Cindy's Slut Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

I used my hands to push and pull her ass, each hand digging into one of her juicy ass cheeks. As I slammed my cock into her cunt, I moved my mouth back and forth on her nipples, ravaging them...biting them....tearing her tender flesh with my teeth.

Hanging as she was, Marry struggled to breath. Each time I rammed my cock into her I forced what little air there was out of her lungs. I fucked her hard and savagely. I powerfucked her!

Sweat covered her body. Her breath was ragged and labored. Every time I smashed my cock up into her cervix, a small feeble groan escaped her throat.

I dug my fingernails into her ass crack, prying her ass apart. I brought my mouth up to hers, forcing my tongue into her throat. I began to feel my climax coming.

I moved my hands back to behind her knees. I lifted her lefts and pressed them up into her chest, against her bleeding tits. Then I moved my hands up to her ankles.

I fucked her....and fucked her. Like riding a wave, I fucked her cunt as hard and as fast as I could. Then I came....

Wave after wave of cum came boiling up from my balls and shot up out my cock. I came...and came...and came. It felt my whole body was my cock. From my balls, through my cock, up through my legs, my ass, my entire body. I erupted into Marry's torn, extended wet cunt.

I continued to fuck her, forcing my cum out of her cunt and down her legs. As I continued to ride her...she came. Her small, whimpering groans gave way to a protracted deep wale. Marry tied to raise her head, but could only thrash it back and forth. Her cunt clamped down on my cock and felt her cervix relax. The last three inches of my cock slide into her cunt...now my cock buried in her womb. Marry began to cry again, deep sobs racking her prostrate body. Her own orgasm washed over her, her sticky translucent quim running out her twat and down our legs.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt. Her limp legs felt towards the floor. I stepped back and looked at her wet sweat covered form. Her tits looked so nice, sitting firm and high on her tiny torso. Her red retched nipples were hard against her white breasts. I looked down at her shaven cunt. The labia were stretched and redden. I could make out her clit, protruding from between her lips. A stream of cum and quim dripped from her distended cunt...pooling on the floor between her feet and coating her toes.

I took another shot of tequila and another hit. My cock was still hard. "Beg me to fuck you...bitch," I said to Marry. She looked at me with a groggy expression. She tried to swallow, and then appeared to struggle to speak. "Wwwhat?" she panted.

I brought the back of my right hand up across the left side of her face. Her head snapped sideways. No response...

I brought my right hand back across her face, this time going right to left. Marry's head snapped back the other way. A trickle of blood ran from the right cover of her mouth. "I said beg BITCH!" as I picked up the fiberglass rod.

Even through her daze, Marry saw..or sensed the rod. "Oh....please...please...fuck me...fuck...fuck me," she whispered.

I smiled. "Alright baby, if you insist." I took another toke, then walked around behind her. I had to bend slightly, but I worked the head of my cock up against her ass. I felt Marry's body stiffen. She seemed to realize, now, what was going to happen. Surely, if my cock had wrought such destruction on her cunt, she must have dread what my cock would do to her virgin ass.

"Ohhh....pleasss", Marry muttered. She never finished her plead. I drove my cock all the way up into her ass. My cock drove into her, somewhat added by its coating of sweat, cum and quim.

I reached around and grabbed Marry by the inner thighs. I pulled her up, lifter her waist and ass horizontal. Next, I grabbed her by the waist. Then I began to fuck her again.

I have always been able to last quite long when I fuck. Each time I cum, the successive fuck last that much longer. So, whereas my first fuck in her cunt took maybe 20 or 30 minutes, my fuck up her ass lasted close to an hour.

I made sure that Marry was breathing...but other than that...I just fucked her. When I began to fuck her ass, she was still moaning and whispering a pleading, begging "please...stop...please". After the first 10 minutes or so, the whispers stopped. For about the next 10 minutes, Marry just groaned and moaned faintly. After about 20 minutes, all I heard was my groans and her ragged breathing. By the time I came, buried deep in her tight little white ass, Marry had passed out.

I cut Marry down and dropped her on the floor. I took a big shot of tequila, a nice toke, and went to take a shower. My cock was almost raw as I washed the sweat, cum, quim and shit off it.

I drug Marry into the kitchen and stuck her head under the faucet. As I ran the cold water over her red mane, I again marveled at her hard, tight, little athletic body. Marry revived quickly. I guess all the pain, the fucking, and the cold water had worn most of the alcohol out of her system.

The naked little nymph wobbled as I pushed her out of the kitchen. It was easy to tell that she was having a difficult time walking, what with the cunt and ass fucking that I had given her.

I got her to the door and pushed her naked body outside. The cold November air revived her even more. "What about my clothes." Marry whined. No smart-ass talk now. This bitch had that beat and fucked out of her.

I picked up her wet green short-shorts and pushed them in her face. Smiling at her, I said, "Stop by anytime...BITCH. You are such a fine fuck" For a moment, Marry looked as if she was about to say something. She paused, and then smiled...no shit! She smiled! "This isn't over...and you know who's the BITCH!" Marry turned, holding the wet shorts in her hand and headed toward her car. I watched as she went naked through the snow to her car. Before getting in, Marry stopped and looked back. With a knowing look, she nodded her head as if to say "Next time..." As I closed the door, a feeling of dread came to me. What was that saying? Win the battle...but lose the war?

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers
12