Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 01

Story Info
An innocent virgin finds out what prison is all about.
1.9k words
4.26
127.5k
48

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a complete work of fiction. The likeness to any person or place is completely coincidental.*

She'll never forget these words:

"Cinnamon Espere Stevenson, you are hereby sentenced to one to three years for involuntary manslaughter."

A crime she didn't commit. She was the best nurse Memorial had, or will ever have for that matter. Neglect a patient? Never. Had it been ANYONE but the administrator's daughter, Cinnamon would be a free woman. Angela covered her tracks well, and framed the one person who stood in her way, Cinnamon. Now, an innocent 27-year-old nurse will be serving time for a crime she didn't commit.

On January 8th, Cinnamon was sent to the Piney Cross Prison for Women. A minimum security prison where most inmates are mothers or expectant mothers. Cinnamon was neither, but happy to be in a non-threatening environment. As she walked into the prison, she had no idea what to expect. We've all heard horror stories of prisons, how many people are raped and abused behind bars. Cinnamon certainly didn't want to be one of these women.

The prison was small in comparison to others. It held only 300 women. Cinnamon wasn't placed in the general population. She was placed in the maternity wing. Although puzzled, she didn't complain. Being around the expectant mothers and mothers with newborns made her feel more comfortable, as if she were back at the hospital. It wasn't long after she settled in, that it became clear why she was there.

"So, you're Sarge's new girl, huh?" an older woman asked her.

Cinnamon was puzzled. She had no idea what the woman was talking about. She hadn't met any men since she had been in the prison. As she looked up, her dark, hazel eyes met his piercing blue eyes. He was so handsome. Rugged, and much older than she. He had the standard military haircut, and big, broad shoulders. You could tell just by looking at him, he was a man who got what he wanted, and did NOT take NO for an answer.

"Is . . . is that, Sarge?" Cinnamon asked, as she looked up at the strong man.

"Yep, that's him, and let me tell your sister, he just got back from the war, and word is, whomever his girl is, well, damn, she ain't gonna be walking for a while," replied the woman.

"Oh, my name is Carla, I know everything, about everyone, and I know, you're Sarge's new girl."

"How . . . how do you know this?" Cinnamon asked nervously, trembling. She came in a virgin, saving herself for marriage and was terrified of being taken by such a huge, strong man.

"We ain't ever had one as pretty as you walk through these doors. That long red hair, pale skin and doe eyes, you ought to know not to come in here looking like that. See, Sarge, he always picks the pretty ones for himself. It's cool though, he always uses protection. You ain't got nothin' to worry about. If you're his girl, he'll take good care of you. No other guards will touch you, and you can get some 'special' benefits," Carla replied, winking as she got up.

"Ten minutes until lights out, ladies," the sergeant said in his deep, gruff voice.

Getting up, walking into her cell, Cinnamon took out the tiny white gown she was allowed to bring. Taking off her clothes, she could feel someone watching her. Afraid to turn around, she hurriedly put on her gown, jumping into her tiny bed, snuggling beneath the small blanket.

The darkness in prison, was a different sort of darkness. All of your fears came to light. The silence was deafening. Sleep finally found Cinnamon, but not for long. As she slumbered peacefully, the creaking of her cell door awakened her. She triesdto scream, but a big hand muffled her cries.

"Shhhhhhhhh, do as I say, and you won't be hurt," is all she heard.

"I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth, if you scream, that will be the last thing you ever do, do you understand?"

Cinnamon nodded her head, trembling, looking up into the same cold, dark eyes from earlier.

"Please, please, don't hurt me," she begged, watching as the strong guard began to undress.

"I... I'm a virgin," she said softly, beginning to cry.

"A virgin, huh? Haven't had one of those in here before. This should be fun," he replied laughing as he pulled the covers back, exposing her tender body.

The cool air in her cell made her pretty pink nipples painfully erect against the thin material of her white gown.

"Looks like someone is looking forward to this," he sneers as he puts his big hands on her breasts, squeezing them, his fingers pinching and rolling her nipples.

A small moan escaped her lips, unaware she was urging him on. So far, he'd brought her nothing but pleasure, so Cinnamon decided to make a bold move, for her anyway, and unbuttoned her gown, exposing her creamy breasts. She had always been proud of her 34C's, and although a virgin, she enjoyed it when they were given adequate attention.

"Mmmmmmmmm, looks like someone likes what Sergeant Jay is doing, huh," he said, grinning down at Cinnamon as his big hand forced her legs apart.

His strong hand moved up her smooth thigh, finding her pussy, freshly shaven, and slightly moist.

"Damn, a bald pussy too. I'm gonna like having you as my girl," he said looking down into her eyes, forcing two big fingers inside of her, feeling her wet walls, slick with desire.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her small hands cupping her breasts, looking up into his eyes. "Jay, that feels so good," she purred with pleasure.

"You like that, angel? You like having your hot pussy fucked with my big fingers?"he groans while thrusting them in and out of her pussy harder, feeling her velvety walls getting so wet.

"Yes, Jay, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, it feels so good, please don't stop."

"Don't worry, angel, I won't stop," he replied with a wicked grin, forcing Cinnamon to kiss him deeply, her sweet moans against his mouth urging him on, fingering her harder, deeper, rubbing her sweet spot deep inside, feeling her pussy becoming soppy wet.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, keep on baby, damn that's a good pussy," he moaned, moving his head to her nipples, sucking on the pretty pink buds.

"Jay, ohhhhhhhh, Jay, Jay . . . I . . . I'm gonna cum," she screamed, arching her back, grinding her pussy against his big fingers. Holding his head to her nipple, she came so hard, drenching his big fingers with her sweet girl cum.

"Yeah baby, cum, cum all over my hand," he moaned against her nipple, biting down on it, making her pant with pleasure. Her tender body was so sensitive now, craving him.

"Jay, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Jay . . . ," her eyes closed tightly, pushing his hand away from her pussy, unable to stand the penetration any longer.

He looked into her eyes wickedly, his cock throbbing, aching for release. As he pulled his fingers from her pussy, he looked deeply into her eyes, licking each finger.

"Damn that's a sweet pussy," Jay said, grinning at Cinnamon. "It's going to be even better when it's filled with my cum."

"Filled with my cum," those words struck fear in Cinnamon. Knowing she's not on the pill, and that Carla said he always used protection, she became terrified. Why, why isn't he using any with me? His big hands forced her legs wide apart, looking down, between her legs, seeing his thick, throbbing shaft in his hands.

"You like what you see, angel?" Jay asked snidely, knowing she's a virgin, and how badly he's going to hurt her.

He can tell by the fear in her eyes that he's going to enjoy this one more than any other before her.

"Jay, please . . . please, don't hurt me," she begged for mercy, knowing that huge cock will rip her in half.

"I was saving myself for marriage," she said, beginning to cry, becoming even more afraid.

"Look at me," Jay said, as he grabbed her porcelain face. "Say, I do."

"I...I do," she replied so softly.

"Dammit, Cinnamon, I said, say I do," he screamed, slapping her face.

"I do!" she screamed out, holding her stinging cheek. Looking up into his eyes, she felt the big head beginning to penetrate her, stretching her tender virgin walls.

"Jay, please," she sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks as he forced his thick cock in further, the head now pressing against her hymen.

"Time to take my wife," he snarled, laughing as he held her down, thrusting hard, ripping through Cinnamon's hymen, making her, 'his girl'.

Cinnamon held onto Jay's strong shoulders, knowing she couldn't fight him, no matter how much she wanted to. Her tender pussy was so sore, his thick, throbbing cock, stretching her virgin walls to the limit, filling her completely. The thrusts became more forceful, more urgent. His big, cum-heavy balls slapped against her firm ass with each thrust.

"Take it, Cinnamon. Take your man's thick cock," he panted, fucking his virgin angel mercilessly.

Tears streamed down Cinnamon's cheeks. She was hurting, and terrified, knowing that she belonged to this man, and there was no turning back.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, yeahhhhhhhhhhh," Jay screamed, throwing his head back.

Stream after stream of his hot seed began to fill Cinnamon's virgin, unprotected pussy. She closed her eyes, holding onto him as she cried. Knowing she's been "marked." Knowing the true reason she was placed in this cell. Everything was a set up. She was sent here to be Jay's toy.

As he emptied the last of his load inside of her, he looked down at his treasure. A soft smile crossed his face. She was everything he knew she would be. A beautiful, submissive woman, willing to give her body to her man anytime he desired. He knew she would be the one who would carry his child, and in time, would be his wife. Cinnamon, terrified, finally opened her eyes, looking up at Jay.

"Damn, it wasn't that bad," he said gruffly.

"It hurt, really badly," she replied, wiping her tear-stained cheeks.

He sat up, pulling his cock out of her tight, sore pussy, getting out of her bed. She began to cry harder.

"Fuck, Cinnamon, what's the problem now?" he asked, disgruntled.

"Hold me," she whispered weakly, opening her arms to him.

Dumbfounded, he stood there for a minute. None of the other women Jay had been with wanted to be held. Then again, he never kissed any of the other women, nor did he take them without protection. Cinnamon was different. She was a perfect, angel. His angel.

"I have to get back to my shift, but I can hold you for a minute." Finally giving in to her request, he climbed back into her tiny bed, pulling her fragile body close to his, wrapping his strong arms around her, caressing her back.

"Thank you," she replied as she snuggled in close, needing this connection with him.

Her small hand rubbed his chest, and for the first time, she stopped trembling. She felt so safe in his strong arms. Even after being hit, and virtually raped, she felt close to this man.

Exhausted, Cinnamon drifted off to sleep in Jay's arms. He slipped quietly out of her bed, covering her up as he put his uniform back on. Standing there in the darkness, he looked down at her one last time, almost unable to believe such a beautiful creature belonged to him. He touched her firm breast one last time, then turned to leave her cell, knowing tomorrow their relationship would be the talk of the cell block.

*A VERY special THANKS to angel love and BigTri for their help in editing!*