Cindy's Slut Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

"You three wait her," I told Dane, Cory and Ben. "I'll go get the girls for inspection."

When I got to the living room, Marsha was already asleep. Friane and Cindy were nuzzling each other, wrapped in a blanket. Friane looked up as I toddled into the room. "The kitchen is all cleaned up mistress," I said. Friane looked intently back at me. "Really?" she said. I hung my head, looking down at the floor, staring at the toes of my pumps, saying nothing else. Silence....

Finally, Cindy said, "Time for bed, Slut." She kissed Friane and then got up and took me by the hand. She led me to her bedroom. She pulled back the covers and said, "Get in." I took off my pumps and climbed into the bed. Cindy got in next to me. Feeling her soft naked body next to me, I slid my head against her breast. She held me there, gently stroking my long blonde hair. Then Cindy sighed and she pushed my head down between her legs. I crawled between her thighs and began licking her cunt. Her pussy taste slightly bitter, a mixture of dry cum and urine. She sighed again as I continued to eat her....

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers
12