Cindy's Slut Ch. 14

Story Info
The girls celebrate Thanksgiving
3.9k words
3.79
22.7k
3
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
108 Followers

Ch. 14 - Turkey Day

The sun was just peeking through the curtains as I awoke. Cindy and Friane were already getting dressed. Through blurry eyes, I watched them put on their clothes. I thought that I was mistaken, as they were putting on camo t-shirts and pants. I could see the nipples through the tight t-shirts...obviously no bras.

The sun was shining through the window by now. The bright light hurt my blood shot eyes. I started to sit up and then fell the pain shoot through me. I had momentarily forgotten about the huge anal plug that the girls had left stuck up my ass from last night.

About that time, Ben woke up. He also uttered a small cry of anguish as he moved to a sitting condition. It was apparent that his ass plug was just as painful as mine.

The noise brought the attention of the two girls. "Good morning men...or should I say "meat". Friane broke out into a fit of giggles as she said this. Why she thought this was so funny, I didn't know...but I dread that I soon would.

"To the kitchen meat," Cindy said, grinning back at Friane. Ben and I got slowly to our feet. We waddled into the kitchen, the enormous anal plugs making walking almost impossible.

We found Annie, Marsha, Cory and Dane already in the kitchen. Like Cindy and Friane, Annie and Marsha were dressed in camo. Dane was still naked, like Ben and myself, but Cory was already dressed in his police uniform.

As we reached the table, Marsha turned to Cory and said, "Help get these three dressed." She went back to smoking her joint. Marsha handed the joint to Annie, who also toked up. Then the joint went to Cindy and Friane. It seemed that the girls were getting an early buzz.

I glanced back at Cory and watched as he strapped Danes wrist up to his armpits. When he finished with Dane, he did the same to Ben and then me. When he was done, he paused to look to his mistress Marsha for approval and further instructions.

The three of us guys stood there, naked with our arms bound up like ...wings. I tried to move my arm and found that all I could do was kind of flap it up and down. This seemed a bad omen.

"Ok, get on with it," Marsha told Cory. He reached down onto the table and opened a grocery bag. He took out three ball gags, three large red clown noses, and three feather dusters. He picked out the gag and looked at me. His expression was one of sad knowing regret. My groggy mind began to register the full situation. OMG...Thanksgiving...turkey day...

In a few minutes three "man-turkeys" stood around the table. Each of us had a ball gag firmly strapped into our mouths. The big red clown noses covered most of our faces, giving us some ambiguity.

Annie had left to her house and now returned with a steaming platter of turkey...or as closer examination revealed...turkey drumsticks. As she put the plate on the table, Friane ordered, "Bend over the table Turkey men." Being perhaps the best "trained" of the three, I bent over immediately. Dane was right behind me, while Ben lagged. A hard slap up along side his face by Friane drove the hesitation from him. The three of us stood...or more correctly bent., over the big oak table. Each of our respective women walked around behind us.

"Spread those turkey legs," Marsha shouted. As we bent and spread out legs, Marsha directed Cory, "Hey asshole. You're a cop. Make them assume the position."

Cory walked around the table, kicking our legs out, forcing them as wide as we could go, forcing us to fall onto the table. When we were sufficiently spread, each of our girls pulled the large anal plugs from our asses.

The pain of having the huge rubber plug torn from my ass was almost as bad as when it went in. Having held the big ass plug in my butt all night, my ass had become accustom to being filled by the massive intruder.

It took a considerable effort for my petite little Cindy to pry the mass of slimy rubber from my ass. With a good deal of grunting, from both of us, the big shitter finally popped out of me.

The sensation left behind was one of thankfulness that the pain was gone and one of being left with a vast empty void. Luckily?...the void didn't remain long. Each girl took one of the big greasy turkey drumsticks and... well, in a matter of moments we were true "turkey men".

The turkey leg was buried in my ass, with only the very end of the bone protruding from my sphincter. The meat felt softer than the hard rubber anal plug. The meat was still warm from the oven.

Immediately after ramming the turkey legs up our asses, the women jammed the feather dusters up our asses. Now the three of us guys had nice feather tails.

"Time to rock," Cindy said. She pulled me upright and led me by the "wing" to the back door. As I hesitate, she jerked the arm and glared up at me. "Don't start that shit now Jonnie, its going to be a long enough day as it is. Move it." Cindy gave me a tug toward the door as she said this.

The three girls lead their three bare ass naked turkeys out to the parking area. Instead of being put in Cindy or Marsha's cars, we were pushed into the back of Dane's pickup. Cory and Marsha climbed into his squad car.

November is cold in Minnesota. The girls threw an old tarp over us. The three girls climbed into the cab and the truck hit the street. Us three guys huddled under the tarp. The bed of the truck was dirty and cold.

Minutes later the truck came to a stop. The tarp was pulled of us and Annie ordered us out of the truck. I glanced around. We were standing near a covered atrium. It took a moment or two to deduce where we were. As I looked around, I saw the river, the trees, and I recognized the park.

Annie, Friane and Cindy stood before us, their nipples clearly straining against their T-shirts in the cold November morning. Each woman held a paintball rifle. Cindy reached out and wrapped her warm hand around my cold shriveled cock. "You cold turkey boy?" she asked with a big smile. She released my cock and put her hand on her tit, tweaking the hard nipple. "Me too!" she said with a grin.

"Ok, you've got a 5 minute head start. If you can get your fucking turkey asses to the main gate before we shoot your asses, you're free for thanksgiving. Cory is waiting at the gate in his cruise. But, if we shoot your naked little assholes before you get there, your meat for the holiday! Understand bitches?" Annie queried.

I wasn't sure what she meant by "meat for the holiday", but I could guess. All I was concerned about was the part that said, "Free for Thanksgiving".

When none of us turkeys said anything, Annie looked at Cindy. Cindy spoke into a small walkie-talkie. "Birds on the loose," she said. Then looking at us, winking at me, she said, "Run you fucking birds!"

I took off as fast as I could. The snow was cold on my feet and the turkey drumstick up my ass made running difficult at best. I glanced back and saw that Dane was running toward the river. Behind me I saw Ben following me. "Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled at him. "Split up!"

The run to the main gate must have been almost a mile. It was a blur of snow and trees. The girls were behind us almost immediately... so much for a five-minute head start. As I ran through the woods, I dodged and weaved. I didn't try to run straight for Cory's car. Dane did. It was a mistake. I saw him go down, as I broke right. Slipping in the snow, there was no way that he was going to outrun the girls. The three women closed on him in a heartbeat. I heard him cry and watched as they riddled him with shots. I could hear the hard splat shout as the paint balls slammed into his naked body. He must have been hit by a dozen shots. The three girls left him lying in the snow, covered with red, yellow and green paint.

I was weaving around a pile of picnic table when I heard Friane yell, "There he goes." For a minute I thought they might have meant me. Clamping my ass cheeks together, ignoring the pain, I put on a burst of speed.

A moment later I heard Ben's screams. I heard the shouts of glee from the girls. Ben was gone.

I saw the squad car. I broke from the wood and ran toward the vehicle. I was almost there. As I leapt the wheel stops and started to cross the parking lot. I saw Cory sitting behind the wheel. I had made it!

The passenger door opened and Marsha stepped out. At first I it didn't register...all I knew was that I had made it. As she stepped around the vehicle, I saw her raise the gun. Too late, I tried to stop...tried to veer. I felt the sharp sting of the paint balls almost before I heard the gun. Three slammed into my chest, leaving welts and blotches of blue paint. I slipped and went down. Marsha continued to walk toward me, shooting me over and over. The paint balls hurt like hell! I tried to curl up...to cover my body.

When Marsha reached me, she used her foot to kick me in the ribs, causing my body to open up to her assault. I covered my head, wrapping my arms across my big red clown nose. She took her time. She shot me in the ass, the groin, and the cock. She kept shooting until she was out of ammunition.

The other three girls arrived about the time Marsha fired her last round. All three of the girls were laughing hilariously. Like three wild valkyries, they whooped and did their victory dance.

Half an hour later we were all back at Cindy's apartment. Four turkey men, drumsticks up their ass, strapped down across the big oak kitchen table again, with four naked women standing behind them. Our arms had been unbound, only to be stretched and strapped down across the table. Cory was tied down across from me, our faces just a few inches apart. Dane and Ben were strapped down to my left and right, again their heads just inches from Cory's and mine.

The women were playing a bizarre version of music chairs. Each would pass the tequila bottle, then the bong, and then they would administer 10 lashes with a spatula across the ass of the guy in front of them. After each round, the girls would rotate around the table to the next guy. This went on for about an hour, each of the girls having about 10 or 12 bouts with each guy. Since our heads were pinned to the table, it was impossible to see who was beating your ass, and I lost count after the first several administrations.

Finally, the girls stopped. The girls untied us and lead us to the living room. We were instructed to get down on our hands and knees. Then, we were told to lie on our sides and form a circle. As we lie there, Annie announced that Thanksgiving dinner would be served according to a "special" menu. She then announced that the special menus would be determined by a cock-sucking contest.

Marsha took over and gave us the rules for the contest. Each guys was to suck the cock of the guy to his right. We were to suck that guys cock until he came, making sure to swallow all his cum. The first one to complete his blowjob would get to eat a special meal. The losers would eat another, alternative meal.

Cory was to my right, so I had his cock to suck. Ben was to my left and had my cock. Cory would have to suck off Dane and Dane got Ben. Without any further directions, I heard Cindy shout "Go!"

I knew that this was a contest that I didn't want to lose. I didn't know for sure what the "special" or the "alternative" meals were, but I feared the worst. I immediately wrapped my lips around Cory's cock and began to suck. I used every trick that I could think of (everything that would get me off) and went to work. I used my hands to play with his balls. I stuck two of my fingers up his ass and massaged his prostrate. I coated his cock in my saliva, using my tongue to probe his slit.

Even as I was working on Cory, Ben was busy working on me. For being a macho type guy, I was surprised that Ben was such a good cocksucker. As Ben worked his tongue around my cock and squeezed my testicles, I felt my orgasm beginning to build.

Sensing that I might ejaculate before Cory, I twisted my body trying to make it harder for Ben to stay on my cock. At the same time, I took my hand from Cory's balls and the saliva coating his shaft to jack his off.

The girls were standing around us, cheering for their respective slut. As they shouted and applauded, their beautiful naked tits bounced up and down. My ears rang with the cries of "fuck him", "suck his cock", eat his cum....

I was so obsessed trying to keep Ben from bringing me to a climax that I missed the telltale signs that Cory was about to cum. The first I knew, he was shooting thick jets of salty cum down my throat. In the twisting mass of bodies, I had to fight to keep my mouth wrapped around his cock, sucking and swallowing as fast as he ejaculated into my mouth.

Cindy was cheering that I had won! But, at the same time Friane was also shouting that Ben had won!

Cindy reached out and grabbed my hair, pulling my mouth from Cory's ejaculating cock. Thick jets of cum shoot out of his cock, hitting me in the right eye and across my nose.

Seeing this, Friane demonstrated to show that her slut had won. Friane pulled Ben from my cock. As she did so, a stream of his spittle and my cum ran down his chin.

A shouting match ensured. Both Cindy and Friane insisted that their cock sucking sluts had won. No one seemed ready to concede. The only thing that was clear was that both Cory and Dane had not won.

As the naked horny girls passed the bong around, they reached an accord. It was decided that both Ben and I would be considered as winners. Dane and Cory were the losers.

The girls took the four of us into the kitchen. The girls forced us onto the floor under the table, and then the girls began to place food upon the table. The smell of warm bread, cooked meat, potatoes and gravy filled the room. My stomach rumbled. I had not eaten (well, except for my recent stomach full of Cory's cum) for almost 48 hours.

The naked girls proceeded to eat their holiday meal. Kneeling between Cindy's legs, I began to wonder what (if anything) was going to be my "special" meal. No sooner had the though passed my mind, then Cindy pushed her chair back. Her hand came down under the table. In her hand was an ear of corn. As I took the corn from her, she slid the chair back even more and raised her knees.

With Cindy's naked shaved pussy facing me, I took a quick guess as to what I was supposed to do with the corn. Reaching up, I carefully spread her labia and inserted the corn into her vagina. Cindy sighed slightly as the warm, knobby husk of corn enter her cunt. Cindy raised her hips slightly and pushed her pussy further onto the corn.

I looked at the other three bitches. I saw that each of them was now fucking their respective mistress with an ear of corn. I looked back at the corncob as I continued to fuck Cindy with it. The ear of corn was now coated with a thick layer of cunt cum and pussy juice.

The cunt fucking with the corn continued, a new ear being used each time the old ear cooled. The feeling of the hot corn cock in their cunts must have been heavenly, because all the girls had multiple orgasms, coating the intruding corncobs with their own unique cunnly cunt butter.

After four ears of corn, Cindy pushed herself away from the table. She told me to get up. The other three girls gave the same commands to their bitches. The girls then told us to bend over the table. I looked for a clear spot. My hesitation was rewarded with a hard slap on my ass and having my face forced into a plate of gravy and mashed potatoes.

With the four of us slut bitches bent over the table, the girls pulled the turkey legs from our asses. Using the protruding turkey bones, it was relatively easy for the girls to remove the turkey legs. However, as the meat had been cooked, not all of it came out with the bone. I, for one, found my ass still filled with a large clump of meat and gristle.

The girls directed us slut bitches to sit. We each took a chair. Plates were set in front of us...

Friane broke the silence by announcing that the two winners, Ben and I would get the vegetarian plates. With that the Cindy and Friane gave each of us a plate full of cunt corn. By now the cobs were cold, thickly coated with quim and cunt juices. We each had eight cobs of corn. "Now make sure you girls eat all of that corn. You want to grow up to be big and strong," Cindy laughed. I looked at the pile of corn before me. I truly didn't know whether I could eat that much...but it was clear that I had little choice.

It was then that Marsha said, "And you two fucking loser bitches get the meat plates." Marsha placed a plate full of ragged turkey legs in front of Cory. Annie placed a similar plate of turkey legs in front of Dane.

"Like the lady said, eat up...and eat it all," Annie quipped. Cory looked like he was already going to be sick. Cory looked at Friane as if to say..."please".

Friane just smiled at him. "Eat up bitches. You still have to clean up the kitchen before dark," she said.

I struggled to eat my entire cunt covered cum corn. I ate slowly and deliberately. With each mouthful of cold quim coated corn, I gave a small prayer of thanks that (at least) I wasn't eating a plate full of turkey meat that had been up someone's ass for a full day.

Cory threw up about halfway through his plate of shit flavored turkey legs. The smell of his vomit almost made me gag back up my corn. I fought to keep it down.

Marsha was screaming at Cory to stop retching and to eat his shit. She pushed his face into the vomit and regurgitated meat. Cory could only double over and cover himself. The beating the ensued was vicious. After breaking the wooden spoon over Cory's back, Marsha drug him across the floor. She took a leather belt off the door rack and continued to wipe his quivering body. Marsha went ballistic. Some there wasn't a spot of flesh on Cory's body that wasn't covered with cuts and welts. The beating finally ended when Marsha exhausted herself.

Marsha grabbed the rest of the meat from in front of Dane and that remaining on Cory's plate. "This is your breakfast, lunch and dinner until you eat it all. I don't give a god damn if it takes all week!" she screamed at him. "Now, get in the shower and clean yourself up...and don't you dare use any hot water...you don't' deserve it...you filth, fucking worthless piece of shit!"

Even though I felt sorry for Cory, I was relieved. When he stopped eating, and with Marsha's tirade, the meal ended. I still had almost two ears of corn left. Ben still had one ear of corn uneaten. Dane benefited the most, as Marsha took almost one whole shit flavored turkey leg off his plate and designed it for poor Cory.

"All of you bitches get in the shower...NOW!" Annie shouted. The four of us moved quickly to the shower, helping Cory on the way. A short, cold five-minute shower and we were in Marsha's bedroom putting on our maid outfits. The tiny panties cut my ass crack; still raw from all the ass fucking, dildo ramming, and turkey leg intrusions it had suffered. My head was spinning, and I struggled to get the nylons on my legs and attached to the garters. The ridiculous half-shelf bra pushed my pecs into a respectable cleavage beneath the low cut black satin dress. As I pinched my feet into my 5-inch pumps, I checked the other guys.

Ben and Dane were almost done, as I was. Cory, on the other hand, was a mess. The beating that Marsha gave him made the very touch of clothes against his skin an agony. Knowing we had no other choice, the three of us help his get his lingerie and maid dress on. As Dane put one shoe on him and I put the other on, I looked up to see Cindy standing in the doorway. She looked at me and tapped her watch. I pulled Cory to his feet and the four of us quickly went back into the kitchen.

By eleven, we had the kitchen clean. I could still smell the faint odor of vomit in the air. I could only hope that the women wouldn't smell it. Even two bucket of pine cleaner hadn't completely done the job.

Bastinado
Bastinado
108 Followers
12