Cindy's Slut Ch. 15

Story Info
Knocking Knockout Marry takes a beating.
4.8k words
4.15
20.9k
5
1

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

CH 15 KNOCKING KNOCKOUT

I was just about 1/2 way through my third set on the bench press when her legs appeared above my head. She was wearing short-shorts. The legs of her shorts flared just enough that I could see all the way up to her crotch. A glimmer of a small white satin thong was just visible up between her legs. Her midsection was bare, with her 1/2 top coming down just below her tits. As my eyes wandered from her crotch to her chest, I could clearly see the lower half of her tits, covered with sweat and matted to her short shirt.

"Hey there Jonnie, long time no see," she said. My eyes traveled up to her face. A mischievous grin covered her flush oval visage.

Oh my god! Marry. I hadn't seen her since I have spent that dreadful day at the Kappa house as a slut maid shaving the girls' pussys. Looking into her grinning face I couldn't help but feel a shudder run through me. My stomach knotted and I struggled to get the weight back up on the rack.

I experienced a mix of feelings. Some lust...I had always though that she was a tight little spinner. While I never had fucked her, I spend part of one, long, hellish night licking her clit, eating her pussy, and swallowing her cum. It was the memories of that night the gave rise to my other feeling....hatred.

Marry's workout clothes were also reminiscent of her Halloween costume, that of the super heroine Knockout. Her baggy skimpy shorts were green and her half-shirt was yellow. Except for her missing mask and showing more of her body, it was if my nemesis was here again.

I got up off the bench. All my aversions aside, I had to admire her body. Marry worked hard to sculpt her body. Her legs, although short, were ripped. She had biceps and shoulders that most guys would have wished to have. Her chest was likewise muscled, adding an appearance of even greater size to the tits on her small frame. Supported by well-formed pectoral muscles, her tits were full and firm, sitting high upon her torso.

I noted that several of the other guys in the weight room had been likewise distracted by Marry appearance. Despite all the ogling and lustful admiration from the other men, Marry had eyes only for me.

"Are you about done with you work out? Marry asked. Before I could even answer she added, "You sure are looking good."

Now it was my turn to be flustered. My animosity began to give way to the lust. After all, what guy wouldn't be flattered by a beautiful girl paying him compliments, having eyes only for him in a room full of sweating, horny admiring men.

Finding my tongue, I told her that I had just finished my last set. Giving me a big seductive smile, Marry said, "Then let's get out of here."

We didn't even bother to change our clothes, instead leaving the field house and heading for the parking lot. As we walked out, Marry wrapped herself around my arm, pressing her tits into me. When we reached the cars, Marry told me to follow her. She got into her Toyota and I got into my Chevy.

Ten minutes later we were sitting in the bar. Marry ordered shots...whiskey, not tequila. After a few shots the tension broke and we began to talk. At first the conversation was casual...how was school, did I still work out regularly, was I still dating Cindy. As the alcohol began to work on use, the conversation naturally turned to sex.

Marry wasn't surprised that I was still dating Cindy, despite all the shit that I was getting. She almost seemed to sympathize with me. She seemed very interested in why I would put up with all the fucking around, the torture, and the humiliation that I received.

I tried to explain that I loved Cindy and that it was all just a game. I had to admit that I didn't enjoy everything, but that all long as Cindy was happy...and as long as I still got to fuck her, I could endure the rest.

Then Marry started getting into the sorority stuff. As the alcohol flowed, she began to harass me about the Halloween party. She relished in reliving the way she had abused me. She began to talk louder, vividly reconstructing how she had beat the shit out of me.

I had a good buzz by then and tried to just slough it off. After all we were in public and what could I do? By the time she got though verbally reliving the way I had sucked her ass and ate her cum, the volume of her voice and the illicit nature of her conversation had virtually everyone at the bar listening. In fact, by now a small crowd had begun to form around behind us and the bartender, having stopped serving anyone else, was standing captivated before us.

Drunk or not, I figured this had gone far enough. I started to stand up to leave, saying, "Time for me to go, Marry." Before I was fully to my feet, Marry clasp a firm grip onto my forearm. Her strength again surprised me. My arm was firmly pinned to the bar.

"But, I was just getting to the part about you dressing in drag and shaving all us Kappa girls' cunts," Marry said sharply. The crowd seemed to go from looking at me, looking at Marry's crotch, and then back to staring at me.

I could almost see the crowd envisioning me in lingerie, kneeling between some girl's legs, shaving her cunt, dressed in drag. I pulled my arm back from Marry, jerking it as hard as I could. As I got to my feet, the crowd pulled back slightly. Before I could move further, Marry got to her feet. I braced myself, instinctively anticipating a fight.

Instead, Marry raised her hand and shouted, "Hey, girls, come over here. I was just about to tell everyone how Slut here shaves cunts and eats pussy." I turned my head and followed her eyes. As I looked, there across the room were Rene, Amy and Susan....three of the Kappa's that I had served as Slut, the drag queen maid.

I panicked! I pushed my way through the crowd, half running - half stumbling. I kept my head down, trying to hide my face, trying to hide from the humiliation. Marry was still waving, calling to the other Kappas. The three girls were coming across the room! I had to get out of here.

The crowd was laughing, taunting me. I heard calls of "Faggot, pussy, bitch, queer, eat me..." As I pushed past one girl, she shouted at me, "Get the fuck of me you fucking freak!" The girl standing next to her shouted at me, "Aw baby, don't go. Stay, you can shave my pussy!"

I made it to my car. I jumped in and spun out, sending a cloud of gravel back into the parking lot. God! I was so mad! I was so humiliated! I was such a freak!

But...somewhere, back in the recesses of my mind...I could see the face of that raven haired girl...shouting at me..."Don't go, stay, you can shave my pussy!" Through my drunken haze, I saw myself between her legs...her thick black pubic bush covered with white shaving crème....me dressed in a tight corset, my tits pushed up in the small cups, my nipples crushed by jagged alligator clips, my cock strapped back between my legs...pushing the big black anal plug deep into my ass, the tiny silken black French cut panties softly caressing my bound testicles..." I felt my cock beginning to grow hard.

When I got home, I stripped off my clothes and got into a hot shower. What was happening to me? The longer I was involved in these perverted, kinky sex games, the stranger I was becoming. I was so confused. I detested what I was doing, what was being done to me...but, I knew I couldn't stop. It was like being addicted.

I wrapped a towel around me and headed to the living room. I poured myself a tall glass of tequila. I loaded the bong. I turned on the stereo. I dialed through the stations. A blur of sounds...and then, "Bad Boys Get Spanked" by Joan Jet. Fate...

I sat back and took several deep drags off the bong. My towel fell open. Almost without thinking, I began to slowly stroke my cock. Slowly, I worked the shaft. I filled my hand with spit, coating my cock shaft. I began to thrust my hip upward to the heavy beat of the music. God, it felt so good...

I had finished about 1/2 of the tequila and had stopped jacking-off to load a second bowl, when there was a knock on the door. I froze. Who the fuck could it be? I sat there...waiting....silence.

Perhaps I had imagined it. The music was loud, I was stoned.

I sat there, my swollen 10-inch cock sticking up through my towel like fleshy phallus. I put the lighter to the bong and took another big hit. Thin Lizzy was playing in the background. Then...another knock....followed by another. This was no phantom of my imagination. Someone was at my door.

I staggered to my feet and walked to the door. My cock was sticking out from the towel in front of me. I had a good hard on; there was no hiding it.

I opened the door a crack and peered out. There stood Marry.

"Aren't you going to let me in? She asked. Her voice was slurred and she weaved slightly as she stood there.

"No fucking way," I replied. But even as the words left my mouth, she half-staggered, half-crashed into the door. The doorknob came back and hit me in the erection. Even as a glancing blow, I nonetheless felt the pain all the way to my balls.

I backed up from the door, doubling over. Marry used the opportunity to move into the room. Her drunken gaze seemed to wander around the room, and then focus on my cock sticking out from the towel.

Marry began a sodden bout of laughter, grasping her stomach and putting one hand to her face. She stuck out the other hand, pointing at my cock, wagging her finger for added affect. As she staggered about, Marry pushed the door shut behind her. Then leaning against the door, she struggles through her fit of laughter to say, "Sissy boy's playing with his cock!"

Marry seemed to think this was terrible funny and went into another fit of laughter. I, on the other hand, didn't see anything funny. "Get the fuck out of her you sadistic bitch!" I shouted.

My outburst seemed to transform Marry's countenance in an instant. The laughter stopped and the look on her face took on that of a vicious visage.

"Listen bitch-boy, now fucker tells me what to do. Shut your fucking face or I'll break that puny prick off and feed it to you." Marry said. She seemed to pull herself more upright. A small line of dribble ran down from the corner of her mouth and landed on her right tit.

Marry's nipples were hard and pointed against the short yellow shirt. I could clearly see her tits pushing against the tight material. She wore no bra.

As if following my gaze, Marry spat, "What the fuck you looking at bitch? You want to suck my tits?"

Marry brought her hand together, cracking her knuckles as she did so. "Get down on your knees pussy boy, momma feels like having her cunt cleaned." As she said this she began to walk forward, moving in a weaving staggered gait.

"Take that towel off and get down on you knees BITCH!" Marry growled. I took a step backwards. Marry kept coming forward.

I watched as she ground her fist into her palm. I knew what she had in mind. Surely, Marry planned on me serving her. It was clear that if I didn't do it willingly that she would force me to.

My mind flashed back to the Halloween party. My mind crystallized on the images of her smashing her fist into my solar plexus, her foot smashing into my cock, her spiked boot crushing my testicle.

Not again. Something snapped inside me. Girl or no girl, I wasn't going to take that shit again.

I saw Marry bringing her right arm around in a haymaker, aimed at my crotch. It never made it. Instead, I blocked with my left and came across with my own right.

I caught her high on the cheek, just under the eye. Her head snapped back and over her right shoulder. Even as her bright red hair flew about her face, I noted a look of surprise... register on her face. Marry had never anticipated that I would confront her. In her mind, I was a low-life, pussy sucking, cum eating slut-bitch whose sole function was to serve her.

Marry slammed back into the door. For a moment her eyes glazed over, but then she shook her head and used her leg hand to pull the hair out of her face. Sucking air into her mouth with an audible hiss, Marry pulled herself up and came at me again.

I was more than a bit surprised. There were damn few guys, let alone girls that could take a blow like that and keep on coming. As I was thinking this, Marry launched a wild kick at my groin. Her right shoe glanced off my protruding erection, tearing the towel from my waist. I took the rest of the kick in my left thigh. Damn, that hurt my prick!

Fuck her! No more Mr. Nice Guy. This bitch was going down. I threw a slow left jab at her head. Marry bobbed her head to the right, as I anticipated. I brought my right fist up into her stomach.

"Auwph!" Marry groaned, as I drove the air out of her. I didn't give her a chance to recover. I smashed my left fist up into her stomach again. Now, Marry doubled over. I brought my right fist down against her jaw, just where it meet her neck. She collapsed in a heap.

I ripped the yellow T-shirt from Marry's body. Throwing her over my shoulder, I tied first one hand, then the other up onto the overhead water pipes. When Marry came to, she tried to raise her head. With her arms tied up and out behind her, the most she could do was move her head side to side. It was to no avail. She might as well have been on a crucifix.

I filled my mouth with smoke from the bong. I pushed my lips up against her's. Ever the belligerent bitch, Marry fought against taking the smoke. "Have it your way, bitch," I told her. "You'll soon wish you had something to ease the pain"...and then adding as an afterthought, "That's the last time tonight that you refuse me anything." I said with a smile.

I pulled her green shorts down her lefts. As the short came off her legs, she attempted to thrash her legs. However, only her toes touched the floor and soon she stopped her kicking. Without her feet on the ground, all her weight was suspended on her two muscular arms. Marry soon found that any struggle, especially any using her legs, caused her weight to force the air out of her lungs. If she struggled, she would strangle herself.

I walked around her. I was naked. My cock was huge. Swollen and extended, it bobbed and bounced in front of me. With her head forced downward, all Marry could see was from my waist down. She could hear my voice, but she couldn't see my face. She found herself looking at my cock.

"Tell me what a nice cock I have." I said to Marry. She hesitated. "Bad girl." I said.

I bought the fiberglass rod down upon her thigh. I didn't want to damage her ass...yet.

There was an immediate large red welt. Marry screamed....then she began swearing at me..."you fucking asshole...let me go!...you'll pay for this you bastard...no one does this to me...you fucking bitch....you fucker...let me go!!!"

"Ta ta," I said to her. I step up and drove my left fist into her stomach. As she hung gasping for air, I ripped her white satin panties off. Placing the fiberglass rod under my arm, I forced her head up as high as I could with my left hand. Then, I rammed her panties into her mouth with my right hand. "There bitch, now try and scream!" I told her.

For the next hour or so, I worked the fiberglass rod up and down her lower torso. Periodically, I would stop and take a drink of tequila or a toke. When I stopped, I was covered with a fine film of sweat.

Marry, on the other hand, was not so lucky. Her thighs, both inner and outer, were a mass of ugly red welts. I had beaten her legs right up to her cunt and the globes of her ass. I noted to myself the nice contrast between her white firm ass and the ugly red legs.

I as inhaled the sweet smoke of the weed; I listen to her muted sobs. Marry had long since ceased to swear or berate me. Now she simply struggled to breath ... and sobbed uncontrollably.

I took the panties out of her mouth. "Tell me what a nice cock I have," I commanded. This time Marry responded immediately.

"Oh god, you have such a nice cock. I love your cock. It's so big and hard. Please, please, Oh god, I love your cock." Marry pleaded.

"Beg me to fuck you with it." I told her. "Oh yes, please fuck me...fuck me with your cock...fuck me with you big giant cock...or please just fuck me," Marry cried.

I raised the fiberglass rod. "Oh god no...no more...don't hit me...fuck me...or yes, just fuck me...please fuck me...fuck me with you big beautiful cock," Marry begged.

"Maybe later, bitch. Somehow, I don't think you really want to be fucked, do you? I taunted her.

"Oh yes! Please fuck me...oh god, I love you...I love your cock.... please fuck me...please don't' hit me....PLEASE FUCK ME!" Marry screamed as I brought the rod down across her ass.

"Shut the fuck up you whore!" I told her. "I'll fuck you when...and if...I'm good and ready." I looked down at my swollen cock. Thick strings of precum dripped down my thighs. I was soooooo fucking horney!

"Shut the fuck up and count the strokes, bitch!" I shouted again, as I drove the rod down upon her other white jiggling ass orb.

"Oh please...oh, god...yes...ok...ONE," Marry screamed as the rod cut into the flesh of her round white ass. "Two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...TEN!" Marry moaned her responses through the next eight blows...screaming out "TEN" as I lashed that final stroke across her ass, just where her right leg connected...slashing the rod into her flesh with all my strength.

I paused to take another hit. Marry hung there, weeping, moaning, pleading...bleeding. My last stroke with the rod had cut through her flesh. A small flow of blood dripped from her ass cheek, flowing down the back of her leg.

I moved over to Marry and forced her head up again. This time when I shotgunned the smoke into her mouth, she sucked in greedily.

I reached down between her legs with my right hand. Her naked, shaven cunt was dripping wet. I slid my finger up into her. It slipped effortlessly up between her swollen labia. I curled my finger forward, thrusting up against her G-spot. A deep moan escaped Marry's lips.

"Now I think you may be ready to fuck. What do you think? I asked her. Through ragged, panting breath, Marry begged, "Oh god, yes...oh, god...please fuck me...oh, please fuck me." I drove three fingers up into her sopping cunt. I used my hand and the fingers to force her cunt up and back, pushing her ass backwards, lifting her up onto her very tiptoes. "Oh god, oh god....oh it hurts...please don't....please stop...please..." Marry cried.

"So bitch, you lied to me. You don't want to fuck. You want to get beat some more!" I chortled. I raised the fiberglass rod high into the air.

"Arrrhhh! Please! NO! I BEG YOU! NO! NO MORE BEATING! PLEASEEE..." Marry pleaded, even as I brought the rod down upon her tender ass. Again...and again...and again...and again. I gave each ass cheek two slashing blows. After four lashes, I stopped and stepped in front of Marry's prostrated form.

"OH GOD, PLEASE STOP...PLEASE STOP...PLEASE FUCK ME...JUST FUCK ME....FUCKKKKK MEEEEEE!" Marry sobbed as she hung there.

"Ok bitch, since you asked so nice" I said. Reaching down, I lifted Marry by the backs of her knees. I stepped between her legs and drove my cock into her. Marry responded with a deep gutter groan.

I felt my cock hit her cervix, bottoming out. I have never fucked Marry before. She was very tight, but not very deep. With my cock firmly driven up against her cervix, I still had a good two or three inches sticking out of her.

"Such a little fuck. What a fucking waste, you bitch. Can't you even take a cock? I laughed as I leaned into her. I used my height and lifted her, literally setting her up on my cock. Then I pulled out of her cunt, until just the head of my cock was in her tight wet twat.

"Now fuck me, bitch," I commanded. I bent my head down and bite into her left nipple. As I clamped my teeth together, I began to thrust in and out of her cunt.

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers
12