Cinnamon's Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila now rolled over to me and our naked bodies came together in a loving embrace. Our breasts with their hard stiff nipples rubbed together sending lovely sensations all the way down to my pussy. Our lips and our tongues met and slid around our faces as I lapped up Sam's cum from Sheila's face. I felt good, satisfied, a woman who was sexually fulfilled--at least for now!

The three of us showered together, giggling and laughing as we soaped and sponged each other's wet bodies. Sam's wonderful cock never went down completely and I brought him off once more with my hand as we showered. I just love hard cocks so much!

By the time I got back to the apartment Charles had returned from his golf. He was in great spirits, having shot a 74 on 18 holes. He'd already mixed up a pitcher of margaritas and I was ready for a drink. Afterwards we went out for dinner since Cookie was off for the weekend. Over dinner Charles told me the latest gossip about his golf buddies, and eventually got around to telling me that he had definitely decided to retire. In fact, he would be stepping down as CEO almost immediately and would be leaving the office within a few weeks.

We went home and went to bed. Charles was worn out and and fell asleep almost at once. I stayed awake a little longer, wondering how I would cope with a full time retiree. Chapter 4 will deal with that.

12