Cindy's Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

"Now, you first job today will be as a barber," Friane said. I looked at the razors and then back at her. Before I could phrase my question, she continued.

"As each girl completes her shower, your job will be to shave their cunts." Friane smiled as the frown spread on my face. "That's right. You will shave every girls cunt, and you had better not miss a hair, or...god forbid!...nick or cut anyone!" Friane gave me a piercing look as she admonished me.

"If anyone gets so much as a nick, you'll think last night was a love fest compared to the punishment you will get!" Friane said.

"As you have probably noticed, there is no shave cream, only whipped cream. So, you will use the whipped cream as the shave lubricant." Friane paused to make sure that I understood her instructions. Satisfied with my head nod, she continued, "After the shave, you will clean up any remaining whipped cream from their cunts with your tongue."

I looked at the two razors and the two tubs of whipped cream. The two massive tits stuck out from my body like two blimps. With those two mammoth mammaries there was no way that I could handle a razor. Besides, the pain in my nipples from the spring paper clips was excruciating. I glanced at my shaking hands.

"Hey, pay attention!" Friane chided me. "Now, after each shave, you will get one espresso to wash down any hair or whipped cream that you ingest. And, if you do a very good job, you will get a hit off the bong. Do you understand?" she asked.

I looked at her with a pleading expression. Seeing no reciprocating look, I mutely nodded "yes".

About that time, Marry stepped from the shower and began to dry herself off. Finishing with the towel, Marry slipped her robe back on. She came over to the reclining chair and climbed in. Pulling her knees up, Marry spread her legs, exposing her red haired cunt before me.

I looked at the razors and the whipped cream. I wasn't at all sure that I was up to this. With shaking hand, I took a dollop of the cream and began to spread it over her cunt. I took care to cover the entire groin area, from her lower abdomen, all around the lips of her cunt, and down to the crack of her ass. I looked up into her eyes. Marry was smiling broadly.

Even as I reached for the razor, the bathroom door burst open and two more sorority sisters walked in. One was my blonde Mystique of last night, Beth. The other was a tall brunette. I was pretty sure that the brunette was the same girl that had been dressed as Miss America from last night.

"Hey Slut, I haven't got all day! Get you ugly ass busy or you'll get another treatment like last night. Got it bitch?" Marry growled. I picked up the razor.

I eased myself up between her legs and gently began to run the razor up her inner thighs. I took care to trim all the perimeter pubic hair before moving in upon her cunt. I found that the whipped cream was not a very good shaving cream. I had to exert considerable pressure with the razor in order to get the hair to come off.

Marry spread her legs as wide apart as she could, at least thereby allowing me full access to her cunt. Even so, as I attempted to shave her around her pussy, I found myself restricted. The main problem about wedging myself between her legs were my huge tits. Not only was their massive weight distracting me by cutting the bra straps deeply into my shoulders, but also their mass swayed and bobbed with my every movement. Each movement of my arm would send them jiggling and bouncing. Each movement of my body would send them swaying back and forth.

In addition, simply because of their enormous size, I was having extreme difficultly seeing around the massive mammaries. As I struggled to razor around Marry's cunt, I had to constantly shift my upper torso back and forth to move my tits out of the way.

Marry was obviously enjoying my predicament. "Nice set of tits you got there bitch." When I didn't reply, but rather continued to concentrate on shaving her twat, she reached out and slapped me along side the head. "I'm talking to you Slut."

"Yes, mama." I answered.

"Yes what bitch?" Marry queried.

"Yes, mama, I have a nice set of tits," I replied.

Marry raised her ass and offered it to my face. "Make sure you shave all the way up my ass crack as well Pretty," she said.

I abandoned my efforts to shift my body to facilitate my tits. Instead I pressed my biceps together, as I were attempted to create better cleavage, and stained my neck forward. I used both hands now, one hand stretching the soft nether region skin and the other hand working the razor.

It took a while and I had to work the razor in all directions to get the soft nonresistant pubic hair. I had to be extremely careful as I shaved ever so softly around the outer cunt and vulva.

By the time I was done, my upper shoulders and back were killing me. The strain of the painstaking work and the painful tearing from my massive tits had my back screaming.

"Hurry up, I'm getting cold," Marry bitched. "Lick my cunt clean."

I leaned in, my huge tits pressed against her ass, the small black steel paper clips cutting into my bleeding nipples. I lapped up and down, using my tongue like a sponge. I licked the insides of her thighs up to her cunt. I licked up from the crack of her ass, all around the smooth pink pussy lips. I ended by forcing my tongue up into her clit, flicking a last bit of whipped cream from her pussy.

As I licked and swallowed, I gagged on the occasional stray pubic hair. Even though I had struggled to remove all the shaved hair with the razor, it was inevitable that some of the cut hairs remained in the remnant whipped cream.

By the time I had finished her shave and licking, Marry's cunt was oozing quim. A small stream of translucent milky white cum was pooling at the base of her pussy. With my head still nestled between her legs, I glanced up at her. Marry smiled and raised her ass off the chair. The message was obvious.

As I forced my face down under her ass, I licked up all the spend cum. Once I had the chair cleaned, I used my tongue to lick the length of her cunt crack, cleaning up all the remaining quim.

As I sat up, I saw that Friane was busy video taping my work. She lowered the camera and said, "I'll just add this footage to you ever growing videography" Friane then handed me a small espresso. I downed the hot black liquid like a shot.

The scalding liquid burned my throat. But, it also washed the stray pubic hairs out of my throat. The caffeine also gave me a mental and physical jolt.

Friane looked at Marry. "Good enough for a hit?" she asked.

Marry looked at me, teasing me with a vixen grin. "Well,...ok." Then looking at me, she said, "You owe me and I will collect, Slut. Give him the hit."

Friane raised the bong to my mouth and lit the bowl. I took a huge lung full of sweet weed. I held the smoke inside until it felt like my lungs would explode. Then, just as I started to exhale, Friane clamped her soft beautiful lips onto my and boggarted the smoke.

Beth climbed into the chair as soon as Marry got out. I looked sheepishly at the pretty blonde. I wondered what she thought of me now, dressed like some matronly drag whore. I flashed back to the night that I fucked her and her two Siamese blonde clones.

That night I was a fucking machine, a fucking stud...fucking those three nubile nymphs, even as Brad, Steve and Charlie fucked my lovely Cindy. That night I had been a man, a hard 10-inch fucking cock. Now, here I sat in front of her...my cock strapped up between my legs, a dildo up my ass, tits on my chest, make-up like a two-dollar whore...shaving her cunt.

"Don't you look cute!" Beth said. "I wish my tits were that big." She wrapped her hand around each side of her pert 34-C breasts and pushed them together. The quarter size pink nipples stuck out hard and rigid.

"Hey, cut the shit and hurry up! I don't have all day." Miss America said from behind Beth. I looked up at the brunette. She was fingering her cunt under her towel.

"Amy never was too patient." Beth said, referring to the brunette. "Maybe you had better get busy, there's a lot go girls behind me."

I had been so obsessed, concentrating on shaving Marry's cunt that I hadn't notice all the other girls entering the bathroom. Now, besides Beth and Amy, there were three other girls. Two were in the showers and the other was just taking off her towel. I paused to ogle the thin sandy haired baby that was disrobing. Long legs, tight ass, nice large round tits...

"Hey bitch," Friane hissed at me, "no time for sightseeing."

I glanced up at Friane, and then turned back to Beth. Beth had her shapely legs draw up and spread wide at the knees. Her cunt was already shaven smooth, with just a haze of new growth. I immediately began to lather a coat of whipped cream onto her cunt. The white lubricant began to melt as if hitting a hot stove. My nostrils were filled with the smell of melting cool whip and steaming pussy.

My second cunt of the day, Beth's, went smoother and faster. The caffeine had forced me awake. After Marry's cunt, I had developed a technique to work around my massive tits. The marijuana was helping me to relax. Lastly, as Beth's cunt was already mostly shaven, it was an easier job.

I finished Beth in short time. I languished more than required, allowing myself to lick and suck her fine sweet cunt. As I thrust my tongue up against her clit and licked her to an orgasm, I hoped that I might someday get to fuck her again.

Friane gave me my espresso. This time I drank it with a small regret. I had no pubic hair to wash down and I relished the sweet taste of Beth's cum on my tongue. Friane could have cared less about my wishes, as she pressed the hot black liquid into my mouth.

Beth was extremely happy with the shave. She made me promise that I would shave her again. I eagerly agreed. Beth made sure that I got a monster hit off the bong. This time she shared the hit, wrapping her soft sweet lips tightly against mine. Beth reached forward and massaged my faux tits as we shared the smoke. She pressed my tits up against my chest, working the pudding filled balloons as if they were flesh. She ended our pot kiss by using her tongue to lick the small hollow of my neck. Chills ran up and down my spine. My cock, even tightly bound as it was, began to fill with blood and grow erect.

The pain from my cock was considerable, as my engorged flesh began to fight with the leather straps encasing it. Beth clearly understood the effect that she was having on me. She looked deeply into my eyes and watched as I fought the pain. Smiling, she leaned into me and kissed me again. "Maybe next time sweetie. I can't wait to get the log of yours back in my pussy," she said. Then caresses my cheek with her hand, she climbed out of the chair.

"Clean that chair first before I get in it," Amy demanded. I looked at the chair. It was coated with a mixture of sweat, cum and whipped cream. Noting the tone of her voice and knowing that most of the cum was Beth's, I quickly began to lap the worn fabric clean.

When I had finished licking the chair set, Friane took a damp towel and wiped the seat a second time. Seeming satisfied, Amy climbed into the chair.

When seated, Amy drabbed her long legs up over my shoulders. She didn't bother to spread her legs, but reached out and grabbed me by the neck and forced me up between her legs. Luckily, Amy had her cunt also shaved, except for a small tuft of heart shaped hair at the apex of her clit.

Amy, aka Miss America was a truly beautiful woman. Although my preference ran to blondes, this brunette was stunning. The long soft brunette hair framed her delicately face. Her hazel eyes were penetrating as she looked down at me between her thighs. I shaved her tuft of hair with, now, practiced strokes. As soon as the hair was removed, I used my tongue to clean the remaining whipped cream away. I lightly licked the length of her cunt, pausing to probe up into her clit. I distinctly remembered the flavor of her cunt from last night.

Amy's juices were flowing freely as I licked her cunt. Her sweet pussy juices washed down my throat. As I finished cleaning her, Amy said, "Looks like you need to fix your make up."

I glanced at a mirror. I looked like a well-fucked tramp. My lipstick was smeared, my hair was askew. My face was flushed, but with excitement, not blush.

Friane gave me my third espresso. Amy gave me my third bong hit. By now I was fully revved up caffeine. If not for the offsetting buzz of the pot, I would have been bouncing off the walls.

I was beginning to get the shakes in my hand again. Although now it was from the caffeine, not the stress or terror of having to shave a bunch of pussies.

I shaved a dozen girls that morning, the entire western hall of the Kappa dorm (the same portion of the dorm that I had served the night before). Besides Marry, Beth and Amy (aka, Knockout, Mystique and Miss America), I also did Rogue, Polaris and Supergirl, (now revealed as Rene, April, and Sue respectively). I especially enjoyed doing Supergirl/Sue, as she so closely resembled my lovely Cindy.

The one other girl that I recognized was the very last cunt that I shaved. That cunt belonged to none other than the other Huntress. As the athletically built girl climbed into the chair and spread her long lean legs, she introduced her self again.

As the raven hair beauty reclined, she said, "Hi, I'm Karen. Do you remember me?"

I nodded my head yes, too afraid to speak. This was the girl, the woman who had so severely tortured me the night before. I looked at the razor in my hand. For a moment a wild thought of revenge crossed my caffeine, drug hazed mind.

As if reading my thoughts, Karen said, "If didn't enjoy last night you had better be extra careful doing your duties now. One small nick...one small slip...and you'll be a neutered drag queen for the rest of you short life."

The threat was deadly effective. I quickly gave not another thought to anything but doing my very best shave job. I took painstaking effort to be soft, gently and thorough.

As I licked Karen's cunt clean from the last visages of pubic hair and whipped cream, she complimented me. "Very nice job. I knew that you could follow orders after last night's fun-and-games." Looking at Friane, she said, "Give him an extra hit before he begins cleaning the toilets."

Getting out of the chair, Karen gave me a French kiss. "Good boy. Come back again and maybe I'll let you stick that big thick cock up this smooth soft pussy."

When Karen left the bathroom, it was just Friane and me. Friane turned off the camera and then told me that I had to clean the bathroom. She pointed to a tray beneath one of the toilets. It had a pair of latex gloves, a sponge, a toilet brush, and some liquid cleaner. "I'll be back in an hour. You had better had this place spotless...unless you want to go visit Karen's room again." Smiling at me, Friane headed out the door.

For the next hour, I crawled around the bathroom cleaning. Fortunately, it was a girl's bathroom and so it was much cleaner to start with. No piss on the floor from some guy missing the toilet, no three-week's worth of soap scum in the showers, etc.

I had just finishing the last stall when Friane came back. Walking around the bathroom, she gave it a brief inspection. "Nice work Slut. All that cleaning experience at the house seems to have paid off. Now, put that stuff back under the toilet. We need to get going."

Without further ado, I returned the cleaning supplies and got up off the floor. Friane lead me out of the house and to her car. We climbed in. "It's getting late. Time to return your clothes to Annie my little Cinderella," Friane said with a big smile.

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers
12