Cindy's Transition Ch. 02

Story Info
The second story in Cindy's transition into hardcore porn.
2.7k words
4.26
34.6k
27
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the second part in my story about Cindy and her transition from soft porn to hard core porn.

*****

Cindy was currently in a very compromising position. She had allowed herself to be tied to a bed post for the filming of her usual soft core porn sort of movie with her co-star Sean. The scene required that she play a genie that had to grant Sean's wishes with his first being to fuck her.

Something had gone terribly wrong when Sean had begun fucking Cindy for real while Sal, the make up assistant Olivia, and two camera man watched and filmed. Cindy's part required her to wear a ball gag and feign to struggle against Sean which caused her actual real struggles to be misinterpreted by Sean. Cindy was angry and was ready to attack Sal when Sean asked for a second wish, that the "genie" had to fuck more men.

Olivia had gotten to her knees, taken Sal's pants off and begun stroking his cock as Sal prepared to film Cindy. There were two men with Sal. One was the primary camera man named Juan and the other was Jay. Juan was a stocky Latino in his early thirties. Jay did the secondary camera work and worked on lighting on set. Jay was white and had a tall lanky build with enough biker style tattoos to look like he was in a rock group or wanted to look like he was at least. Juan left camera work to Jay & Sal as he took his position behind Cindy.

Cindy had grown to know all of the crew in her time working for Sal. She'd felt they were all nice people that cared about her and she couldn't believe they were doing this to her! They had to know she hadn't wanted this. She'd once talked to Juan about his family life and here he was jacking off to her bent over naked and soiled rear while she was bound to the bed!

Sean talked to Sal briefly before leaving the set to get dressed. He said his work was done and he was going home to catch up with the girlfriend.

Juan approached Cindy's backside. Cindy could see that Juan had a short but fat circumcised cock, it was ready and at attention but Juan didn't seem to share its zeal. Something about his face almost looked like he regretted what he was doing. Cindy squirmed and looked at Juan pleadingly. Juan refused to make eye contact with her. Cindy tried processing this as Juan grabbed ahold of each of her hips and guided her rear closer to his meat.

Juan slowly entered an index finger into her waiting slit. He slid it around making sure she was nice and slick. Cindy arched her back as she felt the invading finger probe her. She breathed heavily through her nose, as the ball gag blocked most of her mouth breathing. She had to admit that it felt good as Juan's finger played inside her moist twat.

Suddenly Cindy felt Juan withdraw the finger and his hands gripped her by the waist. Cindy began to relax after the finger left her body. She was surprised by how much it had aroused her. She also liked the feel of the man's hand's holding her by the waist like she was just some object for him to get his hands on or in. Cindy was still processing these feelings when she felt Juan pull her waist back towards his cock. Juan's cock slid into her swiftly and his belly slapped against her ass.

Her pussy was well lubricated from her own juices as well as Sean's cum so Juan slid in with very little effort. Cindy huffed into her gag as she absorbed Juan's entry. He slid in well enough but he still filled her pussy up considerably. Wow, thoughts Cindy, and I thought his finger felt good.

Juan's withdraw from her almost as abruptly as her entered. He began to pump back and forth into her with a steady forceful rhythm. His speed and his weight created a momentum that caused him to slam into Cindy more than she expected, it pushed her down and slammed head into the bedpost she was tied to. Cindy slumped while the rope held her arms up. She struggled to rise as Juan pushed down on her hips.

Cindy gathered her breath as best she could in her awkward pose as Juan continued pumping in and out of her with his belly and balls slapping against her rear. Eventually Juan started panting more and more frequently, Cindy knew what was coming next. Juan slid out from her. She thought it may be over but he lifted her pelvis up to him so it could meet a renewed series of thrusts.

Cindy was kneeling in the bed with her generous tits hanging above the bed, no longer lying pressed against the mattress as they had been. Her large natural tits flopped back and forth wildly as her body absorbed Juan's pounding.

Over time Juan became more interested in his own pleasure and less interested in Cindy's positioning and be gradually began to reduce his hold on her which caused Cindy to slump down in the bed again with her ass jutting up high for entry.

Each time Juan pounded into Cindy's pussy the motion would slam her forehead slightly into the bed post again. Now she was positioned in such a way that each collusion and rebound caused her breasts to play catch up by slamming back and forth into her own face. Back and forth her tits would swing as Juan slammed in and out of her. The sensation was like nothing Cindy had ever experienced. She was growing disoriented by the rocking and slamming back and forth. Juan would slam into her, she'd fall into the bedpost, and her tits would slap into her face Juan would pull her back so that he could slam his meat back into her. The process would repeat as she struggled for balance and maximum breathing. The whole situation put her in a sensory overload that didn't allow her time to think or feel shame over what was happening to her while cameras filmed her. She had never felt so caught up in the present as she did now.

Sal was holding one of the cameras up close to Cindy's body aiming at Juan fucking into her cleft. He slowly panned over to shoot Cindy's face and upper-body as he mouthed "You're doing great!" Olivia attention was completely devoted to Sal's cock. Olivia continued to stroke Sal's cock while following Sal's path by walking on her knees. Olivia rarely turned to look at Cindy. Cindy couldn't help noticing that Sal was surprisingly hung for being so short as Olivia's right hand continued cracking back and forth over Sal's shaft with the cock head playing an absurd sort of "peek a boo" with Cindy by going in and out of Olivia's fist.

Cindy tried shaking her head as if to tell Sal she wanted things to stop but just then Juan slammed into her again and knocked her down and forward again. Her face landed down into the bed and her tits pressed against the bed. The bed was hot and wet from the sweat that had been pouring from her and possibly from other juices as well.

Juan pushed Cindy off his cock and yelled, "I'm cuming for you genie!" as he tugged back and forth at his cock and sprayed his warm seed along her ass. Most of his thick cum landed in spots all along her buns with a few ropes landing in her ass crack. Cindy could feel the warm nectar slide down her crack, asshole, and then along the bottom of cunt and interior thighs. Juan, still sweaty naked and breathing heavily from fucking Cindy, took Jay's camera from him and began resumed filming so Jay could take his turn.

Jay walked forward. Cindy had never cared for Jay personally. He seemed kind of cocky and selfish and he was one of those tattooed "want to be rock star" types that smoked too much weed and bragged about the women had fucked. He'd often made passes at Cindy but she always turned him down, he was a sleaze.

Jay was stroking his cock and Cindy noted it was quite large with a good bit of foreskin on it. She also saw that he had some sort of piercing in his scrotum, it looked like a stainless steel ring hanging at the bottom of the sack.

Jay grabbed Cindy by the waist and pushed her face down. Then he slapped her ass, avoiding Juan's cum deposit. Jay found a piece of the genie costume still laying nearby and used it to wipe off the cum from Cindy's body. Cindy yelled into the gag and tried pushing up with her ass.

Jay had been expecting such a reaction and speared himself into the bound woman as he wrapped his arm around her waist and continued to hold her neck down against the bed.

Cindy inhaled in an effort to get air into her lungs after feeling the shock of Jay enter her. She felt him snake into her almost effortlessly. Jay wasted no time. He pounded into her with jackhammer fast thrusts. He was different from Juan in that he consistently held her waist up so she wouldn't slam forward, that and Jay clearly much more eager to mount her.

Jay used her body to meet his as he gyrated into her. He ran himself up into her and back out just as quickly. His balls slapped against her with each pounding and she could feel his piercing brush against her clit.

Cindy could feel a warm tingling. Her clit was being stimulated but it was more than that. Something in her liked being taken like this by a man that had lusted over her body and likely cared very little for her as a person. Was it because she knew Jay only wanted her physically? Was it because she didn't want to fuck him but it was happening anyway? She didn't understand why, but she did know that her pussy was on fire with pleasure. She loved feeling Jay's cock test her snatch's capacity.

Cindy tried processing the feelings she was having while being screwed by this sleaze as she continued making efforts to breath around the gag. Cindy then felt Jay reach around as he found her clit and began to rub it with his left hand as his right hand held her waist in place so that his pelvis could maintain it's back and forth motion in her cunt. Her tits moved back and forth and occasionally bounced against her chin while sweat continued to rolls down her body.

Cindy felt her lust rise as Jay continued to stimulate her with his cock, piercing, and hand. He leaned in close to her and whispered, "I knew I'd get this pussy someday you tease, and someday I'll get that ass, just you wait."

Cindy was too busy enjoying the fucking she was getting to really consider what Jay was saying. She found herself backing into him without his guidance.

Jay matched his speed to meet Cindy's motions. "I knew you wanted this cock Genie. You keep this up and I'm grant YOU a wish!"

Cindy felt herself get wetter, if that was possible, as Jay ground in and out of her. She could feel his cock slam into a part of her she'd never felt touched before. Each thrust seemed to get closer to something special. She wasn't sure what it was but she knew that each time Jay made contact it sent a charge up her body and made her legs a little weaker.

Jay kept fucking as he slid his hands along her sweat slick sides. Cindy felt more slippery than a slip and slide. Jay took a firmer grip and began to pump in a more focused pattern. "Damn Genie, I can see I'm gonna have to give you what you want and soon. You're pussy's too much!"

Cindy felt the surge of lustful energy building and slumped down and embraced the euphoria. She'd never imagined some asshole like Jay could give her so much pleasure. She was reveling in ecstasy when Jay's latest thrust hit that sensitive unknown spot dead on, bulls-eye! She felt like something pent up exploded within her. She moaned into her gag as a charge raced up and down her body and she sprayed Jay's pelvis with an explosion of vaginal fluid.

Jay backed off in shock, "Did you just spray me? Holy shit, Genie's a squirter! Did you know that!?!"

Cindy didn't know what had happened, she'd never done whatever it was she'd just done. Jay'd hit something and it was like some fluid was released in a gush. She looked over at Sal and saw him mouthing to Jay to "Keep quiet." as he held the camera and zoomed in on her pussy with his eyes wide in amazement Cindy noted that at some point Olivia had stopped stroking Sal's cock. Now Cindy could see the back of Olivia's head as it bobbed back and forth over Sal's member with one hand holding the cock and the other holding Sal's ass for balance.

Jay recovered from the surprise and held his cock. "Wow Genie, so you're gonna spray me huh? I guess I better return the favor?" Jay began walking around to Cindy's front. Cindy was in a daze from the orgasm she'd just felt. She'd had orgasms, but not like this one. Her whole lower body felt weak.

Jay walked up to Cindy so that his cock was level with her face. He reached under her neck and pulled her face so she looked up at Jay. Cindy had a dazed blissful look on her face as she tried to catch up to processing what was happening to her.

Jay began to beat his cock as he stared at Cindy's face and tits. "Damn, it looks like you liked that fucking. Well don't worry Genie, you can get more of that anytime you want, but right now I think I owe you something."

Cindy was in a daze. She didn't like being confined to the bed, but she'd never felt so sexually satisfied. It was like half of her was floating on a cloud while the other half, the physical half, was mesmerized by Jay running his hand back and forth along his cock. The foreskin would roll over the head, the head would disappear, and then Jay would roll the foreskin back from the shaft to reveal the head from its sheath. This erotic game of "peek a boo" with Jay's cock head may have gone on for lifetimes, Cindy wasn't sure she was in such an acute state of bliss that her concept of time had seemed to change.

Cindy continued watching this cock like it was some mesmerizing snake dancing before her. She was in awe that this was the object that had given her so much pleasure. The reality that it had been what fucked her so well set in just as the head pushed from its flesh wrap and it's outlet opened. A heavy pearly white burst of liquid shot from Jay's cock and impacted against Cindy's left cheek.

Cindy backed up out of reflex before the ropes binding her stopped her. Sal had been following everything with the camera and zoomed in to catch the footage of the cum exploding onto Cindy's cheek and for the aftermath of it sliding down her lovely disheveled sweaty face.

Jay continued to tug at his cock and let off a few more spurts on to Cindy's face. Cindy could feel some seep through the holes in between her gag and mouth and she could do nothing but taste and swallow Jay's man nectar.

Jay cock slapped her in the face and said, "Thanks Genie, you're a good fuck."

Cindy continued kneeling in the bed as the biggest orgasm of her life subsided and cum continued sliding down her face. She tried processing all that had happened as Jay dressed, spoke to Sal, and left along with a clothed Juan.

Cindy turned as best as she could. Sal had put his camera down and stood before Cindy with his hands resting on Olivia's shoulders as he continued to suck his cock. "Well Cindy, I guess it's time we talk about all this don't you?"

To be continued.