Cinnamon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs start to writhe, wrapping around your shoulders and causing you to move forward. Your hand remains on me, tenderly massaging my center of life, and you begin kissing your way up my abdomen. The oil on my legs and stomach begins to rub onto you as your body moves over mine. Your swaying breasts brush against my penis, teasing it even further. My legs slide down your back and over your bottom, spreading more oil over your skin. I try to draw you upward, urging you to mount me, but you resist, moving your kisses back down towards my sex. This time you don't stop to tease me and the path of tender touches continues up the shaft of my member. Even the tiny amount of cinnamon oil on your lips is enough to inflame my erection, yet you have further plans for your chosen tool of passion. Briefly ceasing your ministrations to my body, you reach out and take the tube one more time, putting the mouth of it into your own and squeezing it firmly. You run your tongue around your lips and inside your mouth, the salve obviously burning inside. Then your hand grasps the base of my manhood and I suddenly have an inkling of what you're planning to do but, before I can even draw a breath or prepare in any way, your mouth plunges down over me and I am engulfed.

"Aaaliiiciaa!" I cry out, shuddering under the strain of the intense heat, both sensual and physical.

Every part of my genitals begins to swell with passion, preparing for an imminent climax. This is like nothing I have experienced. The heat from the oil is burning a hole in my soul, driving all my senses toward overload. My hips and buttocks begin to roll, pumping my penis back and forth inside your mouth: gently at first, but becoming rougher as the pace increases. You add to the tension and heat by stroking the loose skin of my member up and down in your firm grasp. I feel something churning inside me and I wonder how long I can hold out or even if I should try.

I am so intrigued by what you are doing to me that I prop myself up with my shuddering arms and look down between my legs to watch. My lower region is all red, inflamed by the spicy fluid, or is it my passion for you which has made it so sanguine? Your dark curls drape like a wind- blown curtain around the action, occasionally allowing me to see your mouth moving steadily up and down over my shaft, one hand continuing to tug on my cock and the other manipulating my testicles. Occasionally you lift your eyes to mine and smile. I can see you're enjoying the effect you have on me.

Oh, Alicia, what must it be like for you to taste me, to have my most sensitive part in your mouth? Do you really know the power you have over me at this moment? Do you know about the things you're making happen inside my body? About the millions of sperm that are being prepared for release? Or the fluids building up behind my prostate gland, ready to issue forth from my body into yours? Or does it matter? Does anything matter but the pleasure you are giving me and the pleasure you receive from that giving?

My arms give out and I fall back, lost in the ecstasy of your gift. My hips are now moving without any conscious control from me and the pressure behind my balls is so intense that I'm resigned to coming any second. I wonder what you will experience when I climax in your hot, teasing mouth?

"Oh! Oh God, Alicia!" I cry as I feel the throbbing begin.

Suddenly, just as I am about to ejaculate, you pull your hands and mouth completely away from my penis and testicles. The throbbing starts to die away, though a few small streams of semen spill down my shaft. The passion in my loins begins to ebb, almost painfully.

Panting, I manage to grunt, "Alicia...oh God, what did you do that for? I was so close." I'm really not upset, but the shock of the interruption was even more disorienting than the near-orgasm I just experienced.

Without answering you crawl over me on all fours, brushing your bosoms roughly against my hardness. As you mount me, I feel your knees spread apart and straddle my hips. Instinctively I close my legs as you rest your bottom on my thighs, the shaft of my member nestling against your burning forest. Once settled into place you sit up, resting back on your heels, pressing the underside of my penis between your parted labia and my swollen scrotum into your moist anus.

You rock back and forth on top of me, like a domineering angel. The smile on your face one of triumph and pleasure, but my attention is soon drawn to your beautifully-endowed breasts. They each shimmer with just a hint of the cinnamon oil and sweat from my body. My hunger for them grows and I raise myself up to feast on them, but just as I am ready to plunge my lips upon a piece of your succulent fruit, you growl and throw me back to the ground, pinning me with your hands. The look on your face and in your eyes has gone again from passionate and loving to animal and feral. I fight against your grip, but you push me back down again. My right hand falls to the ground against something warm and smooth. I grasp it, hoping it is something I can use to divert your attention, only to discover it is the tube of cinnamon oil that you have been using to arouse and control me. Then an idea hits me. Turnabout is fair play.

I begin to struggle against you, fervently trying to sit up, hoping to force you to concentrate on your arms and shoulders to keep me down. As we move together, the force of your hips lessens and I can feel your slick sex gliding up and down along the underside of my cock. With sudden speed I reach down between us and grasp the base of my penis and tilt the organ upwards. You try to force me back down with your hips and buttocks, but too late you realize that I've tricked you into plunging yourself right down on top of me, shoving my seven inch hardness right up inside your birth canal.

"Uhhhhhhhhnnn!" you cry out. The sudden penetration, coupled with the thick layer of cinnamon oil coating my member and its effect on the walls of your vagina, equals a feeling of excruciatingly painful pleasure erupting inside your loins and racing throughout your body.

But my revenge doesn't end there. Even as you arch your back in ecstasy, I grab the tube of lotion and squirt an ample amount into one hand and then rub them both together. As your mind reels from the incredible pleasures between your legs, it is confronted with the new sensation: that of my oily hands clasping your beautiful breasts. New sensations of spicy heat race through your body, rebounding off the waves from your loins and creating a cascade of pleasure that builds to a climax...a true climax of the most powerful kind. I can feel your vagina as it clasps my erection with silken ripples. Your hips and buttocks jerk, slamming your body down on top of me over and over again. The grunts coming from your throat seem so primitive and guttural, yet are sufficiently indicative of your passion that I don't need to look into your eyes to know you are experiencing intense pleasure.

My hands release your bust, having coated it thoroughly with spice, and slip around to your pounding ass. I grip the shuddering globes as best I can, but the slipperiness of my hands, combined with the shaking of your bottom, only serves to spread the lubricant everywhere. To my advantage, though, I manage to smear some of the oil into your anal cleft and I begin to work one of my fingers up into your body. The introduction of a new pleasure in a new place sends you over the edge once more. You cry out.

"Paaaaaaaa-trick!"

Inside your rectum I can feel the walls pulsating in time to the rhythm of your vagina. It throbs with an intensity that could scream if it were sentient. Your anus also beats in tempo with your orgasm. Every muscle in your body sings to the music of your passion.

The last waves of your climax produce the most startling result yet. As your hips and bottom begin to slow down, nearly worn out, you feel one more surge come over you. It is so strong that you are forced to raise yourself off of me, pulling my finger from inside you as well. Taken off guard, we both look down between our bodies. My penis is glistening, your silken hairs are matted. Suddenly a gush of clear fluid sprays out over my genitals. Then another, and another. Inside you feel something tugging in your loins, but it isn't the familiar twinge of vaginal orgasm. It is something different. Almost like peeing, but not quite, and it feels absolutely heavenly! Two or three more showers erupt from your urethra, completely soaking not only me, but you, your sex and the towels.

With a tremendous effort, you lower yourself onto my penis one more time, but you can no longer hold yourself up. Your arms buckle and you collapse on top of me: your body still shuddering, your knees gripping my hips like a vice and your sex continuing to pulse around me as if it is trying to milk me. Perhaps it is. Your bosoms press firmly into my chest and you lay your head on my collarbone. As I find myself starting to move inside you again, I can hear you breathing heavily and feel your heartbeat pounding through the flesh of your breasts. The you whisper in the most passionate way.

"Patrick...oh, Patrick...dear God, Patrick."

After holding back for so long, my own centers of pleasure go into overdrive and bring me nearer to my own climax. Having wiped some of the oil away, I am able to get a firm grip on your bottom now with both hands. Your words have pushed me over the edge. My cock swells inside your sex and you feel it grow, filling the length of your birth canal, from labia to cervix. Somewhere inside you find the energy to raise yourself on top of me one more time. You are so drained, but you do this for me, so I can see your face. So I can see the eyes that are beckoning me to come inside you. The thought of all that liquid issuing forth into your body is so compelling, the image so vivid in my mind. I want to, Alicia. I want to come within your body so badly I can feel it. Yes, yes! Now it's happening. Our bodies, joined in the most intimate way, are coming together, becoming one. I feel the floodgates opening, Alicia, and the swift torrent is nearly here!

"Oh God, Aliciaaaaa!" I scream. "Coming, COMING!!! Love - you, A-li-cia!!!"

All the parts of my body do their job. Sperm swim, glands pulse, fluids mix, organs throb -- like a biological symphony -- all because of you. Within the smooth tunnel of your vagina, the miracle of love happens. My passion and love flow through the tiny pipeline of my urethra and out into your body. All along the deep passage from the outside world to the mouth of your womb it spills. Despite the numbness from the cinnamon, you can feel the pounding of my climax and sense the heat from my semen as it spurts into you. Again and again I pulse, each time sending less and less of my seed into your womanhood. My passion slowly diminishes, passed on from my soul into yours.

Soon we are quaking, trembling in the afterglow of love and strained muscles. You lay atop me for a long time, running your fingers through my hair and occasionally kissing me meekly. Eventually, my diminishing erection slips out of you and lays still over my soaked testicles. You slide off of me and lay your head on my shoulder. I stroke your cheek tenderly, brush your hair out of your eyes and clasp my hand to the back of your head. Within minutes, as the moon begins to rise over the rocks, we fall asleep.

* * * * *

Some hours later, my eyes flicker open. A cool tidal breeze wafts over me, powdering my skin with tiny droplets of salt water. The moon is high above our secret place. Then I realize you're supple breasts are no longer pressed against my side, nor is your soft hair covering my shoulder. I sit up, shaking off the sleepiness and exhaustion of our earlier passion, and look around for you. The fire has died to embers, but the moon provides sufficient light for me to see that you are not in the cove. I stand.

"Alicia?" I call, softly. There is no answer. I call again, only louder. Still no answer.

I walk around to the entrance of the cove. In the moonlight I can see an incredible seascape, frozen like a moment out of time, the ghostly glow conjuring up images of images from a Stephen King novel. Momentarily I see something stirring in the nearby tidal pool. Gentle waves roll into it from an open in the rocks, but the water is otherwise fairly calm. Something dark is moving in the liquid. The moonglow gives the surface of the pool a sheen like mercury and the figure moving within disturbs it, causing fractures in the reflected glow. It moves closer, rising completely out of the water as it approaches the rocky edge of the pool. After stepping onto the shelf of stone, it stops, facing me.

"A very early good morning to you," you say. I let my breath out. "Did I scare you?"

"Let's just say I don't like to be left alone in mysterious coves along the seashore. I've seen more than my share of horror films."

You walk towards me. Your nude form glistens as streams of water trickle down your arms and out of your hair. Trails of moisture coat your breasts. Your nipples solidify in the cool ocean air. You walk into my arms and wrap yourself around me. Our mouths meet in a passionate kiss, our bodies press tightly together. The feeling of your dark forest brushing my organ stirs it. You feel the firmness growing against your body. Your nipples drag against my skin like erasers, making very aware of their presence and steering my thoughts towards tasting them. I want to take you all over again.

The kiss breaks. "I want you..." I whisper.

You suck on my earlobe. "I'm yours..." you respond.

In one testosterone and adrenaline-driven move, I sweep you off your feet and carry you back into the cove. Your breasts shake like jelly and one of them smacks wetly against my chest as I transport you back towards our lovemaking spot at the edge of the fire. Once there, I release your legs and gently let your feet drop to the ground. As you slide down my chest, you feel the head of my penis slip quickly up and scrape against your mound, causing you to shudder at the sudden pleasure. Once again you are in my arms, pressed firmly against me. You begin pelting my chest with angel kisses while I run my fingers through your wet and matted hair.

"Patrick..." you moan between the smooches, "you're so beautiful. You make me so hot for you." Your attentions move to my nipples as you nibble them and tug at them with your teeth. I gasp.

Dropping slowly to your knees, you kiss your way down into the patch of my pubic hair. Then you brush your cheek against the shaft of my manhood, nudging it upwards until it is braced in an upright position by your chin. I try to maintain calm as I feel your tongue flick out against it rapidly, but you allot me little time before you sweep up the length of it with the flat of your tongue and then plunge your mouth forward over the whole length of my member.

"Uhhhhhhoooooohhhhhh God!" I cry as you feel it swell inside you. Your hand comes up beneath me to clasp my testicles. The chill of your cold skin sends shivers throughout my loins and my hardness begins to throb in your mouth. But before you allow your desires to bring me off, you let me slip from your lips and bob about in front of you, shimmering with your saliva.

"Alicia..." I moan as I start to kneel down and gently push you backwards.

"Mmmmm. Not yet." you say, turning onto your knees and scrambling for the fire. "Let me fix the fire first."

The sight of your slim, round ass swaying on front of me as you crawl away is incredibly inviting. In the silver light I can see the curve and smoothness of each cheek, parted by an alluring split that runs flawlessly down the middle, towards your womanhood. Just at the base of the valley I can see a hint of the tiny, tight opening of your anus. Scarcely below that is the luscious pair of lips that form the entrance to your most intimate place: your womb. My memories drift back just a scant few hours to when you were riding atop me, my member buried deep inside you, buffeting the mouth of your uterus. The urge is too great and I crawl after you.

Just as you get the fire roaring again, you feel my hands clutch your bottom and drag you backwards roughly. You laugh, surprised and impressed by my roughness, but this time you do not fight or resist playfully like you did before. You want this. You want it badly and you let me pull you back against my erection. The tip brushes against your anus, then is deflected upwards between your buttocks. I rest it there for a moment, pressing it into you so you can feel my testicles against you mound. I move it back and forth a few times, teasing you and making you anticipate the moment of my entrance.

"Alicia. Oh, Alicia. I'm going to open you up. Open you wide with my hardness." I tease, to get you excited. It works.

"Oh, God, Patrick...I want you back inside me again. I want to feel you plunging it into me back there. Love me, Patrick. Please."

I pull back, letting the glans of my penis slip down into the valley and dragging it over your anus. You shudder and gasp at that and I catalog your reaction for later. Then it passes into the cleft of your labia, parting the silky wet lips of your sex. You start breathing faster and more heavily. I grasp your hips in my hands and start to pull you backwards. I look down and watch as your bottom moves steadily towards my thighs, my member vanishing slowly into your body.

"UuuuuuuUUUUUUHHHHH!" you grunt, swooping the pitch upward quickly as I fill you completely.

I can feel the roughness of your pubic hairs as they rub against my scrotum. Your cheeks are pressed firmly against my hips and I hold them there tightly, trying to bury myself as deeply inside you as I can. The whole length of my hardness is within you, stretching your vagina long and wide as the tip nestles against your cervix. I flex the muscles of my groin and you can feel the tip of me swell inside you.

"Patrick, Patrick. Move inside me. I want to feel you pumping into me." you call, hoarsely.

I begin gentle gyrating motions with my hips. My hands are now lightly grasping your bottom, helping only marginally with the thrusting. Your vagina is overflowing with lubricant, making our consummation easier. We progress this way for some time, building up sexual steam.

As I continue to move within you, I reach out near the edge of the fire, but out of your line of sight, and grasp the nearly-spent tube of cinnamon lotion. I have to pull my hands off your ass to get it and work with it, so to forestall any questions, I nudge you forward and you raise your bottom into the air a bit, changing the pressure within our joining and causing us both to gasp at the increased pleasure. I can feel your passage's walls fluctuating against me. I know your moment is soon.

You feel me driving passionately into your body. The length of my manhood pistons back and forth inside your birth canal. You're used to having sex underneath or on top of a man, but this position is a rare treat for you. The friction between you and your lover is different this way, the orgasms ecstatic in an entirely different way. Then I pull my hands from your bottom and you feel me push you forward. Your instinct is to raise up against me, which increases the pleasure even more. You can feel a distant pulsation within your sex building closer and closer.

Suddenly the nerves of your passionate areas are jolted with the powerful sensation of burning cinnamon oil being smeared into your anus by my index finger. Around and around it goes, painting circles around the outside, spiraling inwards to your sphincter. The searing pleasure you once felt inside your sex now begins to creep over the entrance to your forbidden passage. I continue to trowel the salve into your opening, pushing further and further in each time, working the digit into your bottom. Finally it enters your body and you shudder, feeling the waves of burning pleasure consume your bowels.