Cinema Groping - the Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled her back down into her seat I could see a couple of men get up out of their seats and make their way up to where we were sitting.

She eventually settled down and began to watch the film. I was sat on her right hand side and soon had my left hand on her right knee. She made no attempt to remove it, so I moved it up and down her shapely, stocking covered thigh before sliding it under the hem of her skirt to reach her stocking tops and her suspender belt clips. Without realising, she opened her legs a little wider.

Meanwhile the two men who had left their seats arrived at our row. One came along our row of seats and plumped himself down next to Cheryl whilst the other came and sat in the row behind.

Cheryl was oblivious to their arrival. Her eyes were closed as she squirmed in her seat. I had my fingers pushing against her mound, teasing her, running my fingertips around the swollen outline of her engorged pussy lips. And she was already dripping wet.

I looked across at the man sat the other side of Cheryl. He was licking his lips and staring at her legs. There was a lot to look at. I'd got her skirt hitched up quite high. When he realised I was looking at him he gave me an enquiring look and I nodded my head.

His right hand slipped onto Cheryl's left knee and moved instantly down and along her inner thigh. He rubbed along it quite forcibly as his obvious excitement grew. He wasted little time thereafter as he shoved his hand straight up to her mound knocking my hand out of the way. He sighed deeply as he started rubbing her pussy through her soaking wet panties.

I watched in fascination as he twisted his arm around. Cheryl's skirt bunched up even higher as he manipulated his fingers under her panties before evidently shoving them deep inside her pussy. Again he wasted no time at all as he began to finger fuck her quite vigorously.

Cheryl reacted. Her eyes flew open as the shock of what was happening finally dawned on her. She twisted in her seat trying to free herself from the man's manipulations but it was no use. She was gripped instantly by strong hands from behind. The man in the row of seats behind us had joined in on the action.

He pulled her back and held her firmly by putting an arm around her neck. Cheryl looked terrified but I knew he wouldn't hurt her. He just wanted to subdue her enough so he could go to work on her impressive tits. This way he could hold her easily with one hand allowing his other the freedom to roam across her substantial breast area at will.

This was a new situation for me. I was the voyeur now, watching as my woman was taken in front of my very eyes to be used and abused by others for their enjoyment.

My cock was throbbing fit to bust as I watched the man sat behind us begin to slide his big mitt down into Cheryl's sublime cleavage. She was still twisting her body but I sensed it was more to do with her growing arousal than her need to get away.

And I was right. A few moments later she slumped back in her seat, the fight in her gone. The man released his hold on her neck and moved that hand down to join his other. He skilfully unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it aside. Her bra clad breasts looked spectacular. He thought so too judging by the grunt of approval he gave.

His hands moved across the top of her bra as he sank his fingers into the flesh that was pushed up over the top. It jiggled and moved with each pressing touch he gave it but not too much. I knew her breasts weren't saggy and were for a woman of her age remarkably firm.

He sank his hands down deeper, this time going inside her bra. Cheryl squirmed again as her bra straps dug deep into her flesh, marking her skin as he stretched the cups out with his large mitts.

As he groped and massaged her tits he moved closer before grabbing hold of her face and twisting her head around so he could kiss her. She kissed him back and I could clearly see him sticking his tongue down her throat. I didn't like that at all. My god, was I jealous?

Meanwhile the man sat at the side of her was continuing to finger fuck her but now had his cock out of his trousers. He pulled at Cheryl's neck trying to get her to bend down to take his cock into her mouth.

I watched mesmerised. It was a battle of wills between the man sat at the side and the man sat behind who clearly didn't want to lose his grip on Cheryl's abundant orbs especially as he'd managed to heft them out of her bra and was now fiddling with her nipples. Plus he was still kissing her from time to time.

Cheryl was clearly liking what he was doing to her judging by the funny grunts and sighs and moans that were emanating from her mouth.

The man at the back was doing a great job on her tits but it was to no avail. As soon as the man at the side put Cheryl's hand onto his cock the man at the back conceded defeat.

Cheryl let her head be moved down until his cock was just hovering below her quivering lips. He wiped his pre-cum all over them before guiding his cock inside her mouth.

He wasn't particularly thick or long but Cheryl soon had a good action going as her hand moved up and down his shaft as she slurped on the head, swirling her tongue around it over and over again. As I've said before, she gives good head; nearly as good as Anne!

I wanted to pull her off him at the last minute; you know, as by way of a laugh; but my plan misfired badly. He was a lightweight and came quite quickly. Cheryl gagged but gamely took most of it and began to swallow but as soon as he let go of her head she pulled free and spat a load of his cum onto the floor.

That was my cue. I grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her up out of her seat.

"Come on, it's time to go," I uttered. My cock was throbbing fit to burst and I had plans of how I was going to relieve my pain.

"You bastard!" she hissed as she followed me out onto the street. I wasn't sure if she was mad at me for taking her into an Adult Movie Theatre or whether it was because I'd pulled her off the dirty old man sat at her other side.

"What?" I replied with a look of shock horror.

"You fucking bastard. How dare you take me to a place like that!" She stabbed her finger in the direction of the theatre entrance.

"Well you seemed to be enjoying yourself," I callously replied.

"That's beside the point," she hissed vehemently.

I looked at her with a smile on my face.

"Oh you're impossible. You know very well what I mean!" she retorted.

She was digging herself in deeper. Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

"Come on, I'll take you home." I offered her my arm which surprisingly she took. She was still struggling to walk properly as we went down the street arm in arm back to my private parking spot where my luxurious car was parked ready and waiting. I'd had it parked there earlier in the day.

"Now where are you taking me?" she said as I ushered her through a doorway and onto a lift.

"My car," I answered. As I spoke I moved across to her and pinned her against the side of the lift. My hands moved onto her breasts and I gave them a substantial working over.

She was still aroused judging by the way she shifted her stance. She shuffled her feet a bit thereby parting her legs. I moved away a fraction to give myself the space to look at her face and body as I worked on her boobs.

I slid her jacket off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor behind her. She slumped back against the side of the lift as I unbuttoned her blouse. I couldn't wait to feel her breasts in my hands so her bra was gone in an instant.

And there they were. In all their glory. Standing high and firm, jutting out proudly from her chest with no sign of sag. Her nipples were engorged and hard and erect and bigger than I could remember.

I bent down and took one into my mouth and sucked hard. Cheryl reacted immediately. She gasped and cocked one leg at the knee, her legs opening wider as a result whilst her hand lovingly caressed my bald head.

With her eyes closed, she threw back her head and began to audibly moan, becoming louder and louder as I sucked harder and harder.

My hand moved to her other breast and I massaged it lovingly before switching over and sucking on her other nipple. This time my other hand moved down between her legs and up under her skirt. My fingers slipped easily inside her pussy.

The lift doors slid open as we reached my level; my private car parking spot. I'd paid a lot of money for this exclusivity but it was worth it now.

I took Cheryl's hand and walked her over to my car. She'd grabbed her jacket, blouse and bra off the floor on exiting the lift. These she now placed on the bonnet of my car.

Pushing her back against it I unfastened the button and zip of her skirt and pulled it down over her shapely hips. It pooled at her feet. I dropped to my knees and pulling her panties to one side took a slow lingering lick from the bottom to the top of her pussy lips.

She shuddered as I slowly repeated my action again and then again, increasing the speed and frequency as I did. Her hips started to buck as her impending climax grew. She was nearly there. So I stopped. I wanted her to beg me for it again.

"Why ... why have you ... stopped," she gasped. She looked magnificent. All sweaty and aroused, almost gagging for it.

"I think you know," I grinned in reply as I dropped my trousers and boxers to reveal my great big thick, throbbing cock.

"Oh just stick it in me already," she retorted.

"Say please!"

She sighed deeply. "Just fuck me please!"

I sat her up on the bonnet of the car and took hold of her legs, cradling them in my arms as I moved my cock up to her sopping wet gash. I slid the head inside and paused to let her get used to my size.

"Ohhhfuuuccckkk," she groaned. I moved forward and slid a few inches of my shaft inside her.

"Ooooohhhh ... fuuucccckkkkk," she groaned even louder. I gave her the rest until I was sitting balls deep inside of her.

"Ohmygod ... ohmygod ..." She was visibly shaking as I pulled back slowly. Her pussy seemed reluctant to give it up judging by the sucking sound coming from down below, so I pushed it back in with a firm shove.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ..." she shrieked as I impaled her on my throbbing hard on.

I quickly began to stroke in and out of her pussy. Her hands became claws as she clung onto my shoulders as I repeatedly rammed my cock into her. I'm not immune to titillation and was pretty worked up by the experience in the adult theatre too.

I could tell she was excited by the way her legs were moving from the knees down. They were swinging violently with every thrust I made.

I was pounding her hard now and she was clearly loving it judging by the squelching noises coming from her pussy and the moans from her mouth.

A few minutes later and she was primed and ready to blow. She clung to me harder, her head pressed into my chest. She was squirming on the bonnet of my car, pushing her hips down to meet my thrusts as her whole body began the countdown to the inevitable conclusion.

Her orgasm when it came was a muted affair vocally but I could tell by her body's reaction just how intense it must have been for her.

She let go one small gasp of pleasure as she jiggled her ass about before gripping hold of my face and kissing me passionately, mashing her lips against mine with increasing pressure as her hand came around the back of my head to hold me to her lips. I wasn't complaining though and kept kissing her back. But I continued to move in and out of her until she begged me to stop. It seemed her orgasmic aftershocks were just too intense to stand.

I gave her a few minutes before I spun her around and bent her once more over the bonnet of my car. She squealed like a stuck pig when I thrust my cock back inside her pussy and grabbed hold of her wildly swinging tits but I was past caring. I wanted to cum too.

It didn't take me long although to my pride I managed to extract a couple more small orgasms from Cheryl before I blew my load.

She wasn't happy. Even though she begged me to pull out, this time I didn't. For some perverse reason I wanted her to feel my cum being pumped deep inside her. I wanted to flood her with my seed. And I did.

Chapter 11

The following day found us once more back at work. It was an uneventful day. Cheryl studiously tried to ignore me and I did my best to keep staring at her tits without it being noticed by anyone else.

I did pass her a note asking her to stay on after the office closed. I didn't think she would so I was pleasantly surprised to find her in the kitchen area washing up the afternoon tea pots at gone five thirty. I'd already checked and we were alone in the offices.

I stood in the doorway and took in the splendid sight before me. As always I started at her feet. Straight away I was surprised. Did my eyes deceive me or had she changed her shoes? The heels seemed much higher than this morning, not that I was complaining as all it did was stretch out her legs and made them look even sexier than they already were. The other big plus factor was that it made her butt stick out more. And that in itself was no bad thing!

Moving higher, my eyes lingered for a while at her ass. It really was remarkable how her backside, encased as it was in her tight fitting pencil skirt, now made me feel. I had never felt I was an 'ass man' but she had definitely converted me. Her jacket was slung on the back of a chair so I had the perfect view of her upper body. She was wearing a silky blouse that shimmered under the artificial light every time she moved. It was loose fitting but I could still see the vast expanse of her breasts jutting delightfully out from her chest in spite of that.

I let out a deep sigh. God; she was sex on legs!

She heard my sigh and turned around.

"Oh, it's you," she said somewhat frostily, acting all surprised that I would be in the kitchen.

"Indeed it is," I replied before adding, "have I told you lately what a nice backside you've got?" I asked politely.

She tutted loudly. "Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"You can go if you want to," I said. "I'm not stopping you."

"I can't just yet, I have to finish these." She sort of nodded her head at the pots on the sink drainer.

"Don't you have a dishwasher in this kitchen?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Erm, yes but these cups are bone china and I think they should be washed by hand." She resumed her washing up.

I waited for a while and then walked across the kitchen to stand behind her. I saw her back stiffen as I approached. I put my hand on her ass and squeezed it. Her shoulders slumped just a little. And then I gave her a quick hard slap.

"Oww!" she said, "that hurt!"

She made no attempt to move though. So I did it again. And then again. There were no words of complaint and she didn't try and stop me either. But I could see her chest beginning to noticeably move as her breathing grew ragged.

"You bastard!" she hissed quietly.

"So I've been told," I chuckled.

She shifted her feet and opened her stance wider. I took this as my cue and bent down and grabbed hold of the hem of her skirt. It was a struggle but I finally managed to wiggle it up her legs and up and over her hips. God but it was tight fitting.

She slumped forward. She was again wearing stockings and suspenders. I pulled her panties down her legs and she lifted each foot up in turn to allow me to remove them completely.

I ran my hands over her bare flesh, revelling in the feel of her superb ass cheeks and delighting in their curve and shape. I got her to shuffle back a little bit and nudged her legs further apart. I ran my finger down the length of her ass crack. She was fairly wet, which I took as a good sign. I shoved my middle finger into her pussy and drove it in and out a few times. She began to twitch her hips. I carried on for a good few minutes, feeling her become more and more excited. She finally looked back over her shoulder.

I could see the lust in her hooded eyes.

"You're a bastard," she seethed angrily but with pent up emotion.

"And you're a slut!" I retorted with a smile.

I bent her over a little bit more. She was good to go and so was I. So as, unbelievably, she continued to wash the pots, I lined up my cock with her pussy and pushing through the crack between her ass cheeks finally entered her sopping wet love hole. She moaned as I slid it inside and this quickly turned to grunts of pleasure as I began to fuck her.

"Ohmygod ... ohmygod," she wailed as she opened her legs wider and dropped lower as I pounded her from behind. My hands meanwhile were fully occupied struggling to free her large breasts from their confinement. I managed it in the end and took a firm hold of them as I gave her a good fucking.

We went at it for a long time and I think she came three times before I finally blew my load, once again painting her insides with copious amounts of my sticky white cum.

The following day was the same. She ignored me all day, I passed her a note and we met up at close of business. This time I fucked her whilst she was sat on top of the photo-copier.

I couldn't get enough of her body now and it seemed she felt the same way. What else could it have been?

We became quite creative and I fucked her in just about every room in the office building including a memorable night when I got her to cum an incredible five times on top of and bending over Mr Peacock's desk! It did make me wonder if deep down in her sub-conscious Cheryl harboured a secret thing for Mr Peacock. He had after all had his hand on her ass!

Maybe there was something there we could explore?

Or not!

The end result of all this though was it seemed my fetish had now seemingly changed for ever.

I was no longer fantasising over big boobs. I was no longer satisfied with groping and fondling them. I was no longer satisfied with running my hands all over a woman's body parts. Oh no!

My fetish now seemed to be totally, clearly and undeniably all about one thing and one thing only.

And that was fondling and groping and then fucking Mrs Cheryl Thompson as many times as I could!

Where would all this eventually lead? I had no idea but one thing I did know; it was going to be fun to find out!

Epilogue

Our liaisons continued unabated for as long as I needed to be present at the offices of Bradshaw & Peacock.

Besides fucking her in the office at night; and sometimes early in the morning before anyone else arrived; we still went to the cinema every now and again. Sometimes I would let her be groped by other men. It gave me a perverse but nervous pleasure. I was sure it was jealousy.

All good things must come to end though. Right?

Wrong!

I couldn't leave her be. When there was no longer a reason for me to be at the accountants offices I offered her a job as my PA with a doubling of her current salary. Okay so I was paying her to be my whore but so what. It suited both our purposes.

It took her a couple of days to accept. I suspect that was to do with a sense of proprietary on her part than anything else.

For my part, it looked like my days of cinema groping were over.

Well, at least for the time being!