Cindy's Young Dream Stud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning he reached up, grabbing the sides of Cindy's blouse as he lifted his head. He drug his tongue over one of Cindy's swollen nipples. She moaned hotly, as her hands stopped, her nails digging into the young man's hard shoulders.

"Mmmm, oh Trevor. Mmmm, honey, what, what are you doing?"

Trevor was drunk with fuck lust. His big cock pounded powerfully. "Open it! Jesus, open it and let me see these big fucking tits." His tongue continued to slather saliva all over the woman's lace covered tits.

Cindy lifted her body slightly, pulling her fleshy mountains from Trevor's reach. Seductively she cupped her big juggs, weighing them, shaking them in her little hands.

"Oh you bad boy. Do you like them, honey? Do you like these big soft titties?"

"God yes. Please, please, let me see them. Fuck I'm so goddamn hard. Please."

Cindy's thumb and forefinger toyed with the front clasp.

"Are you going to be a good boy for Mommy?"

Trevor hissed through clenched teeth, looking up at her huge tits with delirious anticipation.

"Yessssssss!"

A single flick of her fingertips and the front clasp popped open. Her big tits sprung free, bouncing, slow and weighty.

Trevor gasped. His eyes devoured the huge white orbs floating over him. Cindy's nipples were enormous; thick and distended; swollen with lust. She slid her fingers up the underside of her tits, pulling on her nipples, pinching and twisting them in a depraved manner. The oil from her fingers gave them a slick glow.

Cindy leaned forward, letting her big mounds graze over Trevor's face. He moaned, grabbing one and then the other, dragging his tongue all over them, coating them with a rich film of saliva.

"Mmmmm, you are a good boy, aren't you, Trevor?" Cindy resumed her massage. A tad less professional than before, her actions became more seductive, caressing and feeling the young stud up. Her fingers traced over his muscular chest, tweeking his nipples as he continued to work on hers. As her fingers scratched at his chiseled abs, his cock flexed, a thick gob of precum connecting his cock to his body. Cindy could feel the heat radiating from the massive cock less than an inch from her. Then without warning, she pulled herself up, and walked around to the side of the table. Her nails pivoted with her and she traced a line down over Trevor's pelvis and onto his thigh. She continued her trip until she was at the foot of the table. She placed her hands on Trevor's calves and pushed his legs apart. He had folded his arms behind his head and was watching Cindy as she positioned herself.

"Mmmm, such a big boy, Trevor." Cindy was hungrily gazing at Trevor's pulsing cock. She studied every thick, masculine inch. This was far better than she had imagined. His cock was a piece of art; a massive, marbled column of horse meat. A network of veins ran up and down the length of his long pipe. His bloated knob looked impossibly flared, fat and spongy. Cindy was in awe.

She moved up the table her tits rubbing along his thighs. Her face was less than an inch away from her dream cock. She inhaled his musky aroma.

"Mmmmmm, sweaty boy." She mused out loud before reaching out with her fingers letting them explore the iron hard flesh.

Trevor's cock strained upward, rearing up towards the ceiling, throbbing and bucking as precum bubbled out of his piss slit and flowed down his shaft.

"Fuck, please, please, touch it."

Cindy smirked. "Does Trevor like Mommy's fingers on his big horny cock?"

"Fuck yessssss. Do it, Mommy touch it. Touch my big cock."

Cindy slowly slid her fingers around the base. It felt like a bar of hot steel and looked like a giant, flesh colored club. With her other hand, she began a loving stroking motion up and down savoring the feel of every hot young inch.

"Oh Trevor, you're a horse honey. Just look at how big your hot young cock looks in my little hands. Does that feel good, baby? Do you like the way I stroke your big meaty prick?"

"God yes. Fuck that looks so hot. Pump my big dick. Slide your hands all over it, baby."

Cindy nudged her face closer as she teased the young man. Her grip on the base let the massive pole sway as she brushed it over her face, her lips, her nose.

"Mmmmm this is soo naughty baby. I feel sooo dirty right now. You don't mind do you? You don't mind Mommy being a naughty little slut, do you honey?"

Trevor looked down at the woman between his thighs. 'Fuck this is awesome.' He thought. 'This is one kinky older bitch. I love it!'

"Yeah mom, show me how slutty you can be. Play with your boys big horse cock. Mmmmm fuck yeah, rub it all over your sexy face."

Cindy obeyed, rubbing and slapping the giant cock all over her face as she began moaning and mumbling. Almost incoherently uttering "Bad mommy, Bad Mommy" each time she beat the big cock over her face. Trevor's precum began to streak her face.

Trevor marveled at the lewd sight before him. His cock had never felt more powerful. "Lick it mom. Lick my big knob, you sexy bitch."

Cindy purred, extending her tongue and flicking it over Trevor's fat helmet. Over and over she swirled it, practically lashing the young man's cock. Then without warning Cindy opened her lips slammed her head down taking the meaty prick into her hot mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" Trevor roared. His hands lurched forward grabbing Cindy's head, his fingers wound in her wavy blonde hair. Cindy struggled. Her nostrils flared and her eyes began to water as her young lover took charge and fucked his big cock up into her mouth. "Suck it, suck my big fucking cock you kinky slut! Yeahhhhh, swallow my hot meat."

Cindy's hands pressed against Trevor's strong thighs as she tried to push back and dislodge her face from his pounding prick. Finally he let up, releasing her head. Cindy gasped, saliva drooling from her mouth.

"Jesus, baby. Mmmm, God your cock is amazing." Cindy crawled up and let her tongue slide over Trevor's nipples. Her fingers again found the pulsating shaft. She gripped it tightly and started rubbing the tip over her nipples. Trevor watched in excited awe once more as Cindy stuck her tongue out. A thick glob of spit ran down her tongue and slid onto her right nipple. "Soooo nasty." She moaned as she began smearing the spit around with Trevor's cock.

"Fuck yes you are! Nasty and so fucking hot!"

"Mmmm, you have no idea, baby. Come here." Cindy slid back and knelt at the foot of the table. "Right here, Tiger. Sit right here and let Mommy see that big cock of yours."

Trevor edged himself up until he was leaning up against the foot of the table. His cock throbbed powerfully. It swayed like a tree limb over Cindy's upturned face. Cindy again reached for the giant cock. She licked at Trevor's smooth sac as she looked up the length of his veiny stalk.

"Fuck I love this big cock of yours, baby. It's so big and strong. A real horse cock." Her fist kept sliding up and down his meat as she took turns licking his nuts and talking dirty to him. "And I bet you cum like a prize stallion too, don't you baby?"

"Oh yeah, you know it. You keep teasing my big dick like that and I show you just how much cum this canon shoots."

"Mmmmm yesssss. Give mommy what she needs, baby. Show mommy that huge load, stud."

Cindy released his cock and let it slide down her face. She immediately slid her lips over the bloated knob and began to bob her head up and down. Again Trevor's hands grabbed her head as he began pumping his huge meat in and out of the older woman's hot mouth.

"Play with those big tits, baby. Pull on those sexy nipples for your big boy."

Cindy moaned hotly and obeyed, pinching, twisting, torturing her own tit flesh.

"Fuck yeah you sexy bitch, turn this big prick on." Trevor was now pumping his hot cock in and out of her mouth, roughly fucking her face. Cindy's eyes watered, she struggled for breath, and loved every shameless moment of it. She willingly took his punishing cock. Saliva flowed from her lips, dripping onto her tits as Trevor raped her mouth forcing his way into her throat. Finally he broke through, embedding his oversized cock into Cindy's throat. Her eyes went wide. Tears rolled down her face. Trevor moaned as he looked down at her and then jerked his cock from her, leaving her gasping. "Goddamn you've got a hot mouth on you."

"Mmmm, I just love this big horny young cock of yours baby. Ready to give mommy that big nasty load?"

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna fucking drown you in it."

"God yes. Spray that hot milk all over me baby. Paint mommy's fat titties with that big donkey dick."

Trevor grabbed her hair roughly. "Suck it you hot slut! Swallow my big fucking prick!"

He began thrusting in and out of her mouth, gagging her on his cock. Cindy pulled on her swollen nipples, pinching them painfully as the boy continued his assault on her mouth. His cock flared with lust. Sweat glistened on his muscular body as he sawed his mighty rod into her battered throat.

Streams of spit swung from his balls splashing onto her tits. He could feel them beginning to tighten, his cum boiling.

"Goddamn baby, work that big cock. Fuck yeah!"

Cindy leaned back wrapping both fists around Trevor's pounding meat. Her tongue swirled all over his swollen knob. Spit flowed from her tongue onto his steely cock.

"Do it, baby! Cum for mommy! Shoot that big, nasty load you horny fucker!" Her hands flew up and down his big prick in a blur. She was panting and moaning, her eyes glued to the gigantic fuck club. Precum streamed from the head over her fingers.

"Fuck. Yeah, pump it momma. Pump my fat meat."

"God yes, baby. Do it! Cum!"

Trevor's body tensed. Every muscle in his body seemed to flex. Cindy could feel his cock surging, growing bigger, harder. His head flared and his piss slit opened in preparation.

"Urgh, yessss!" Trevor growled.

The first shot shocked and surprised Cindy. It flew from the big cock like a comet arcing up over her head, the tail landing on her forehead. "Oh yes, do it baby! DO IT!" Cindy hissed at the young stud, commanding his huge cock. The second and third volleys came launching long, thick ropes of hot cum over her face, streaking her with white goo. Her hands continued pumping, twisting up and around, milking her stallion. Her tongue was wagging out of her mouth, waiting for the next catapult. "You big fucking stud, cover me with your hot cum!"

Her hands found a rhythm and with each up stroke came another obscene stream of cum. Trevor's cock seemed to unload a quart of the hot juice onto the woman's face, into her hair and all over her big tits.

Both of them were gasping, panting. Sweaty and exhausted. Cindy's hands slowed but did not release her new toy. She guided the big prick to her face and slid her tongue along the long shaft, purring. "Goddamn baby, you ARE a fucking stallion. Look at what you've done to me. I am a mess." And she was. Her mascara streaked her face. Her thick red lipstick was smeared around her lips and her face was wet with saliva and drenched in cum.

"That was hot as FUCK! Damn lady, no one's ever turned my big cock on like that before."

Cindy was still stroking and licking at the big knob. "Mmmmm, and that was just a warm up, honey. I'm not done with you yet. Are you gonna let me show you how good Momma can take care of her big boy?"

Trevor leaned back, moaning, his still thick cock refusing to go down.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12