Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 05

Story Info
Cinnamon and Jay grow closer.
1.3k words
4.42
48k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven months have now passed. Cinnamon is no longer able to hide the baby growing inside of her. Her belly, now, swollen and very prominent. All of the women in the prison KNOW who the father of her baby is, and don't dare mention it. Cinnamon is respected by the women in her cell block. The whispers still circulate, but no one would admit to saying a word about her, or her baby.

Cinnamon, being a petite woman, feels very insecure about her changing body. Her breasts, originally 34C's, are now 36DD's. Her once flat stomach, now swollen with Jay's baby inside. Wishing she could conceal her body, but knowing Jay will have none of that. Since her body has begun to "show", he's desired her even more than ever before. Her tiny body is tired, and sore, but for Cinnamon, that's nothing new.

After her last ultrasound, where it was revealed that she was carrying a girl, Jay fucked her so hard she couldn't walk the next day. Seeing the baby on the ultrasound screen gave him an instant hard-on. He created that. His seed, planted itself deep inside of her, creating that baby. That's all it took to get him hard. The primal urge to spread his seed. Seeing the result of his seed on a screen, it drove him wild with desire.

A few days have passed since the ultrasound. Still sore, yet needing to be with Jay, after lights out, she waits eagerly for him. Laying in her bed, rubbing her swollen belly, feeling their angel moving softly inside of her. Almost drifting off to sleep, when the door to her cell opened.

"How's my lil' mommy?" Jay asked, sitting down, taking off his boots, unbuttoning his uniform shirt.

"We've been waiting for you, Daddy." Cinnamon replied, climbing over onto Jay's lap, straddling him.

"Is that so? How's Daddy's little girl?" Jay asked, rubbing Cinnamon's belly, feeling the baby kicking softly.

"She's been really active today." Cinnamon said, smiling as she looked up into Jay's eyes.

"I want to see my baby, take off your gown, Cinnamon." Jay commanded, his strong hands rubbing her tender arms.

Shyly, Cinnamon removed her tiny gown. So self-conscious of her changing body, not wanting to be nude, but knowing she has to do as Jay commands. Feeling his strong hands rubbing her swollen belly, knowing how much he loves feeling the baby inside of her. His trophy. His claim to this beautiful woman. His seed, planted deep inside of her.

"You're so beautiful, Cinnamon." Jay said, leaning in, kissing her deeply, hungrily.

His big hands moved to her swollen breasts, squeezing them firmly, making Cinnamon whimper. All of a sudden, he stopped, cold. Breaking the kiss, he moved his hands from her breast, looking down at the palm of his hand, grinning.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, my lil' mommy got her milk, huh?" Licking his lips, Jay grinned at Cinnamon.

Cupping her breasts, looking down at them, small drops of milk leaked out of her swollen nipples.

"I... I guess I have." Cinnamon replied, blushing.

"That's so fucking sexy, Cinnamon. You're gonna feed Daddy good, tonight." Jay said, grinning wickedly as he lowered his mouth to her nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssss..." Cinnamon moaned softly, closing her eyes, running her fingers through Jay's short hair.

His hot mouth on her nipples was beginning to drive her wild with desire. His big hands began rubbing her belly, while his mouth worked her hard nipples. Sucking hungrily, tasting her sweet "Mommy milk" flowing from her sensitive nipples, making her squirm in his lap. Her pussy becoming so moist, aching to be fingered.

"Jay, ohhhhhhhhhhh, please, finger me, hard, please... I need it!" Cinnamon begged, grinding against his thick cock.

"So, you're wet, are you angel?" Jay asked, grinning wickedly as he bit down on Cinnamon's nipple, pulling it with his teeth.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhh, Jay, yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhh." She panted, aching to cum.

With that, his big fingers thrust inside of her. His fingers worked her hot, wet pussy. Her clit, swollen with desire, and aching to cum. Fucking her hard, knowing just how she likes to be fingered- knowing how to get her off.

"Jay, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me, finger fuck me good!" Cinnamon screamed, throwing her head back, so close to cumming.

Jay threw her back on the bed, forcing her legs wide open, pumping her pussy with his big fingers. His mouth locked on her milky nipples, sucking hungrily. As his thumb found her clit, it set Cinnamon off. Unable to hold back, she came harder than ever before.

"Jay, ohhhhhhhhhh, Jayyyyyyyyyyyy, I... I'm cummmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!" She screamed.

Rolling her head from side to side, panting. Her tight pussy was clenching Jay's fingers so hard he could barely finger her. Her hard nipple began leaking milk into his hungry mouth. Her body so sensitive, aching, needing Jay. Needing to be fucked, and fucked hard.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, baby, that's it... You cum so good for me." Jay moaned, moving up, kissing Cinnamon hungrily, taking her small hand, placing it on his cock.

"See what you did to me? You got this fucking cock so hard." Jay said, as Cinnamon stroked his big, throbbing shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm, I love when I get you hard. I need to be fucked so badly." Cinnamon said, moaning, biting her lip as she looked up into Jay's eyes.

"You need your pussy fucked? This pussy? My pussy?" Jay asked, slapping her pussy hard, making Cinnamon whimper.

"Yessssssssssss, Jay, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssss." She moaned, pumping his big shaft in her hand.

"Well then, I guess I'm gonna... have... to fuck... it... good!!!" Jay screamed, forcing his cock deep into Cinnamon's pussy.

"Yesssssssssssssssss!" Cinnamon panted, closing her eyes as he thrust hard into her.

Her pussy sore, but needing to be fucked, needing this connection. Jay thrust harder, ramming the thick head of his cock against her cervix, making her whimper. It hurt, yet felt so good. His big hands moved to her breasts, squeezing them roughly, hurting her. His thrusts became more urgent as her nipples began to leak milk onto her breasts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Cinnamon, fuck, your milky titties are making me so fucking horny!" Jay grunted, rubbing her nipples hard, fucking her pussy merciless.

Biting her lip, Cinnamon rubbed her belly. Feeling the baby moving inside of her, kicking hard as Jay fucked her merciless. His cum heavy balls slapped against her tight lil' ass. The grip on Cinnamon's breast became stronger, Jay's thrusts became shorter, harder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Cinnamon, Cinnamon, fuck... yesssssssssssssssssssss!" Jay screamed, cumming deep inside of Cinnamon.

Stream after stream of hot cum filled Cinnamon's pussy. Quickly, Jay pulled out.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he grunted.

Thick streams of hot cum shot all over Cinnamon's swollen belly. Jay slapped his big cock against her belly, grinning at her.

"Yeah, that's what made your belly look like that. My hot, fucking, seed. Don't you EVER forget it!" Jay stated, firmly, slapping his cock against her belly one last time.

Leaning over, he kissed Cinnamon deeply. His hand joined hers, rubbing his hot cum into her swollen belly. Jay, exhausted, collapsed behind Cinnamon, pulling her close. He knew she loved being held after being fucked. It was just something she needed. Although Jay would never admit it, he had grown to love holding his treasured angel close. His hands rubbed her belly, as his lips kissed her neck tenderly.

"I love you, Cinnamon, my lil' mommy." Jay said, softly.

"I love you, too, Daddy to be." Cinnamon said, smiling.

This was the part Cinnamon loved the most. Sure, Jay gave her mind-blowing orgasms, but being "close" to him, feeling true intimacy, that was the best feeling in the world to her.

As she closed her eyes, her mind raced once more. The thoughts that haunted her, came out to play. When would she get out? Would Jay truly take care of her once she was a free woman? Will he love and care for her and the baby once it's born? Questions, that only time would answer. For now, she's with the man she loves, and that's all that matters.