, Supergirl was no exception. With my mouth dry and my tongue tired, each stray pubic hair caused me to gag. Supergirl's only response was too grind her cunt harder into my mouth.

I suck and ate her cunt as hard as I could. I only wanted her to cum. I only wanted release. For once in my life, I only wanted my cunt eating to end.

Thankfully, at least her cunt was wet with pussy juices. I drank her pussy juices to slake my great thirst. As I licked her cunt, I used my tongue to tease her clit from under its hood. Her pussy lips peeked out slightly from her vulva. Supergirl became wetter and I drank the fragrant emissions of her cunt with relish.

As Supergirl came, her pussy juices were joined by her quim. The semi-thick white liquid flowed down my throat and dripped down my chin. I drank and swallowed all the cum that she gave me.

Supergirl did not pull away, as the previous four girls had, but rather she continued to ride my tongue. I used my tongue to clean her cunt, licking between the lips, down her slit, down to her ass. I was rewarded with another growing climax.

As her breathing became more labored, Supergirl wrapped her hands in my hair. Now she was moaning softly and thrusting her hip up into my mouth. Her thrusts became hard and faster. A moment later, she froze..arched her back...and came again.

Her second orgasm was as intense as the first, although it lasted longer. Again she filled me with her sweet sticky white quim. I lapped like a dog, licking and swallowing every drop.

"Good boy," Supergirl said with a smile. "You sure can eat pussy." I smiled up at her. She tousled my hair and got off the chair. She knelt down in front of me. She took the naked end of my cock and stroked her wet sopping cunt. Her copious cunt juices flowed down the big mushroom cock head, down the swollen purple shaft, down onto the tight steel rings, finally soaking my own shaven pubic area.

Supergirl took the mushroom head of my cock just inside her hot cunt. I could feel the radiant heat as if it was burning my raw penis. Up and down she stroked her cunt. Up against her clit, she rubbed the big mushroom penis head. So sensitive...so numb...I moaned...I groaned...oh god!

Supergirl slid my cock into her hot tight cunt. The top six inches of my cock that was naked, swollen and erect, slide smoothly into her pussy. She stopped when her cunt contacted the steel rings. Holding my cold cock inside her burning hot cunt, Supergirl took my face in her hands. Looking deeply into my eyes, she kissed me. Her tongue probed my mouth, swirling around my tongue. Then she sucked my tongue into her mouth, sucking until it felt like she would tear it from my throat.

Hot cunt juices flowed down my cock, coating its cold flesh with its steaming hot viscous fluid. Supergirl held my cock tight with her cunt, kaggling her pussy muscles, squeezing my cock.

Then she pulled herself off my cock. The cold air back on my cock made me want to scream...but I struggled to stay quite. My beautiful Supergirl, my love, my hot fucking cunt....

Supergirl lower her skirt, brushing it straight and flat. With a hint of sadness in her voice, she said, "Too bad, it such a waste of fine fucking flesh." She sighed, then as if almost a final resolve, she kicked me in the balls once more. I slumped to the ground, hanging from my arms.

Supergirl and Huntress kissed. Then Supergirl left.

After Supergirl left, Huntress looked at the wall clock. "Guess its about time," Huntress said. "Too bad we don't have time for about a dozen more sisters, but the final ceremony takes place at midnight."

Huntress turned the shock collar on again. Using the low voltage setting, she commanded me to stand. Fighting the pain, I struggled to my feet. I swayed unsteadily.

Huntress unlocked the ankle spreader. I moved my feet together and stood more solidly. Next she unfastened my arm chains. My arms fell weakly to my sides.

Reaching out to take the steel M that was attached to my nipple clips, she lead me out of the room. We went down the hall and back into the large meeting room. The room was still dimly lit. Elastic Man and Iron Man were already in the room. Both men looked extremely beaten. As bad as I felt, I hoped that I didn't look as bad as they did.

Virtually every rubber band had been snapped from Elastic Man's genitalia. The remnant rubber bands hung in shreds from his cock and balls. His body was covered with swollen welts and bleeding scars. His face was bruised and his eyes were blackened. Darkstar stood behind him with her pencil taser.

Iron Man's legs were gashed and bleeding. Now three heavy irons hung from his terribly stretched scrotum. The three appliances swung precariously between his legs. In order to avoid having the irons hitting his raw legs, Iron Man stood leaning slightly forward, legs spread wide. Invisible Girl stood off to one side of him, her transparent costume showing spots of sweat, cum and ...what...blood? In the dim light it was not easy to discern.

As we waited the room filled with the rest of the Kappa sisters and the other kinks. I recognized Knockout, Polaris, and Rogue standing in a group, snickering and pointing toward me. As more people arrived I saw Supergirl and Miss America. The room was soon a circus of colored costumed women. Costumes of every description and design clad wild ruckus drunken, stoned, horny women. The room stank of sweat, blood, cum and perfume.

Now all seven of our corresponding superheriones and us kinks were standing in a semi-circle in the center of the basement room. Covertly, we glanced around at each other. All of us kinks showed signs of whipping, beating, electrocution, and abuse. We stood quietly, submissively. The Kappa sisterhood had clearly shown, and impressed upon each of us, the dominance of women.